IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 7: How Is This Going to Work?

Coconut Flan

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I guess he knew what he was doing when he started a relationship with a former child actor. That’s what I’m going to call her now because it seems obvious she isn’t interested in acting as an adult. 

She actually has a project coming up! She is going to be in A Christmas Story 3.

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 7

I find it strange that she’s kicking her leg out of the slit in almost every picture, too. Also, the pics not on the boat appear to have been taken before the ceremony… so it looks like they didn’t “save their first kiss” for the wedding, like others did!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Personally, I love the bow. It’s fun and romantic and a little campy, plus it gives her some volume and drama without swallowing her very tiny form. I also think the silhouette is a clear reference to Marilyn Monroe’s costume in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes: 

image.thumb.jpeg.13709f6418eb9ef3133cec568b840030.jpeg

We knew they’d likely have picture-perfect wedding. But I don’t see love in Lawson’s face in any of these photos. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I don't see love in Lawsons face either. It just looks like any other day for him, he just happens to be wearing a tux. Jeremy at least, we got a shot of him tearing up at Jinger walking down the aisle. 

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

I don't see love in Lawsons face either. It just looks like any other day for him, he just happens to be wearing a tux. Jeremy at least, we got a shot of him tearing up at Jinger walking down the aisle. 

I think if you want to see love in Lawson's face, you have to hand him a mirror...

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 41
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

There was one with genuine emotion. But one out of 20 doesn't say much.

eOiE5fOE.jpeg

• Upvote 4

Honestly it’s pretty easy to find a beautiful wedding dress when you have an enormous budget and many of the best dresses are designed for size zero bodies like hers. So I’m pretty meh. It isn’t like she did anything spectacular. 

Sorry I’m a curmudgeon today. 

• Upvote 26
  • Love 2

Looking at that "tender" pic up there I'm left wondering who wore the butt bow better... Tiffany or Lawson? I'm sure it's the wind, but it does make a great discussion pic.

Edited by Bobology
wind
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 36

In several of the pictures, I noticed that she was looking at him, but he was looking at the camera.

• Upvote 14
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

I don't know if Lawson is just the most vain person on the planet that he has to always be staring into the camera or it's that he doesn't have genuine love for Tiffany. 

I've never seen any emotion or deep personality traits from him, maybe he's different in person. Tiffany seems happy for now, we all are speculating about how long that will last. 

These wedding photos remind me of all the photos he posts holding people's babies with some cringey caption about how cute the baby is but he's always the focus of the photo. 

• Upvote 19
  • Love 1

Lawson reminds me of a male Jill Rod. Like her, the only person he truly seems to care about is himself and in his mind he is the star of every moment. 

• Upvote 25
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, formergothardite said:

It makes me so angry that Lawson who laughed when he heard his brother make a racist joke treating George Floyd as an animal, still gets People magazine articles. I wish nasty people really did get their comeuppance. Instead they get their wedding in a popular magazine. 

That was such a little moment I think people missed. I have way more of a problem with the fact he attended a rally which later turned into a failed violent coup by a leader desperate to stay in power. For those lost, I mean the Insurrection. Lawson was at the rally and allegedly did not enter the building. He was protesting a democratic election and he couldn't handle his leader losing.

• Upvote 13

Carlin (bless her) shared a post with a bunch of wedding details. It looked like a beautiful day and they had a seated, plated dinner. 

Also Lawson had 6 Groomsman (no best man) and there was 3 ushers while Tiffany had 4 Bridesmaids and a MOH.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

That was such a little moment I think people missed. I have way more of a problem with the fact he attended a rally which later turned into a failed violent coup by a leader desperate to stay in power. For those lost, I mean the Insurrection. Lawson was at the rally and allegedly did not enter the building. He was protesting a democratic election and he couldn't handle his leader losing.

Both of these things should have put the nail in the coffin of the Bates fame and money train, but this family is good at shrugging off scandals. They should have never gotten a show to begin with, but they have done so many problematic things and yet still manage to get a major magazine to give them fluffy articles making them look harmless. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 11

6 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Both of these things should have put the nail in the coffin of the Bates fame and money train, but this family is good at shrugging off scandals. They should have never gotten a show to begin with, but they have done so many problematic things and yet still manage to get a major magazine to give them fluffy articles making them look harmless. 

The Bates have always been dangerous because they hide their toxic and hateful beliefs under a really pretty package. The Duggars always (IMO) seemed a little weird and you knew they aren't just like us but the Bates sell themself as a more normal family and they are conventionally attractive, outgoing and fairly charming. 

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Grabbed a few screenshots from Bates insta stories that show different angles of Tiff's dress, Kelly's dress and the reception. 

It seems that the butt bow is made from a chiffon with dots or maybe pearls on it, makes me like it a little more. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20220514_201242.thumb.jpg.e9885c591da91a8eeac859150e4d02b1.jpgScreenshot_20220514_201210.thumb.jpg.4a29625d5afb6abcdf3d8c52f197ec12.jpgScreenshot_20220514_201148.thumb.jpg.faa6e5889132904239cc8aba45f55f94.jpgScreenshot_20220514_201128.thumb.jpg.824faef3dccc40615e4e0b59aabf77d5.jpgScreenshot_20220514_201113.thumb.jpg.b82680b08dacffecdd2a094a0a9d6105.jpgScreenshot_20220514_201058.thumb.jpg.c19786260e3583b1dc62cd5ca0459f58.jpgScreenshot_20220514_201035.thumb.jpg.35226fa64cc6c4c46bd45db907979834.jpgScreenshot_20220514_201021.thumb.jpg.3001835c5eb64d8645c243df387773ba.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 10

I really like Tiffany's makeup, she's not overdone at all, it looks formal and natural. 

That cake is looking tragic though. 

• Upvote 16

13 minutes ago, meep said:

I really like Tiffany's makeup, she's not overdone at all, it looks formal and natural. 

That cake is looking tragic though. 

For how basic it is, why on earth did they cover it with fondant? The fondant isn't even done well. They could have gotten a better look with Swiss buttercream and it would have been 1000x tastier. The flowers are wilted, which I get it: it's 80 degrees out, but I assume the reception venue has at least decent air conditioning even with doors being opened regularly. The bakery is no doubt from SoCal, they know how it's going to be.

The place setting and salad looks wonderful, but that cake leaves me scratching my head big time.

Evan's clothes are also a choice. The non-matching khaki top and bottom. He looks like he's badly cosplaying a navy corpsman.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

5 minutes ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

For how basic it is, why on earth did they cover it with fondant? The fondant isn't even done well. They could have gotten a better look with Swiss buttercream and it would have been 1000x tastier. The flowers are wilted, which I get it: it's 80 degrees out, but I assume the reception venue has at least decent air conditioning even with doors being opened regularly. The bakery is no doubt from SoCal, they know how it's going to be.

The place setting and salad looks wonderful, but that cake leaves me scratching my head big time.

Evan's clothes are also a choice. The non-matching khaki top and bottom. He looks like he's badly cosplaying a navy corpsman.

I could be mistaken, but I though I read in one of the posts that Kelly's sister made the cake, doesn't she usually do all the Bateses kid's wedding cakes?🤔

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

I feel that she have the foundation to look way better,

I liked the makeup although to me its like her everyday look and she could have gone a bit heavier.

In terms of dress the shape is making her look even more skinny, and I don't like the fabric it's just too plain.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

I could be mistaken, but I though I read in one of the posts that Kelly's sister made the cake, doesn't she usually do all the Bateses kid's wedding cakes?🤔

If that's the case then the woman is used to Tennessee humidity and so the poor execution is even worse!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

If that's the case then the woman is used to Tennessee humidity and so the poor execution is even worse!

True..but she also likely had to bake it in an Air B&B kitchen and might not have access to her normal suppliers. 

• Upvote 6

On 5/12/2022 at 10:38 PM, CanadianMamam said:

Ok, it is entirely on-brand for Lawson that his barber is one of his groomsmen.

Actually, it's entirely on brand for a fundie that they use a friend as their barber. That guy is Jonas, friends with Trace and Josie from Crown - his wife was one of Josie's bridesmaids and does cosmetology, and I expect he'll be standing with Trace in October. It's def no surprise that Lawson the vainest of vain Bates boys mooched a friend that would fit his aesthetic, though, haha xD. 

19 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

My favorite Bates dress so far, but my own dress was sleek minimalist crepe lol so that's my bias. Detachable components are a big trend in wedding dresses, especially of different materials to further elongate the train.... the whole giant-floofy-thing-attached-to-the-butt is not my favorite, but does make Tiff's look more interesting and suits the bubbly-princess aspect of her personality. I think it's fucking hilarious that People described it as a "organza princess puff bow" or whatever 🤣

• Upvote 1

Lawson claims to be 5'8", but I dont' know.

In those pics he looks barely taller than Tiff, who is listed as  5'1" online, which means she's really probably 5'0, and maybe 5'4" in heels.  Lawson is just a few inches taller than her in the pictures. Lawson may have told a godly lie about his height. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic