IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 3

HerNameIsBuffy

50 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Evangeline Jo Vuolo was born Sunday night. 

Name is a bad combination  If they wanted to name her after his middle name Josepha or Josephine would have been a better fit In my opinion. 

Yay! My birthday still has no Duggar or Bates offspring!!!

• Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, Johannah said:

So are Joy and Jinger both going to have babies called Evie born 3 months apart??

I think Joy’s baby rhymes with Chevy, while Jinger’s rhymes with Stevie (unless they choose a different nickname for Evangeline ... which btw my phone wanted to autocorrect to evangelicals).

Cousins Ivy, Evy and Evie will make for some fun tongue twisters.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, adidas said:

I think Joy’s baby rhymes with Chevy, while Jinger’s rhymes with Stevie (unless they choose a different nickname for Evangeline ... which btw my phone wanted to autocorrect to evangelicals).

Evvie for Evelyn and eevie for Evangeline are more intuitive nicknames, but I have met evangelines called Evvie with a short e. Ivy, Evy, and Evie ?

Plus, I know they’re not related, but there will also be two fundie babies with the middle name Jo born just 3 months apart!

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing Hallie Jo for Zach and Whitney's kid since they tend to rhyme with Alyssa's girls.  Kaci and Maci, Khloe and Zoey and Allie and Hallie. I would guess Kallie, but Zach has a sister Callie. 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, adidas said:

I met a girl who went by Lina once. No clue if it was a nickname, but that’d be cute for Evangeline. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

I suppose a Levy must be coming up soon.

There already is one, sort of -- Levi is Jackson's middle name.  (Sad that I -- we -- know way too much about this family!  LOL)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I guess for Zach and Whitney for Brandon or Bailey for a boy to match Bradley with a the B and for a girl Kassidy or Kaylee. 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Johannah said:

Courtney Rogers named baby #11 Caris Audrey. There were complications with the birth. 

I really like the name, especially Audrey. I hope both of them will be fine and that Courtney will slow down a little bit after this.

• Upvote 3

Riley Michelle for Kendra & Joe's baby. 

Kira/Kiera for Zach and Whitney's baby if it's a girl. I haven't come up with a good guess for a boy yet, but probably a surname-turned-first name beginning with a B that was trendy 10 years ago.

• Upvote 2

I’m going to change my original guess for Joken’s baby. Im going with Delaney Jean “Laney” now. 

I’m really tempted to go with Delaney Jo just for kicks with all the repeats lately.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BookwormExtraordinaire said:

Riley Michelle for Kendra & Joe's baby. 

Kira/Kiera for Zach and Whitney's baby if it's a girl. I haven't come up with a good guess for a boy yet, but probably a surname-turned-first name beginning with a B that was trendy 10 years ago.

Brody William For Zach and Whitney

• Upvote 3

Somehow I missed the Whitney and Zach news. 

Put me down for Astin William for a boy or Marley Hope for a girl.

Edit: I'm pretty sure I guessed Nevaeh for Kendra and Joe already.  I can't remember what middle name I picked though. 

Edited by PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea
Kendra guess
  • Upvote 2

Zach and Whitney guesses:

I'm sticking with Hallie Jo for a girl and going with Calvin for a boy.

JoKen baby girl: Brooklyn Leona

• Upvote 2

Aubrey Christina for JoKen, hopefully not born on my birthday but it will be my guess anyway: Feb 17th.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Joseph and Kendra: 

Born 12 February 2021 

Brianna Pauline Duggar
Gabriella Mary Duggar  
Kennedy Michelle Duggar

This!

I'd like to see another name with double consonants .

Connor Gene
Savannah Christina

Though I think they rather pick a name they like, regardless of any numbers of consonants.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, NoJulius said:

This!

I'd like to see another name with double consonants .

Connor Gene
Savannah Christina

Though I think they rather pick a name they like, regardless of any numbers of consonants.

I doubt they know what consonants are.

• Haha 9

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic