IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 3

HerNameIsBuffy

I don't think Jessa would ever name a girl Piper because, as well as it would completely suit their family, she is savvy enough to know everyone - fans/snarkers alike - has been guessing Piper for a potential girl for years lol. I do think Reagan is a cute possibility for a girl someday. 

I think I guessed Hudson for Jessa the last few times so I’m going to stick with it. I can’t get a feel for her naming style, Henry and Ivy are such great names but then there’s Spurgeon (though Elliot is a nice name too). Beckett or Wycliffe would also suit their boys theme. 

I don’t know what they’re going for with girls in terms of theme, so it could be anything from Violet to Mary Kate.

• Upvote 2

So JoKen's baby's arrival is imminent and I realised I haven't done a birth date guess.

I'm sticking with Riley Christina, 21st February 2021, 20.4 inches, 7lb 11oz.

• Upvote 3

There have been very few birth date guesses. Feel free to add them but please do so 2 or more weeks before the due date. Also, I'm not keeping track of size at birth.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Guesses for Nurie and Nathan's baby, think they will potentially go with N theme. 

Boy: Noah David Keller

Girl: Nevaeh Jill keller

Edited by Glasgowghirl
Typo
  • Upvote 7

for Ben and Jessa: Theodore Knox or Pearl Marie

I can't remember if we guess the bonts or not. My guess for Allison is Jeremiah Jr. , and maybe Liberty Chelsy for a girl.

I'd love it if Nathan and Nurie did a letter theme  but I feel like there isn't an abundance of N names that they seem likely to use? and  couple of good ones are already taken in the Keller family eg Nehemiah, Noelle. So then I thought..... J theme to honour Jill (and her favourite family). So my picks are Jacob Nathan and Jane/Janie Christine.

• Upvote 4

Little Nurthan will be born really close to my birthday. Please don’t let it be on my birthday though ?

I’ll go with a Biblical theme

Genesis Christine or Malachi David

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Countingon&on&on said:

Brooklyn Praise Dugger arrived 2/19.   She stayed with double letter theme

I really wonder if she even realizes, much less have it be intentional.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

5 hours ago, Countingon&on&on said:

Brooklyn Praise Dugger arrived 2/19.   She stayed with double letter theme

I missing it? How is it a theme? I bet it’s so obvious!

never mind I worked it out lol 

Edited by AussieKrissy
I got it lol
  • Haha 1

"double letters" feels extremely doubtful to me as a theme, I'd feel pretty safe betting it's a coincidence.

Edited by wendy-sparkles
  • I Agree 2

On 12/2/2020 at 1:53 AM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Zach and Whitney guesses:

I'm sticking with Hallie Jo for a girl and going with Calvin for a boy.

JoKen baby girl: Brooklyn Leona

Quoting myself to brag!

• Upvote 9

23 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Guesses for Nurie and Nathan's baby, think they will potentially go with N theme. 

Boy: Noah David Keller

Girl: Nevaeh Jill keller

OMG Nevaeh is the most Nurthan name! yes definitely something like that!

• Upvote 5

Did anyone guess Brooklyn? Similar to Addison so makes sense to me.

For Nurthan, I'm going with Oaklie Natalie or Ezra James. I just scrolled through common names in Utah. Oakley and Ezra are both #40 there.

• Upvote 2

I can't believe I actually predicted the right first name for JoKen #3. Probably won't get another fundie name guess right for years lol.

As for Ben and Jessa:

boy- Calvin James

girl- Violet Beth

• Upvote 5

How have I not posted in this topic yet? I posted all my name guesses in the 2021 prediction thread. So far I guessed Jayden for Zach & Whitney and Brooklyn for Joe & Kendra.

I said in that same post that I guessed Jessa would be pregnant with a boy, Oliver...

Going one step further here and guessing baby will be Oliver James Seewald.

Spoiler

On 12/28/2020 at 2:48 AM, MaryOrMartha said:

Duggars:
Legal scandal somewhere along the line to do with businesses and taxes.

Anna pregnant with a boy. Maxwell.

No courtship for Jana. Too busy with projects and traveling during a pandemic.

John and Abbie announce they're pregnant with a boy, and his name will honor John's in some way. I don't want to say John Jr, but maybe.

Jill gets a job and announces a pregnancy late in 2021. Another boy named Ezekiel. Derick graduates and gets a job and overall, shows up as a good, supportive husband and father.

Jessa has another baby in late 2021, a boy named Oliver. Finally cuts her hair. Ben becomes more active on social media... maybe a podcast?

Jinger and Jeremy distance themselves from the Duggars. Jeremy will make passive aggressive tweets or posts alluding to a feud but they won't confirm. They put Felicity in daycare and Jinger starts to study something.

Joe and Kendra give birth to a girl named Brooklyn. Later in the year they announce #4, another girl named Harper. Her mom will be pregnant again, too.

Josiah and Lauren. They both get jobs outside of Duggarland, build a house and Lauren emulates Josie Bates' life a little more.

Joy and Austin somehow become the very least favourite among snarkers and non-leghumpers. They'll try to fly under the radar.

Jed & Jer both announce courtships and engagements. One will marry before the year is out, the other in early 2022.

Justin and Claire marry in February, announce a pregnancy by June. A girl. Sophia.

Jason and James both start getting to know girls. Possibly friends of Claire.

Bates:
Zach & Whitney have a boy named Jayden. He will look exactly like Bradley.

Michaela and Brandon will be expecting a baby in late 2021. They won't announce it until she's in her second or third trimester. A girl named Faith.

Erin and Chad have a baby girl and name her Kinsley.

Lawson announces courtship and maybe an engagement.

Nathan and Esther marry quietly in early 2021. Baby boy born in December named Caleb.

Alyssa and John move to a new house or extend their current one. She talks about struggling with 4 kids but won't consider putting them in school.

Tori and Bobby have a baby girl named Peyton.

Trace begins a courtship with someone interstate.

Carlin and Evan get a puppy and then have a baby boy named Jack.

Josie and Kelton have another baby, a girl named Imogen.

Katie and Travis get engaged and marry in the Summer. They announce a pregnancy by November, and give birth to a baby girl named Avery.

Jackson starts getting to know a girl.

Edited by MaryOrMartha
  • Upvote 7

@MaryOrMartha You actually got quite a few more predictions right, although I guess they were more predictable than managing to predict exact names (Jayden, especially): Joy and Austin losing favor with snarkers, girls for Josie and Tori, puppy for CarVan, courtship for Lawson, and new house (planned) for Alyssa and John. 

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic