IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 7: How Is This Going to Work?

Coconut Flan

52 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

Maybe they are right, but Lawson is coming across as a lazy entitled lump.

Nothing that we were not aware of🤣

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 6

On 8/21/2022 at 1:32 AM, JDuggs said:

Tiffany’s latest on IG. Most of the comments found her humor so relatable, but one found her immature and another said she needed a hobby. I understand that she’s trying to be funny and play the part of the silly gabby young wifey who’s pestering the responsible mature husband, but it is so incredibly cringeworthy. There has to be a little sliver of truth in her “acting.” After three months of marriage, the question “Do you love me?” should be the furthest thought from her mind. I guess I can’t take a joke.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.a73d59ef894b2946699a7d6c7b1249fb.png

oh that shit is gunna get old real quick.... 

its not cute or adoarable to post that ya numpty it makes you look needy and immature AF 

PMS is making me ragey I feel semi bad for ragging on a young girl esp since I can be her mum)  in her first serious relationship 

BEC but girl get a grip....

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

On 8/21/2022 at 5:08 PM, Melissa1977 said:

Petite women have children all the time. Their bumps do not look bigger in proportion. Alyssa (who is only slightly bigger than Tiff) had very little bumps. 

Of course, but I'm saying I'm having a hard time picturing Tiffany who seems quite precious and so young, even though she's already older than Alyssa was when she had her first couple of babies.

• Upvote 2

On 8/21/2022 at 4:39 AM, WannabeHistorian said:

I never got the vibe that either of them were particularly keen on having kids. I could see them waiting a few years before trying. But these are fundies we're talking about. 

I don't think they really want them but they are for sure curating the social media to act like they do. Every time he holds a baby she does a poll "how good does he look holding a baby" Great or Even better? Or something like that. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 3

I feel like fundies use babies like icebreakers with their new SO at the beginning of being married if that makes sense? Like they find out that they don't have  tons in common so they make one.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, displayname said:

I feel like fundies use babies like icebreakers with their new SO at the beginning of being married if that makes sense? Like they find out that they don't have  tons in common so they make one.

Yes, like parenting is how they find out about each other. Rather than finding out about each other and then having the baby. 

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, displayname said:

It's very clear with Katie.

Don't have a life goal*? Don't know what to do with your spouse? Have a kid to train it up! 

(Disclaimer: parenthood may very well be a life goal. It was for me. But when it's the only option, it's not a free decision)

• Upvote 25
  • Love 1

Every time this thread comes to the top, I wonder if there’s been a pregnancy announcement. These two seem to see babies as cute props for their perfectly curated lifestyle, not as actual tiny humans with personalities and needs of their own. 

Tiffany seems to be role playing the naive, slightly ditzy young wife from a 40s movie or 50s sitcom. It’s like she’s cast herself as a modern Lucy Ricardo. I’m surprised we haven’t seen posts about setting the kitchen on fire. Personally, I’ve always hated that trope. It’s going to get old fast. 

Why does Lawson have to get up early in the morning? What does he do with himself all day? 

• Upvote 15

1 hour ago, postscript said:

Why does Lawson have to get up early in the morning? What does he do with himself all day? 

• His hair
  • A selfie of him doing something’shucks,typical man’ in the kitchen
  • Check his hair
  • Box up discounted merchandise to anyone mad enough to buy it.
  • Check his DMs for offers of gigs, recording contracts.
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

Maybe Lawson IS actually mowing some lawns for money? Maybe he doesn't want it fully known yet... it might ruin the image he has of himself.

• Upvote 8

The lovebirds went out for a nice dinner in Nashville. You’d think Lawson could at least throw on a shirt with a collar. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.480f42f0809e4591feb58e3ee7b9bbb7.png

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, JDuggs said:

The lovebirds went out for a nice dinner in Nashville. You’d think Lawson could at least throw on a shirt with a collar. 

Hide contents

Gotta wear those Cuts t-shirts, or whatever the brand is, that a bunch of them shill (Tiffany, Carlin, Josie, Whitney, Katie...).🙄

At least they actually wear them I guess, as opposed to shilling stuff they don't actually use.

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Gotta wear those Cuts t-shirts, or whatever the brand is, that a bunch of them shill (Tiffany, Carlin, Josie, Whitney, Katie...).🙄

At least they actually wear them I guess, as opposed to shilling stuff they don't actually use.

I like the shoes that Tiffany has on.  The do look nice.  I don't think I've ever had a flatter stomach in my life that Tiffany has going on right here! She is a tiny thing!  I wonder if these two could go a month without posting anything at all?  Would they go insane?  lol I do hope that these two can come to have a good relationship, but I'm uncertain right now.  I just wish for once that Lawson could take a pic without the ' I wanna be a model' vibe going! (that darned hand in the pocket, thumb out irks me) I'm being petty, but hey that's what snark is for!

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, MaryOrMartha said:

Should have added a collar to Lawson

tiffany .png

Umm, why is the pregnancy belly photoshopped on? (I presume, it looks very blurry)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, medimus said:

Umm, why is the pregnancy belly photoshopped on? (I presume, it looks very blurry)

So we can see what she will probably look like in 6-9 months time!

• Upvote 3

Something I've wondered... is Lawson aware that his children aren't going to fully look like him and very likely favour Tiffany. I wonder if Tiffany has experienced racism, and what Lawson would do if his future children were to experience it. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, irish_dancing_canadian said:

Something I've wondered... is Lawson aware that his children aren't going to fully look like him and very likely favour Tiffany. I wonder if Tiffany has experienced racism, and what Lawson would do if his future children were to experience it. 

All of the Asian and half-Asian members of my family have experienced racism multiple times in their lives; I doubt that Tiffany has escaped, even while growing up in California which is over 15% Asian.

Tiffany, like many petite Asian females, has probably also had experiences of being sexualized/fetishized as a little "China doll" 

On 8/20/2022 at 7:52 PM, BeccaGrim said:

I think Tiffany's pregnant.  I think they're building up to an announcement.  Today her IG story was about her friend who lives in TN now too, their mothers were friends in elementary school, and now she also lives in TN and is pregnant. I think its going to be soon an announcement "I'm pregnant too." I think they cater their IG stories like they're storytelling, creating a script. 

I am also concerned because it looks like her parents are visiting

• Upvote 12

2 hours ago, irish_dancing_canadian said:

I am very sure , his kids are going to be 1000% asian looking , as asian genes are very dominant.  Looking at chrissy teigens kiddos they look more asian to me then black ( or am i wrong) 

• Confused 2
  • WTF 3

On 8/21/2022 at 3:08 AM, Melissa1977 said:

Petite women have children all the time. Their bumps do not look bigger in proportion. Alyssa (who is only slightly bigger than Tiff) had very little bumps. 

If I recall correctly, Alyssa had relatively small babies. I'm about her size, but my bumps were enormous because I had large, stubbornly malpositioned babies. 

• Upvote 3

I have 2 relatives on my spouse's side of the family who are half Asian and half Caucasian. One of them looks Asian, the other looks more Caucasian. They both have the same mother but different fathers.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, irish_dancing_canadian said:

If they have a son, and if that son takes after his mother physically, there will be several minefields that there is no way Lawson has the depth, sensitivity, or maturity to deftly navigate. 

I hope I'm wrong and Lawson grows up a lot.

• Upvote 15
  • Thank You 1

On 8/22/2022 at 11:01 PM, JDuggs said:

Reveal hidden contents

All he needs are sunglasses to complete the Johnny Bravo attire. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

On 8/23/2022 at 7:28 AM, MaryOrMartha said:

Should have added a collar to Lawson

tiffany .png

WTF? Okay, maybe I'm not that Bates savvy, but are they trying to tell everybody that they are going to have sex?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, patsymae said:

WTF? Okay, maybe I'm not that Bates savvy, but are they trying to tell everybody that they are going to have sex?

Where are they telling that? They are just going out (for dinner?) right?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic