IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 7: How Is This Going to Work?

Coconut Flan

Lawson and Tiffany are wrapping up their Miami vacay and they saw Alyssa's odd always gifting friend Tikki.

I hope Tikki gave them matching outfits!

image.png.41b377b7bdc825f8997fc33d75b28709.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8

At least the clothes Tiffany gets from Rent the Runway actually fit her tiny frame, unlike the BSB clothes she was wearing or modeling in the past.

• Upvote 3

In fairness, I'm thinking Tiffany is so tiny that she buys a lot of kids clothes or would require XXXS in a normal woman's store. I believe Josie & Carlin say they're wearing XS when modelling and she is extremely petite compared to them. I've also noticed that many tops are way too large in the upper region (even tank tops) for her and especially if they have any type of fitted bust built in.

Edited by Smoochie
  • Upvote 9

16 hours ago, Smoochie said:

In fairness, I'm thinking Tiffany is so tiny that she buys a lot of kids clothes or would require XXXS in a normal woman's store. I believe Josie & Carlin say they're wearing XS when modelling and she is extremely petite compared to them. I've also noticed that many tops are way too large in the upper region (even tank tops) for her and especially if they have any type of fitted bust built in.

She needs to learn to sew so she can alter things, or find a local seamstress

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

In their Instagram story Lawson is arsing about in the kitchen (couldn’t be bothered finding out what he was goofing about) but he did say Tiffany had an audition. I wonder if she realised she would be the breadwinner?

• Upvote 10

5 hours ago, Idlewild said:

In their Instagram story Lawson is arsing about in the kitchen (couldn’t be bothered finding out what he was goofing about) but he did say Tiffany had an audition. I wonder if she realised she would be the breadwinner?

Was cooking her dinner, Hamburger Helper and Pillsbury cookies (it looked like). He was asking for tips, mine is, don't cook greasy foods shirtless!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 11

7 hours ago, Idlewild said:

If she is auditioning she probably is not counting on being pregnant soon, unless the job is fairly quick.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

If she is auditioning she probably is not counting on being pregnant soon, unless the job is fairly quick.

When you're married to Law Bates and NOT a mirror, you can probably be safe with not having to perform.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

Or if it is for voice acting.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

12 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

It can be an audition for an advertisement, which is a short work.

I doubt she is willing to work. She hasn't been working for a long time, has she? And she left California. I think she has that fantasy in which she can be a well-paid influencer, a traveller, a housewife and a mother with no effort, and she's about to learn an uncomfortable truth.

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She’s done voice acting before for Phinneas and Ferb. 

Which voice did she do on Phinneas and Ferb?  Love that show. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/10/2022 at 12:08 PM, HereticHick said:

Lawson and Tiffany are wrapping up their Miami vacay and they saw Alyssa's odd always gifting friend Tikki.

I hope Tikki gave them matching outfits!

image.png.41b377b7bdc825f8997fc33d75b28709.png

Now I’m picturing the two of them in cute matching Sunday dresses like Tikky is always giving the Webster girls. 

This is one of the threads I check periodically to see if there’s been a pregnancy announcement. With these two, I’m always hoping for a no. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

Which voice did she do on Phinneas and Ferb?  Love that show. 

She only did 5 episodes as Ginger. But she has experience voice acting so I think that would be a good gig if she could get it. I always said that has to be the best acting gig. Because you can stay semi-anonymous and never have to live up to the ridiculous body standards. 

• Upvote 11

Tiffany’s latest on IG. Most of the comments found her humor so relatable, but one found her immature and another said she needed a hobby. I understand that she’s trying to be funny and play the part of the silly gabby young wifey who’s pestering the responsible mature husband, but it is so incredibly cringeworthy. There has to be a little sliver of truth in her “acting.” After three months of marriage, the question “Do you love me?” should be the furthest thought from her mind. I guess I can’t take a joke.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a73d59ef894b2946699a7d6c7b1249fb.png

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 6
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Tiffany’s latest on IG. Most of the comments found her humor so relatable, but one found her immature and another said she needed a hobby. I understand that she’s trying to be funny and play the part of the silly gabby young wifey who’s pestering the responsible mature husband, but it is so incredibly cringeworthy. There has to be a little sliver of truth in her “acting.” After three months of marriage, the question “Do you love me?” should be the furthest thought from her mind. I guess I can’t take a joke.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.a73d59ef894b2946699a7d6c7b1249fb.png

This makes me very sad for her. Looks like Lawson has ceased whatever minimal level of wooing he had been engaging in, the girl is now bagged, and he has commenced a life of low-effort disinterested patriarchal entitlement in which he can’t even be bothered to stay awake long enough to connect with his life partner when she wants to express emotion and share important aspects of her life with him. 

And Tiffany is left wondering, is this it? This is what my fairy tale romance and pinnacle of female fundie achievement has led to? My prize is this lifeless uncaring lout?

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2

I think Tiffany’s schtick here is that they are “play acting” for laughs what she thinks a typical married couple would be like. Of course, her marriage is all roses and sunshine. This is what other marriages look like, not hers. For her to even fathom that other wives are constantly doubting their husbands’ love, it shows to me what Tiffany really thinks other couples are like.

I also can’t come up with one reason why Lawson would have to get up early in the morning.

• Upvote 12

I think Tiffany's pregnant.  I think they're building up to an announcement.  Today her IG story was about her friend who lives in TN now too, their mothers were friends in elementary school, and now she also lives in TN and is pregnant. I think its going to be soon an announcement "I'm pregnant too." I think they cater their IG stories like they're storytelling, creating a script. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

I think Tiffany's pregnant.  I think they're building up to an announcement.  Today her IG story was about her friend who lives in TN now too, their mothers were friends in elementary school, and now she also lives in TN and is pregnant. I think its going to be soon an announcement "I'm pregnant too." I think they cater their IG stories like they're storytelling, creating a script. 

I agree that a pregnancy announcement is only a matter of time.  Especially since Katie just announced.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I cannot imagine Tiffany with a big baby bump, she's so petite! I hope their kids don't have their father's big head and ego, or ouch!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

22 minutes ago, MaryOrMartha said:

I cannot imagine Tiffany with a big baby bump, she's so petite! I hope their kids don't have their father's big head and ego, or ouch!

I hope their kids don't have that either, but the first born son is for sure going to be a jr. So will have to live with a Lawson jr. They call him Liam and LJ

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, MaryOrMartha said:

Petite women have children all the time. Their bumps do not look bigger in proportion. Alyssa (who is only slightly bigger than Tiff) had very little bumps. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

I never got the vibe that either of them were particularly keen on having kids. I could see them waiting a few years before trying. But these are fundies we're talking about. 

• Upvote 3

These two clearly think making YouTube videos of the minutiae of their lives is the way to earn a living. Maybe they are right, but Lawson is coming across as a lazy entitled lump.

• Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic