IGNORED

Jana Duggar 13: I Don't Think She Will :(

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, imokit said:

Will her Dad pay for Gefland again?  Or does only Josh get expensive lawyers.

Gefland said he is washing jimbobs toupe his hair that day

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 28

2 hours ago, Nutella Ace said:

Doesn’t the timeline for the charge also kind of coincide with the hypothetical end of the courtship with Stephen?

I was thinking the same thing 

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Jana took the plea 😂. Might require jail time. It has a Candid Camera quality doesn’t it? 

Imagine a second Duggar in jail (even if it's only for a few days) :pb_lol: 

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 2

I keep thinking about how it was obviously something Jd couldn’t fly the kid/s (in question) to Texas to hide the aftermath. I really do think there is some truth to that rumour and I still honestly think that it was discussed here previously. 
shit like this just gives it more credence 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

My first thought was she broke the terms of Smuggar’s visitation and left an M kid with him unattended…

Could it have anything to do with Josh? Like leaving a child with him?

WOW - jinx [emoji23]
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

Just now, Dutchie said:

Potentially could be involving her taking care of one or some of his kids. I highly doubt its directly related to his crimes. 

• Upvote 6

Here’s a possible scenario: Jana was the adult in charge but she dashed into the house for a few minutes and asked one of the pre-teen girls to watch the tiny M kids. The pre-teen got distracted, and the little M wandered off the property.

I have seen this type of issue where I live . I live in a very urban area with an an enormous population of non-Christian fundamentalists. They have huge families. I was walking down to the corner when a little boy about 5 came running around the corner, followed a few seconds by his identical twin. I stopped and watched them run into a house halfway down the block. They were not accompanied by an adult. Their caretaker must have sent them to the store by themselves in a very busy neighborhood, the same neighborhood where only recently a little boy of their own sect was kidnapped and brutally murdered. 

Edited by Baba O'Riley
Typo
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 5

I keep reading about JD scurrying off with an M kid to Texas. Is this a WOACB type rumor or are there other sources?

I think it's more likely that Jana was babysitting for a niece or nephew and they wandered off and was found by authorities. She babysits for most of her nieces and nephews all the time. I remember they took a picture of Gideon making a mess in the TTH pantry, because he was wondering around the TTH

@JermajestyDuggar I'm trying to remember when the rumors that Stephen and Jana were kaput started. Could this be the reason the courtship was called off?

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

keep reading about JD scurrying off with an M kid to Texas. Is this a WOACB type rumor or are there other sources?

I swear I remember that. I am looking around FJ on and off to see if I can find it. 

• I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

4 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I keep reading about JD scurrying off with an M kid to Texas. Is this a WOACB type rumor or are there other sources?

A guy on Twitter that claims to have been a bodyguard for the Duggars made the claim.

• Confused 2
  • Thank You 2

Wow, the house of cards really is falling. 

Potentially triggering question prompted by completely spurious speculation:

Spoiler

I know Arkansas allows parents to hit their kids with objects, and a really severe beating would count as child abuse rather than reckless child endangerment. But what about the practice some fundies have of allowing minor children to "correct" younger siblings? If Jana was babysitting and allowed say one of the kids to "spank" a smaller child, and they did so hard enough to cause significant injury, could Jana be held culpable as the adult in charge?

• Upvote 3
  • Angry 1

23 minutes ago, Dutchie said:

That would have been a violation of his pretrial terms and noted by the judge. I think.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

18 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I think it's more likely that Jana was babysitting for a niece or nephew and they wandered off and was found by authorities. She babysits for most of her nieces and nephews all the time. I remember they took a picture of Gideon making a mess in the TTH pantry, because he was wondering around the TTH

@JermajestyDuggar I'm trying to remember when the rumors that Stephen and Jana were kaput started. Could this be the reason the courtship was called off?

There wasn’t an exact time when it was assumed to be called off. People just noticed that there weren’t any more sightings of them together. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

23 minutes ago, Baba O'Riley said:

Here’s a possible scenario: Jana was the adult in charge but she dashed into the house for a few minutes and asked one of the pre-teen girls to watch the tiny M kids. The ore-teen got distracted, and the little M wandered off the property.

I have seen this type of issue where I live . I live in a very urban area with an an enormous population of non-Christian fundamentalists. They have huge families. I was walking down to the corner when a little boy about 5 came running around the corner, followed a few seconds by his identical twin. I stopped and watched them run into a house halfway down the block. They were not accompanied by an adult. Their caretaker must have sent them to the store by themselves in a very busy neighborhood, the same neighborhood where only recently a little boy of their own sect was kidnapped and brutally murdered. 

Just out of curiosity, what religion and sect are you referring to? I’m picturing Orthodox Jews but could be wrong and would like to know. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic