IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 7: How Is This Going to Work?

Coconut Flan

It’s completely possible tiff is homesick. But I’m sure she still worships them ground Lawson walks on. I think it will take a kid or two for her to see who he really is. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 3

Maybe a grown woman with her own career and money prior to the wedding will get sick of being told how lucky she is that he lets her shop at TWO grocery stores.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 8

In spite of moving to the Nashville area, Lawson seems to be doing absolutely nothing with his country music "career." He never posts about practicing, songwriting, upcoming appearances. Lawson and Tiffany don't even appear to go out and LISTEN to country (or even gospel) music. 

• Upvote 10

On 7/26/2022 at 3:27 PM, postscript said:

He might get a good lump-sum settlement. In fact, California is a community property state (assumption that all assets acquired during the marriage are joint property), so he might do better if they filed for divorce in California. 

i can’t help wondering if they have a prenup. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do and are keeping it quiet because of their fans. 

I'm not sure if they need. a prenump. Tiff's assets prior to the marriage are hers, so long as she keeps them separate. 

• Upvote 2

Lawson is clearly expecting a music career to come to him- if he puts himself out there posing in enough YouTube videos, surely he’ll become a country star? With the loss of the TV show he doesn’t seem to realise his audience is going to shrink. The humpers will either grow up or move on to new reality stars and there’s no one to replace them. Tiffany has her own followers but I would guess if she doesn’t make any more films she’ll be just another fundie wife playing house, with sidelines in shilling and the occasional right wing conference hosting.

If they have children then there’ll be cute videos but I can see Tiffany getting very disenchanted if Lawson doesn’t set up some income generating plan other than posing for pictures. 

• Upvote 14
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

In spite of moving to the Nashville area, Lawson seems to be doing absolutely nothing with his country music "career." He never posts about practicing, songwriting, upcoming appearances. Lawson and Tiffany don't even appear to go out and LISTEN to country (or even gospel) music. 

Nashville is a good place to be a country music singer, but it’s also a good place to pretend to be a country music singer. Like being an “actor” in LA or an “artist” in SoHo.

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 6

Tiffany is on IG telling everyone to vote locally.  That local elections are more important. Reminding everyone to vote. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

Tiffany is on IG telling everyone to vote locally.  That local elections are more important. Reminding everyone to vote. 

I sure Lawson was able to tell her who she would be voting for. Tennessee’s election was different from what I’m familiar with. It was a general election for the local offices and a primary for the state and federal offices. At least that’s what I understood. I’m not sure if Tiffany got it though.

• Upvote 1

Tiff will just vote for the candidates with an R by their name. Lawson doesn't need to coach her. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

On 7/23/2022 at 9:28 AM, Zebedee said:

Who was it who coined the phrase "vapid superficial twit" for Alyssa? Could be the Bates Family Motto. I can see it now, in pig Latin on their coat of arms, mounted in the confederate room. I have a friend who researches heraldry in the UK, and works for the college of Arms. I would ask him what the Bates should have as their crest, but how would I explain them to him!

It is #superficialtwit and it was @nausicaa

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, marmalade said:

Tiff will just vote for the candidates with an R by their name. Lawson doesn't need to coach her. 

She probably had some R choices to make in the primaries.

• Upvote 2

I imagine Tiffany is probably more in touch with the ‘right’ kind of candidate, given her education and links with ‘patriot’ events. Lawson is probably just uses the guns/bible/penis criteria. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

I imagine Tiffany is on some kind of patriotic, godly women of America mailer that tells her who to vote for in the primaries. 

• Upvote 3

On Tiff’s Instagram stories, she talked out how Lawson is so good about election stuff. He made sure Tiff was registered to vote and printed out everything to help them vote. I’m still convinced she would defer to the opinions of her wise headship who must have such of good grasp of Tennessee politics compared to a newbie Tennessean like her. And I think Lawson’s top three issues in order would be Trump supporter, guns, abortion. And I have to believe that not every Republican candidate in TN is a Trumper or opposes abortion in all cases. I think Tiff is the decision maker about pillows and refrigerator organization, but that’s about it.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1

59 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

On Tiff’s Instagram stories, she talked out how Lawson is so good about election stuff. He made sure Tiff was registered to vote and printed out everything to help them vote. I’m still convinced she would defer to the opinions of her wise headship who must have such of good grasp of Tennessee politics compared to a newbie Tennessean like her. And I think Lawson’s top three issues in order would be Trump supporter, guns, abortion. And I have to believe that not every Republican candidate in TN is a Trumper or opposes abortion in all cases. I think Tiff is the decision maker about pillows and refrigerator organization, but that’s about it.

yet guess which one of them has a political science degree from an accredited (albeit still fundy bullshit) University???

• Upvote 11

This topic came up about her voting. I grew up a JW.  They are a cult & some.  I was raised to believe abortion was bad.  Then I had my baby at the ripe age of 21.  Of course i was anti abortion. Who could “kill” the innocent.  I was raised to believe that. 

boy oh boy did I grow up.  Meeting woman that had health issues. A very wanted child baby.  But moms life needed saved.  Or a young teen that wasn’t ready to be a mom or dad.  Or the family that couldn’t afford another mouth to feed.  I could go on & on.  

id like to think these girls will grow up. It does take time.  It took me forever to get that crap out of my head. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 10

On 8/4/2022 at 8:43 PM, BeccaGrim said:

She is correct that local elections are important.  That's how state governments get stacked with conservatives. So it's important to vote at all elections.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, WiseGirl said:

She is correct that local elections are important.  That's how state governments get stacked with conservatives. So it's important to vote at all elections.

Tiffany is correct that local elections are important, but this was also a primary election for state and federal offices and I’m not sure if she grasped that concept. If she did understand that, she didn’t choose to discuss it in her story.

• Upvote 3

Oh, look, Lawson & Tiffany are in Miami.  They were so overdue for a vacation, after all.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 18

@HereticHick I know- they’ve had engagement in Italy, honeymoon in Greece, time in California, road trip to Nashville & that’s not counting weddings and other parties. We’ve seen Tiffany shilling just about anything she can lay hands on and ‘hosting’ the Patriot conference whereas Lawson has mowed a lawn and asked people to offer him gigs?

• Upvote 8

20 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

We’ve seen Tiffany shilling just about anything she can lay hands on and ‘hosting’ the Patriot conference whereas Lawson has mowed a lawn and asked people to offer him gigs?

He is as lazy as Gil. I think that is what Kelly truly meant when she said they were similar in that youtube video with Alyssa.

• Upvote 6

@llucieLawson worked alot during his teenage years and alot of funds went towards helping his family. By the time he was in his 20's they had paid documentaries and a show for money. It's like he has been living the fun he missed out on as a kid. Traveling, singing, and becoming a fundie heart throb has been his world for a while. Sooner or later he will realize "play time" is over. And Miami isn't exactly a conservatively discreet area. Just surprised they went there😄

• Upvote 5

I know it’s the commonly accepted idea from the TV show that Lawson was a hard working teen who handed over all his money to his family, but he has now spent the last how many years as a country music star? If he was out there booking gigs and performing, I’d cut him a break. But recording albums, making music videos and selling “merch” are the fun and easy parts. Music is his pretend career. His real career is editing videos for his YouTube channel.

All of his brothers and BILs seem to have jobs, but Lawson seems above it all. And I find it hard to accept that Zach and Nathan were just goofing around while Lawson provided for the family. I thought Tiff’s Instagram story question asking if Lawson should get back into lawn care was wonderfully passive-aggressive.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 6

5 hours ago, JDuggs said:

All of his brothers and BILs seem to have jobs, but Lawson seems above it all. And I find it hard to accept that Zach and Nathan were just goofing around while Lawson provided for the family. I thought Tiff’s Instagram story question asking if Lawson should get back into lawn care was wonderfully passive-aggressive.

Zach and Nathan both worked at the tree bussiness with Gil. All of the middle boys (Jackson, Warden and Isaiah) started doing construction as teens too.

6 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

@llucieLawson worked alot during his teenage years and alot of funds went towards helping his family. By the time he was in his 20's they had paid documentaries and a show for money. It's like he has been living the fun he missed out on as a kid. Traveling, singing, and becoming a fundie heart throb has been his world for a while. Sooner or later he will realize "play time" is over. And Miami isn't exactly a conservatively discreet area. Just surprised they went there😄

I did support Lawson "play time" era when he was single, but now that he is married it is probably time to settle down. He cant be mooching off Tiffany forever.

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, llucie said:

I did support Lawson "play time" era when he was single, but now that he is married it is probably time to settle down. He cant be mooching off Tiffany forever.

I am sure he'll try. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic