IGNORED

Bates 28: Defected Products Courtesy of the SOTDRT

HerNameIsBuffy

Wait it’s seriously called fundoplication??? I thought that was a joke to mean she was undergoing a procedure to allow fundies to continue multiplying ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 7

On 10/26/2020 at 8:23 AM, Oh_Dear! said:

Drop shipping may not always be an option. I work in sales and specifically deal with working with small businesses, like the Boutique. Oftentimes, vendors don’t have drop shipping available because of resale issues or because it becomes too much of a hassle for them.

I don't know anything about drop shipping or their boutique specifically, but I think that part of the appeal is that people like that they're buying stuff from the Bates (fundie royalty!! On TV!!!! Almost like having a dress a Duggar touched!!). Plus, this setup is great for TV footage (otherwise it's just....them sitting around the computer I guess, unless they have samples for pics). 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

On 10/27/2020 at 1:08 AM, HideousGreenShirt said:

Kondor is 7 months old.

HAHAHA! I've just been reading about Karissa Collins, and her kids' names. Kondor didn't stand out as weird to me after those (Aynjel, Ansry, Anthym etc). I genuinely thought that was his real name!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Zebedee said:

HAHAHA! I've just been reading about Karissa Collins, and her kids' names. Kondor didn't stand out as weird to me after those (Aynjel, Ansry, Anthym etc). I genuinely thought that was his real name!

So I get angel and anthem??? But the other one an sry rhymes with dry ans re???

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

So I get angel and anthem??? But the other one an sry rhymes with dry ans re???

That’s supposed to be answer ?

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

That’s supposed to be answer ?

No ducking way.... 

Edited by AussieKrissy
Edited to add. She is a fucking dickhead. I’m a mum shaming her for that tool of a name.
  • Upvote 3

All the things they sell are sold on Amazon. Like the famous t shirt dresses. I have a few cuz I used them for Halloween. 

• Upvote 3

I wish Kelly had posted another picture this election of Zach bowing down on the ground praying for Trump to win, just so I could read the comments... That would have been gold!

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 10
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

So at the end of last season they did a quick story about Carlin/Evan having COVID and briefly flashed that other family members tested positive as well.  Now that we know at least Erin/Whitney/Zach had it do we think that they will make a story out of it next season?  Since Whitney was preggo I think she will discuss it.  Since Erin mentioned having lasting symptoms that took a while to improve I assume that she will discuss it.  I hope that none of the crew got it.  

• Upvote 7

On 11/8/2020 at 2:19 AM, indianabones said:

I wish Kelly had posted another picture this election of Zach bowing down on the ground praying for Trump to win, just so I could read the comments... That would have been gold!

I think he was looking for that rubber band beside him and fell asleep.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Not sure if anyone has seen this. Channel is called Fundie Friday’s. This woman is funny and speaks the truth. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 1

Wish she had talks about zach and whitney kissing before marriage and Brandon and Michael holding hands before being engaged then lying about it.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, irish_dancing_canadian said:

Not sure if anyone has seen this. Channel is called Fundie Friday’s. This woman is funny and speaks the truth. 

LMAO "horse modeling enthusiast Lawson Bates"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

7 hours ago, ophelia said:

OMG I love her!!! Thank you @irish_dancing_canadian for posting her video!

No worries! I love that she twerked to the United Bates of America theme song ???. Her vids on the Duggar’s and Rodrigues were good too. 

• Upvote 3

Joe Paine posted a picture of the entire Paine family posing together for thanksgiving in Oklahoma. Erin had Covid really bad and the patriarch of the family is a doctor. But pandemic be damned. They are going to have their super spreader holiday. 

• Upvote 10
  • Angry 2
  • WTF 1

2 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

I'm watching all her videos now. She's really, really good.  And highly knowledgeable about a ton of stuff. 

She is very funny. I think she got most things right, but she definetely was the one that created the rumour that Nathan and Jackson were named after confederates. She states it as fact here and i am pretty sure thats where everyone else got the idea.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, llucie said:

She is very funny. I think she got most things right, but she definetely was the one that created the rumour that Nathan and Jackson were named after confederates. She states it as fact here and i am pretty sure thats where everyone else got the idea.

No that rumor has been floating around for years here (I did the search of our threads a while back) and that video is less than a year old. I'd say it's more likely she got that info here. Or Reddit maybe I think they also discuss it semi-regularly.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Joe Paine posted a picture of the entire Paine family posing together for thanksgiving in Oklahoma. Erin had Covid really bad and the patriarch of the family is a doctor. But pandemic be damned. They are going to have their super spreader holiday. 

Well, Kelly and Gil took most of the unmarrieds down to Alyssa's in Florida to have Tgiving with John's family. Alyssa did a slow pan on her Instagram stories of a back patio set for dinner and I counted at least 25 place settings, so they're having their own little megaspreader event down south.

I'm in Canada and we're experiencing a HUGE second wave here, and it started to grow three to four weeks after our own Thanksgiving holiday. The correlation is pretty obvious. Good luck in a month or so, Americans. Good luck four to six weeks after Christmas, any other majority-Christian countries not named New Zealand or Australia. COVID-19: the holiday gift that keeps on giving.

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, OrchidBlossom said:

No that rumor has been floating around for years here (I did the search of our threads a while back) and that video is less than a year old. I'd say it's more likely she got that info here. Or Reddit maybe I think they also discuss it semi-regularly.

She probably did then, i just think she should have mentioned that it is a rumour but that she gives credibility to it and explain the reasons why. I do think sometimes people get carried away with rumours they create and people start stating them as facts, and you can see the same ones here and in reddit and even tumblr, is fascinating how fast they travel.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw3 said:

Well, Kelly and Gil took most of the unmarrieds down to Alyssa's in Florida to have Tgiving with John's family. Alyssa did a slow pan on her Instagram stories of a back patio set for dinner and I counted at least 25 place settings, so they're having their own little megaspreader event down south.

I'm in Canada and we're experiencing a HUGE second wave here, and it started to grow three to four weeks after our own Thanksgiving holiday. The correlation is pretty obvious. Good luck in a month or so, Americans. Good luck four to six weeks after Christmas, any other majority-Christian countries not named New Zealand or Australia. COVID-19: the holiday gift that keeps on giving.

Oh yeah we are totally screwed here. Lots of people still got together for thanksgiving and we are already surging like crazy. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Damn with these large gatherings it’s like people are asking to get COVID. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic