IGNORED

Trump 49: The Firehose of Fucknuttery—Now With Covid

GreyhoundFan

5 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I think if it was Ivanka it might shake him a bit. She's clearly his favorite. But yeah, they'd become a martyr and have statues up by the end of the year, I think.

If it was Melania he'd be fine, most likely. Maybe even happy about it. Dead wives don't get alimony and he's probably got life insurance on her. Suddenly there would be even less actual work going on, as he immediately started dating a variety of women who all look vaguely like Ivanka.

I don't wish death on anyone. But as long as Trump himself lives until Election Day, after that "it is what it is."

Yes, that is how I feel. I don't care one way or another if he dies nor wishing him death, but not yet. 

• Upvote 9

21 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Oh, and if the Proud Boys changing their names to Leather Men is true (haven't found anything to verify it yet), I will be so happy!

Drat.

Did the Proud Boys Rebrand as the Leather Men Following a Hashtag Offensive?

Claim

Following widespread mockery and images of men kissing each other online, the far-right Proud Boys have rebranded to "Leather Men."

Rating

Not True

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

Ah, well. As deadpan comedian Stephen Wright would say: "You can't have everything  . . .

Spoiler

. . . where would you put it?"

• Haha 8

Sweet Rufus. He sounds terrible. His voice is much lower than normal and is gravelly. You can hear him take in raspy breaths at random times. It doesn't stop him from spouting the usual nonsensical idiocy though. 

This is but two in a series of video tweets of the interview.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

5 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Sweet Rufus. He sounds terrible. His voice is much lower than normal and is gravelly. You can hear him take in raspy breaths at random times. It doesn't stop him from spouting the usual nonsensical idiocy though. 

This is but two in a series of video tweets of the interview.

He really said that? That obese, orange haired turd said that? FFS, hardly. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

"I don't know if you know this, but I'm a senior. Not many people know this, but I am a senior."

This is such blathering idiocy stuffed with nonsensical lies I find it hard to find words to describe it.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 5

This ought to get Fuck Nugget going 

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that Democrats will hold an event on Friday to discuss the 25th Amendment amid concerns over President Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis.

“Tomorrow, by the way, tomorrow, come here tomorrow. We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment. But not to take attention away from the subject we have now,” she said in response to a question at a press conference regarding a possible coronavirus stimulus package.

When pressed for clarification as to whether Pelosi believes it is time to invoke the 25th Amendment, which delineates presidential succession, she declined to provide an explicit answer but hinted the discussion was tied to what she said was a lack of transparency from the White House over Trump’s health.

“I’m not talking about it today except to tell you, if you want to talk about that, we’ll see you tomorrow,” she said. “But you take me back to my point, Mr. President, when was the last time you had a negative test before you tested positive? Why is the White House not telling the country that important fact about how this made a hotspot of the White House?”

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 1

11 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

"I don't know if you know this, but I'm a senior. Not many people know this, but I am a senior."

This is such blathering idiocy stuffed with nonsensical lies I find it hard to find words to describe it.

He was already showing signs of dementia before he was even elected. I don't know how anyone paying the slightest bit of attention could not see that he is GONE. He makes no sense, hasn't for ages, and now is not only sick and drugged up but apparently getting worse. 

Honestly, if he was a normal person his age, his family would be hiding the car keys and looking into senior care options.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 13

And in no surprise to anyone with a pulse, Fuck Nugget has responded

President Trump on Thursday responded to Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) bringing up the 25th Amendment, saying that she “should be under investigation.” 

Pelosi teased that Democrats will hold an event on Friday to discuss the 25th Amendment over concerns about the president’s coronavirus diagnosis. She hinted that the discussion was tied to what she claimed was a lack of transparency from the White House on Trump’s health.

“Crazy Nancy is the one who should be under observation,” Trump said on Twitter Thursday. “They don’t call her crazy for nothing.” 

Wow.  Project much, Donald Dumbfuck?

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 16

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

Tiny particles of dust?

As distinct from the giant ones presumably?

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

No Donny, the hair and makeup totally fooled us.

3 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Honestly, if he was a normal person his age, his family would be hiding the car keys and looking into senior care options.

You're not wrong there. I wonder how much information/access is now being actively hidden from him.

• Upvote 16

3 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

You're not wrong there. I wonder how much information/access is now being actively hidden from him.

My parents are about the same age as Donald Dumbfuck (and do not like and are not voting for il Douche either).  If either of them started acting half as bad as aforementioned Dumbfuck my brother, sister, and I would be finding an experienced elder law attorney and see about getting a guardian appointed ASAP. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

8 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

I know, I honestly thought he was a man in his prime! What 35? 40? 

I sometimes wonder if the real important stuff is handled by Pence. Maybe that is why they let trump tweet so much, keeps him "busy". 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

Is he standing in front of a green screen?

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 6

https://www.npr.org/sections/latest-updates-trump-covid-19-results/2020/10/08/921629391/trump-still-on-steroids-how-these-drugs-are-typically-used-to-treat-covid-19

Interesting article on the use of dexamethasone to treat Covid 19 patients.  The best part:

'Also quite common, especially among older patients are a range of psychiatric side-effects, she adds.

"Anything from feeling like you're on top of the world... your arthritic aches and pains of age just melt away, you have lots of energy," she says. "There may be some grandiosity." '

Sound like anyone we know??  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 5

2 minutes ago, Becky said:

https://www.npr.org/sections/latest-updates-trump-covid-19-results/2020/10/08/921629391/trump-still-on-steroids-how-these-drugs-are-typically-used-to-treat-covid-19

Interesting article on the use of dexamethasone to treat Covid 19 patients.  The best part:

'Also quite common, especially among older patients are a range of psychiatric side-effects, she adds.

"Anything from feeling like you're on top of the world... your arthritic aches and pains of age just melt away, you have lots of energy," she says. "There may be some grandiosity." '

Yes and if this is the case, wait until he crashes back to earth. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

On 10/7/2020 at 9:08 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Yeah, Twitler is going to win CA. Not.

How would Trump stop "forrest" fires, especially when he hasn't done it in the past 3 1/2 years?

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, Becky said:

"There may be some grandiosity." '

How much worse is it if grandiosity is a pre-existing condition?

Asking for a country, possibly several.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 15

Did he actually call Harris a communist? At this point, he is George Constanza smearing bbq sauce on Mickey Mantle’s uniform in an attempt to get fired. He must know that he is very likely going down. This is the start of a 1 month tantrum. Too bad he has people who live and breathe on his every word. Buckle up, folks I don’t think we’ve seen anything yet.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-says-kamala-harris-communist-monster-who-wants-open-borders-1537492

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8

1 hour ago, Becky said:

So in other words just his usual normal self

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, JMarie said:

How would Trump stop "forrest" fires, especially when he hasn't done it in the past 3 1/2 years?

I’m sure he’ll unveil his “Forrest” plan immediately following infrastructure week and the rollout of his health care plan. 

Side note, I loved Kamala’s shade about t infrastructure week during the debate.

• Upvote 9

I know this was posted earlier but why is he in front of a green screen? What the fuck is he saying? And why is he playing the accordion? 

Spoiler

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

28 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Huh? Wtf? Apparently his voice gave out again.

They send water to the sea because the sea has no water. Oh and most people don’t know that water is wet

• Haha 12

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic