IGNORED

Jana Duggar 13: I Don't Think She Will :(

nelliebelle1197

31 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

With regards to your avatar photo…In my best JB Duggar voice, “ I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!”

That profile shot of JB freaks me out!

Slop Blob freaks me out in general.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Cheetah said:

Jana's been in charge of a million kids... I'm guessing in this case one of the little ones is a wanderer and she wasn't aware of that (or maybe the kid doesn't wander out at their own home but was at the TTH and wanted to go home).  I saw I think on reddit (and I think that person said they'd seen it on WOACB but it had been deleted so who knows) that it was Maryella ... so very plausible that Jana was in charge of all of the Ms at the TTH, fell asleep because she's human, and the kid went looking for her mom.  

Jana aside, the tension in that family has to have been through the roof since his arrest.  His kids were living through that, daddy being in Reber jail, likely being fed lies and gaslighting.  That is incredibly hard on kids, even those too young to understand are affected by the stress.

That If Anna chose to spend nights with him rather than home to give her kids support and consistency is unforgivable.

Not illegal, but daddy gone and mommy suddenly being gone some nights too is an avoidable stress they didn't need. 

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
This is speculation based on rumors and I originally worded it incorrectly
  • Upvote 22
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

Can I point out, that we don't know it was an M kid. Jessa, Josiah, John and Joe all have toddlers capabable of wondering.  It could have any of a number of kids.  It could even have been a non Duggar kid.

Nor do we know that Anna spent nights with him at the Rebers.  And if she did, the M kids have grown up in and out of the TTH, they were were hardly left in an unfamiliar place with strangers.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, imokit said:

Can I point out, that we don't know it was an M kid. Jessa, Josiah, John and Joe all have toddlers capabable of wondering.  It could have any of a number of kids.  It could even have been a non Duggar kid.

Nor do we know that Anna spent nights with him at the Rebers.  And if she did, the M kids have grown up in and out of the TTH, they were were hardly left in an unfamiliar place with strangers.

I never said they were left in an unfamiliar place with strangers.

Their family was going through the worst time of their lives with anguish for all of them and if she spent one night with Josh instead of home than shame on her.  It has nothing to do with this Jana thing, but maintaining consistency and being there in the night is something she owed her children.

In times of high stress the middle of the night is when a lot of kids need comfort.  Unable to sleep, nightmares, the scary thoughts with no distractions...if she was there for them every night I will stand corrected.

• Upvote 10

20 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Jana aside, the tension in that family has to have been through the roof since his arrest.  His kids were living through that, daddy being in Reber jail, likely being fed lies and gaslighting.  That is incredibly hard on kids, even those too young to understand are affected by the stress.

That Anna chose to spend nights with him rather than home to give her kids support and consistency is unforgivable.

Not illegal, but daddy gone and mommy suddenly being gone some nights too is an avoidable stress they didn't need. 

Do we know this or is it speculation? If she was doing this, that is really irresponsible and shows a lack of judgment and priorities.

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I never said they were left in an unfamiliar place with strangers.

Their family was going through the worst time of their lives with anguish for all of them and if she spent one night with Josh instead of home than shame on her.  It has nothing to do with this Jana thing, but maintaining consistency and being there in the night is something she owed her children.

In times of high stress the middle of the night is when a lot of kids need comfort.  Unable to sleep, nightmares, the scary thoughts with no distractions...if she was there for them every night I will stand corrected.

And she could have spent time with JJD at any time of the day. It didn’t need to be at night.

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 3

I also think that either something happened resulting in injury or damage.  Maybe a car swerved to avoid a child in the road and hit a tree or there had been numerous warnings and there was no way around filing charges. 

Edited by mamallama
Wrong board
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Maybe Anna dropped the little ones off early to take the older kids out, and Michelle left to go to the gym while Jana was still asleep, like she’s probably done hundreds of other times, and this time a couple of kids escaped. 

But in this scenario it would not even be Jana´s fault but Michelle´s. How is Jana supposed to know that she should be watching kids when she is still asleep and nobody told her?

It is purely speculative, of course, but I´d like to know: do you think that Jana would in such a case "cover" for Michelle and would take responsibility even if she was not made aware that Michelle had left and she, Jana, was now on child-watching duty?

• Upvote 2

For some reason this has been going through my mind today. Probably because I saw the original post on WOACB by chance (I was looking for updates on the trial/conviction). Jana was first asleep, then awake. Jana denied being in charge or knowing the child/Jana never denied being in charge or knowing the child. It wasn't a Duggar child/It most likely was a Duggar child, but from the Ms.  Part of me wonders if Jana was the one in charge at the time. The incident was on September 9th and the charge on September 10th so it didn't happen on the same day if I am reading the charge correctly. Could her parents be making Jana take responsibility for someone else's mistake? Might this be a way to get Jana under control again? The trip to Vegas made everyone think she might be opening her store, the blonde hair, her staying an extra week at Jinger's house. With a conviction looming for her brother and Jim Bob running for office (he and Michelle would be gone more) this would be a way to get Jana back in the position of taking care of the children and the house. Just random thoughts (she could be responsible for whatever happened too) since we have to wait until January for the court date.

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2

40 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

That Anna chose to spend nights with him rather than home to give her kids support and consistency is unforgivable.

Wait, this was confirmed?!? 🤢

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, St.Clara said:

But in this scenario it would not even be Jana´s fault but Michelle´s. How is Jana supposed to know that she should be watching kids when she is still asleep and nobody told her?

It is purely speculative, of course, but I´d like to know: do you think that Jana would in such a case "cover" for Michelle and would take responsibility even if she was not made aware that Michelle had left and she, Jana, was now on child-watching duty?

Maybe Jana was cited because she was the only adult on premises at the time of the occurrence? In my scenario would Anna, as the parent, ultimately be responsible then? 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SassyPants said:

Maybe Jana was cited because she was the only adult on premises at the time of the occurrence? In my scenario would Anna, as the parent, ultimately be responsible then? 

Not legally.  If Jana knew she was the sitter and in charge of the kids then she's the only one legally responsible assuming Anna had no reason to believe Jana wouldn't exercise responsible care.

If Anna left the kids there without informing Jana then yes.

• Upvote 7

I remember when one of the Lost Boys fell in the orchestra pit, and his egg donor stood there filming it on her phone instead of comforting him or calling 911 when it happened. It's when I quit watching the show for the snark material. 

Edited by ADoyle90815
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Wait, this was confirmed?!? 🤢

No and I was wrong not to couch it in speculative terms in my post, I'll edit it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

You haven’t factored in Duggar Time. Remember these are people that routinely stay up until the middle of the night, including the toddlers.

I’llnever forget Jessa’s words “ If God wanted us to see sun rise, he’d have made it later in the day.” I guess without the structure of school or work, the flow of the day is different? I’m retired and still rise before 7:00 every day.

Maybe Anna dropped the little ones off early to take the older kids out, and Michelle left to go to the gym while Jana was still asleep, like she’s probably done hundreds of other times, and this time a couple of kids escaped. 

But that can happen to any family, any time, the “Duggar time” being irrelevant — if they are all late to bed, late to rise, it’s no different than a more usual early to bed, early to rise. Kids can escape and wander. Some kids do it despite all the possible child proofing and deadbolts. They do it literally ALL the time.

My guess is an angry neighbor made a wandering kid an issue because he’s already angry, or a new cop was overzealous, or was worried NOT citing her would blow back on him because she’s a Duggar and it would look like favoritism  or Jana was over absolutely everything and freaked out at cop, neighbor and kid and turned it into a big thing. From the look of the citation, it may have been just a written summons and fine - with a potential misdemeanor charge, but probably nothing would come of it - unless there’s a lot more going on.

Edited by Mama Mia

11 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

No and I was wrong not to couch it in speculative terms in my post, I'll edit it.

It's tragic that it's even so easily believable!

• Upvote 4

Just now, Giraffe said:

It's tragic that it's even so easily believable!

I appreciate the change to clarify as I don't ever want to spread rumor as fact.  

If it was true besides making them even shittier parents, it makes him a terrible house guest.  Unless the Rebers allowed him to bring plus one to his house arrest.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Maybe Jana was cited because she was the only adult on premises at the time of the occurrence?

Yes, I think that is what would certainly happen at first. Someone brings the kids, finds Jana alone and says: "Well, you should be watching those kids. What were you thinking?" My question is just this: if Jana did not even know she was supposed to watch them because Anna dropped them off with Michelle and Michelle then left, would Jana say: "I know nothing about those kids. Maybe my mom was supposed to watch them." Or would she take the blame in order to protect her mother?

While all this is purely speculative I think I could see her doing that. She is used to taking responsibility. I bet she was/is a parentifed kid.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Mama Mia said:

But that can happen to any family, any time, the “Duggar time” being irrelevant — if they are all late to bed, late to rise, it’s no different than a more usual early to bed, early to rise. Kids can escape and wander. Some kids do it despite all the possible child proofing and deadbolts. They do it literally ALL the time.

My guess is an angry neighbor made a wandering kid an issue because he’s already angry, or a new cop was overzealous, or was worried NOT citing her would blow back on him because she’s a Duggar and it would look like favoritism  or Jana was over absolutely everything and freaked out at cop, neighbor and kid and turned it into a big thing. From the look of the citation, it may have been just a written summons and fine - with a potential misdemeanor charge, but probably nothing would come of it - unless there’s a lot more going on.

A kid accidentally escaping has happened to the majority of parents I know in one way or another and I've never heard of any one getting a citation.  Just huge relief that something tragic could have happened and didn't and addressing the means of escape.

8 minutes ago, St.Clara said:

Yes, I think that is what would certainly happen at first. Someone brings the kids, finds Jana alone and says: "Well, you should be watching those kids. What were you thinking?" My question is just this: if Jana did not even know she was supposed to watch them because Anna dropped them off with Michelle and Michelle then left, would Jana say: "I know nothing about those kids. Maybe my mom was supposed to watch them." Or would she take the blame in order to protect her mother?

While all this is purely speculative I think I could see her doing that. She is used to taking responsibility. I bet she was/is a parentifed kid.

I read somewhere that the day of the incident JB and M were out of town with their kids from Jackson on down at the Bontrager family camp thing...I think that was the event.  But someone on reddit went through the Duggar FB page for that date and they weren't in in AR at the time, but of course Anna and the M's were.

I didn't see the posts personally because I don't FB, so huge grain of salt.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

7 minutes ago, St.Clara said:

And maybe that’s where the rumor of Jana denying that she was responsible or knew the kid(s) came from. That makes total sense to me. Jana not knowing she was responsible for the kid(s) at the time, but being the only adult present, was cited. I could see this scenario happening all the time in Duggarville. The statement : when everyone’s watching the kids, no one is-

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

36 minutes ago, Mama Mia said:

I agree that with this family and their history anything could be true with regards to how others (neighbors, LE, family) might respond to an incident. Unfortunately, I think JB’s antics/way/approach has earned him not a few enemies in his neck of the woods. And if LE treated Jana differently and charged her outside the scope of practice, I hope that is resolved at next month’s hearings.

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, SassyPants said:

You know what I want more than anything? I want JB to exhaust all of his money on digging his kids and himself out of every jam that they have gotten into by thumbing their O So Superior noses at the rest of humanity and society at large. I hope every single one of these Covidiots have to endure and walk through the process that Dillards are currently undertaking, except with the added responsibility of a self and/or family supporting job for those over 18 and not in school.
-No more grifting, no more free rides, no more loafing around the TTH on Duggar Time or flying airplanes that they really can not afford or likely are not skilled enough to safely command, and no more procreating children for someone else to support and care for.

Get in the real GD world and follow the rules the rest of us live by and then try to tell the rest of us how your way and approach are better!

Yeah, thats been the one silver lining about this whole thing for me..... Emily D. Baker (lawyer on youtube for those who don't know) has said she estimates that Jim Bob probably spent a million dollars from when Josh first encountered law enforcement on these latest charges, (Joshgate 3) up to now.  JB is supposedly "rich" by most people's standards, but there's no way I can believe he's that rich rich, where he could be like "meh, whatever" about throwing a million bucks in the trash.  Especially not with all those dependents.   You know losing all that money just hurt him bad in the gut, and I'm enjoying that.

• Upvote 12

6 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

I'll take Jana was watching  Josh and Anna's kids and one of the little M&Ms got away for $500.

Agree. The odds are higher that it's an M kid because they live on the property and had at least one parent living elsewhere at the time, so more likely to be in Jana's care. 

Did I not read somewhere that whatever happened occurred on Dowell Road? Looking at Google Maps, you can see that while Dowell Road intersects with the street the Duggar monstrosity is on, it's a hike away, either going through the property or by using the streets.  

My sister used to escape our house at night when she was 3 or 4.  To this day she remembers the sense of freedom she felt being outside alone, walking up and down the street and looking at the moon. My parents resorted to keeping her in her room with a hook and eye latch - not the greatest for fire safety. Josh and Anna have a little boy who turned 4 right around that time. So using deductive reasoning, my money is on him escaping wherever he was supposed to be and being spotted by a neighbor or passerby. 

Purely speculative of course! 

• Upvote 4

Apologies if this has already been posted.  Amy had this on her story, presumably she’d have heard through the family grapevine what happened. A child did go missing.

D5AA63E0-3779-43FF-9337-A3035C75A4ED.png

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 38

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic