IGNORED

Joy & Austin 32: Living the Fundie Dream with Rifles, RVs & Babies

nelliebelle1197

14 minutes ago, Not that josh's mom said:

Joy's last photos look like they were taken in another house under construction. Maybe that's their new project. Not exciting, but new,

Austin hasn't renewed his contractor's license as of yesterday or the day before. He needs that now more than ever.

• Upvote 9

So Carlin convinced Joy to get highlights done. They went together, which is probably much more fun for Joy than doing it on her own. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1

13 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

So Carlin convinced Joy to get highlights done. They went together, which is probably much more fun for Joy than doing it on her own. 

Not a mask to be found at the salon. Carlin also spent a while there getting herself some extensions.

• Upvote 5
  • Angry 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Sops2 said:

This came up on my twitter feed

40 Facts about living in Sweden- starring Joy Forsyth

20210822_125033.jpg

That keeps coming around. What I just noticed is that all the things shown seem to be trying to make living in Sweden look challenging. I know it’s just click bait to get ad revenue, but still-interesting. 

• Upvote 4

Toddler: puts something gross in their mouth

Most parents: ew gross get that out of your mouth 

Joy: what a cute picture let me post to Instagram 

78F3C163-97E1-46AA-80A3-BC7D5D3960D2.jpeg

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Good picture, especially since it is symbolic of the child’s future as a fundie female. 

• Upvote 23
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Love 1

Lord the duggar genes are strong. I see so much Jessa in E. Makes sense as joy looks like Jess 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

17 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Lord the duggar genes are strong. I see so much Jessa in E. Makes sense as joy looks like Jess 

Really? At least to my eyes, I only see Forsyth in both of Joy's kids.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 18

On 8/27/2021 at 10:58 AM, artdecades said:

Poor little prison baby!  

So Joy's father in-law Terry posted about treating corona with the drug that kills parasites in horses. It doesn't work and it doesn't sound like it could work. At this point, I'm frustrated.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1

26 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

So Joy's father in-law Terry posted about treating corona with the drug that kills parasites in horses. It doesn't work and it doesn't sound like it could work. At this point, I'm frustrated.

Totes put a vaccine in my arm over ingesting that shit. Dickheads. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 11

2 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Could use a 🤦‍♀️ Reaction right about now.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

Fundies were better when they didn't believe in using social media. What happened to no screen time? If they got their pea brains off their gosh darn phones, the world would be a so much better place. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Fundies were better when they didn't believe in using social media. What happened to no screen time? If they got their pea brains off their gosh darn phones, the world would be a so much better place. 

Agreed. But I would be sad because fj would move at a snails pace from lack of new topics. I would miss it. 

• Upvote 4
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

21 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Idiot.

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

https://www.nwaonline.com/news/2021/aug/29/arkansas-poison-center-gets-24-calls-about/

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

11 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Agreed. But I would be sad because fj would move at a snails pace from lack of new topics. I would miss it. 

But you also have the advantage of being in Australia and you don't have to live in a country where their ignorance is messing everything up. 

• I Agree 3

32 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

But you also have the advantage of being in Australia and you don't have to live in a country where their ignorance is messing everything up. 

True. I just read on Instagram that I’m Texas there is a line where you can get ten grand to dob in someone who has had an abortion? I don’t even wanna google to see if that’s true because I don’t want to believe that something so utterly ducked could be true. May as well hang them at the witch trials in Salem, how Archaic and disgusting repressed and utterly ducked that it. That is not what a country trying to say they are the leader of the free world should be doing. I hope it’s not true. But it says enough about public perception that I don’t automatically rule it out. 
please note Australia has its faults it does and I love the US but I think on the whole I would still pick to be an Aussie. If only for the health care and gun control and general less fundies interfering power in politics. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

6 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I just read on Instagram that I’m Texas there is a line where you can get ten grand to dob in someone who has had an abortion?

It's unfortunately true. Texas passed a law that bans abortion after 6 weeks, effectively banning abortion completely since most women won't know they're pregnant that early. It also allows people to sue anyone they suspect of "aiding or abetting" illegal abortions--which in theory could mean suing anyone from the abortion provider to the person who drove the woman to the clinic to the woman herself. And then, if the case is successful, you can get $10,000 out of the deal. The Supreme Court could've stopped it, but since it's stacked with conservatives, they've allowed it to stand for now. Which means the US is one step closer towards overturning Roe v. Wade and allowing states free reign to ban abortion within their borders. It's truly beyond the pale, but we've been through the fucking looking glass in this country since at least 2016, if not earlier.

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 2
  • Sad 6

11 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

just read on Instagram that I’m Texas there is a line where you can get ten grand to dob in someone who has had an abortion?

This is true but the trolls are out. 

https://www.salon.com/2021/09/01/shrek-texas-abortion-snitch-line-memes-activism/mb

"Their snitch site, ProLifeWhistleBlower.com, was shared widely . . . by abortion rights supporters and clever teens on Twitter, Reddit, and of course, TikTok, calling on the internet to rise up and render the tip line nonfunctional with spam.. ..Almost immediately, ProLifeWhistleBlower.com was inundated with nearly countless false reports, hate mail, and — because Gen-Z is wonderful — "Shrek" memes."

• Upvote 11

I see joy is running a triathlon in modest yet practical shorts. No jeans or in this case it would be denim skirt in sight.  I want to like joy. I wish she could be more like Jill. 

• Upvote 8

Sadly, I think Joe talked her out of any ability to change and grow in a non-fundy way. As I recall she was questioning some things when she was a teenager and joe, her brother who she was closest with, talked her into doubling down on the religion.

• Upvote 9

13 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I see joy is running a triathlon in modest yet practical shorts. No jeans or in this case it would be denim skirt in sight.  I want to like joy. I wish she could be more like Jill. 

No snark from me, it’s great she set this as a goal for herself, found workout partners, and stuck with it. I hope she keeps at this in the future. She strikes me as someone who would really like sports/working out if she wasn’t so imbued in the idea that girls aren’t supposed to be athletic. I grew up with that mindset and it prevented me from pursuing sports for many years. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

7 hours ago, postscript said:

No snark from me, it’s great she set this as a goal for herself, found workout partners, and stuck with it. I hope she keeps at this in the future. She strikes me as someone who would really like sports/working out if she wasn’t so imbued in the idea that girls aren’t supposed to be athletic. I grew up with that mindset and it prevented me from pursuing sports for many years. 

I agree. That’s why I want so much to like her. I wish she would just grow some more like Jill has. 
I see so much potential. I have liked some of her life stuff. I admired her strength in the way she coped with Annabell. Her kids do seem happy and full of fun I would want so much more for her if She. Was my child. 

• Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic