IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 7: How Is This Going to Work?

Coconut Flan

I keep forgetting Lawson has a woman. Just finding it hard to believe  😆

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 3

So apparently Lawson says 'we' are announcing something important tomorrow at noon on People. Asking people to guess what it is. Tiff is preggers LOL? One did say that.

Everyone is commenting that the show is coming back on or their wedding will be filmed & aired?

• Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Smoochie said:

So apparently Lawson says 'we' are announcing something important tomorrow at noon on People. Asking people to guess what it is. Tiff is preggers LOL? One did say that.

Everyone is commenting that the show is coming back on or their wedding will be filmed & aired?

he has a new song coming out that he is playing for his wedding 

available from midnight the day of the wedding 

Edited by AussieKrissy
*my guess
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 9

Announcement: attention whoring fundie couple cash in on every single aspect of their personal lives. 

F70985B3-BAD7-4497-A493-115D621016C3.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 15

So the big announcement is they’ve made a video of his song that features their engagement.The engagement that was plastered all over Instagram when it happened? And as it won’t be shown on TV they have managed to persuade People magazine to pony up some cash for an article?

• Upvote 11

14 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Bring your earplugs, Tiff.

I always wonder if there is something  wrong with me because I genuinely enjoy Lawson's music. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 8

I already though it was out. Hasn't the music video leaked like 3 times since they got engaged, they talk about it so much.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

I already though it was out. Hasn't the music video leaked like 3 times since they got engaged, they talk about it so much.

Yes, it's already been posted then later deleted so many times already! I saw the video weeks ago already! This is their super special exclusive surprise announcement? LMAO

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I had forgotten about it. People is one of the sites I visit and saw 2 articles on the Duggars (Josh's sentencing moved and Jills 'gender' announcement) and it reminded me that the twit was announcing something. It is nowhere on their front page!

• Upvote 1

Even his followers seem underwhelmed- when I looked at his Instagram there was a grand total of 34 comments. They really did puff it up like it was something major- lots of comments that they’d been given their own series to which Lawson responded with a wink emoji. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 5

I thought Tiffany's singing voice wasn't bad at all, for not being a singer, whereas Lawson...is Lawson. He'd have a fit if he realized that his fiancée is much better than him at his own job.

Edited by Shouldabeenacowboy
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

I miss Carlin's yodeling days, back before the Bates became so Instagrammably trendy and beige.

• Upvote 18
  • Haha 8

On 3/25/2022 at 3:45 AM, Idlewild said:

Even his followers seem underwhelmed- when I looked at his Instagram there was a grand total of 34 comments. They really did puff it up like it was something major- lots of comments that they’d been given their own series to which Lawson responded with a wink emoji. 

Well, they probably wouldn't be booed off the stage on karaoke night. What struck me more was the video--like a montage from a 1950s or '60s movie starring Audrey Hepburn. With no show and evidentally no superstardom looming, will they still be able to have such glamorous shots? Or will their 1 year annivarsary montage show them enjoying long romantic walks in the woods of Tennessee?

• Upvote 6

On 3/21/2022 at 3:02 PM, SassyPants said:

Open concept, white and beige colors, floating shelf above the fireplace. If there’s any brick, paint it white, dark hardwoods.

Please don't forget cream colored crochet plant holders with succulents!

I need to know where Lawson's horse stable is going to be!! Is there room in the backyard? Is the neighborhood zoned for a stable?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b2a011273cf5b1bdda8a09dddebc6c4b.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7d8e08d33ee6165c7cebe6246cd502d8.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.416ef8b17abb39f46ce87818ac9407d7.png

I saw this on Instagram today regarding Tiffany’s brother Erik. I’m super naive about social media stuff so I don’t know what to believe. According to Erik’s Instagram, he attended the Vanity Fair Oscars party with some actress Sofia something. Someone else posted that the photo Erik posted was photoshopped and the Instagram account associated with this actress is a fake account. Tiffany and Lawson are mentioned in the narrative that Erik is jealous of her fame. Crazy stuff and I have no idea where the truth or fiction begin and end.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

I took a screenshot from a story on Tiffanys instagram last week, but forgot to post it. I don't really know what she means with "..buride 4 grandparents in two weeks", because her paternal grandmother died in 2019. But I do think that at least one or two of her grandparents recently passed away. I don't think she has mentioned this anywhere else. 

EEF27935-B3F7-4048-AEC7-3A29BA715047_1_201_a.jpeg

• Thank You 1

Maybe she had more than 4 total grandparents to begin with? My son has three grandmas and three grandpas.

I noticed Tiffy used "y'all's help" in her shoutout to her parents in the home purchase IG post. I applaud her correct placement of the apostrophes, but I'm rolling my eyes at her adoption of southern slang. Reminds me of Rachel Hollis pretending to be southern because she moved to texas like a couple years ago.

Edited by theotherelise
updated yall
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, theotherelise said:

I noticed Tiffy used "ya'll's help" in her shoutout to her parents in the home purchase IG post. I applaud her correct placement of the apostrophes

Tiff got it right, but you didn’t! Can you fix it? 

It’s fixed now!

Edited by JDuggs
Update
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, xenobia said:

I took a screenshot from a story on Tiffanys instagram last week, but forgot to post it. I don't really know what she means with "..buride 4 grandparents in two weeks", because her paternal grandmother died in 2019. But I do think that at least one or two of her grandparents recently passed away. I don't think she has mentioned this anywhere else. 

EEF27935-B3F7-4048-AEC7-3A29BA715047_1_201_a.jpeg

Her grandmother's grave cod have been moved to be with her husband. Not sure about 4 thoguh. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, JDuggs said:
  Hide contents

image.thumb.png.b2a011273cf5b1bdda8a09dddebc6c4b.png

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.7d8e08d33ee6165c7cebe6246cd502d8.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.416ef8b17abb39f46ce87818ac9407d7.png

I saw this on Instagram today regarding Tiffany’s brother Erik. I’m super naive about social media stuff so I don’t know what to believe. According to Erik’s Instagram, he attended the Vanity Fair Oscars party with some actress Sofia something. Someone else posted that the photo Erik posted was photoshopped and the Instagram account associated with this actress is a fake account. Tiffany and Lawson are mentioned in the narrative that Erik is jealous of her fame. Crazy stuff and I have no idea where the truth or fiction begin and end.

Nah. The Sofia Bouteala account he tagged is real, she has blue checkmark on her account (IG has this thing to verify your account if you're public figure, asking for your ID and whatnot to get the blue checkmark) and she commented on the pic also. So, he did attend the Vanity Fair Oscars Party. I bet that account making claim of it being photoshopped must be LawTiff leghumpers or something. Vanity Fair Oscars Party is highly coveted, the leghumpers perhaps quite enraged that her brother is a "nobody" yet attended the event (as a plus one? bought the ticket?) while Tiff being an actress and fiancée of a "reality star" didn't even get to whiff the venue. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

1 hour ago, arareyeah said:

Nah. The Sofia Bouteala account he tagged is real, she has blue checkmark on her account (IG has this thing to verify your account if you're public figure, asking for your ID and whatnot to get the blue checkmark) and she commented on the pic also. So, he did attend the Vanity Fair Oscars Party. I bet that account making claim of it being photoshopped must be LawTiff leghumpers or something. Vanity Fair Oscars Party is highly coveted, the leghumpers perhaps quite enraged that her brother is a "nobody" yet attended the event (as a plus one? bought the ticket?) while Tiff being an actress and fiancée of a "reality star" didn't even get to whiff the venue. 

The stuff about her brother being jealous of Tiffany didn’t seem right to me, but the idea of creating some type of influencer lifestyle that wasn’t all completely true seemed more possible. This guy appears to jet set all over the world and seems to live a lavish lifestyle. I think watching “Inventing Anna” is making me not believe everything I see, especially on social media.

• Upvote 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic