IGNORED

Bates 28: Defected Products Courtesy of the SOTDRT

HerNameIsBuffy

54 minutes ago, irish_dancing_canadian said:

Damn with these large gatherings it’s like people are asking to get COVID. 

I think most of the Bates have already had it because they’ve been regularly having large gatherings for months. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

Think about it. The rate of spread was so much lower back in august when Evan and Carlin got it. And then when Erin got it. That should tell us something. They caught it went rates were much lower. Because they were taking zero precautions. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think most of the Bates have already had it because they’ve been regularly having large gatherings for months. 

People have caught it a second time. Some people apparently are not immune after their first bout with it.

• Upvote 15

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

People who get covid, can get it again. And well, I doubt all Bates and relatives have had covid. Considering how ill Erin was, how she dares to join big parties? Doesn't she realise she's participating in spreading events and that others can suffer as she did, or worse?

• Upvote 12

I’ve read that you can get covid again. However from what I read, the risk is lower than if you’ve never had it. But I will say that the Bateses are so flagrant when it comes precautions and exposure, they would probably be the ones to get it a second time. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5

I've read that you can get it again and be totally asymptomatic (because you have antibodies) but still spread it to other people. 

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

I've read that you can get it again and be totally asymptomatic (because you have antibodies) but still spread it to other people. 

I know people who have had covid and they still wear masks like everyone else. I bet the Bates walk around like they never even heard of Covid. 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, JMO said:

Was Erin with the Paines on Thursday? She wasn't in any of the other Bates pictures. 

Yes. Another one who could get covid again. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

From what I heard, getting it again is possible but not as common. Many will not completely recover though and than after weeks or a couple of months experience a “new” infection that is actually a flare up. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, JMO said:

Was Erin with the Paines on Thursday? She wasn't in any of the other Bates pictures. 

Someone posted something from, I think reddit, showing photos of the extended Paine family all together. So I think that Chad and Erin were at Chad’s parents. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jackson B has Instagram now. 

https://instagram.com/jacksonebates?igshid=p3v03n96usco

I believe he is 18 or near? Could be that both families have decided to allow boys from 18 up to have Instagram for grifting or he could be talking to some girl? With the Duggar allowing 17 y old Justin to get engaged, I will not be so surprised...

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

45 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

I believe he is 18 or near? Could be that both families have decided to allow boys from 18 up to have Instagram for grifting or he could be talking to some girl? With the Duggar allowing 17 y old Justin to get engaged, I will not be so surprised...

He is 18. His 17 year old brother Warden already has an instagram since months ago.

• Upvote 7

On 11/28/2020 at 4:38 PM, lumpentheologie said:

This. As far as I know the chance of getting ill yourself a second time is extremely small but there is no information yet if you can still spread it. Like we don't even know for sure if you can still spread it after getting vaccinated. 

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

And famewhore Hilary Spivey is one of the first to post. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

On 12/11/2020 at 6:47 AM, Italiangirl said:

I'll be damned there's a Jackson Bates? 

Clearly I can't keep up. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 15
  • I Agree 2

5 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Is Jackson the one that was seen in photos always with a chicky babe at the texas shin dig?

Nope. I believe that was Warden.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

I'll be damned there's a Jackson Bates? 

Clearly I can't keep up. 

Jackson Bates and Josie Bates were born before Jackson and Josie Duggar. Jubilee Bates was a miscarried baby, which also happened before Jubilee Duggar.

• Upvote 12
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 2

7 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Is Jackson the one that was seen in photos always with a chicky babe at the texas shin dig?

Thats his younger brother Warden. He also got an instagram around that time despite being still 17, so there may be something to that.

Jackson is the one that wanted to join the marines but went to ALERT instead. A shame what they did to his hair.

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Jackson Bates and Josie Bates were born before Jackson and Josie Duggar. Jubilee Bates was a miscarried baby, which also happened before Jubilee Duggar.

There was a jubilee Bates?

• Upvote 5

54 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

There was a jubilee Bates?

According to this website, Kelly had 4 miscarriages. Jewels and Jubilee between Ellie and Callie, Zion between Judson and Jeb, and Sunny after Jeb.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 7

The Bates are filming a big Christmas sing along/party as per Trace's IG story. I'm so over their flagrant disregard for social distancing.  I muted them.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

These people disgust me!  They have no regard for human life unless it's in the womb, and even that concern is sketchy.  Fuck them!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

Maybe not the best time to take a full family picture either. They can wait until the pandemic is over for that, its going to be outdated in a few months anyway when the next batch of babies arrive.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic