IGNORED

Jinjer 52: She and Her Narcissistic, Lazy Husband Are Riding on Coattails

HerNameIsBuffy

I suspect Jeremy will be ok with Felicity playing organized soccer as long as she’s is sufficiently “girly” in all other aspects of life. Would make for great instagram posts - little Felicity in her favorite frilly church dress and Mary Janes, but she just can’t help but kick the ball around in the yard.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

49 minutes ago, mpheels said:

I suspect Jeremy will be ok with Felicity playing organized soccer as long as she’s is sufficiently “girly” in all other aspects of life. Would make for great instagram posts - little Felicity in her favorite frilly church dress and Mary Janes, but she just can’t help but kick the ball around in the yard.

Maybe a few photos playing soccer with the locals on missioncation when she is older. Bringing the word of the lord one kick (in the heAd) at a time. lol. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, princessmahina said:

I’ve been following turtle creek lane since Christmas and I’m so confused by it. It’s like one big gigantic, tacky Sandra Lee tablescape. 

Are they Morman millionaires? It’s so fascinating! 
I guess my point is...so many people who didn’t even have a lot of pre-Instagram fame have figured out how to get a following. Jinger had a ready-made audience and can’t seem to figure out how to connect with them. I think she would do better firing her PR person and just posting whatever she wanted. My other guess is that maybe (outside of posting) she doesn’t spend much time using social media. You learn to use it by using it and seeing what everyone else is doing. If she just posts a picture and exits the app that would explain a lot.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic