IGNORED

Jed and Katey 2: The Hidden Engagement?

Coconut Flan

4 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

The quality was awful.

Maybe the Duggar Video Service (or whatever the name of the video company Josh and the other boys had) has resurfaced? 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

I’m way more like Tupperware than a vase. I weigh more than my husband, I’m slightly taller, and have broader shoulders. But we are also heathens so there’s that.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Sops2 said:

The wedding registry is on zola.com 

Search for Duggar, and their wedding site comes up.

It takes me to their wedding website, and under livestream and contact info it will take you right to the livestream link- no password needed for me to see it. See if it works for you too.

Doesn’t work for me :( must be a USA only thing perhaps

A435F0C9-CB82-4BEB-AD55-49625D63782C.png

• I Agree 1

I now fully subscribe to the theory that they kept it secret, leaked it to wacb, made the password super easy, and then cut off the stream on purpose to drive up attention. 

let me grab my tinfoil. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 27
  • Thank You 1

I'm wondering if this is what happened- I guessed the password when I looked last week, and when I went back to the site today, it must have remembered me and let me in without a password needed.

Oops, mea culpa!

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

15 minutes ago, artdecades said:

I now fully subscribe to the theory that they kept it secret, leaked it to wacb, made the password super easy, and then cut off the stream on purpose to drive up attention. 

let me grab my tinfoil. 

Yep.  I thought the same thing.  I told myself there was no way they didn't know it got leaked lol

• Upvote 5

Wasn't the livestream meant for their friends who couldn't make it to the wedding? I can't see them intentionally cutting the stream halfway through the ceremony.

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, artdecades said:

let me grab my tinfoil. 

If that was their plan they are pretty terrible at plans because they let the livestream go long enough to hear Mr. N talk about picking Katey's husband and to hear the cringe worthy wedding vows. So basically they let us see the parts that will give the world a really terrible impression of them but nothing good that may have potentially redeemed the day.  Jed is going to have trouble breaking into politics after this.

Edited by Queen Of Hearts
  • Upvote 10
  • Love 1

Apart from Christ I cannot love you, listen to you or protect you as I should. Naturally I will focus one my own needs instead of yours but with Christ and by his grace I vow to be you humble spiritual leader."

"Apart from Christ I cannot love you, respect you or honor you as I should naturally I will focus on my own needs instead of yours but with Christ and by his grace I vow to submit to your leadership, pray for you always."

I really don't understand these parts of their vows. 

So do they love each other or not? 

• Upvote 11
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 2

7 minutes ago, Spock said:

Apart from Christ I cannot love you, listen to you or protect you as I should. Naturally I will focus one my own needs instead of yours but with Christ and by his grace I vow to be you humble spiritual leader."

"Apart from Christ I cannot love you, respect you or honor you as I should naturally I will focus on my own needs instead of yours but with Christ and by his grace I vow to submit to your leadership, pray for you always."

Seems they think they can only love each other properly because Christ is by their side, otherwise they would be too selfish to love each other and would only focus on their own needs like the rest of the heathens.

Edited by justmy2cents
Needed to add heathens in there
  • Upvote 23
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 3

Was searching twitter for updates and saw this, which I very much hope is real. 

20210403_172134.jpg

• Upvote 15
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 13

They either wrote their vows together, or someone (her dad?) wrote the vows for them. They were exactly the same in format, and included nothing fun or personable or loving. I honestly don't usually feel very sorry for these people but man, judging by what we were able to see, it was the least romantic and least personal ceremony ever.

• Upvote 20
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Was searching twitter for updates and saw this, which I very much hope is real. 

20210403_172134.jpg

For us it means popcorn but I can’t help but judge her as unclassy if it is true. I dunno it’s just not cool to slam family. Even if i kind of agree with the sentiment... 

• Upvote 8
  • Move Along 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • I Agree 2

Hello magazine has an article. Lawson Bates gets mentioned too and because he was flying solo to Arkansas. Anyway I'm much more intrigued by the end of the article where it lists the houses JB has gifted various kids and it does mention the  warehouse converted into a home. None of the pictures are new or from the wedding.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/film/20210402110255/jed-duggar-wedding-preparation-lawson-bates-flies-arkansas/

• Thank You 7

13 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

For us it means popcorn but I can’t help but judge her as unclassy if it is true. I dunno it’s just not cool to slam family. Even if i kind of agree with the sentiment... 

Ehh, it's a small account and she's not revealing any info that we don't already know. I know I've commented on my mom or brother's antics on my own social media.

Edited by NachosFlandersStyle
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Crappy replay with weird audio voice over.  But you can see what went down kinda. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 13

Well I'm guessing Jed has given up on being a "normal" Christian. After reading those vows...he sounds religiously weird...?

• Upvote 19

Katey's half-brother posted a pic on his insta stories of him with the newlyweds (I shared it over on the dresses thread) - I honestly can't find anything style-wise to snark on haha. Wedding-wise......fuck the patriarchy. 

Edited by ihaveanexamintwodays
  • Upvote 13
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 2

5 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Katey's half-brother posted a pic on his insta stories of him with the newlyweds. Pretty.

Is his IG public? If so, what's the handle?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Spock said:

They're bizarre. 

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Well I'm guessing Jed has given up on being a "normal" Christian. After reading those vows...he sounds religiously weird...?

He lost the election. Enough said, probably. JimBob probably lowered the boom on him. Marry her or else.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic