IGNORED

Joy & Austin 32: Living the Fundie Dream with Rifles, RVs & Babies

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

I thought it was Jedda who cheered on Derrick as he tried to run over the cat. I fear the kittens will vanish never to be mentioned again like Tiger on the Brady Bunch.  

No, it was Joy. They sound nothing alike. 

11 hours ago, marmalade said:

No, it was Joy. They sound nothing alike. 

Typo. I meant Jessa. 

13 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I thought it was Jedda who cheered on Derrick as he tried to run over the cat. I fear the kittens will vanish never to be mentioned again like Tiger on the Brady Bunch.  

I’m shocked they haven’t had a J kid vanish never to be mentioned again, like Richie’s brother Chuck on Happy Days or Judy Winslow on Family Matters. 
Or maybe they have? That slew of middle boys could definitely be missing one and I’d never know. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7

25 minutes ago, BullyJBG said:

Joy's reaction to Carlin's pregnancy news. Go check it out. Did she say what I thought I heard her say?

Where is it and what do you think she said??

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

Where is it and what do you think she said??

On Carlin and Evan's YouTube channel. Around 3.28 minutes in for their latest video announcing their pregnancy to family. Joy says "no f-ing way" 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I heard "no friggin way", also I definitely think Joy is also pregnant, just from some of the edits and just a gut feeling from her reaction. 

• Upvote 9

12 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

I heard "no friggin way", also I definitely think Joy is also pregnant, just from some of the edits and just a gut feeling from her reaction. 

That definitely seemed like a "we get to be pregnant at the same time?!!" kind of reaction

• Upvote 13

7 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

She did just post a video of herself being lifted up into a tree on an excavator with no safety equipment, so if she really is pregnant that would be on brand.

• Upvote 18
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 4

I heard no "fucking" way. Even if she did no friggin' or freaken' way, it's not very fundie of her.

• Upvote 10

On 9/16/2021 at 12:46 AM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I heard no "fucking" way. Even if she did no friggin' or freaken' way, it's not very fundie of her.

Exactly. If they were that sheltered, where would she even learn that word? I guess more having customers who aren't fundie? Interesting. Very very interesting.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Today, Joy shared an Instagram post titled Workout. The second pic shows Joy with 3 women working out. Can anyone identify them? Just curious. 

The two younger ones are Austin's nieces, who Joy spends a lot of time with. I think the older one may be their mother but I'm not certain.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

On 9/24/2021 at 12:00 AM, indianabones said:

The two younger ones are Austin's nieces, who Joy spends a lot of time with. I think the older one may be their mother but I'm not certain.

Yes the older one is their mom, Austin’s (half) sister Rachael.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

So Joy and Austin are on their way to Pennsylvania for Nate's wedding. I assume JD and Abbie will also be attending (I mean JD is probably a good bet for groomsmen) but not sure which other Duggars will make it. 

15 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

So Joy and Austin are on their way to Pennsylvania for Nate's wedding. I assume JD and Abbie will also be attending (I mean JD is probably a good bet for groomsmen) but not sure which other Duggars will make it. 

Jason posted about being in Buffalo yesterday in his stories. That’s close enough to PA, so it made me think he’ll be there. He was with Jer as well.

I think I am right about JD being a groomsmen because he and Abbie are at the rehearsal (Esther's SIL had a video in her story and you can see them) while Joy is not and is sightseeing 

9 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

If the Duggars do go, that might mean that Anna has likely already had the baby. If Anna is still gestating, I wonder who they will leave behind to help out, just in case?  The Kellers don’t usually hang out during labor, do they?

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I think I am right about JD being a groomsmen because he and Abbie are at the rehearsal (Esther's SIL had a video in her story and you can see them) while Joy is not and is sightseeing 

Joy is watching Willow, Layla and possibly Bella Duggar whilst they are spinning around per Carlin’s Instagram stories, so she is at the rehearsal dinner. 

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Angelface said:

Joy is watching Willow, Layla and possibly Bella Duggar whilst they are spinning around per Carlin’s Instagram stories, so she is at the rehearsal dinner. 

I just saw that! So there were three Duggars at the rehearsal dinner for sure. JD was defintirly at the actual rehearsal as opposed to the dinner, not sure about Josiah.

34 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

I just saw that! So there were three Duggars at the rehearsal dinner for sure. JD was defintirly at the actual rehearsal as opposed to the dinner, not sure about Josiah.

It looks like Jason sitting next to Lauren at the Rehearsal Luncheon. 

Spoiler

4F38E597-EDF3-42A6-B02D-EB836E6F84B8.jpeg

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 3

On 7/20/2021 at 6:11 PM, rainbowbabycakes said:

I've got some great dresses at Torrid lately with pockets... And sleeves! I hate that so much of their stuff is spaghetti straps.

They're actually great for work. The necklines aren't too low and they're just past my knees, so I don't feel like I'm flashing anyone in either direction ? but they're not super long maxi dresses that I'm tripping over either

At my age spaghetti straps are not my friend but if other things about it pleases me, I get it. I wear half-tees under them and it works fine.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic