IGNORED

Trump 49: The Firehose of Fucknuttery—Now With Covid

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

If it wears off and he collapses in front of his loyal subjects, do you think they’d believe in the virus then? 

Many people, the best people (in this instance) are confirming that Trump is way high on steroids and rocketing along until the inevitable big crash.  I wonder if he was desperate to get back to the White House to snork up some Adderall. 

1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

If it wears off and he collapses in front of his loyal subjects, do you think they’d believe in the virus then? 

I've been following the Lori Vallow/Chad Daybell murder case in Idaho.  In the course of that, I stumbled onto The LDS Freedom Forum thread about the case, which went to 90 pages and stopped. It was interesting, weird and very Mormon. I was curious to see if anyone had started a new thread, and ended up on their General Discussion page.  Dear Angel Maroni, there is some major crazy/paranoia/conspiracy wing nuttery there, based on the thread topics alone.  So just based on looking at that today, if he does have a collapse, they'll assume he's been Navalny'd by the libs, because what else could it be? 

Rabbit hole alert! Rescue ferrets on standby! The FJ Rescue Elixir for this operation does not contain caffeine! LDS Freedom Forum: General Discussion

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

My opinion?  Trump ordered the doctors to let him go back to the White House and no one tells Donny "no".  They're aware that he's not well.  I imagine, he probably also knows that he's not well.  They'll set up a hospital bed, ventilator, etc. in the White House and he'll pretend to be in there "working".  He hates hospitals anyway and he thinks he can lie to the public as long as he's not being actually IN the hospital.  He'll be surrounded by people with non-disclosure agreements so he'll feel that his secret is safe.

I think he looks like crap in those videos that were released.  He's having trouble breathing.  McConnell would probably try to pull a body double stunt like in "Dave" but they'd have trouble finding anyone as hideous with a foot of swirled, dyed hair to be the fake Donny.  

As I've said before, I don't wish him dead.  I wish for him to be tried and found guilty and put in prison.  I do think that, if he gets worse, the interesting part will be when they have to airlift him to a facility that has all the bells and whistles.  Eventually, it will probably come to that and then the charade is over.

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 1

I"m thinking about John McCain tonight. If he were still alive and as awful as president Trump (which wouldn't be possible) this is what I think he would say.

"They say President Trump has Covid 19. I don't know- I like Presidents who don't catch Covid."

• Upvote 9
  • Love 6

It looked like he had trouble breathing going up those stairs. I think the doctors tried to tell him he wasn't well enough to leave, but he had such a tantrum, they reluctantly let him go back to the White House. I especially feel sorry for the household staff of the White House as many of them have been there for years, and have served several Presidents on both sides of the spectrum.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, sndral said:

...KellyAnne Conway also chose to announce she was positive to the press corp...wait for it...ta da...without a mask.

Apologies, my info. was wrong. I knew I should have looked her name up, I was referring to White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany who continued to hold press briefings w/out a mask despite being in close contact w/ positives (Hicks, the Cheeto & wife #3, etc.) & thus should have been quarantining. Now she & two of her deputies are positive. https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/05/politics/kayleigh-mcenany-coronavirus-white-house/index.html

Conway tweeted she tested positive. She most likely became infected at the White House Rose garden super spreader shindig a week ago Sat. or at the debate prep meetings.

So many of them are testing positive it’s hard to keep them straight - we need a chart!

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 9

40 minutes ago, Howl said:

The FJ Rescue Elixir for this operation does not contain caffeine

:laughing-jumpingpurple:

I would love to see Trump get out of control in front of his fan base and tell them what he really thinks of them. Maybe he'd lose a few of them then.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

My position for the past 5(?) days since his diagnosis has been that regardless of what happens next, it won’t be good. He might be better, he might not have been sick, he might be worse than he’s letting on, it might be steroid psychosis, it might be the eye of the storm before he crashes, we just don’t know - but NONE of the options are good. I said to my husband last night that I don’t care what happens to him as long as he survives until after the election. Once he’s been voted out Pence can have a couple of months or whatever, I don’t care, but please Rufus let the election go ahead without any last minute need to change the ballot or delay the vote etc

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 6

Raise your hand if you think Trump bought stock in Regeneron a few days ago (Regeneron manufactures the polyclonal antibodies that Trump received at Walter Reed).

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 6

10 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

No. They’d be like the family of the rich man in Luke 16. 

“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” (Luke 16:31) 

In other words still claiming it’s a hoax or some other bullshit. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

8 hours ago, ADoyle90815 said:

I especially feel sorry for the household staff of the White House as many of them have been there for years, and have served several Presidents on both sides of the spectrum.

This is a good article about how the WH staff and Secret Service are unhappy with the tangerine toddler's actions in regards to Covid. It's not behind a paywall. I feel bad for the employees who can't work from home -- maids, butlers, etc.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 3

I follow Noel Casler on twitter.  Noel worked as staff on The Apprentice for years, and knows all the dirt on Trump.  He frequently notes Trump's Adderall addiction of many, many years duration. 

So, I was thinking yesterday, "The reason Trump is adamant about getting back to the WH STAT?  He's desperate to snort a bump or two or three or twenty of crushed Adderall" so I zipped over the Noel's twitter account, where about 30 people had already posted the same thing. 

No, SRSLY, this is a thing that citizens have to consider about the president in 2020. 

5 hours ago, Smee said:

we just don’t know - but NONE of the options are good

You nailed it, sister. 

If Trump lurches over the Rainbow Bridge before the election, he'll be embalmed and propped up at pressers, with Kayleigh going, "See, he's taking a power nap!"  (cue Monty Python's Dead Parrot skit). 

ETA: Just found this: 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 19

"Trump’s fearlessness of coronavirus is powered by the type of health care only he gets"

Spoiler

President Trump is sending some discordant messages as he projects that he has turned the corner on his own coronavirus infection. He’s said he “learned a lot” about the disease and also advised Americans to not “be afraid.” All the while, he’s expressed gratitude for the medical professionals attending to him.

“This is an incredible hospital — Walter Reed,” he said in a video tweeted Monday. “The work they do is just absolutely amazing. And I want to thank them all — the nurses, the doctors, everybody here.”

Reflecting on his stint in the hospital, he added:

“It’s been a very interesting journey. I learned a lot about covid. I learned it by really going to school. This is the real school. This isn’t the ‘Let’s read the books’ school. And I get it, and I understand it, and it’s a very interesting thing, and I’m going to be letting you know about it.”

Trump was released Monday from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, three days after being hospitalized there with covid-19, the disease that has killed more than 200,000 Americans since March.

As the head of the U.S. government, Trump is expected to receive exceptional health care. Having the head of our country’s health in question is a national security issue, so it makes sense that he’d receive care beyond what is standard. The problem is, he now wants to use his story to tell a story of perseverance, when it’s pretty glaring that not everyone would be able to bounce back.

Trump’s condition was serious, and it’s likely anyone in his position would be fearful. After his blood oxygen levels dropped twice, he was given a steroid typically given to seriously ill coronavirus patients. But in a tweet, he appeared to minimize the seriousness of the illness by encouraging people to not “be afraid” of it.

image.png.8cd3ff85c400a9ed0d8688a61612a7f3.png

Fear is a given for many Americans trying to navigate life during a pandemic. While Trump will be undergoing treatment for the virus even after his departure from the hospital, many Americans don’t have that same privilege. Trump’s exceptional health care is likely part of the reason he was released Monday evening.

“Over the past 24 hours, the president has continued to improve,” said White House physician Sean Conley, who noted that Trump had “met or exceeded all standard hospital discharge criteria,” although he “may not entirely be out of the woods yet.”

Trump received a dose of an experimental antibody cocktail aimed at reducing virus levels in covid-19 patients and is expected to receive another dose. The medication was made by Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, and like many other experimental treatments is usually not available to patients unless they are a part of a clinical trial.

The campaign’s communications director argued Monday that this experience allows Trump to connect with other coronavirus survivors in a way that his Democratic rival Joe Biden cannot.

“He has experience — now — fighting the coronavirus as an individual,” Erin Perrine said on Fox News. “Those firsthand experiences, Joe Biden, he doesn’t have those.”

The improvement in Trump’s health is certainly in part due to him receiving superior — and much of it taxpayer funded — medical care. That’s coming as the Supreme Court will consider the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act next month, with the administration backing dismantling the law that provides many Americans their coverage.

Given that health care is a top issue for most voters, the difference between what the president received and what most Americans experienced did not go unnoticed by some of those critical of his policies.

image.png.1ce3bc0b19628906f0694f49e1b7ac71.png

image.png.113ca42808e266e4120188eedc2f3c4f.png

image.png.ce23b5339734218325f89b36bd9b1756.png

Based on what we know of Trump’s condition, especially late last week, it’s hard to imagine anyone not feeling fearful in his position. But it’s also hardly grounds for him to be able to speak to the fear of others not in such a protective cocoon. Some medical professionals have been so traumatized by the experience of caring for patients that they have ended their own lives. Some patients have died alone in intensive care wards separated from their family members. Others have tried to navigate without any health care at all.

And the pandemic has been accompanied by an economic downturn that saw more than 22 million Americans lose their jobs in the first three months of the crisis. For many of them, that has also meant a loss of health insurance, leaving some Americans to have to choose between worrying about their health and their pocketbook. Kaiser Family Foundation, a health policy nonprofit, released a report stating that uninsured coronavirus patients will cost hospitals an estimated $13.9 billion to $41.8 billion.

