IGNORED

M Is For Mama 8: She Really Is Awful

nelliebelle1197

14 hours ago, therulesofjinx said:

She *thinks* it's strep.....but is she going to find out? Strep left untreated is no joke...

And is also very contagious. 

• Upvote 10

7 hours ago, katilac said:

And is also very contagious. 

And dangerous for infants.  

In other news, Braggie got a totally plain vanilla beige couch.  2020 continues to be full of surprises.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 9

12 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

No, that is the exact fine in Australian currency (I'm in Melbourne, Victoria). I have no idea why it's not a round figure, presumably there's a formula for working these things out somewhere! The original fines were lower but then they got frustrated with repeat offenders and bumped them up.

For comparison purposes the fine for exceeding the speed limit by less than 10kph is $207 - this is why I think there must be a formula relating to CPI or something similar.

Melbourne also - the exact numbers are $1652.20 for a first offence and $4596.60 for a second one. The numbers are based on x number of penalty units, which is a set dollar amount that is linked to CPI. This financial year the penalty unit amount is $165.22 per unit.

So the fine for a first offence is 10 penalty units ($1652.20) and the fine for a second offence is 30 units ($4956.60).

The legislation actually says the fine can be as high as 120 penalty units (just under $20,000) if the case goes to court and the magistrate thinks the offence was particularly bad. The fine amounts cited here are for police-issued infringement notices that don't go to court.  

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

She looks pretty healthy in her latest IG. I’ve had strep 4 times. One time I was so sick and had such a bad headache I ended up in the ER and got a spinal tap. Actually, twice I went to the ER and received a strep diagnosis. Regardless, she’s not too bright.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

And dangerous for infants.  

In other news, Braggie got a totally plain vanilla beige couch.  2020 continues to be full of surprises.

Vanilla couch plus 10 kids. Mmmhhh a clever decision!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 14
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

Vanilla couch plus 10 kids. Mmmhhh a clever decision!

Plus 7 dogs. She will be rid of that couch within 6 months. She’s an obvious shopaholic. She buys buys buys to feel better when she’s stressed.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

14 hours ago, front hugs > duggs said:

Creepy Becky is in here laughing at us for wearing masks. How am I ever going to sleep tonight ?

With a mask on, probably. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Fuck You 3
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Plus 7 dogs. She will be rid of that couch within 6 months. She’s an obvious shopaholic. She buys buys buys to feel better when she’s stressed.

I understand the pleasure of shopping, but a couch is not cheap. But she had money for 10 people going to Europe, so she probably can change her couch once a year.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

I understand the pleasure of shopping, but a couch is not cheap. But she had money for 10 people going to Europe, so she probably can change her couch once a year.

Too bad she doesn’t go to actual therapy instead of retail therapy.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8

She included covid on her oh-so-casual list of why she might be feeling so bad, interesting. 

"(head cold, flu, strep, Covid, who knows?)"

Also, let me say that I hate social media photos where the person acts like they have no idea someone is taking their picture. Camera? oh hai, I am just sitting on carefully arranged couch with baby and thick book and laptop, looking very studious and unaware, nothing to see here but okay sure take pic 

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

All of the covid-deniers seem to be coming down with it!

Yup, it's almost as if ignoring social distance and mask wearing guidelines increases the spread of disease.

Not that any trumper would admit it though

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

So, this might be due to the healthcare situation in the States, I don't know, but it is really strange to me that someone with symptoms like that doesn't get themselves tested! Especially when you have two newborns and don't do social distancing.
In my country testing is completely free, paid for by the government, and everyone with symptoms is highly encouraged to get tested (and if you don't get tested you have to self-isolate until your symptoms are gone). And if for some reason it is absolutely impossible for someone to get to a testing location, you can get tested at home. (This option is mainly for elderly people or at risk people who can't risk possibly exposing themselves while waiting in line for a test). 

I find it 100% irresponsible for someone with symptoms like that to go out and about and not get tested! If you don't want to get tested, at least self-isolate!

edit: I don't know why my text is formatted like this.
Other edit: she hasn't said she's out and about, but we know from her previous behavior that she doesn't take Covid seriously at all. In addition, she has 10 kids, and I don't believe for a second she makes them stay inside all they and go no contact with other people because of her symptoms. Even if she doesn't go outside, she likely still has contact with her mom, who is in contact with other people, etc.

Edited by Marly
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 3

So, this might be due to the healthcare situation in the States, I don't know, but it is really strange to me that someone with symptoms like that doesn't get themselves tested! Especially when you have two newborns and don't do social distancing.
In my country testing is completely free, paid for by the government, and everyone with symptoms is highly encouraged to get tested (and if you don't get tested you have to self-isolate until your symptoms are gone). And if for some reason it is absolutely impossible for someone to get to a testing location, you can get tested at home. (This option is mainly for elderly people or at risk people who can't risk possibly exposing themselves while waiting in line for a test). 

I find it 100% irresponsible for someone with symptoms like that to go out and about and not get tested! If you don't want to get tested, at least self-isolate!

edit: I don't know why my text is formatted like this.
Other edit: she hasn't said she's out and about, but we know from her previous behavior that she doesn't take Covid seriously at all. In addition, she has 10 kids, and I don't believe for a second she makes them stay inside all they and go no contact with other people because of her symptoms. Even if she doesn't go outside, she likely still has contact with her mom, who is in contact with other people, etc.

I’m in the US, and this seems like simple common sense to me. It baffles me how many people here don’t have common sense.
  • Upvote 8

The best explanation I can come up with is that the US is made up of 1,000 different little countries. Each state has different rules for the pandemic. And within those states, many counties have different rules. And each enforces differently. Some counties don’t bother enforcing mask mandates. While others do. Some places in the US take it very seriously while others act like it’s no big deal. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Putting all the legalese aside, she’s a 38 yo with 10 dependents. She needs to start using some common ass sense and get to a doctor, NP, clinic...for an evaluation. If it was an ugly Anthro  dress that she wanted, she’d find a way to secure it. I’m beginning to really think that she is actually mentally ill. She makes really bad decisions. She really does think that she’s above bad consequences, doesn’t she? If she’s embarrassed or ashamed of her choices, she could go silent and we’d never know. She needs to do what’s right, and that does NOT involve attending  in- person services today.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

In the last 5 weeks she’s been on a beach vacation with other families, in a shared dwelling, gone to multiple dr’s office visits, ultra sound appointments, church, a minimum of 5 restaurant date nights, a girls’ trip, had a baby shower and had a hospital birth and f/u medical appointment in Dallas(along with another meal or 2 out). She neither wears a mask nor social distances. She is Trump level in terms of exposure. Like Trump, she’s a COVIDIOT!

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 6

Way to go, Abbie! Pimping out your newborns in an ad for ugly ass pacifier clips. The way she drapes them around their bellies reminds me of those giant rosaries that monks wear around their waist. 

Nothing says I love and cherish my newborn Instagram props  babies like a coupon code for 15% off.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-10-04-11-57-10.png.2099942f714b2b7e9e814b2c7d5f6054.pngScreenshot_2020-10-04-11-57-23.png.c2c138e6f0e79842c6af9a16faea2c4b.png

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

15 minutes ago, MomKB said:

Is she really not going to get tested for strep, Covid, and the flu? :56247953c05d2_32(6):SMH

I don’t think she vaccinates either. She picks and chooses what she wants from drs.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8
  • WTF 3

Her twin girls were never dressed alike, were they? I recently saw them matching, and now the twin babies are matching, too. I wonder if she will start dressing twins with the same outfits, to make more evident there are 2 sets of them.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

7 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

Her twin girls were never dressed alike, were they? I recently saw them matching, and now the twin babies are matching, too. I wonder if she will start dressing twins with the same outfits, to make more evident there are 2 sets of them.

The older girls have always dressed alike. She’s always treated them as a unit. She also dresses Della like the twins sometimes. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thank You 1

I wonder if Abbie will ever post something that doesn't make her come across as a self serving twat. Where does Abbie think the kids got the idea that she needs to be waited on hand and foot just for giving birth to twins? These poor kids are like a constant stream of narcissistic fuel for their mother. 

I left out the the accompanying photo because it was yet another shot of Evy and Nola holding the babies. Is Abbie making any effort to make Shiloh, who is still practically a baby himself, feel extra loved? I really worry about the emotional health of her kids. This is not a healthy situation.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-10-04-16-25-13.thumb.png.f02d27afe29d38408c12f2501f59ac4c.pngScreenshot_2020-10-04-16-25-19.png.28fa3ee73bf4ff55a257b36a09807df1.png

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic