IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 3

HerNameIsBuffy

• 3 weeks later...

For Giggles number 3, I’m guessing Willow, Brielle, Rylee, or Gracelynn. Middle name Diana, Emily, or Laura.

• Upvote 3

Is there any limit to how many names we can guess? I've been limiting myself to one or two. Usually I only predict two if the sex hasn't been announced. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Did I miss joken announcing it was a girl? 

Yes they're having a second sister mom. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Is there any limit to how many names we can guess? I've been limiting myself to one or two. Usually I only predict two if the sex hasn't been announced. 

I appreciate it if there are no more than 3 guesses. Makes list keeping easier. It's just a game and people should really just go with their best guess instead of 'stacking the odds'. Thanks

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

I think Brielle is the name of Joy’s dog.  I feel they don’t mind repeating names, but maybe would hesitate to copy a dog’s name.

• I Agree 3

Joe and Kendra: Avery Christina

Zach and Whitney: girl named Kinsley Grace or a boy named Benjamin Zachary

• Upvote 2

Joken Alicia if they keep the A theme and Rebecca if they don’t  

zac Bates

Benjamin or Kennedy oh I just read the person above me has Benjamin great minds and all.

Ummm so I will go with Drew in case they break the b theme and Shelby if they break the k theme. 

• Upvote 2

Now that Josie is pregnant and we know Christina is having a girl let guess

Josie 

- Iris Jade

- Asher Edward

Caldwell 

- Ava Mercy

• Upvote 2

I guessed Sydney for JoKen and I'll stick with that, but I'll add Sophia Joy for Baby Caldwell.

Bates Babies:

Kennedy Marie or Brayden James for Zach and Whitney

Lucy Hope or Noah Edward for Josie and Kelton

• Upvote 3

Josie and Kelton- Thea Kelly for a girl and Theo Gilvin for a boy

Christina and Paul-- Mila Faith 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, raayx01 said:

Now that Josie is pregnant and we know Christina is having a girl let guess

Josie 

- Iris Jade

- Asher Edward

Caldwell 

- Ava Mercy

Lord I wake up and another fundie announces. Why am I surprised? Most prob because it's the only day I haven't checked my social media before getting out of bed lol

Josie 

Ava and Lucus

Caldwells Amelia

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Babysitter said:

Josie:

Boy-Parker Joe  Girl-June Jolie 

Omg spin me out, both those (first) names ran through my mind before I moved on to narrow down different picks. I also had Preston in my head as a similarity with Parker and when Parker comes to mind I also immediately think of Peter lol . What are the odds of a ping by someone else on two names I also considered.

Is Joe Kelton's dad's name because I also thought they may use his name as a middle name that or Kelton's and I also think whatever Josie's middle name is for a girl.

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 2

Josie and Kelton: Luna Kellyn for a girl, Oliver Edward for a boy.

• Upvote 7

31 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Omg spin me out, both those (first) names ran through my mind before I moved on to narrow down different picks. I also had Preston in my head as a similarity with Parker and when Parker comes to mind I also immediately think of Peter lol . What are the odds of a ping by someone else on two names I also considered.

Is Joe Kelton's dad's name because I also thought they may use his name as a middle name that or Kelton's and I also think whatever Josie's middle name is for a girl.

Too funny! Willow must give off a strong name style for similar names to come up. It will probably end up being something drastically different so everyone's wrong haha

Not sure about Kelton's Dad, his middle name is a strong possibility for a boy. Joe and Jolie are both kind of spin offs of Josie's name, I thought maybe they'd honor her in some way ?‍♀️

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

Kelton's dads name is Michael

• Upvote 2

This is not an official guess, but Josie's middle name is Kellyn. I think it's funny that it sounds so much like "Kelton," but even more notable is that Josie Kellyn is basically Kelly Jo backwards.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

As per my post in 2021 prediction thread, I think the Balkas will have a daughter and name her Imogen. If by chance baby is a boy, my vote is on Cooper/Spencer/Hunter/Parker.

Edited by MaryOrMartha
  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, Babysitter said:

Too funny! Willow must give off a strong name style for similar names to come up. It will probably end up being something drastically different so everyone's wrong haha

Not sure about Kelton's Dad, his middle name is a strong possibility for a boy. Joe and Jolie are both kind of spin offs of Josie's name, I thought maybe they'd honor her in some way ?‍♀️

I’m thinking you should still get a win if they pick Juniper. Which I could also see them using. But who knows if they want to commit to a nature theme. I actually like juniper. Not sure if I would ever use it though. 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I’m thinking you should still get a win if they pick Juniper. Which I could also see them using. But who knows if they want to commit to a nature theme. I actually like juniper. Not sure if I would ever use it though. 

I like your guess of Juniper. There's Juniper plant in the bible and I always think some fundie will use it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic