IGNORED

Trump 49: The Firehose of Fucknuttery—Now With Covid

GreyhoundFan

7 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

Huh? Wtf? Apparently his voice gave out again.

He is referring to the delta smelt. The fish is endangered and this limits the amount of water that is taken from the delta. The fish is also an indicator species so this means an entire ecosystem is in trouble.  Limiting the amount of water taken from the delta that empties into the sea to protect an entire ecosystem is sending millions of gallons of water out to sea in his delusional mind. Most pro-life president ever.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 11

35 minutes ago, Ali said:

The fish is also an indicator species so this means an entire ecosystem is in trouble

Since when did he become so worried about the environment?  Legit question as he's taken numerous actions against eenviornmental policies? Or who told him about this because I'm sure he didn't know or care about it before now.

• Upvote 12

10 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

Huh? Wtf? Apparently his voice gave out again.

If this wasn't so WTF and he wasn't president, I would laugh. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

16 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Yes and if this is the case, wait until he crashes back to earth. 

If he really likes how he feels on this medicine, he's likely to try to continue taking it indefinitely.

With Trump, I tend to think "What would Veruca Salt do?" because he's basically an adult male version of her - only worse.

And who has access to the nuclear codes. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 9

Hmm. Interesting questions. Are they on the covid bingo card?

• Upvote 12

2 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Covid? Planning their escape to Russia? Taking a secret luxury vacation on our dime?

Only time will tell.

• Upvote 10

29 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Rudy did an interview last week and sounded like he was hacking up a lung

And where is poor Barron? 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

WUT?!

Trump Will Undergo Televised Medical Evaluation on Friday Night, Fox News Announces

Cancel your Friday night plans immediately and prepare to be thrilled and maybe a little bit sick—because President Donald Trump is apparently going to have a “medical evaluation” on television. In an announcement from Fox News, the network said Trump is set to do his first on-camera interview since his COVID-19 diagnosis with Tucker Carlson tonight. But, in a significantly more interesting bit of the announcement, Fox News confirmed: “Dr. Marc Siegel will conduct a medical evaluation and interview during the program.” It’s not yet clear how thorough the examination will be—but, as it will air pre-watershed at 8 p.m.—there will probably be some limits, for the sake of children watching at home. Despite his insistence that he’s totally fine, Trump hacked and coughed his way through a phone interview with Fox on Thursday night.

My prediction:

His temperature will be checked. (Display will not be shown) He'll be asked his name. He'll be asked who's president. Then he'll be given a clean bill of health.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 3

That probably wasn't what fuck face intended to have happen

Prompted by recent tweets from the president, BuzzFeed News has asked a federal judge to order the government to declassify and release thousands of pages of documents about investigations related to Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election and allegations that President Donald Trump tried to obstruct one of the inquiries.

Last year, BuzzFeed News, and later CNN, filed Freedom of Information Act lawsuits to gain access to the FBI summaries of witness interviews from former special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation. Since last November, the Department of Justice and FBI have turned over more than 4,000 pages of documents. But the records are heavily redacted.

In response to Trump’s assertion, BuzzFeed News and CNN have asked the judge presiding over the case to order the government to remove the redactions and rerelease the FBI interview summaries by Oct. 28 and to set a hearing to discuss the matter as early as Friday afternoon.

Later Thursday, US District Judge Reggie Walton directed the Justice Department to “confer with the White House” and report back to the court the “official position regarding the declassification and release to the public of information related to the Russia investigation.” The judge gave a deadline of Tuesday.

Good.  I hope this bites fuck face in the ass. (Sorry for that mental image too).

• Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

WUT?!

Trump Will Undergo Televised Medical Evaluation on Friday Night, Fox News Announces

My prediction:

His temperature will be checked. (Display will not be shown) He'll be asked his name. He'll be asked who's president. Then he'll be given a clean bill of health.

This is what happens when you elect a Reality TV person for president. And I have no doubt there'll be nothing at all to it, it's all just staged. They won't even tell us how long he's been testing positive. I'm betting it'll be taking his temperature (not showing what it is), taking his BP (not showing what it is), the doctor listening to his lungs (saying "sounds great!" with every breath) and then the doctor gushing over how he's the perfect specimen and in the best health ever and could live to 200. 

Maybe then Trump will prove his strength by bench pressing an inflatable barbell labeled "5000 pounds!!!"

If he's re-elected I'm going to re-read The Hunger Games. It feels like that might be useful research to do.

• Upvote 13

11 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

This is what happens when you elect a Reality TV person for president. And I have no doubt there'll be nothing at all to it, it's all just staged. They won't even tell us how long he's been testing positive. I'm betting it'll be taking his temperature (not showing what it is), taking his BP (not showing what it is), the doctor listening to his lungs (saying "sounds great!" with every breath) and then the doctor gushing over how he's the perfect specimen and in the best health ever and could live to 200. 

Maybe then Trump will prove his strength by bench pressing an inflatable barbell labeled "5000 pounds!!!"

If he's re-elected I'm going to re-read The Hunger Games. It feels like that might be useful research to do.

For the love of all that is Holy! WTF??? 

• Upvote 6

42 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

WUT?!

My prediction:

Person Man Woman Camera TV Fucknut Sociopath 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

28 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Person Man Woman Camera TV Fucknut Sociopath 

Yeah I'm gonna have to swipe that one for future use any time some Branch Trumpvidian Cannon of Douche starts trying to talk up how with it fucknugget is.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

That probably wasn't what fuck face intended to have happen

Good.  I hope this bites fuck face in the ass. (Sorry for that mental image too).

I hope they take this as far as they can.  Am I remembering correctly that there was a ruling early in his presidency that his Twitter is considered an official channel of communication?  I would think it's gonna be hard to argue otherwise at this point.  Can't take it back now, Donnie!

• Upvote 11

26 minutes ago, Becky said:

I hope they take this as far as they can.  Am I remembering correctly that there was a ruling early in his presidency that his Twitter is considered an official channel of communication?  I would think it's gonna be hard to argue otherwise at this point.  Can't take it back now, Donnie!

Which means some poor soul somewhere is having to catalog all of his insane tweeting for the library of congress.

• Upvote 12

3 minutes ago, Becky said:

I give the WTF reaction quite a workout in this forum!  
He is totally divorced from reality. 

Me too, that and FFS, which in the last month or so has become my go to phrase. 

• I Agree 4

I have often wondered if the "asymptomatic positives" could be people who'd encountered the virus but it hadn't taken hold.  It looks like the kind of virus that you need a big "dose" if you are not immunocompromised.  That's why contact tracing and superspreader events are a thing and fabric masks worked to bring down infections.  If you could pass on virus from unwashed groceries or touch your eyes after touching a door knob moderate restrictions would not have worked.  All the hassidic neighborhoods have been ignoring laws right along but when they all spent full days in services with the entire community all hell broke loose.  

• Upvote 8

56 minutes ago, Becky said:

I give the WTF reaction quite a workout in this forum!  
He is totally divorced from reality. 

so many of my posts start with that reaction but by the time I'm finished reading what our wonderful posters have put here, it ends up a disgust or even an anger. I've seen in one of the forms that people ask why they need an anger response but I think it would be hard to have the political form without it. I try to talk myself down to discussed as much as possible, but when we're talking about taking away voting rights or putting children in cages the anger comes out.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

This is going to be some North Korea level of propaganda. 

I'd rather watch Geraldo open Al Capone's vault again than Dear Leader vs. The Plague. :martian-disgust:

Spoiler

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic