IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 44: Michelle wearing a stupid skirt over leggins which is not news at all

HerNameIsBuffy

42 minutes ago, Markie said:

Is the girl to the right of Jenni in the photo, the youngest Bontrager? 

Yes, that’s her. Liz Bontrager and Hannie seem to be close friends. It’s possible Rebecca and Jenny have become good friends since they are close in age. And their parents seem to approve of the other family involved. So a friendship would be allowed. I want to add, even though Rebecca and Jenny are only a month apart in age, Rebecca looks even younger. She’s always been a thin petite build and it makes her look a little younger than she is. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

20 hours ago, Freejin said:

Do y’all think JB and Michelle will make a statement or are they finally too intimidated?

Most of the people who were going to make a statement probably felt it was covered when he was found guilty. That was really the point of resolution. They might not see a reason to say more. Likely why the sentencing was so sparsely attended. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I don't care if JB makes a statement. Watching him walk away from court, so mad he could drill lazers through the ground, was enough for me. Seeing him so pissed he could barely control himself was its own reward for me. HE is finally facing consequences for his actions just like his golden child. HE is finally shown, beyond doubt, what kind of person he truly is. 

Seeing him that mad and that affected was a prize all its own. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ok I circled them. On the far left are two of Praises sisters. One is Susannah who is single and the other is a married sister who brought her daughter. Both of the oldest Helferich sisters married Hardy Boys. Lol. Then the two I circled in the left center are Hannie and Jenny. Hannie is making a funny face. Down in front is Allison and right in the middle is Lauren Caldwell. On the right is Praise Bontrager. 

9986F574-6980-410D-962D-90FED72C6B39.jpeg

is the little girl in the black and white dress in front of the Helferich sisters one of their family too? She kind of looks like a Swanson.

Edited by AprilQuilt
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

50 minutes ago, AprilQuilt said:

is the little girl in the black and white dress in front of the Helferich sisters one of their family too? She kind of looks like a Swanson.

That’s a Helferich/Hardy daughter. There are only 4 Helferich daughters and they are all blonde and look alike. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

14 hours ago, AprilQuilt said:

I thought the girl with dark brown hair in a white blouse towards the back on the right looked like a Swanson, but I don’t think it is. 

11 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10855509/Woman-reveals-like-raised-ultra-religious-cult.html

This lady has popped up before me on here and elsewhere

I wonder if they will interview her for the upcoming tv special since she is getting pretty well known

I watched some of her Youtube videos and TikToks. She's got an interesting story, and perspective. She documented her breakup with her girlfriend and a a total book nut and I love that. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 1

On 5/31/2022 at 10:52 PM, AussieKrissy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10855509/Woman-reveals-like-raised-ultra-religious-cult.html

This lady has popped up before me on here and elsewhere

I wonder if they will interview her for the upcoming tv special since she is getting pretty well known

Here's another interesting article about her. She went to Bob Jones U.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2021/06/30/fighting-a-fundamentalist-universitys-anti-lgbtq-policies/

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

On 5/28/2022 at 3:05 PM, fundiefan said:

Seeing him that mad and that affected was a prize all its own. 

It truly was.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, neuroticcat said:

Umbrellas of authority show up in today’s compelling Humans of New York story 

Wow! Absolutely amazing story

• I Agree 8

19 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

Wow! Absolutely amazing story

I’m friends with the band she sang with. Nice guys.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 2

58 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Soooo... Shirtless Jason Duggar has appeared on the internet!

Whaaaa? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Hey, I'm all for the Duggars embracing more normal summer attire. Good for Jason.

The problem is the double standards. Pretty sure the Duggar parents don't allow the girls still living at home to wear normal swimsuits, because you know... modesty (also called 'control over women's body' and shit). 🙄

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 9

NIKE! 

Just kidding! I hope he enjoys his day out in the sun. 

To be honest I don’t care what the adult Duggars wear, except the parents. Jim Bob and Michelle protected a pedophile and sacrificed their daughters, there is nothing they could ever wear that would be pure and holy. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 9

Calling all eligble bachelorettes! His name may not be Momoa, but Jason Duggar is single, shirtless, and has a sweet treehouse with a view! Also, he's ballsy enough to make a statement that his sex pest brother's sentence was fair. Who know, maybe if you marry him he'll let you wear a normal swimsuit and actually help out with household chores.

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 16

5 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Calling all eligble bachelorettes! His name may not be Momoa, but Jason Duggar is single, shirtless, and has a sweet treehouse with a view! Also, he's ballsy enough to make a statement that his sex pest brother's sentence was fair. Who know, maybe if you marry him he'll let you wear a normal swimsuit and actually help out with household chores.

Maybe he's taking some hints from the Bates boys' playlist. Good Christian male with his own home seeking a Tiffi 2.0?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 7

My children don’t even go shirtless when swimming outdoors (due to sun exposure not indecent exposure). I never thought I’d see the day when my kids are more modestly dressed than the Duggars 😂

• Haha 21
  • I Agree 3

19 hours ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

I have hope for Jason. 

I just hope he doesn’t get married anytime soon. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic