IGNORED

Jinjer 52: She and Her Narcissistic, Lazy Husband Are Riding on Coattails

HerNameIsBuffy

I have kind of suspected Jinger just based on spacing. I could see them wanting to have their 1st two children fairly close together. 

• Upvote 1

I have too. its been months since ive been on this website though so im glad im not alone in my potential suspicions. 

Meanwhile, here in Michigan our quarantine is through april now. i think it is for most states, but i could be wrong. I teach 7th grade and i miss my students and normal routine. im honestly jealous of the people that do get to go back to work once this whole thing is over because there will be some that i don't get to see until august.  when we are allowed to meet up in small groups again though, im definitely going to be meeting up with those students can attend, because i miss them all so much! 

I'm also extroverted to a certain extent, so just being at home has sucked. majorly. and like i still live at home (i just graduated from college 2 yrs ago) and am trying to pay off my massive school loans. so anytime i say that i need people and social interaction my parents take it so personally and oh my word. im losing my mind. 

but as you see I digress. lol. at least I have time to peruse on here! Happy Easter to those who celebrate! :)

• Upvote 10

5 hours ago, Paperplate said:

In Jinger's recents Instagram story about going out to get fast food she looks pregnant to me, trying to hide it with her arm.

I'm quite surprised.

Edit: I just saw ppl have already been suspecting it since March. I hadn't read here in a while.

I must have missed that. It’s no longer showing 

19 hours ago, SportsgalAnnie said:

Update, more horrible weather predicted again...When is it ok to break down and be overwhelmed?

I hear you. My state is in the worst drought in history (I think the latest number is around 30,000 jobs lost), then we’ve just come through the worst fires in history ... and now more job loss. My son is no longer employed. My husband and I both have to leave the house to go to work, neither of us can stay home so we are being exposed and can’t stay safe. It’s beginning to get really upsetting.

• Love 12

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

I must have missed that. It’s no longer showing 

Same she must have deleted it because I don't think it was up 24 hours.

I'm sure she is pregnant though.

If it's the one I'm thinking of (they're in the car and she's showing that they got a milkshake, fries, etc.), to be honest, she didn't look pregnant at all to me. But I wouldn't be surprised if she was.

• Upvote 2

I wonder if they’re saving the announcement until the world is paying attention again. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

39 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I wonder if they’re saving the announcement until the world is paying attention again. 

Yes and they can have stylists over to the house for the paid photo shoot. Duggars weren’t raised to make baby announcements for free! 

• Upvote 10

It would be in their best financial interests to wait until attention on them before making a pregnancy announcement. Especially in light of Jingers canceled promotions. 

• Upvote 2

I saw on Jeremy’s Instagram he had several posts with his ‘serious’ face on. I didn’t listen as times are boring enough these days- did anyone listen- was it an Easter sermon from the Reader of Books? 

• Haha 3

Maybe she's waiting until she's a bit further along as well. How long has it been since Joy announced? I was thinking maybe she was waiting a bit so has to allow Joy her moment, or because this is JinJer waiting for the hype around Joy to die down so they attention can be on them for a while. 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Maybe she's waiting until she's a bit further along as well. How long has it been since Joy announced? I was thinking maybe she was waiting a bit so has to allow Joy her moment, or because this is JinJer waiting for the hype around Joy to die down so they attention can be on them for a while. 

Joy announced the 18th of march, so almost a month ago already. I do have a feeling Jinger and Jeremy will announce very soon. Maybe this week or next week. 

• Upvote 3

On 4/11/2020 at 1:28 PM, Denim Jumper said:

I’m in NY and my county has been “shut down” for nearly a month now.  I put “shut down” in quotes because while there is no shelter-in-place mandate, literally everything except essential stores are closed, so there’s just no where to go. The stores are mostly empty, too.

At first it was bothersome, but once the numbers started skyrocketing, and literally every knows someone who has been killed by the virus and dozens more who fell ill... we all kind of accept that the economy will be what it will be, and the only way we can help is to just stay the F home.

My husband works across from a building that has been transformed into a makeshift hospital, and he says it grim and eerie seeing a dozen ambulances pull up at a time, all day long.  

I'm in Brooklyn. And an essential business. I consider myself lucky because I'm still working. My friends who are home are going crazy. But as an essential business, I have sick people coming in all the time. I can't even tell you how many grown ass adults can't read signs that are posted everywhere. We finally decided on being a 'closed door' business. They have to call us and we'll do curbside. Because everything is closed, they'll literally just come in to walk around and look at things and touch everything. I don't want that. I know a ton of people that are sick. A bunch of people who couldn't plan funerals, weddings that are canceled. I always scream to people to wear their masks properly and to stay the f home. 

I also live next to a major hospital the ambulances don't stop. They just don't. I have my window open and middle of the night there could be anywhere from 10 to 20 ambulances. At one point I think I heard sirens of 5 ambulances at the same time. It's mind blowing. IDK how your husband actually sees it. Thank gd I only hear it. It's really mentally draining. 

PS: if people use sirens in music after this I will flip my lid. 

• Love 27

I was expecting Jinger to announce on Easter Resurrection Day. As I was writing this post I noticed that she posted a Q&A on her Instagram and I think she's quite visibly pregnant under her top. 

SInce May/June 1016 there have only been about three months where no Duggar has been pregnant (Felicity's birth to Jessa getting pregnant with Ivy). There have also been at least three births a year since 2017. They could easily (and I think they will) reach GrandDuggar 20 this year.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, jillsdopplerofdoom said:

I was expecting Jinger to announce on Easter Resurrection Day. As I was writing this post I noticed that she posted a Q&A on her Instagram and I think she's quite visibly pregnant under her top. 

SInce May/June 1016 there have only been about three months where no Duggar has been pregnant (Felicity's birth to Jessa getting pregnant with Ivy). There have also been at least three births a year since 2017. They could easily (and I think they will) reach GrandDuggar 20 this year.

If I remember correctly, mags don’t post exclusives on weekends. So that’s probably why they didn’t announce on Sunday. 

Did they say anything Interesting in the Q + A? 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, jillsdopplerofdoom said:

As I was writing this post I noticed that she posted a Q&A on her Instagram and I think she's quite visibly pregnant under her top. 

I do enjoy when people focus on the midsections of other women and if not wearing something that shows perfect flatness, if not concave, speculating on pregnancy.  It's so helpful to society as a whole for women to scrutinize the bodies of other women.  /s

I know all the arguments...they are only famous due to their pregnancy cult, etc.  Okay.  But in this instance Jinger having one baby a couple of years ago belies her shooting for Michelle's record and even if she were it doesn't make the focus on her body less gross.

If she's pregnant she is...and will likely announce at some point before it's born.  There is no danger of her Instagraming a new baby without having mentioned it.   And guessing before her announcement can't possibly add anything to the lives of anyone not directly involved in the contents (or lack thereof) of her uterus.

And this is where people start telling me to STFU and if they didn't want to be under scrutiny they shouldn't be on reality shows or in magazines or trying to become influencers...as if trying to sell crappy products, or her crappy family, is reason enough for her body to be in the public domain for comment.

Maybe she's pregnant, maybe she is wearing a large sweatshirt that bunches when she sits (as all large sweatshirts do on everyone, or maybe she's going for a quarantine 15...but one thing is definite and that's what's under her shirt is none of anyone else's business.

• Upvote 26
  • I Agree 15
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 2

56 minutes ago, jillsdopplerofdoom said:

this is going to give these guys a big big sad when they figure out that life after the dust settles will be nothing like life before all that dust. And they will be even sadder when they figure out that people will be to occupied to actually survive - physically, financially, emotionally - to pay any attention to these vapid clowns. I pity their children. I can see these two go the JRod way. No income, much vanity and way to many children to feed. 

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I do enjoy when people focus on the midsections of other women and if not wearing something that shows perfect flatness, if not concave, speculating on pregnancy.  It's so helpful to society as a whole for women to scrutinize the bodies of other women.  /s

I know all the arguments...they are only famous due to their pregnancy cult, etc.  Okay.  But in this instance Jinger having one baby a couple of years ago belies her shooting for Michelle's record and even if she were it doesn't make the focus on her body less gross.

If she's pregnant she is...and will likely announce at some point before it's born.  There is no danger of her Instagraming a new baby without having mentioned it.   And guessing before her announcement can't possibly add anything to the lives of anyone not directly involved in the contents (or lack thereof) of her uterus.

And this is where people start telling me to STFU and if they didn't want to be under scrutiny they shouldn't be on reality shows or in magazines or trying to become influencers...as if trying to sell crappy products, or her crappy family, is reason enough for her body to be in the public domain for comment.

Maybe she's pregnant, maybe she is wearing a large sweatshirt that bunches when she sits (as all large sweatshirts do on everyone, or maybe she's going for a quarantine 15...but one thing is definite and that's what's under her shirt is none of anyone else's business.

Not to mention - weren’t people here 110% convinced she would announce her pregnancy right after Grandma Mary’s funeral, because she couldn’t hide it any longer?

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32373-jinjer-49-westward-ho/page/10/?tab=comments#comment-1785206

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, adidas said:

Not to mention - weren’t people here 110% convinced she would announce her pregnancy right after Grandma Mary’s funeral, because she couldn’t hide it any longer?

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32373-jinjer-49-westward-ho/page/10/?tab=comments#comment-1785206

Jinger is the new Anna in the sense that people always seem to think she's pregnant, always seem to have photographic evidence, and she almost never is. This is the reason I've mostly stopped speculating about pregnancy. I personally don't find speculating based on photos/appearance offensive. It just seems pointless. Because if they're pregnant, we'll find out eventually. And if they're not, they're not. And... yeah. I mean, what else is there to say, really? 

That said, this is a forum solely devoted to discussing the Duggar family, so it's natural that people are interested in them (interest does not have to equal approval or admiration!) and will speculate, especially when things are fairly dull in Duggarland. And while it's true that Jinger so far hasn't shown signs of following in her mother's footsteps, 100% of her fame is derived from the fact that she is one of 19 children from a quiverfull family, and she has yet to renounce those beliefs. She's perfectly content to coast on her family's fame. As long as that's the case, people will continue to speculate that she's pregnant, because that's literally all she's known for. As long as she keeps chasing fame without trying to set herself apart in any material way, that's going to be her reality.

It's true that I'm not very sympathetic because a) she's a religious fundamentalist actively trying to control, shame, and hurt other people, and b) I personally don't equate pointing out small physical signs that might be attributable to pregnancy with body shaming (but I understand and sympathize with why other people do).

• Upvote 17

27 minutes ago, adidas said:

A broken clock is right twice a day....

I think the only person anyone would be surprised by a pregnancy announcement from at this stage, would be Mechelle..... Or Janna bom bom bommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 21

Just now, AussieKrissy said:

A broken clock is right twice a day....

I think the only person anyone would be surprised by a pregnancy announcement from at this stage, would be Mechelle..... Or Janna bom bom bommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't know, I'd be pretty damn surprised if Jim Bob were pregnant!

• Haha 30

1 minute ago, singsingsing said:

I don't know, I'd be pretty damn surprised if Jim Bob were pregnant!

ba ha ha ha I did think about writing Josh too, but then I threw up in my mouth a little.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic