IGNORED

Lori Alexander 75: Lori Imagines the Evils Caused by Contraception

Boy, for someone who advocates that women not watch the news and not concern themselves with current events, LazyLori is in both up to her eyeballs right now. Today she’s singing the praises of conservative Republican governors, because apparently those ebil Democratic ones are too controlling. 

Wait...what?  I thought men (because most of them are men) being in control was a good thing? And maybe conservative governors in largely rural, sparsely populated states will get away with their poo-pooing of social distancing, but some states in the South (I’m looking at you, Florida and Georgia) aren’t going to know what hit them when they reach the peak of their cases. 

• Upvote 14

You guys!  Lori is uncomfortable in her mask!  Her mask is making her suffer!  Won’t anybody think of Lori during this pandemic?!? 

55C43018-07EA-4C1C-8E05-6CCFBEDDD82B.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 12

So sorry this most basic effort of protecting society doesn’t work for Lori.

Perhaps everyone should just get on with dying so she can get back to all comfort all the time.

58 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Yeah, I'm worried about Biden, too. I like him well enough, and think he'd make a far superior president to just about any Republican, not just Trump. But I just don't know.

Am I the only one who watches Governor Cuomo at his daily press briefings and secretly wishes HE could run? I don't know one single thing about him other than that he's NY's governor and he's shown a calm, steadying, yet tell-it-like-it-is presence throughout this pandemic, and he's done his best to cooperate with Trump while not putting up with any of his shit. I know nothing of his past, his politics, or any scandals he may have been involved in. But somehow I keep thinking, why, oh why, can't he be the Democratic candidate this November?! 

His brother is pushing him to run,  but as he said on Chris’ show he promised the state of NY he would leave his term for another office.  

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

16 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

You guys!  Lori is uncomfortable in her mask!  Her mask is making her suffer!  Won’t anybody think of Lori during this pandemic?!? 

Boo hoo, poor Lori.  She commands women to undergo all kinds of discomfort in pursuit of her god's 'perfect ways,' like rapidly consecutive pregnancies, substandard housing, homeschooling a dozen or more kids without any outside help, but when Lori is being asked to do something that can save lives suddenly it's different.  Lori claims to be 'pro-life'?  Pro-life, my ass.  

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 10

Here she goes again with her medical advice. Lori is going to get a child killed.  

Fevers can indeed be dangerous.  I get her point about low fevers (100-102). Those don't necessarily need to be treated, but after that you need to check with a doctor. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

2 hours ago, usmcmom said:

I really hope it’s not a “feminine” mask handmade ‘specially for her by one of her lemmings. ‘Cause that’s just rude. 

It still surprises me (though it shouldn’t, because TILLWTA), that she is completely incapable of tolerating anything, ever. I have never known such a delicate snowflake. Makes me wonder how much she truly suffered during those decades of lying on the sofa getting her feet rubbed, and how much was just her being LazyLori. Wouldn’t you love to see her, right now, at her age, needing to work at a job like stocking food in a grocery store, or delivering mail (preferably in a climate harsher than SoCal) or anything in health care?  She would crumble in a heartbeat. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 14

27 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

Wouldn’t you love to see her, right now, at her age, needing to work at a job like stocking food in a grocery store, or delivering mail (preferably in a climate harsher than SoCal) or anything in health care?

Considering how harsh she is about the suffering of other women, yeah, I'd pay to watch the Lori Has To Work show.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 12

Heaven forbid she post that she's taking some time off from blogging in order to serve her community and help those less fortunate.  Hey!  She could even encourage her readers to help in their communities, like actually be useful.  I triple dog dare her to contact her local whatever and ask what she and Ken can do.  Surely she can cook a nutritious meal or two for an elderly neighbor? Donate money to a food pantry?  Give someone a roll of toilet paper?  I bet that her delicate system will keep her away from doing anything away from her keyboard.  Those naughty parasites!

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

Maybe Lori has some weird superstition that if she empathizes too much with the disadvantaged or mingles with them some economic trouble might befall her.  When my father left my mother, my four siblings and me, most of her married friends disappeared out of some strange fear that the same thing would happen to them.  Two women (happily married) stood by her and remained her best friends till they all died.  They were wonderful women and helped my mother and us in practical ways while caring about our emotional health too.   Could Lori be one of those stupid, superstitious people?  

• Upvote 4
  • Love 9

2 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

It still surprises me (though it shouldn’t, because TILLWTA), that she is completely incapable of tolerating anything, ever. I have never known such a delicate snowflake. Makes me wonder how much she truly suffered during those decades of lying on the sofa getting her feet rubbed, and how much was just her being LazyLori. Wouldn’t you love to see her, right now, at her age, needing to work at a job like stocking food in a grocery store, or delivering mail (preferably in a climate harsher than SoCal) or anything in health care?  She would crumble in a heartbeat. 

Lori is horrible and does not deserve sympathy. But I think she has some disorder. Instead of helping her with that, her father and her husband (and other people probably) have feed the problem spoiling her. And conversely to the expected, it has only make her more and more depressed and angry.

My cousin's wife reminds me to Lori. Not that bad of course, but the same attitude of hating everything, being sick all the time, being (verbally) abusive and getting pleasure only in spending money. At least, she has a good job!!! But anyway, there are a lot of similarities. My cousin's wife has to deal with a lot of childhood issues and she seems unable to be happy, and having a husband that acts as a slave only makes her more and more angry. 

I don't know the solution but these people really suffer and really need professional help. But as long as they are bad to others, I can't feel pity for them.

• Upvote 10

5 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Here she goes again with her medical advice. Lori is going to get a child killed.  

Fevers can indeed be dangerous.  I get her point about low fevers (100-102). Those don't necessarily need to be treated, but after that you need to check with a doctor. 

All of her facts and myths are off base. I can’t tell if some commenters are mocking her, asking about essential oils, and recommending which ones to use, etc.  

As an infant, I ran a lot of fevers. Before the end of my first year, I had suffered through dozens of fevers that would last more than 48 hours. My parents were cautious about where they brought me and who came in house. I am pretty sure it wasn’t just my body fighting a virus. That would be a lot of exposure to a lot of viruses. Sometimes they were so severe, I was brought to the hospital for ice baths and ice enemas. I can’t imagine what it was like for my parents. I was fortunate enough to have infants that didn’t run many fevers.

But to hear Lori run her mouth off as some medical expert pisses me off. I don’t believe for a minute her comment that she would hold her feverish babies and rock them and soothe them. Her memory is failing her. Lori reminds us all the time that she never coddled or embraced her children. My guess is there was a nanny involved. 

• Upvote 12

21 hours ago, usmcmom said:

I wore a mask for the first time to the grocery store yesterday, and yes, I admit it was a little uncomfortable at first.  But you know what?  I adjusted.

Cuomo is my governor, and I still sometimes see FB posts complaining about what an idiot he is(“He wants to legalize POT!!!1!1”).

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

In other news, on Lori's Twitter Scurre/Ken is either outright lying, or telling all of us that what the Bible says is wrong. 

scurreliar.jpg

• Upvote 4

I have been wearing a mask that a friend made. I do find it warm and stifling, but I’d rather stay healthy and keep others around me safe. But, given Ken’s connections to dentists and orthodontists, I’m surprised that he hasn’t asked his clients to help him and Lori get some masks. 

Lori complains way too much and is only concerned about her comfort. I hope that she stays home. 

• Upvote 10

Lori couldn’t make it if worked. Most workers are required to wear it. I wear mine over 40 hours a week. It is hot and itchy on my face. I had covid so I understand why I need to wear it so I suck it up. Lori hardly goes outside so I’m not sure why she is complaining. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 16

Dear Lori,

"Serve" and "service" are similar words with two not always similar meanings. 

Here to serve (not  service) you,

Loveday

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Dear Lori,

"Serve" and "service" are similar words with two not always similar meanings. 

Here to serve (not  service) you,

Loveday

It used to drive me nuts when the companies I  worked for constantly referred to “servicing” their customers. Considering that they were public utilities companies, I’m sure that many of the customers felt screwed.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

So much for the meek and mild persona when it comes to getting that good, good orthodontia cash! Just a week ago, Lori was celebrating the fact that women were "finally" home with their children. Now, Lori is encouraging women to rebel against the government during the pandemic. We've got to get back to work! So much for the women who work for her son's office, the one that Ken bought for him. That is one of his major investments, which explains Lori's concern about the governor in NY! For a woman who often quotes "Godliness with contentment is great gain," she sure is sewing seeds of discontent. Cash is the god of all in the Alexander household. 

Edited by fluffy
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

Why do I look at her Twitter feed because it only raises my blood pressure.  I hate that bitch so much!  And the ones that agree with her I could throat punch. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8

On 4/15/2020 at 1:28 PM, Caroline said:

Maybe Lori has some weird superstition that if she empathizes too much with the disadvantaged or mingles with them some economic trouble might befall her.  When my father left my mother, my four siblings and me, most of her married friends disappeared out of some strange fear that the same thing would happen to them.  Two women (happily married) stood by her and remained her best friends till they all died.  They were wonderful women and helped my mother and us in practical ways while caring about our emotional health too.   Could Lori be one of those stupid, superstitious people?  

Same thing happens when you become a widow. I haven't heard from most of my married friends in months. 

• Sad 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 15

Just now, feministxtian said:

Same thing happens when you become a widow. I haven't heard from most of my married friends in months. 

That's horrible.  I have a good friend who's been widowed for about four years.  A group of us (all married) try to get together with her every month.  A few of us have the time to take a walk or just send an email. It was not hard to see how stressful it was for her to lose the love of her life.  It's painful to think that that will happen to all of us unless we die first, but ignoring her would have been cruel.  People sometimes can't get beyond their own fears.  I'm sorry for your loss and that your loss led to a loss of friends as well.   I've had other friends who were widowed or divorced quite young.  I did not cut them out of my life.  Maybe I'm remembering how painful that was for my own mother.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 8

@Caroline,  I am so glad that you all get together with your widowed friend once a month.

On a lighter note, I was talking to my daughter this afternoon and we got to talking about yeast and making your own sourdough starter. My daughter  said that she made sourdough starter recently that worked well with Einkorn flour.  (She uses Einkorn flour for yeast raised goods because she thinks it's better somehow for her son on the autism spectrum.)  Anyway, she was talking about how good her Einkorn boule was when slathered with butter.  I immediately thought of Lori.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

Why do I look at her Twitter feed because it only raises my blood pressure.  I hate that bitch so much!  And the ones that agree with her I could throat punch. 

I just finally got the Twitter app on my iPad and set up an account. While I’ve read LazyLori’s tweets in the past (and even responded to one, getting blocked, naturally), I’ve never before seen the kinds of things she likes. 

This bitch is wicked.  Of course, we knew that, and so that, in itself is not news, but she a deeper wicked than I’d ever imagined. There is not a single Christian cell in her entire emaciated body. She is Disney-esque evil.  I can think of few people that I have personal knowledge of that have turned more people away from Christianity than she has. 

You’re right; she’s dangerous to my personal health, too. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

Are you for real right now? Lori said she put a hole in her diaphragm so she could have another baby and stay home, but she never used birth control?????

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic