IGNORED

Trump 49: The Firehose of Fucknuttery—Now With Covid

GreyhoundFan

6 hours ago, front hugs > duggs said:

I fully believe that Trump could talk to one of his typical base cult members, insult them to their face by calling them disgusting or whatever he does, and said supporter would just go down on him and suck him off right there. I hate to be vulgar, but they are so far up his ass, I don't see any other outcome.

Trump's fans are the sort who would consider it an honor if he showed up and asked for a night with their virgin daughters. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • I Agree 10

I fucking hate that rat bastard fuckopotomus and piece of shit even more after he pulled the plug on stimulus talks.

No way am I fucking keeping that bottled up cause I would be having an aneurysm trying to do so. 

And I'm full of very vulgar suggestions about what Branch Trumpvidians not liking my attitude can go do with or to themselves.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

Oh and I see fuck face wants to have the law repealed that allows him to be such a fuck nugget online

Fresh from the COVID-recovery room, President Donald Trump on Tuesday unleashed a signature all-caps demand via Twitter that we “REPEAL SECTION 230!”

Trump likely considered his next command–that we repeal Section 230–a targeted counterpunch aimed directly at the very social media platforms that challenged him. The irony, though, is that Section 230 is precisely the statute that the president has to thank for the very existence of his social media account of choice.

A quick reminder on Section 230. It’s the section of the Communications Decency Act of 1996 that protects internet companies who are acting as intermediaries from legal liability for what users post on their platforms. Under the current version of Section 230, internet companies are platforms, not publishers. “Publishers,” by contrast, are those entities that can be legally liable for defamation.

Section 230 is why a restaurateur wouldn’t sue Yelp for a defamatory review left by an individual. It’s also what keeps platforms like Facebook and Twitter alive. After all, without legal protection, social media platforms themselves might be responsible for any user-created content that violates the law. Such unlimited possibilities for liability would make social media untenable.

I'd tell his family now is the fucking time for a fucking intervention but I doubt they would listen to me.

• Upvote 10

They should have buried his damned phone while he was in the hospital.

image.png.510dfc268d873c2b3f24a045d7a12781.png

image.png.bba8690ceb828dad4bf44887f1f236e3.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

Mary Trump notes that things are going to get worse from here on out.

Steroids or no steroids, he's worse then ever. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8

This is a good thread:

image.png.5157d45f3f27cb332e607e0632ab2aaf.png

Rest under spoiler:

Spoiler

image.png.1716d4a5576eb245f6fde2bf759c45a5.png

image.png.ace9b30c3e92c228e9d04d7d3deb9a9c.png

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 3

Now that his office is outside the medical unit, he has fewer aides around him now to distract him from Twitter.  It seems like he’s in self-destruct mode and I’m here for it????

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

Now The Joint Chiefs have to isolate. A member of the ‘football’ team with the codes is sick.  He forbade any more stimulus bills.  He has turned over and presented his and the county’s jugular to Putin.  We are rudderless and unprotected. 

Are you telling me nothing can be done to intervene?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

This is not from a parody account:

• Disgust 11
  • WTF 5
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Whoa, Matt.  Way more than we needed to know.

He must be drinking pretty heavily again.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Well Matt from your mouth to Rufus’s fuzzy ears. Trump will lose and never again will we have a raging nazi in the White House 

Adding: This sounds like as if he is giving a eulogy. Ugh can you all imagine what will happen? The republicans will name every damn building, airport, and monument after him. 
 Like they did with Reagan. Not only does he have the airport named for him one the EPA’s main buildings the Ronald Reagan Building.

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 8

22 hours ago, EmmieJ said:

I've watched the short clip of Trump climbing the stairs at the WH, removing his mask, then wincing as he has trouble putting it in his pocket.  His breathing appeared labored.  I think he may follow in Herman Cain's footsteps.

That video clip of him reminds me of a person's reaction when the air outside is so cold, it hurts their lungs to breathe.

21 hours ago, Xan said:

As I've said before, I don't wish him dead.  I wish for him to be tried and found guilty and put in prison. 

....it's like you can read my mind...

• Upvote 9

Yeah where are the reich to life folks who would be having shit fits if this was used to save the life of a non white male?

• Upvote 19

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

They should have buried his damned phone while he was in the hospital.

image.png.510dfc268d873c2b3f24a045d7a12781.png

image.png.bba8690ceb828dad4bf44887f1f236e3.png

Oh geez, we sent you Miranda Devine too? As if Murdoch wasn’t bad enough. On behalf of Australia, I’m so so sorry.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Adding: This sounds like as if he is giving a eulogy. Ugh can you all imagine what will happen? The republicans will name every damn building, airport, and monument after him. 
 Like they did with Reagan. Not only does he have the airport named for him one the EPA’s main buildings the Ronald Reagan Building.

If Nancy Reagan had her way, the US would have been renamed the United States of Reagan. I refuse to call the airport by his name, I still call it National.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

I’m laying in bed, watching MSNBC and they just announced that twitler has already partially reversed himself, saying that congress must pass aid for airlines and small businesses. He’s like a manic three year old.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, Smee said:

Oh geez, we sent you Miranda Devine too? As if Murdoch wasn’t bad enough. On behalf of Australia, I’m so so sorry.

Should’ve thrown Fuckmuppet’s phone in the hospital incinerator when they had the chance and claimed God took it away from him. 

• I Agree 5

He's been neither seen nor heard today.  And here on the east coast, the day ends in less than an hour.

Twitty shit aside, I'm guessing this is a first since he's been president?

Thoughts and prayers.  

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Now that his office is outside the medical unit, he has fewer aides around him now to distract him from Twitter.  It seems like he’s in self-destruct mode and I’m here for it????

I think he may have found a new best friend in COVID-19.  It's insidious, ill-intentioned, destructive and often deadly.  It's attacked by the media and the vast majority of the population desperately wants to get rid of it.  Sounds like a kindred spirit to me.  Why wouldn't he want to keep it around for awhile?

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah where are the reich to life folks who would be having shit fits if this was used to save the life of a non white male?

Does anyone have a more reliable source, preferably an article about this?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

So I'm coming in late here - but what exactly does Trump have on this guy??? It must be pretty bloody good...

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

Someone's portfolio must have taken a hit after that stop stimulus negotiations announcement (the marked dropped) because then he said he'd accept piecemeal attempts (meaning, okay go forward, I'm an idiot but not going to say it)

• Upvote 10

Yeah, Twitler is going to win CA. Not.

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 2

Yesterday my daughter told me that her dad told her that Mnuchin did an end run around Trump while he was laid up and went directly to Pelosi to try to get a stimulus bill passed quickly.   I think that's why he shut it down.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

15 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

IMG_20201007_153615.jpg.cf1b8d5cb27b0695f7f0c66d164d579e.jpg

And just because we need a laugh

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic