IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 7: How Is This Going to Work?

Coconut Flan

Has the topic of kissing been discussed in this or previous Lawson threads? I tried to read back but didn’t find anything. I’ve been thinking several times following Lawson’s IG that there’s no way Lawson and Tiffany have not kissed. Have they ever talked about what kind of courtship rules they had? Or did they even do courtship? 
Me and my husband are fairly conservative christians and didn’t have intercourse before marriage, but boy, did we do a lot of other stuff, including sleeping in the same bed and seeing each other naked + quite a bit of touching. Not kissing wasn’t even something we considered. But then again we were grown ups and it was our own choice what we did and didn’t do.

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 2

I don't normally watch Lawson's YouTube videos, but I happened on a wedding Q&A done by both of them from a windy beach in San Diego. I got sucked into it hoping it would answer the burning question of whether they have already kissed. Of course it didn't.  They did answer questions about number of guests (about 200), groomsmen (5 Bates brothers plus some friend of Lawson's), flower girls/ring bearers (Zach and Whit's 3 oldest plus Carson Paine), and wedding dress (Miss Renee, of course). Also, Lawson has written a song for the wedding. 

What I found annoying was that Tiffany would start to answer questions and Lawson would constantly interrupt and talk over her. Doesn't the guy ever shut up? Tiffany herself seems fairly articulate. I would not be surprised if she outgrows him in a few years. 

They also asked for suggestions for future videos. Apparently they, like Carlin and Evan, think they have a devoted fan base with whom they intend to share every detail of their not-so-interesting lives. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 8

So all the adult Bates kids attendance has been confirmed except Alyssa (who said she is not going) and Tori (who might be pregnant). 

• Upvote 2

On 4/18/2022 at 10:45 AM, CanadianMamam said:

So all the adult Bates kids attendance has been confirmed except Alyssa (who said she is not going) and Tori (who might be pregnant). 

Really? Alyssa isn't going? I missed that.  

7 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

Really? Alyssa isn't going? I missed that.  

I’m surprised she isn’t going with just Maci and leaving the rest at home. You would think she would love a break and a trip to California. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

On 4/20/2022 at 4:58 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m surprised she isn’t going with just Maci and leaving the rest at home. You would think she would love a break and a trip to California. 

I am wondering if the instagram shadowban has affected her income in a major way. 

• I Agree 1

Lawson has been in a car accident- his car looked wrecked, like he’d been hit from the side. No injuries to him or Tiffany. I hope he as decent insurance that will reclaim his losses.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

12 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I am wondering if the instagram shadowban has affected her income in a major way. 

That was my first thought when she posted those stories today saying that she's stepping away from Instagram but will still be posting YouTube videos...

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Lawson has been in a car accident- his car looked wrecked, like he’d been hit from the side. No injuries to him or Tiffany. I hope he as decent insurance that will reclaim his losses.

If the Bates treat auto insurance like they do medical insurance, I'd wager Lawson has what they call in the business "basic" insurance-no collision, no rental and minimum property damage, bodily injury and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.   Just enough to satisfy the minimum state auto insurance requirement.  

Which means if he has "basic" insurance and is not liable for the loss, then he's at the mercy of the other driver's insurance company for liability and damages. 

If Lawson is liable with minimum property damage limits which don't cover the other driver's loss in full, then he's screwed and could run the risk of paying the other driver outright for all damages, especially if the non-liable carrier refuses to settle with his carrier for the minimum.  If they have any inkling as to who Lawson Bates is, they just might take that chance and decide to go after him directly.  Of course if Lawson is stupid enough to be uninsured and is liable, then he will be automatically pursued directly for everything paid out on the other driver's behalf.   And it can be messy, particularly if the other driver suffered a total loss and is injured.  

Unless Lawson has a loan on his car; then he would have to carry collision and higher limits all around.  Do cars fall under the "debt-free" ownership credo in Fundie-land like houses do?     

Edited by HeartsAFundie
  • Upvote 5

19 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

What does that mean? Did she break terms of service or something?

1 minute ago, meep said:

What does that mean? Did she break terms of service or something?

Go to the Websters’ thread. It’s been discussed over the last 24 hours!

• Thank You 1

Tiffany already went to the DMV in Tennessee to get a drivers license. I’m wondering why she didn’t wait until her last name was changed. I see her at least adding Bates to her name if not dropping Espensen entirely.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Lawson said the accident wasn’t his fault so I guess he will try and recoup the cost of repairs/replacement. He’s probably hoping some dealer will ‘loan’ him a car for being famous! 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Wasn't he in a dirt bike accident less than a year ago?

• I Agree 1

3 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Tiffany already went to the DMV in Tennessee to get a drivers license. I’m wondering why she didn’t wait until her last name was changed. I see her at least adding Bates to her name if not dropping Espensen entirely.

You technically have 30 days to change your address in Tennessee, so it might have to do with the closing of the house. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

A year from now, Tiffany will probably be sitting in her little eggshell n' beige ranch house in the far suburbs of Nashville, in her second trimester, blathering on about blessed she is. And I bet she will never appear in a movie or tv show again. I know many of you think she could do wholesome movies/Hallmark shows, but apart from being in Lawson's music video, she hasn't been on camera in years. And you can be damn sure she will never use her bullshit Liberty U. degrees.

• Upvote 19
  • Sad 3

13 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

A year from now, Tiffany will probably be sitting in her little eggshell n' beige ranch house in the far suburbs of Nashville, in her second trimester, blathering on about blessed she is. And I bet she will never appear in a movie or tv show again. I know many of you think she could do wholesome movies/Hallmark shows, but apart from being in Lawson's music video, she hasn't been on camera in years. And you can be damn sure she will never use her bullshit Liberty U. degrees.

I agree. Maybe they will wait a year to have their first baby like Jinger. But I bet that is as long as she will wait. If she and Lawson do divorce (sorry I do see that happening), at least she has money from her properties and could possibly go back to acting to support her kids. 

• Upvote 10

So arrogant!  Talking to the doctor about emergency medical response.  He looks a lot happier in the photos than most of the people with him, presumably because they just had to endure his self-aggrandizing ramblings or Godspeak.

• Upvote 14

On 4/25/2022 at 6:07 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I agree. Maybe they will wait a year to have their first baby like Jinger. But I bet that is as long as she will wait. If she and Lawson do divorce (sorry I do see that happening), at least she has money from her properties and could possibly go back to acting to support her kids. 

Tiffany is lovely, but I wonder if she is one of those who are successful as a child actor but not an adult. There are many young actors who cannot make the leap, or who don't want to (though I bet she does).

On 4/22/2022 at 11:53 AM, Idlewild said:

Lawson said the accident wasn’t his fault so I guess he will try and recoup the cost of repairs/replacement. He’s probably hoping some dealer will ‘loan’ him a car for being famous! 

You can get reimbursed for repairs and replacement whether or not you are at fault, if you've paid for  collision insurance.

• Upvote 4

It’s been several months since he went to Uganda and he kept pretty quiet about it until now. Wonder why he’s posting about it suddenly.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, LanaBanana said:

It’s been several months since he went to Uganda and he kept pretty quiet about it until now. Wonder why he’s posting about it suddenly.

How did he even have time when he's constantly traveling for vacation

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic