IGNORED

Mills Family 4: Playing Magic for Jesus

nelliebelle1197

20 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

At 25 minutes in someone asked Tom if he was going to do a family portrait soon. He said "Oh, I have a feeling there's some family pictures in the future", as he looks straight at the camera with this weird grin on his face. 

I also noticed that on the second that it happened, I was like WTF!!! So, it wasn't my wild imagination, he was having the weird grin, googly eyes, LOL... I wonder who is the lady... Oh Rachel, Rachel, I feel sorry for you !!!! XD

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 2
  • Haha 6

Blahhh, blahhh, blahhh, the washing machine it's repaired but still broken… and it's a thousand dollars dish washer… Why is Tom bringing this up? Because he is trying to make someone feel like having a "giving heart" by giving them a new dish washer!!! I wouldn't be surprised if they would receive a new one delivered to their home soon!!! Maybe Rachel can send it, to get on the good grace of Tom (to get some points with him)!!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

Blahhh, blahhh, blahhh, the washing machine it's repaired but still broken… and it's a thousand dollars dish washer… Why is Tom bringing this up? Because he is trying to make someone feel like having a "giving heart" by giving them a new dish washer!!! I wouldn't be surprised if they would receive a new one delivered to their home soon!!! Maybe Rachel can send it, to get on the good grace of Tom (to get some points with him)!!

I had said before the power of suggestion. He's a master manipulator. Shame on such a Godly man!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

I also noticed that on the second that it happened, I was like WTF!!! So, it wasn't my wild imagination, he was having the weird grin, googly eyes, LOL... I wonder who is the lady... Oh Rachel, Rachel, I feel sorry for you !!!! XD

It was very bizarre. Does he think he's being so slick and people don't pickup on his body language and expressions? These little innuendos and his obvious attempt at brushing people off would point to a love interest, paired with his chipper, confident, albeit arrogant mood.  I guess we will know eventually.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Itsjustme said:

It was very bizarre. Does he think he's being so slick and people don't pickup on his body language and expressions? These little innuendos and his obvious attempt at brushing people off would point to a love interest, paired with his chipper, confident, albeit arrogant mood.  I guess we will know eventually.

So many desperate Mrs. Tom wannabes, so little time.   Disgusting!     The unfortunate winner better be ready to bow before him in every situation, be ready for sex at all times, take care of the kids, cook, clean, and agree with every ridiculous thing that comes out of his pea size brain.    I feel he will want to “spread his seed” with the new unlucky candidate.    It defines his manlihood....that he does not possess, in any way.   

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

I noticed there is one particular girl in the lives that Tom seems to go wild over. Gets all smiley and googly-eyed. Someone even called him out on it in the chat and all of the other thirsty women went crazy attacking them. Anyway, I found her FB and she is only 25 and also lives in Wyoming. Figures he’d go for an insecure girl who is young enough to be his daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Disgust 4
  • WTF 9

15 hours ago, yeastyqueef said:

I noticed there is one particular girl in the lives that Tom seems to go wild over. Gets all smiley and googly-eyed. Someone even called him out on it in the chat and all of the other thirsty women went crazy attacking them. Anyway, I found her FB and she is only 25 and also lives in Wyoming. Figures he’d go for an insecure girl who is young enough to be his daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to check it by "zapping" the video, but I couldn't find anything in the live comments, maybe they erased it... My intuition from a few days ago wasn't wrong, she is a very younger lady... poor thing, she'll have a huge role to play if she gets to live in that house, many roles for her to be responsible for...

• Upvote 2

So last nights bible study was pretty quiet. Tom didn’t offer up any family news or info  and super fan was front and center as usual. Tom was his smiley self and said he felt Pretty good although he did say he’d been up since 5 am and was tired.  

When the live first started I could hear Hannah crying in the background and he whispered poor baby, but never went to check on her. I could also hear some of the other smaller kids talking. He never acknowledged any of them. 

The last 20 minutes or so he asked if people wanted to do another chapter or just chat and most people said chat. So he chatted but it was about the Bible and not family stuff. A couple people asked him when he was going to do a random live chat but he never answered them. He never did offer up anything other than Bible stuff. Overall the live was super boring and lasted a little over 58 minutes. 

I have a feeling I know who the young lady might be that you are talking about. If it’s the one I’m thinking if she was late to the Bible study last night but he made it a point to say hello to her.  

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

9 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

I went to check it by "zapping" the video, but I couldn't find anything in the live comments, maybe they erased it... My intuition from a few days ago wasn't wrong, she is a very younger lady... poor thing, she'll have a huge role to play if she gets to live in that house, many roles for her to be responsible for...

I would really rather not watch his Bible chats. Would some kind person here PM me the person's name so I can check out who it is? 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

15 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

I would really rather not watch his Bible chats. Would some kind person here PM me the person's name so I can check out who it is? 

I was mentioning the dinner video, because I don't have the patience to watch is Bible videos, little by little I'm becoming atheist or agnostic, learning the origin of the Humanity beliefs and histories related with that. But, just for this time I am going to check it, I am too curious to know XD.

• Upvote 1

Somebody askes Rachel if she lived also in Wyoming. She said: Yep! Ohhh, that is creepy... I wonder what can happen if she figures out that Tom has a girlfriend, a new Mrs Mills to be… It's not very a good thing that she lives so near the family, with the kids all by themselves during the day, in the middle of nowhere.

One more thing, does Tom forgot how to write?! He keeps writing Janrary at the video titles!!!

And he has his FB friend list private now, it wasn't like this… maybe he wants to protect someone...

At the Bible video, right before the young lady comes up, and before the audio of the Bible starts telling the story, he was checking for who was online... and then has a big strong sigh… he was getting frustrated because she wasn't there yet, maybe that's it (me and my wild imagination, lol).

Edited by Tekas_76
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

Somebody askes Rachel if she lived also in Wyoming. She said: Yep! Ohhh, that is creepy... I wonder what can happen if she figures out that Tom has a girlfriend, a new Mrs Mills to be… It's not very a good thing that she lives so near the family, with the kids all by themselves during the day, in the middle of nowhere.

I worry less about Tom and the kids' safety and more about the safety of the woman that Creepy Super Fan deems a threat. 

Edited by Queen Of Hearts
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

Breaking News!! Tom is live now- he just announced that he is in a relationship!! Also one of his son got braces.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 6
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, FreeFundiesKids said:

Breaking News!! Tom is live now- he just announced that he is in a relationship!! Also one of his son got braces

Now he’s talking about what a great guy Jordan Peterson is ?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/how-dangerous-is-jordan-b-peterson-the-rightwing-professor-who-hit-a-hornets-nest

The comments section is wacko. Judah jumped on to ask, “Wait, what’s going on?” Why is that child a moderator??

Edited by Pleiades_06
I didn’t mean to hit reply! Sorry
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 3

16 minutes ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Why is that child a moderator??

Because Tom’s judgement sucks. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, FreeFundiesKids said:

Breaking News!! Tom is live now- he just announced that he is in a relationship!! Also one of his son got braces.

What a surprise, said no one!  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

What a surprise, said no one!  

Well, I’m actually surprised about the braces 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 5

Lol. I was just coming here to post that! Braces-so glad! Relationship-geez, who would have thought. Boy were some of those women jumping on each other! Nasty, nasty women...Tom’s such an asshat! 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Punctuation
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

7 hours ago, FreeFundiesKids said:

Also one of his son got braces.

Can we just talk about how amazing it is at least one kid is seeing a dentist! This is huge! These kids have gone all their lives with no dental care. I'm guessing he is having to use the Go fund me money to finance the braces. 

Yes, it was a super shitty time to announce the new girlfriend, but damn it warms my heart to think these kids are going to have a chance at medical care. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Someone asked: Is Tom  priest" and Rachel answered: "Yes, he is." For Rachel, her beloved Tom is everything that he wants to be… LOL

If he was a priest he could have never have been married anyway, only pastors can be married and have a religious life at the same time. But her saying that he is a priest, really? Based on what? The "home seminar" with Andrea?

Edited by Tekas_76
  • Upvote 5
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1

Tom did say he was using the go fund me for Judah's braces. Poor kid has several cavities to be filled before his next appointment. Glad the go fund me is being used for one of the kids. What grown man says "I'm talking to a girl?" Tom has as much creep factor as Rachel Day. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

14 hours ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Same, or a time stamp on a particular video where any clues happen? I haven't figured it out!

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic