IGNORED

Mills Family 4: Playing Magic for Jesus

nelliebelle1197

4 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

Maybe he just doesn't know, some men are clueless on child care, especially infants and toddlers. 

Nobody just “knows” these things. You pay attention and you think. He’s not an ignorant person who just doesn’t “know” how to parent. He’s just deciding to not even try.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 10

15 hours ago, Petronella said:

Nobody just “knows” these things. You pay attention and you think. He’s not an ignorant person who just doesn’t “know” how to parent. He’s just deciding to not even try.

And he had all those other interactions between his wife and all those older kids to observe. I think he was lazy about child care all those years.  He's too smart to be so clueless about these kinds of things.  If Hannah was the only child when her mother died or even the second child I would get it.  But she's one of many who were once babies and toddlers.  

19 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

Ohhh, he got her one? I thought they were letting her use one of the girls' tablet he got. I don't think he's trying to do things wrong, I think he's just totally clueless and doesn't see it. His mother or one of Andrea's sisters really needs to school HIM on toddler care, someone should be there for a few weeks at night to show him the ropes and get those kids on a night time routine. No baby should be up at 1 AM. At that age she should be exhausted from a full day of activities or play, and a full tummy of 3 meals and snacks. All at the same time each day. Not to mention a nap or two. Perhaps he really should think about having a pediatrician so they can coach him on what to do and how. I know he's overwhelmed but wait until she's  a bit older when she can get out of bed. 

When my daughter was a baby (22 years ago) the recommendation was no screens at all of any kind until at least 2 years of age, and we didn't even have tablets or laptops then.  TV was totally discouraged.  There's a reason Silicon Valley techies don't allow their children access to devices and social media and send them to Montessori schools.  Kids should be moving, exploring outdoors, being read to, playing with manipulative toys, and daydreaming.  Sorry for the rant.  I'm a teacher who too often sees the result of exposure to devices too soon.  It's hard to compete with those things when you're supposed to be teaching communication skills.  

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, Caroline said:

Sorry for the rant.  I'm a teacher who too often sees the result of exposure to devices too soon.  It's hard to compete with those things when you're supposed to be teaching communication skills.

I’m a high school teacher and I see it with how connected kids are to their phones. They can’t go a class period without checking it and just today we were reviewing for exams and one student grabbed another student’s phone off their desk as a joke. The student whose phone was taken freaked out and got really upset and when I asked her why she got so upset, she told me that her phone was a part of her and that it feels like an invasion of privacy to even take the phone. They freak out when I tell them I’m keeping their phone til lunch or the end of the day because they’re on it in class and don’t see how distracting it is for them. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 1

50 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

I’m a high school teacher and I see it with how connected kids are to their phones. They can’t go a class period without checking it and just today we were reviewing for exams and one student grabbed another student’s phone off their desk as a joke. The student whose phone was taken freaked out and got really upset and when I asked her why she got so upset, she told me that her phone was a part of her and that it feels like an invasion of privacy to even take the phone. They freak out when I tell them I’m keeping their phone til lunch or the end of the day because they’re on it in class and don’t see how distracting it is for them. 

Cell phone addiction has been the most challenging thing I've encountered in almost 40 years of teaching. It's an epidemic and really scary how kids (and some adults) are so attached to their phones.  So glad I grew up way before them and social media.  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Petronella said:

What I meant by he doesn't know is he has no experience at child rearing or day to day activities . His wife did it all.  Everyone learns by trial and error. Don't they say that your first child is the hardest and then it gets easier with every one after that?  He never did the child rearing and now he has had nine children he has to learn how to care for.His wife learned one by one as they came and she became accustomed to what worked best.  And you're right nobody just knows, so he has to learn, paying attention and thinking helps but it's not that easy. Even experienced people would have challenges with nine children. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Very strange conversation happening right now on the live bible study about whether Christians should like Jewish people or not, many are saying they don’t like them. What have I just walked into?? Might be missing something...

Edit: it was just a weird exchange between a couple viewers but Tom said he agreed with her so that was off to me, no one elaborated.

On another note he’s extremely argumentative and arrogant tonight that only he is right. And listening to him mispronounce every Greek word he reads aloud is absolutely hilarious.

Edited by can'tstopwatching
  • Upvote 2
  • WTF 11

6 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

On another note he’s extremely argumentative and arrogant tonight that only he is right. And listening to him mispronounce every Greek word he reads aloud is absolutely hilarious.

Oh good to know.  I work in an area with a lot of elderly Greek orthodox people and the next time I end up keeping one of them company on night shift I'm tempted to drag up Tom to see how good his Greek is.  Biblical Greek.  Not like the terrible Greek those awful Greeks speak.*

*Seriously I assume there's a difference, but I'd also guess he doesn't know as much as he imagine he knows about it.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Very strange conversation happening right now on the live bible study about whether Christians should like Jewish people or not, many are saying they don’t like them. What have I just walked into?? Might be missing something...

Edit: it was just a weird exchange between a couple viewers but Tom said he agreed with her so that was off to me, no one elaborated.

Oh wow. Can’t wait to watch this one. (Insert eye roll). 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Caroline said:

Kids should be moving, exploring outdoors, being read to, playing with manipulative toys, and daydreaming.  Sorry for the rant.  I'm a teacher who too often sees the result of exposure to devices too soon.  It's hard to compete with those things when you're supposed to be teaching communication skills.  

Absolutely, HE should be sitting down with her and teaching her numbers and letters and colors. She needs interaction not to be set down with a device to keep her busy.  Also get the younger kids together and read to them, even if just for a half hour before bedtime 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

14 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

I noticed he has this bold confidence all of a sudden. It's odd that just a week or two back he was having live chats at night becasue he was so lonely and down, and now he's all chipper and energetic.  

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Caroline said:

Cell phone addiction has been the most challenging thing I've encountered in almost 40 years of teaching. It's an epidemic and really scary how kids (and some adults) are so attached to their phones.  So glad I grew up way before them and social media.  

My son’s high school doesn’t allow the kids even to have their phones out between the first and last bells. Teachers are allowed leeway if they want to allow them in the classroom, but my son is a senior and he’s never run into a teacher who did - not even during study halls.

I LOVE this rule. I wish all schools would do it. I’ve never had any trouble reaching him through the school office on the rare occasions when I’ve needed to contact him during school hours. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Jasmar said:

My son’s high school doesn’t allow the kids even to have their phones out between the first and last bells. Teachers are allowed leeway if they want to allow them in the classroom, but my son is a senior and he’s never run into a teacher who did - not even during study halls.

I LOVE this rule. I wish all schools would do it. I’ve never had any trouble reaching him through the school office on the rare occasions when I’ve needed to contact him during school hours. 

That’s a great policy!! I wonder why more schools don’t adopt it. I can’t imagine how frustrating it must be for teachers!

Edited by Giraffe
Riffle
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Giraffe said:

That’s a great policy!! I wonder why more schools don’t adopt it. I can’t imagine how frustrating it must be for teachers!

Most administrators have decided that fighting phones are not worth the fight. The other problem is parents. I can’t tell you how many times a week I have a student who is texting, calling, or snapchatting their parent in the middle of class. Parents expect their kids to have their phone and be able to respond in class but then come to me confused when their kid is doing poorly because they’re so distracted by the phone. I haven’t had a single parent that I’ve talked to about phone usage actually do anything about it. The kid still has their phone in class despite the parent saying things will change. I haven’t encountered a single school that I’ve taught at where they have a no phone policy from bell to bell. That would be heaven. 

• Upvote 5
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

Most administrators have decided that fighting phones are not worth the fight. The other problem is parents. I can’t tell you how many times a week I have a student who is texting, calling, or snapchatting their parent in the middle of class. Parents expect their kids to have their phone and be able to respond in class but then come to me confused when their kid is doing poorly because they’re so distracted by the phone. I haven’t had a single parent that I’ve talked to about phone usage actually do anything about it. The kid still has their phone in class despite the parent saying things will change. I haven’t encountered a single school that I’ve taught at where they have a no phone policy from bell to bell. That would be heaven. 

My experience as well.  Why parents have to be in constant contact with their kids is beyond me.  There's a phone in my classroom on the wall. If something truly important happens the main office will call and let us know, and the kid will be dismissed to find out what the message is.  Just today some kids were talking about all the apps parents have to keep track of where their kids are at every moment through their iPhones.  The kids said they feel their parents don't trust them.  Go figure.  Just because an app exists doesn't mean you should use it.

2 hours ago, Jasmar said:

Do they kids have to put their phones in some kind of lockbox ( I have heard of this) ?  I've found if kids have it in their bags, or worse in a pocket they just can't not look at it.  Can they use them in the cafeteria, bathroom, etc if they are not locked away someplace?  I can't imagine how the school can police all that unless all the phones are in one location.   I know someone who lost her job because she got into an altercation with a student in a class about a phone.  Her mistake was that she picked up the student's phone and the student freaked out.  It was a fiasco and was considered the teacher's fault.  The child and the parent were well known bullies in that school district.  Things have changed a lot in the last 30 years!

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2

34 minutes ago, Caroline said:

I know someone who lost her job because she got into an altercation with a student in a class about a phone.  Her mistake was that she picked up the student's phone and the student freaked out.  It was a fiasco and was considered the teacher's fault.  The child and the parent were well known bullies in that school district.  Things have changed a lot in the last 30 years!

I know one school I was at there was a policy that teachers were under no circumstances allowed to take the students’ phones because the parents can sue the school saying that you stole their device and because phones are over a certain amount of money, it could count as a misdemeanor charge against the teacher and they could be fired. That school said their phone policy was only at lunch and in the hallways but kids knew the teachers couldn’t take their phone so they had them out all the time. 

Edited by JanasTattooParlor
  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 3

36 minutes ago, Caroline said:

My experience as well.  Why parents have to be in constant contact with their kids is beyond me.  There's a phone in my classroom on the wall. If something truly important happens the main office will call and let us know, and the kid will be dismissed to find out what the message is.  Just today some kids were talking about all the apps parents have to keep track of where their kids are at every moment through their iPhones.  The kids said they feel their parents don't trust them.  Go figure.  Just because an app exists doesn't mean you should use it.

Do they kids have to put their phones in some kind of lockbox ( I have heard of this) ?  I've found if kids have it in their bags, or worse in a pocket they just can't not look at it.  Can they use them in the cafeteria, bathroom, etc if they are not locked away someplace?  I can't imagine how the school can police all that unless all the phones are in one location.   I know someone who lost her job because she got into an altercation with a student in a class about a phone.  Her mistake was that she picked up the student's phone and the student freaked out.  It was a fiasco and was considered the teacher's fault.  The child and the parent were well known bullies in that school district.  Things have changed a lot in the last 30 years!

They have to turn in phones for tests in most classes, but for the most part, they still have them. My son said some will sneak them in the bathrooms, but I guess the rule has been in force long enough that it’s kind of become the culture of the school. He said vaping at school is actually much more of an issue than covert phone use.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Jasmar said:

They have to turn in phones for tests in most classes, but for the most part, they still have them. My son said some will sneak them in the bathrooms, but I guess the rule has been in force long enough that it’s kind of become the culture of the school. He said vaping at school is actually much more of an issue than covert phone use.

Yikes!  Don't get me started on vaping!

47 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

I know one school I was at there was a policy that teachers were under no circumstances allowed to take the students’ phones because the parents can sue the school saying that you stole their device and because phones are over a certain amount of money, it could count as a misdemeanor charge against the teacher and they could be fired. That school said their phone policy was only at lunch and in the hallways but kids knew the teachers couldn’t take their phone so they had them out all the time. 

My personal policy has always been:  Touch no one and no one's property.  But it is soooo frustrating when kids know they have the upper hand.   Fortunately, I work in a very small school with a relatively kind bunch of kids.  They are considerate for the most part and get it that the adults care about them and their learning.  There are always a few bad apples, and when you meet their parents you often know why.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

When I started secondary school (age 11) it was before the iPhone, and a few years before Instagram and Snapchat. They came out while I was still at the school, but I don’t think they really took off whilst I was there. We never really had any issues with phones being used in lessons (that I know of, anyway) but then we were pretty well-behaved in lessons. I wouldn’t have been the type to be on my phone in class anyway, I was very much a rule-follower. 

• Upvote 2

Tom started off the Bible Study last night by saying they had been outside and had a fire in the fire pit. Said there wasn’t a lot of snow there at this point. 

He noticed there was about half the amount of people at the Bible study as usual. (Not sure if that amount went up later in the live). Said he hoped everyone could teach each other during bible study, that there was no one person teaching others-iron sharpens iron he said. Everybody learns from everybody, no one teacher. 

Said the kids were all doing good. They were stressing  about their service projects so they could get on their c or e privilege. Said Thomas cleaned out the bathroom vanity of some of Andreas stuff that they weren’t using and didn’t need. Said it was getting over run with her things and they didn’t use any of it anymore. Did keep a few things out for the girls. Asher cleaned out utility closet and Eden went through all the girls clothes and sorted them out. Got rid of the things that didn’t fit or needed fixing. These were counted as their service projects. 

Once the audio Bible was done with its recording he started in talking about what he thinks this chapter (Matthew something) meant. (He talks so darn fast it’s hard to keep up with what he is saying.) 

About 25 minutes in Hannah came out. Her hair was so messed up she couldn’t even see. He handed her off to someone ( I’mAssuming Asher) to take care of. (God forbid he should tell his cronies he needs to tend to his baby daughter-poor thing). 

Someone (the first person to bring up the subject of Jewish people) said they didn’t used to like Jews (before they knew the whole Old Testament)  because they were the ones who killed Jesus. They said they didn’t know why people respected and loved Jews because they don’t accept Jesus as the messiah. Someone else said to be a true Christian you have to love Jewish people because Jesus was Jewish. Someone else said if anyone claims to love Jews, they should be preaching the gospel to them. The original commenter said they knew now after studying they should love them, because God forgive them, because they don’t know what they are doing. Tom said he agreed with her(the original poster). (I’d be surprised if he doesn’t lose some followers over that remark). 

Then Tom said the next part of the chapter just reinforced his ideas about preterism. He then goes on to tell what he thinks that verse(28) means, and tries to convince everyone what he’s saying has to be true. Someone commented how he was misleading people. Someone else commented they also thought Tom was wrong.  He said there is no other way to translate or take out of context what this means. (and it means what he says it means, damn it-that was just my sarcasm by the way). Someone said it was not at all useful to claim that someone is wrong. Make an actual argument or don’t say anything at all. Another commented that it was his point of view but they could respect it. He read the response out loud from the person who said he was wrong and asked her to tell him why he was wrong. He said he expects people to disagree as this is a big verse, but he doesn’t see how anyone can come to any other conclusion than what he thinks. Alot of these so called Christians got in this woman’s shit for having the audacity to disagree with Tom. One woman said if you don’t agree then why are you here? He never says he’s right, just what he thinks it means( except he does say he’s right-over and over and over). He goes on to argue with the woman over what she meant. And he keeps telling her logically there’s no way it means what she thinks it does. He keeps arguing with a couple people about the preterism part and they aren’t backing down. And neither is he. His followers are getting riled up over it. (so much for having a different opinion than him). Someone else said that he was interpreting his own meaning(which everyone does)and she happens to disagree with his interpretation. He said he doesn’t know why you would want to take it and twist it and make it mean something it doesn’t. Man, he just doesn’t want to let this go. He said there are 6 more places where if you read the text in the Bible word for word and take it for what it says, there is no way you can’t see what he’s saying is all but true. He talked for quite awhile back and forth with these two women who said they disagreed with him, then someone brought up the fires in Australia. They said everyone should pray for them. 

So he closed the study out with a prayer and did mention Australia but most of his prayer was that people would understand what the Bible really says and keep an open mind when it comes to seeing things differently then they were taught. 

He said it took him 10 years to come to the conclusions he has about preterism so he understands it will take people some time to come around to his way of thinking. He just wanted them to put it on “the weird shelf” and come back to it and think about it some more (huh? Lol) 

He seemed just overall very short tempered tonight I thought. Or maybe just more cocky than usual. Wish I had been able to watch it live. I would have liked to comment. 

Someone asked if he was going live after the Bible study but he didn’t answer them. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Spelling
  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 9
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Said the kids were all doing good.......Eden went through all the girls clothes and sorted them out. Got rid of the things that didn’t fit or needed fixing. These were counted as their service projects. 

WTF?!? She’s what, 10?? That’s a huge job for a kid! I completely support giving kids chores, but that’s too much!

• Upvote 6

So I just learned about these people and I'm reading through the four threads and I have some questions - did we follow her before she died? Does she have any non-video content? Who are these videos for? I watched part of the one on the other thread, talking about her house. I got bored of listening to her talk while she stared at the camera. Then YouTube decided I was interested in watching her go to Walmart and spend $500 on nothing. I jumped around, as Walmart is not interesting at all. At one point they bought 11 pies for breakfast - am I supposed to think that was frugal? It's certainly not healthy, but I guess at 420 calories for .50 it could be cost effective. But ... Ugh, don't feed entire, even mini, pies to your kids for breakfast! 

So I guess I'm asking for highlights? I can't find a summary and I'm not sure we knew about her before she died. Which ...just another thing for me to add to my growing list of "how can I die tomorrow?" Anxiety.  Between nuclear war, car accidents, earthquakes, gas leaks, home invasions, shower accidents, bear attacks, avalanches, freak accidents, and pandemics, I now learned that "fast moving cancers" can kill someone in days. Wtf. And now her kids are stuck with a "dad" who was unimpressive before and now seems negligent. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

I see Tom is going live tonight at 8 pm eastern time. Well, he was...it just disappeared. And now it’s back. Lol

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Added info-again
  • Upvote 1

Well that was a quick live video. He drove the kids to Diehls(the store where Thomas works) and they got junk food and he got eggs, bananas, potatoes and something else. Most of the video cut out because service isn’t good inside the store. Then they drove home. Considering they live just a couple minutes from the store it didn’t take long. Tonight is their pizza night so he was going home to make them pizza. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Well that was a quick live video. He drove the kids to Diehls(the store where Thomas works) and they got junk food and he got eggs, bananas, potatoes and something else. Most of the video cut out because service isn’t good inside the store. Then they drove home. Considering they live just a couple minutes from the store it didn’t take long. Tonight is their pizza night so he was going home to make them pizza. 

It's almost like he's being really spiteful, like he's "sticking it" to the you tube viewers or something. I think he got fed up with people and now suddenly something changed and he's gained this new found attitude. I understand that people were telling him don't do the videos, take care of your kids, then others were wondering when he's not putting videos up. It can be tough becasue you can't of course please everyone BUT he IS still taking go fund me money and he has monetized his videos SO he does kind of owe the people who are keeping him afloat some respect. These little token videos  and attitude are going to make him lose viewers.  And I'm not saying he has to take verbal abuse from people, but don't punish all your viewers for the actions of a few. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Tom started off the Bible Study last night by saying they had been outside and had a fire in the fire pit. Said there wasn’t a lot of snow there at this point. 

He noticed there was about half the amount of people at the Bible study as usual. (Not sure if that amount went up later in the live). Said he hoped everyone could teach each other during bible study, that there was no one person teaching others-iron sharpens iron he said. Everybody learns from everybody, no one teacher. 

Said the kids were all doing good. They were stressing  about their service projects so they could get on their c or e privilege. Said Thomas cleaned out the bathroom vanity of some of Andreas stuff that they weren’t using and didn’t need. Said it was getting over run with her things and they didn’t use any of it anymore. Did keep a few things out for the girls. Asher cleaned out utility closet and Eden went through all the girls clothes and sorted them out. Got rid of the things that didn’t fit or needed fixing. These were counted as their service projects. 

Once the audio Bible was done with its recording he started in talking about what he thinks this chapter (Matthew something) meant. (He talks so darn fast it’s hard to keep up with what he is saying.) 

About 25 minutes in Hannah came out. Her hair was so messed up she couldn’t even see. He handed her off to someone ( I’mAssuming Asher) to take care of. (God forbid he should tell his cronies he needs to tend to his baby daughter-poor thing). 

Someone (the first person to bring up the subject of Jewish people) said they didn’t used to like Jews (before they knew the whole Old Testament)  because they were the ones who killed Jesus. They said they didn’t know why people respected and loved Jews because they don’t accept Jesus as the messiah. Someone else said to be a true Christian you have to love Jewish people because Jesus was Jewish. Someone else said if anyone claims to love Jews, they should be preaching the gospel to them. The original commenter said they knew now after studying they should love them, because God forgive them, because they don’t know what they are doing. Tom said he agreed with her(the original poster). (I’d be surprised if he doesn’t lose some followers over that remark). 

Then Tom said the next part of the chapter just reinforced his ideas about preterism. He then goes on to tell what he thinks that verse(28) means, and tries to convince everyone what he’s saying has to be true. Someone commented how he was misleading people. Someone else commented they also thought Tom was wrong.  He said there is no other way to translate or take out of context what this means. (and it means what he says it means, damn it-that was just my sarcasm by the way). Someone said it was not at all useful to claim that someone is wrong. Make an actual argument or don’t say anything at all. Another commented that it was his point of view but they could respect it. He read the response out loud from the person who said he was wrong and asked her to tell him why he was wrong. He said he expects people to disagree as this is a big verse, but he doesn’t see how anyone can come to any other conclusion than what he thinks. Alot of these so called Christians got in this woman’s shit for having the audacity to disagree with Tom. One woman said if you don’t agree then why are you here? He never says he’s right, just what he thinks it means( except he does say he’s right-over and over and over). He goes on to argue with the woman over what she meant. And he keeps telling her logically there’s no way it means what she thinks it does. He keeps arguing with a couple people about the preterism part and they aren’t backing down. And neither is he. His followers are getting riled up over it. (so much for having a different opinion than him). Someone else said that he was interpreting his own meaning(which everyone does)and she happens to disagree with his interpretation. He said he doesn’t know why you would want to take it and twist it and make it mean something it doesn’t. Man, he just doesn’t want to let this go. He said there are 6 more places where if you read the text in the Bible word for word and take it for what it says, there is no way you can’t see what he’s saying is all but true. He talked for quite awhile back and forth with these two women who said they disagreed with him, then someone brought up the fires in Australia. They said everyone should pray for them. 

So he closed the study out with a prayer and did mention Australia but most of his prayer was that people would understand what the Bible really says and keep an open mind when it comes to seeing things differently then they were taught. 

He said it took him 10 years to come to the conclusions he has about preterism so he understands it will take people some time to come around to his way of thinking. He just wanted them to put it on “the weird shelf” and come back to it and think about it some more (huh? Lol) 

He seemed just overall very short tempered tonight I thought. Or maybe just more cocky than usual. Wish I had been able to watch it live. I would have liked to comment. 

Someone asked if he was going live after the Bible study but he didn’t answer them. 

The old saying holds true for that cocky arrogant narcissist....his way, or the highway.    Everything he says is the gospel truth, just ask him.  As far as the horrific fires devastating Australia, he would probably say it’s all made up.   

21 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

It's almost like he's being really spiteful, like he's "sticking it" to the you tube viewers or something. I think he got fed up with people and now suddenly something changed and he's gained this new found attitude. I understand that people were telling him don't do the videos, take care of your kids, then others were wondering when he's not putting videos up. It can be tough becasue you can't of course please everyone BUT he IS still taking go fund me money and he has monetized his videos SO he does kind of owe the people who are keeping him afloat some respect. These little token videos  and attitude are going to make him lose viewers.  And I'm not saying he has to take verbal abuse from people, but don't punish all your viewers for the actions of a few. 

He will always have Rachel, bwahaha.   

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic