IGNORED

Jed and Katey 2: The Hidden Engagement?

Coconut Flan

While I know there is a pw protected livestream link, I am taking this road trip post from Trace Bates' Instagram stories as official confirmation of the wedding tomorrow:

Screenshot_20210402_234447.thumb.jpg.e109e8294561d2cd25f94ee14cb79ac9.jpg

Trace, Warden, Jackson and Ellie are definitely attending. Assuming Lawson and Tiffany also. 

Why won't the Duggars acknowledge this wedding? What is going on? 

• Upvote 16
  • Thank You 9
  • Love 1

I think they will announce the day of the wedding or the day after. They’ve always been very secretive about wedding dates. The biggest difference this time is that they didn’t announce the engagement. 

• Upvote 19
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think they will announce the day of the wedding or the day after. They’ve always been very secretive about wedding dates. The biggest difference this time is that they didn’t announce the engagement. 

This whole relationship has been secretive. Judging by the engagement video this couple with more fundie than Kendra & Jeremiah.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

This whole relationship has been secretive. Judging by the engagement video this couple with more fundie than Kendra & Jeremiah.

Lol Kendra and Jeremiah. I know it’s a typo but they seem like they would be a mismatch. I don’t know why they didn’t announce. It seems weird.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Iamtheway said:

It very much looks like that Bates-boy is driving to Arkansas in a grandmothers livingroom. 

LOL.  I was surprised he’s listening to non-religious country music. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

LOL.  I was surprised he’s listening to non-religious country music. 

The Bates have always seemed to have looser take on Gothard's music rules. This is not the first time they've mentioned or referenced secular music. 

• Upvote 5

I don't know how to check it, but on Reddit, some posters say that the wedding site for Jed and Katey is no longer pass protected, and thus the link to the live stream is now public. I have found the registry but not the site where there should be their story, the photos, and the link...it seems that the wedding will be on around 3 pm East 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

Correct, I've just looked on their wedding website and there is no longer a password.needed to see the livestream link

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Happy Jedding Day, snarkers.  (Autocorrect did not want me to leave those last 2 words as I wrote them).  Someone on FB, not in regards to the Duggars, noted that today is 4/3/21 which sounds like a countdown.... so I guess Counting On is Counting Down the number of unmarried Duggar kids left in the big house.  

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 22
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Correct, I've just looked on their wedding website and there is no longer a password.needed to see the livestream link

for me it asks for a password :o

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Is the wedding website also public information? If someone could pm me further information on this and the link for me to check ion whether it can be posted here I’d appreciate it
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

The wedding registry is on zola.com 

Search for Duggar, and their wedding site comes up.

It takes me to their wedding website, and under livestream and contact info it will take you right to the livestream link- no password needed for me to see it. See if it works for you too.

Edited by Sops2
Alteration
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

Hello there! Im new to free jinger, but I decided to make an account because I’m fully invested in this secret wedding. On WOACBs Instagram, one of her subscribers messaged Kateys half brother and asked him if the marriage was arranged and his response was no. He had posted a story on his instagram last night of the rehearsal dinner so I know it’s her legit brother. Anyone care to share their thoughts?

1560F672-382B-49E2-B7E7-FEE335DC8E7A.png

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Chrissy1986 said:

Hello there! Im new to free jinger, but I decided to make an account because I’m fully invested in this secret wedding. On WOACBs Instagram, one of her subscribers messaged Kateys half brother and asked him if the marriage was arranged and his response was no. He had posted a story on his instagram last night of the rehearsal dinner so I know it’s her legit brother. Anyone care to share their thoughts?

Thanks! This is the half-brother that is gay? I think she only has one brother. Interesting...

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Chrissy1986 said:

I think it's plausible. The wedding info was obviously not a total secret, because it doesn't seem like they've prohibited people from referencing it. The engagement shoot is online, friends have talked about it.  I'm sure they knew there was a chance people might find out, and they didn't care enough to swear anyone to secrecy. But they also haven't done anything in particular to draw the attention of the general public. No TLC affiliated announcements etc

My guess is that official pics will be put up after the fact.

Edited by seraaa
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Thanks! This is the half-brother that is gay? I think she only has one brother. Interesting...

Yep, his Instagram is public, and he’s liberal. So I don’t know if what he is saying is true, they are in love and want privacy, or it is arranged and he’s just trying to protect his sister, or he doesn’t know what is going on and thinks it’s a normal wedding. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, SeekingAdventure said:

maybe it's because i'm not in the us?

It’s password protected for me as well. I live in Canada. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, viii said:

It’s password protected for me as well. I live in Canada. 

It was the same for me as I’m outside of the US, but the link posted on Reddit that goes directly to the livestream on YouTube worked for me. I’ll link the Reddit post 

[Removed link to YouTube video]

Edited by hoipolloi
Removed link to non-public livestream
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

yeah, i saw that.. was not sure if I should post it and therefor decided against it. Not quite sure yet wheter i wanna watch that later today.. haha. I'd be needing wine for that

• Upvote 3

Password protected for me and I'm in the US. Anyway getting my COVID shot is more important than these two anyway, lol. Glad they kept it private if that is what they wanted. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic