Trump 49: The Firehose of Fucknuttery—Now With Covid

GreyhoundFan

Jake is on point.

• Upvote 16

A-freaking-men:

image.png.7ba5a6e5c95cad0faadd6f32188aa314.png

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 8

As of this moment, Trump is still in the hospital.  You know that he's such a bully that, if he were able, he's force them to let him go back to the White House.  To me, that signals that he's still symptomatic.  

As far as the care, concern, and well-wishes of others for his health -- Where was his concern for all the people who have gotten this virus?  Where was his concern for the people who have died or become disabled due to Covid?  Did he make sure that medical personnel had masks, gown, gloves?  Did he encourage safe distancing and mask wearing?  Nope.  There was none of that.  It was all a big hoax until Donny finally got sick.  

He's like the boy who killed his parents and then threw himself on the mercy of the court because he was an orphan.  He went to mass gatherings and didn't wear a mask.  Now that he's a statistic, he can't garner pity that he never himself extended.  I refuse to feel sorry for someone who caused his own situation.

And bullshit on the "I'm doing it all for you!"  And "I'm proving that you don't have to shut down."  No.  You're just spinning in order to save your own ass in the upcoming election.  Too little, too late, too bad.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 10

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Gee, when I was in the hospital after major surgery, I was just happy to have a private room the size of a shoebox. I guess that's because I'm an actual taxpayer who has real person insurance that costs me $4000 a year in premiums alone.

image.png.46e27a63b9cbf95bed6604df2e8f5fd3.png

In what room were the videos filmed?

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

23 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Someone on twitter posted photos of the interior of the Walter Reed Presidential Suite.  Very elegant, with bedroom, dining room, living room.  Someone else confirmed that the room with the white cabinets in the background was indeed, part of Walter Reed devoted to the president. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Any medical professionals please correct me if I am wrong:
I’m thinking he is still on oxygen and an IV Probably took off the cannula and unhooked the IV from the hep lock for his little stunt. No way they would stop the oxygen within 24 hours of admission even if his saturation was improved. 

• I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

22 minutes ago, Becky said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/doctors-say-trump-steroid-therapy-health-improving-after-brief-episodes-n1242057

NIH recommends against steroids for patients not requiring oxygen supplementation.  Make of that what you will. 

I am sure Trump ask for anything to get himself over this quickly. If anyone knows what they are doing it is the NIH

• Upvote 3

I figure if the powers that be were willing to give the POTUS experimental treatment, the guy must have been in bad shape. Either that or the entire team was willing to take the risk ?!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

I have no idea what Trump’s real condition is because he’s a lying liar who lies. That said, I’m not at all surprised not to see any medical equipment. The veins are larger at the ac (inside elbow) and that’s most likely where they are. Clothes can cover a lot of medical equipment.

In those pictures he probably has at least one IV line in the ac. The IV could either be disconnected or simply positioned in such as way as to not be visible in photos. 

It’s also likely he was still hooked up to a heart monitor in those pictures. It’s easy to move the wires out of that view and continue monitoring him while he’s doing photo ops. The wires would just come out the bottom of his shirt (that’s most likely untucked).

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

15 minutes ago, Becky said:

It is notable that he has NOT been given hydroxychloroquine. ? I hope someone asks about that. 

IIRC it was said that he was taking hydroxychloroquine on a daily basis as a preventive measure. I might be misremembering though.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

Whatever his condition is, this tweet is a poor imitation of his twitting 'voice'. I don't think he wrote this.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 13

3 hours ago, JMarie said:

In my case if there were any filmed if me if needed it would’ve been with me in bed. With me making all sorts of commentary on the Fuckmuppet’s parentage, intelligence, sexual proclivities, and ultimate destination all while blaming it on pain and anesthesia.  And I would have totally been FUCK yes put that shit up on FB and YouTube. 

Edited by 47of74
  • Haha 6

Should he be "working" (or even pretending to) while on experimental drugs?  How does the stuff mix with Adderall?

And I wonder who's actually choreographing the BS, since I'm not sure he's quite up to it at the moment.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

57 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

And I wonder who's actually choreographing the BS, since I'm not sure he's quite up to it at the moment.

My guess? Jared and Ivanka. If you ask me, they are the ones who have actually been running the country these past four years whilst daddy watched tv, played with his phone and golfed.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Whatever his condition is, this tweet is a poor imitation of his twitting 'voice'. I don't think he wrote this.

I agree with your assessment! One of his  tweets yesterday included a "Thank you."  It was pointed out on twitter that Trump has not previously thanked anyone for anything -- it doesn't occur to him. 

Whoever has his cell phone knows that it's de rigueur to thank medical personnel these days, especially those who are at increased risk because they are  tending to his sorry infectious ass. 

I'm also guessing that he insists on not wearing pajamas, and is in dress slacks and a white dress shirt. 

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

who's actually choreographing the BS, since I'm not sure he's quite up to it at the moment.

It's heavily speculated that Jared is currently running the West Wing, which is beyond scary, terrifying actually.  Trump is also terrified of losing his grip on power, partly because he's a narcissist and partially because of his immense legal exposure should he be found to ill or incompetent to govern. 

And Jared must be so busy, since his portfolio still includes peace in the Middle East, reforming government, ratfuckery with Saudi Arabia and so forth. 

I wonder if more R senators have been diagnosed with Covid but are hiding it because Amy Coney Barrett. 

• Upvote 11

Trump appeared in a motorcade outside the hospital to wave to his supporters.  People thought he was better and leaving to go back to the White House.

He then returned to the hospital.

Spoiler

From Axios:

President Trump posted a new video to his Twitter account on Sunday saying that he is going to pay a "surprise visit" to supporters who have gathered outside of Walter Reed hospital, where he is being treated for COVID-19. He was spotted moments later in an SUV wearing a mask and waving to supporters.

Behind the scenes: Trump has now returned to the presidential suite inside Walter Reed, according to a White House spokesman. Reporters on pool duty at the hospital were not informed that Trump would be making the drive-by visit.

• Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 15

5 minutes ago, Xan said:

Trump appeared in a motorcade outside the hospital to wave to his supporters.  People thought he was better and leaving to go back to the White House.

Reveal hidden contents

From Axios:

President Trump posted a new video to his Twitter account on Sunday saying that he is going to pay a "surprise visit" to supporters who have gathered outside of Walter Reed hospital, where he is being treated for COVID-19. He was spotted moments later in an SUV wearing a mask and waving to supporters.

Behind the scenes: Trump has now returned to the presidential suite inside Walter Reed, according to a White House spokesman. Reporters on pool duty at the hospital were not informed that Trump would be making the drive-by visit.

Gotta get that dose of adulation! 

• Upvote 10

21 minutes ago, Xan said:

Reveal hidden contents

From Axios:

1- the amount of money that little joy ride cost us taxpayers is 100% way more than Trump has paid in taxes likely ever.

2- the poor, poor secret service team that had to be in that covid-filled capsule makes me so very sad. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 24

44 minutes ago, Howl said:

I agree with your assessment! One of his  tweets yesterday included a "Thank you."  It was pointed out on twitter that Trump has not previously thanked anyone for anything -- it doesn't occur to him. 

Whoever has his cell phone knows that it's de rigueur to thank medical personnel these days, especially those who are at increased risk because they are  tending to his sorry infectious ass. 

I'm also guessing that he insists on not wearing pajamas, and is in dress slacks and a white dress shirt. 

It's heavily speculated that Jared is currently running the West Wing, which is beyond scary, terrifying actually.  Trump is also terrified of losing his grip on power, partly because he's a narcissist and partially because of his immense legal exposure should he be found to ill or incompetent to govern. 

And Jared must be so busy, since his portfolio still includes peace in the Middle East, reforming government, ratfuckery with Saudi Arabia and so forth. 

I wonder if more R senators have been diagnosed with Covid but are hiding it because Amy Coney Barrett. 

According to Rick Wilson Jared is running things and Pence is cowering.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

1- the amount of money that little joy ride cost us taxpayers is 100% way more than Trump has paid in taxes likely ever.

2- the poor, poor secret service team that had to be in that covid-filled capsule makes me so very sad. 

True.  But it's really on brand for Trump.  He wanted to show people that he was still active and vital.  He knows that we distrust whether he does his own tweets.  And he might be too out of breath to do a video.  He was determined to make the news tonight.  He didn't care who he put at risk or how much it might cost.

We now know that he was aware of his positive Covid test before he talked to Hannity.  He'd been telling people in the White House to keep quiet on the number of positive test results from staff.  If it hadn't been for Bloomberg investigating about Hope Hicks, we still might not know very much.

I loathe him,

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 16

32 minutes ago, Xan said:

True.  But it's really on brand for Trump.  He wanted to show people that he was still active and vital.  He knows that we distrust whether he does his own tweets.  And he might be too out of breath to do a video.  He was determined to make the news tonight.  He didn't care who he put at risk or how much it might cost.

We now know that he was aware of his positive Covid test before he talked to Hannity.  He'd been telling people in the White House to keep quiet on the number of positive test results from staff.  If it hadn't been for Bloomberg investigating about Hope Hicks, we still might not know very much.

I loathe him,

Wall Street Journal is right on it:  https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-didnt-disclose-first-positive-covid-19-test-while-awaiting-a-second-test-on-thursday-11601844813

• Upvote 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic