IGNORED

Trump 49: The Firehose of Fucknuttery—Now With Covid

GreyhoundFan

20 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I wonder what November will be.

image.png.2f8a617587dd4ed4c9d11a58f2399fe0.png

President Elect Joesph Biden

15 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I felt sure this was from a parody account. Nope, it's Cain's account that is now run by his team and family.

Really? What a sick mound of pissing festering puss these people are. Using Herman Caine’s name for an account to lie about the president’s condition. 
You remember Herman Caine, the guy who died of the hoax after attending a Trump rally 

• Upvote 12

4 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I’m sure Trump is using this time to dig up dirt on Biden and maybe his grandfather too-

. . . fourth cousin twice removed, childhood dog . . .

2 hours ago, Giraffe said:

I was talking with my dad about this earlier wondering if/when someone dies could they sue him for wrongful death. 

Yeah, but Trump never pays his debts, so . . .  :confusion-shrug:

• Upvote 7

He released a video from the hospital saying he is getting much better. 
I can’t watch it because my blood pressure 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

He released a video from the hospital saying he is getting much better. 
I can’t watch it because my blood pressure 

He looks like crap on the video. I mean more crappy than normal. They toned down the tangerine makeup.

We all know what he would have been screaming and tweeting:

image.png.432c9ae6117010fdcd72b1e241aa7dd7.png

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

Here is a link to Ivanka’s visit I mentioned earlier. And here’s a quote from the article:

“Following a Thursday visit to Charlotte, North Carolina by Ivanka Trump, three establishments in the town have closed to deep clean, according to Charlotte Business Journal. The closures came on the same day President Donald Trump announced that he and first lady Melania Trump had contracted COVID-19. One of these establishments was reportedly a nonprofit that houses immunocompromised people and those with Down's Syndrome called Holy Angels. “As a precaution, we will be performing a deep cleaning of Cherubs Café, Cotton Candy Factory and Bliss Gallery today. While our protocols have always exceeded the CDC Guidelines, we want to ensure the safety of our employees and customers,” Holy Angels posted on Facebook.”

A couple notes - those businesses are not in Charlotte, they are in a small town nearby named Belmont. Cherubs Cafe and Cotton Candy Factory are both associated with Holy Angels, and provide jobs and vocational training for people with disabilities including many with Down Syndrome. Holy Angels itself has group homes for those with disabilities (Mostly adults able to live on their own with minor assistance) and a residential part for those with more severe disabilities. And I do mean severe, here.
The article seems to imply that it’s primarily those with Down Syndrome, but that is one of the mildest disabilities their clients live with -many of those in their main residential facility require round the clock medical care, are wheelchair or bed bound, and some are minimally communicative. “Immunocompromised” is a bit of an understatement. Some of the people there are more along the lines of “medically fragile”.

It’s a dumb place to visit during a pandemic, especially if you know people around you have recently tested positive!

• Upvote 16

Now everything is suspect. 
This is an alert I received tonight. It is right in front of the hospital 

It is probably just a traffic accident but of course my mind goes elsewhere 

553E0063-DF97-48D6-BB0C-8CA7D483CFB0.jpeg

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Thank You 3

@onekidanddone -- I've seen numerous reports that crowds of MAGAts keep showing up there. I'm wondering if they are blocking traffic.

• Upvote 5

The MAGA maggots think they can drive into crowds who march in support of Black Lives Matter because you know they are blocking access to businesses. 

If it is MAGA ass hats they are blocking traffic to two major medical centers. The NIH is right across the street from Navy Med. 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

So I've already put McConnell on my hope that he's hung out with Trump recently list I've also added Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz just because he's an anal orifice. 

I cannot adequately express the deep and abiding love I feel for you at this moment. ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

if the White House knew Trump had it and let them all go on traveling like normal, especially letting Ivanka visit a place where they know at risk people will be...  that seems criminal to me. 

Showing up late to the debate to avoid a covid test is criminal
Going maskless to a donor event knowing that Hope Hicks had tested positive is criminal
Spewing lies about a very contagious virus is criminal
Blocking PPE‘s for doctors and nurses in a pandemic is criminal
Appealing the ACA in a pandemic with a virus that can cause long term damage is criminal

This whole family is criminal and belong to jail. 45 caused to much harm and suffering to the people who elected him and the country he‘s supposed to lead. I have zero empathy for him and his family and honestly I couldn‘t care less what happens next to him. I feel sorry for the innocent and the country he threw into chaos because it‘s going to get even more chaotic with so many officials testing positive so shortly before election.
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

The photos of him "working" in the hospital are clearly just propaganda.  AP reports that the photo data shows they were taken 10 min apart from each other (different outfits, different rooms), and if you zoom in to the "document" he's signing, it's just a blank piece of paper. 

What's crazy to me is how inept they are at being misleading. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 3

22 minutes ago, lumpentheologie said:

if you zoom in to the "document" he's signing, it's just a blank piece of paper.

That could be... useful. I hope they hang on to it if he did indeed sign it...

• Haha 16

50 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

:pb_rollseyes:

cough *Lockhart* cough

Edited by laPapessaGiovanna
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 6

2 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

The photos of him "working" in the hospital are clearly just propaganda.  AP reports that the photo data shows they were taken 10 min apart from each other (different outfits, different rooms), and if you zoom in to the "document" he's signing, it's just a blank piece of paper. 

You know Fox news will promote this though, and his base will eat it up. No matter what, they will insist that he didn't have a very bad case and that it's no big deal because he was well enough to work. Give it a week or two and they'll start insisting that he never went to the hospital, that it was just a bad cold.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

I'm beginning to wonder if he really isn't sick and this is a ruse to get out of the next debate or to take the attention from Melania cursing up a storm about Christmas. And now he can claim he had it and it wasn't that bad, look at how big and strong he is! His base will eat that up. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

I saw a comment this morning that this is God's plan to show that the virus is no big deal. I am so done with Trump cult followers!

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 9
  • I Agree 1

The Fuckmuppet White House thought it'd be a grand spanking great idea to launch OperationMAGA.

Problem.  They forgot to secure the twitter handle OperationMaga beforehand.

Here's that handle's opening tweet...

Spoiler

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 24
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

He looks less angsty in the video, no accordion hands, no going off on tangents. But he's also not wearing a tie and has his top button undone. I'm not sure he'd be willing to voluntarily be seen like that. If he saw other men looking like that, he'd probably judge them as unpolished and unprofessional.

• I Agree 7

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I'm beginning to wonder if he really isn't sick and this is a ruse to get out of the next debate or to take the attention from Melania cursing up a storm about Christmas. And now he can claim he had it and it wasn't that bad, look at how big and strong he is! His base will eat that up. 

I honestly don't know what to think. There are theories out there that the pictures I posted are faked/photoshopped and that in reality Trump is seriously ill. Note that I don't subscribe to any theory myself; with the way they're always lying and obfuscating the truth, there is no way of knowing if he's ill or not, nor how serious it is if he really is ill.

Putting tweets with photo-details explaining why they think they're fakes under spoiler:

Spoiler

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 9

Gee, when I was in the hospital after major surgery, I was just happy to have a private room the size of a shoebox. I guess that's because I'm an actual taxpayer who has real person insurance that costs me $4000 a year in premiums alone.

image.png.46e27a63b9cbf95bed6604df2e8f5fd3.png

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

That would be hilarious!

image.png.5c1901d6cb1caa7bcccee564d7d0d0a5.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 21

20 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Gee, when I was in the hospital after major surgery, I was just happy to have a private room the size of a shoebox. I guess that's because I'm an actual taxpayer who has real person insurance that costs me $4000 a year in premiums alone.

image.png.46e27a63b9cbf95bed6604df2e8f5fd3.png

Yeah when I had spare tire removal surgery in July 2017 I had a private room but it was not that big as the bedroom there.  I sure as hell didn't have the other rooms.

Prison infirmary and prison cells won't be as nice though so he might want to enjoy this while it lasts because next year he'll be moving into new government provided housing.  

6 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

That could be... useful. I hope they hang on to it if he did indeed sign it...

Quick someone grab it and type I hearby resign above his name.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ali said:

I saw a comment this morning that this is God's plan to show that the virus is no big deal. I am so done with Trump cult followers!

I think this is God's plan to show that He has had ENOUGH of the lying, obfuscation, thievery, and evil that has pervaded this country since the orange idiot moved into the WH. Psalm 109:8-9

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic