IGNORED

Lori Alexander 75: Lori Imagines the Evils Caused by Contraception

Louisiana has fewer new cases -- we are ahead of most of the other areas.  But we'll probably see a spike because of the behavior of the people in New Orleans over Easter.

Spoiler

1667740321_ScreenShot2020-04-24at1_19_04PM.png.63ecec1bbf643949476bfdadb7652b05.png

• Upvote 6

55 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

Are there areas where the curve has been flattened? All I see are headlines about higher numbers of infection and the number of deaths. It definitely hasn’t flattened in our area- it’s expected that our peak will be in the next couple of weeks. 

I've read the curve in Seattle is starting to bend.

• Upvote 6

So Ken (on his public FB page)  posted this yesterday: (highlighting mine)

"We forget the misery of the 20's, 30's, and 40's including World Wars and so many young men lost in battle. It's heartbreaking! We have had an exceptionally good run, yet it is sad to know that with all these past years of plenty, so few saved for a rainy day."

what pissed me off about this so much is Lori always insisting women not worry about the "what ifs" and if we "just trusted God more" he will provide. She promotes poverty among her followers. Women can't work, must have dozens of kids, etc, etc.  At best, many/most of her fangirls are living paycheck to paycheck, the rest would be living beyond their means if not for the kindness of family and friends who help provide food, hand-me-down clothes etc. 

Then Ken has the nerve to condescendingly say "Its so sad so few saved for a rainy day."

Yes, people should save more. I need to save more.  but you can't always save when you need money for basic needs. But to promote what they promote and then look down on people struggling is unconscionable.   It's prosperity gospel

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 16

• Coconut Flan locked this topic