Trump’s posture on this — a wealthy and powerful man praising his own government-provided health care — has created a perfect opening for advocates of expanding access to health care to make their case.

image.png.1805ebb551a17ec6301320088ae52ddc.png

Attention to inequalities in health care will continue to be a focus of many voters during the remaining weeks of the 2020 campaign, but the fact that the president’s own health care is a key part of that conversation has added an unexpected twist to the conversation that will highlight the differences like never before.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

24 minutes ago, Howl said:

If Trump lurches over the Rainbow Bridge before the election, he'll be embalmed and propped up at pressers, with Kayleigh going, "See, he's taking a power nap!"  (cue Monty Python's Dead Parrot skit). 

Lame Duck Months at Donnie's is not a very catchy film title.

• Haha 12

26 minutes ago, Howl said:

I follow Noel Casler on twitter.  Noel worked as staff on The Apprentice for years, and knows all the dirt on Trump.  He frequently notes Trump's Adderall addiction of many, many years duration. 

So, I was thinking yesterday, "The reason Trump is adamant about getting back to the WH STAT?  He's desperate to snort a bump or two or three or twenty of crushed Adderall" so I zipped over the Noel's twitter account, where about 30 people had already posted the same thing. 

No, SRSLY, this is a thing that citizens have to consider about the president in 2020. 

You nailed it, sister. 

Oh no that little fuck monster is not going over any rainbow bridge. My beloved Shoshi is there and I don’t trust him around small animals. 

Most likely he will be on a gold escalator headed to a hell where there is no golf or Twitter 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

I didn't get it when I saw the hashtag #Covita, but now I do!  It's a mashup of  Trump's balcony moment and Evita! = Covita! 

Don't Cry for Me, Don Covita!

Patti LuPone, who played Evita in the Broadway show: Patti LuPone Mocks Donald Trump’s ‘Evita’Balcony Moment After Hospital Release: ‘IHave Lung Power’

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 10

I'm so glad Ms. Carroll isn't backing down.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 4

I fully believe that Trump could talk to one of his typical base cult members, insult them to their face by calling them disgusting or whatever he does, and said supporter would just go down on him and suck him off right there. I hate to be vulgar, but they are so far up his ass, I don't see any other outcome.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

56 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

I fully believe that Trump could talk to one of his typical base cult members, insult them to their face by calling them disgusting or whatever he does, and said supporter would just go down on him and suck him off right there. I hate to be vulgar, but they are so far up his ass, I don't see any other outcome.

Its this absolute worship of this vile POS that I don't get. He is anointed by God etc.... He is furthest from God as anyone can be! Do people really think Jesus is cool with this? 

Anyway, now he is back to calling it the flu. I hope he relapses. Idiot. 

• Upvote 15

25 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Its this absolute worship of this vile POS that I don't get. He is anointed by God etc.... He is furthest from God as anyone can be! Do people really think Jesus is cool with this? 

Anyway, now he is back to calling it the flu. I hope he relapses. Idiot. 

Trump is certainly the most notable-- and jarring-- example of this, but I never understand any adult who needs to worship a political leader. If someone catches themselves doing it, they should really begin some serious reflection. What happened in these people's childhoods?

Btw, Liberty Hangout, a purportedly libertarian, pro-Constitution, pro- aims of the Founding Fathers site, is selling a "Trump is my king" tee shirt. So yeah, if you were wondering, words officially have no meaning anymore. 

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 5

Since Trump is so addled that he unable to connect the dots, I’ll do it for him:

The reason that Americans must be concerned and in many cases afraid regarding Covid, is because of your admin’s policies and your behaviors.

With true leadership, and a true pandemic plan and team that abided the CDC guidelines on Covid, many concerns would be eased.

Despite the fact that YOU get to have it all ways( no mask, no social distancing, few taxes paid in, yet receiving medical care and therapies that no other person on the planet has access to, which are paid for by US), ITRW, there are consequences for behaviors and bad decisions made.

No sour grapes and bitching when your fat arse is bounced next month. Consequences, buddy, consequences.

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 10

He just hit the breaks on pandemic stimulus talks.  Don't mind me - my brain just cramped in WTF mode on this one.  He STOPPED stimulus talks.  As in -you could have been a 'hero' but stopped because?????  (Granted, I may be sort of elated on that end but given the doom a least two airlines have been painting this seems 'off')

Also - CDC says 'we'll do the contract tracing the White House' - they say no.

Spoiler

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 10

I wonder if his staff is trying to wrestle the phone away from him after that tweet...caring more about Barrett’s nomination than the American people and our economy probably won’t sell well at the polls, kwim?  I don’t think Covita realizes that a lot of people are filling out their mail-in ballots right now...

• Upvote 12

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic