IGNORED

Jana Duggar 13: I Don't Think She Will :(

nelliebelle1197

10 hours ago, The Mother Dust said:

Do you recall what source you saw this from?  I believe you, FWIW, just curious as to what outlet had that info. Or was it an FJ poster who said that?  There was a chunk of time that I had to be away when this was all going down, because of work. Ugh. 

I think it was on FJ.  It does make sense, though we've also heard that everything was put in Anna's name, though she has no real authority to do anything.  I may search property tax records, just for kicks.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

18 minutes ago, gustava said:

I think it was on FJ.  It does make sense, though we've also heard that everything was put in Anna's name, though she has no real authority to do anything.  I may search property tax records, just for kicks.

Someone on Reddit did this - I didn't read the whole thing but they did the searches for Duggar properties.  Not sure if it was just JB or all the Duggars.

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Someone on Reddit did this - I didn't read the whole thing but they did the searches for Duggar properties.  Not sure if it was just JB or all the Duggars.

I did a very quick look at one county this morning, just searching for anything with the Duggar name.  Seems like several/many pieces are in a trust. 

• Upvote 1

Someone on reddit said they heard it was Anna’s 2 year old and she wandered off the property, quite far for a 2 yearold. The witness called police.  I have also read that there was an open case with Anna’s children so that may be why the charges.  If this is true, Anna still left her kids to be with her husband for several more months.  I tried to find the reddit post I saw this on but there are so many posts I lost it.

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1

And someone on Reddit is still rumor quality reporting.  Meaning it’s still speculating meaning we are still wandering around the Internet perpetuating rumor scandal and innuendo.  

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, clueliss said:

And someone on Reddit is still rumor quality reporting.  Meaning it’s still speculating meaning we are still wandering around the Internet perpetuating rumor scandal and innuendo.  

There are instances where that would bother me, but as there is a charge so something happened this is the flip side of what they do.

You can't enjoy the benefits of cultivating interest in your family for so many years without those same people being interesting in the details of your legal trouble.  The people who don't know or care about Jana's trouble also didn't care about their babies or wedding dresses and it was the latter that allowed them the lifestyle they have.

I'm Gladys Kravitizing this and not even ashamed.  

• Upvote 26
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, imokit said:

Lets not forget that one of the things JB is campaigning against is people interfering with family choices.  They object to CPS and parental interference on principle.

A child endangerment charge to them is interfering with parenting and government interference.

CSAM - is clearly wrong and illegal.

A child wondering - may have been safe in their eyes, may have been the responsibility of a too young child who'd been deputised to be in charge, was being disobedient. 

If a child was wondering, they won't believe it was Jana's fault.  The fault of the child who wondered, the fault of the parents who didn't discipline enough to stop the child wondering, possibly if there was another child supposed to be minding the littles they would have some responsibility.

Don't forget that the Duggars support the Pearls - don't childproof the house, houseproof the child.  A child who can wonder, is a child who by their standards should be disciplined and trained into not wondering.

Obviously the old instant obedience didn’t work with whatever child wandered.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I'm Gladys Kravitizing this and not even ashamed.  

I was like, that's so familiar- what is she referring to? Of course, I grew up on Nick at Nite--- BEWITCHED!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6

34 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Obviously the old instant obedience didn’t work with whatever child wandered.

I think that only really worked with the older kids. That’s why the 6 boys in a row were called the howlers. I’m sure Anna is way less strict with the younger ones. Her life has taken quite the turn in the last few years and I bet she lets so much slide with the 3 youngest. They are probably unsupervised on a regular basis.

• Upvote 7

15 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think that only really worked with the older kids. That’s why the 6 boys in a row were called the howlers. I’m sure Anna is way less strict with the younger ones. Her life has taken quite the turn in the last few years and I bet she lets so much slide with the 3 youngest. They are probably unsupervised on a regular basis.

Hopefully as Anna comes to accept Josh’s fate, she can make herself and her children the priority and do what is their best interests.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Hopefully as Anna comes to accept Josh’s fate, she can make herself and her children the priority and do what is their best interests.

One can hope. But I’m afraid she will spend too much time talking to Josh on the phone, sending him stuff, and visiting every weekend. 

• Upvote 4

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic