IGNORED

Jed and Katey 2: The Hidden Engagement?

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, Chrissy1986 said:

Hello there! Im new to free jinger, but I decided to make an account because I’m fully invested in this secret wedding. On WOACBs Instagram, one of her subscribers messaged Kateys half brother and asked him if the marriage was arranged and his response was no. He had posted a story on his instagram last night of the rehearsal dinner so I know it’s her legit brother. Anyone care to share their thoughts?

1560F672-382B-49E2-B7E7-FEE335DC8E7A.png

That’s encouraging. It’s nice when grown siblings are protective and loving to each other even when they have wildly different lives.

• Upvote 8

The older brother may not know the whole story. He lives in a different state and probably doesn't see them that often.

I know fundies and fundie-lite people in real life and usually their friends and family tend to act these people are normal. 

• Upvote 7

The wedding website is not public. Therefore no posting of the link please. Pretend this is in a mod box until I get to a real computer

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, viii said:

I feel bad the link is public if they genuinely want privacy. 

They could have changed the password to their site (to something not obvious) and changed the link as soon as it was discovered   

I respect the policy to not post but I really don’t think they care. There are over 250 people on the stream. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Love 1

It appears there are about the same number of people in attendance as there would be at a regular person's wedding (so, small for Duggar standards) and there's not a mask in sight. ?

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

First Duggar outdoor wedding? Haven't seen Michelle in that dress yet (tan/neutral).

See Kelly Bates in the crowd.  Stream is blurry. One bridesmaid looked like Jinger.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1

I like the setup and the flowers and the bridesmaids dresses (from what we can see behind). Seems like a huge bridal party but they are fundies. 

• Upvote 4

The wedding website is not public. Therefore no posting of the link please. Pretend this is in a mod box until I get to a real computer

Posting the above on behalf of @Destiny

The livestream link does not appear to be a public one since the bridal couple have NOT advertised it on social media or elsewhere as such. 

Please do NOT repost the reddit link or any other link here. 

Thank you.

Edited by hoipolloi
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

I finally made it! Her dress is very pretty and the dark blue suits look nice and well fitting. 

This definitely looks like a classier-than-average Duggar wedding. 

• Upvote 1

Marcus is a ring bearer and of course Jer is the best man. 

Moving right along. They're reading their self written vows right now.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1

It's a  very nice setup.  Her dress looks beautiful and the bridesmaids dresses look good as well. I saw Felicity as a flower girl. Pretty sure I saw Hannah Wissman in the crowd and Austin's sister and her husband 

Edited by Nashville92
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Leave and cleave is the opening of Jed's vows. Lots of praying and Jesus in this ceremony. 

Oh how sad, she promised to submit to him. 

According to the officiant, they wrote their own vows. 

• Upvote 10
  • Disgust 3
  • Sad 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Love 1

Cows grazing in the background as the preacher talks of communion.

Jason and some young woman are singing some godly tune.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Jason Duggar and some female, maybe Kendra? Are singing while the couple are taking communion. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Jason Duggar and some female, maybe Kendra? Are singing while the couple are taking communion. 

Definitely not Kendra and have no idea what Communion means in this setting.

I am not Christian and didn't realize non-Catholics took communion. My bad! If that is what is happening... 

Edited by rexasaurus_nirb
adding to sentence
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic