IGNORED

Mills Family 4: Playing Magic for Jesus

nelliebelle1197

Yeah, not seeing a woman, not a young lady, but a girl.  I have three guesses who she is and they are all the same. I Know everyone grieves in their own way, but I find it so distasteful and disrespectful towards his children to be “talking” With someone who is essentially a stranger only four months after his wife is gone. Maybe it wouldn’t bother me so much if they had been friends before, or if He had already been a bigger part of his children’s every day life. But it just seems to me like he doesn’t want to be raising 9 kids alone and doesn’t want to have to be there for their every day needs. Not to mention his needs. (I think I just puked a little thinking about that).

I’m glad he is giving them opportunities that Andrea didn’t. That he’s doing right. I do think they have a better shot at some more mainstream “normal” things than if tom had been the one to pass instead of Andrea. That said, I don’t feel like he is taking care of their emotional needs. Its good he’s not spending as much time online and live, it just makes me angry it’s to spend time with a stranger vs time with his children. The same children who lost the only mother figure they have ever known, and who they loved immensely I’m sure. (Even if she had some hateful ideas).

I honestly hope those kids are alright in the future and I hope they all make their way away from Tom and whatever loon he has brought into their lives,  to become successful, happy, well adjusted adults in spite of their upbringing.  And is it too mean of me to hope those kids freeze out whatever “girl” Tom brings home? I can see Claudia giving her a run for her money! LOL. Seriously though, the ones I worry about the most are Justus, Asher, Eden, possibly Solly and Hannah. Makes my heart hurt to think of what those kids have gone through and what they will still have to go through with having Tom and his ideals as a father.  Grow up tom and take care of your kids. A bunch of us strangers on the internet seem more concerned with your kids well being than you do!
(And he claims to be such a good Christian man-yeah, right! ) and God forbid you disagree with anything in the comments. The same women who claim to be such fine Christian women attack anyone who doesn’t kowtow to Toms every thought. Going to church doesn’t make you a good person, your actions do. It’s like a mob mentality in the comments section. I don't want to keep watching but can’t seem to look away. I feel sad for those kids. I really do. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 5

Tom said that Judah has some cavities to be filled.  I'm sure all those kids, down to Hannah, have a mouthful of cavities, since none have ever had dental care.  I don't believe they even brush their teeth before bed, after a day full of sugar.  I really hope that dentist talks Tom into getting care for all the kids and I hope Tom is willing to spend his GoFundMe for it.

So do you guys think this "girl" Tom is "talking to" is Rachel Day?

I think in the olden days when men were left widowers with many children, and wives who often died during/following childbirth, quick remarriage was common.  But if this quick relationship is not properly cultured and Tom acts impulsively, then it will be truely disasterous for those poor children.

And I'm positive that Tom is acting impulsively.

• Upvote 13

3 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Yeah, not seeing a woman, not a young lady, but a girl.  I have three guesses who she is and they are all the same. I Know everyone grieves in their own way, but I find it so distasteful and disrespectful towards his children to be “talking” With someone who is essentially a stranger only four months after his wife is gone. Maybe it wouldn’t bother me so much if they had been friends before, or if He had already been a bigger part of his children’s every day life. But it just seems to me like he doesn’t want to be raising 9 kids alone and doesn’t want to have to be there for their every day needs. Not to mention his needs. (I think I just puked a little thinking about that).

I’m glad he is giving them opportunities that Andrea didn’t. That he’s doing right. I do think they have a better shot at some more mainstream “normal” things than if tom had been the one to pass instead of Andrea. That said, I don’t feel like he is taking care of their emotional needs. Its good he’s not spending as much time online and live, it just makes me angry it’s to spend time with a stranger vs time with his children. The same children who lost the only mother figure they have ever known, and who they loved immensely I’m sure. (Even if she had some hateful ideas).

I honestly hope those kids are alright in the future and I hope they all make their way away from Tom and whatever loon he has brought into their lives,  to become successful, happy, well adjusted adults in spite of their upbringing.  And is it too mean of me to hope those kids freeze out whatever “girl” Tom brings home? I can see Claudia giving her a run for her money! LOL. Seriously though, the ones I worry about the most are Justus, Asher, Eden, possibly Solly and Hannah. Makes my heart hurt to think of what those kids have gone through and what they will still have to go through with having Tom and his ideals as a father.  Grow up tom and take care of your kids. A bunch of us strangers on the internet seem more concerned with your kids well being than you do!
(And he claims to be such a good Christian man-yeah, right! ) and God forbid you disagree with anything in the comments. The same women who claim to be such fine Christian women attack anyone who doesn’t kowtow to Toms every thought. Going to church doesn’t make you a good person, your actions do. It’s like a mob mentality in the comments section. I don't want to keep watching but can’t seem to look away. I feel sad for those kids. I really do. 

I wonder if she’s really a “girl” or if this just a condescending way to describe woman.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Below is one of the comments on Tom’s live study  group of JANURARY 15.   Another video he wrote JANRARY.   He won’t be winning any spelling bees.   Ignoramus.   

“Praying in Jesus name we all will continue to contribute to the Go Fund me page, send snack goodies for the children, be fair in gift giving, and add money to your local grocery store where Thomas works.   I know you are grateful for any/everything given and you do not ask/request help.   But I felt led as I see it falling off.  The need still remains.  God bless you all.   I love you and keep you before God in prayers.”     TOM, HELLO TOM, did you write this,  or your girlfriend?!?!  

Tom is no better than a common criminal.   Even though people are giving of their own free will, he is still a grifter, swindler, ebeggar.     He says he doesn’t ask - he doesn’t have to ask.    The women under his spell scramble to see who can give the most.     He has, and is, profiting from Andrea’s death.  

Andrea didn’t bring income to the family, so there is no need for his greed.    Financially nothing changed with Andrea’s passing.   The medical bills were paid by insurance, funeral costs were at a minimum, no headstone, he hasn’t hired for cleaning-cooking-homeschooling, etc.   He hasn’t spent a penny on clothes, food, day-to-day expenses, medical for the children.  It has all been paid for by his adoring fans.   The fact that the GFM remains opens is proof positive that he is a beggar.   He has said repeatedly on his lives that many of the gifts they receive are given away because they don’t have room, or they don’t need them.   Many of the gifts he openly says he doesn’t like or use.   Ungrateful azz.    How can that many women be so clueless.   It boggles the mind.   

I’m glad Judah will have braces.  All of the children are long overdue for healthcare, dental care.    I do, however, think it is so very wrong to keep the GFM open.     He is no worse off since Andrea passed away, nothing changed financially.   He now has more money than ever before, and still coming in.  He is basking in the glory and he doesn’t want it to stop.   He spends far more on food (crap junk) than Andrea did....and that is hard to top.    (I was a single Mom.   Worked two jobs so my kids could have braces.   I have zero tolerance for beggars.)

It will be interesting to see who this new love is.   Is she really 25, only 7 years older than Thomas.    Did he meet her on his very own dating site, Lives.    Did he meet her on Dummies Dating Dummies?   So many possibilities.   

I would love to buy him for what he’s worth.......and sell him for what he thinks he’s worth.    How fun to be a billionaire.   

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, louannems said:

Tom said that Judah has some cavities to be filled.  I'm sure all those kids, down to Hannah, have a mouthful of cavities, since none have ever had dental care.  I don't believe they even brush their teeth before bed, after a day full of sugar.  I really hope that dentist talks Tom into getting care for all the kids and I hope Tom is willing to spend his GoFundMe for it.

So do you guys think this "girl" Tom is "talking to" is Rachel Day?

I think in the olden days when men were left widowers with many children, and wives who often died during/following childbirth, quick remarriage was common.  But if this quick relationship is not properly cultured and Tom acts impulsively, then it will be truely disasterous for those poor children.

And I'm positive that Tom is acting impulsively.

I don’t personally think it’s Rachel. I’m not sure how much we are allowed to speculate as I’m  pretty new to this site, but If Its allowed I could list the initials of the person(or two) that I think it is. (And I could be totally wrong). 
I totally agree that he is acting impulsively. I think he has spent most of his life acting this way. He’s a man child for sure. Asher seems more responsible and adult like than Tom does. 

• Upvote 8

23 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

Below is one of the comments on Tom’s live study  group of JANURARY 15.   Another video he wrote JANRARY.   He won’t be winning any spelling bees.   Ignoramus.   

“Praying in Jesus name we all will continue to contribute to the Go Fund me page, send snack goodies for the children, be fair in gift giving, and add money to your local grocery store where Thomas works.   I know you are grateful for any/everything given and you do not ask/request help.   But I felt led as I see it falling off.  The need still remains.  God bless you all.   I love you and keep you before God in prayers.”     TOM, HELLO TOM, did you write this,  or your girlfriend?!?!  

Tom is no better than a common criminal.   Even though people are giving of their own free will, he is still a grifter, swindler, ebeggar.     He says he doesn’t ask - he doesn’t have to ask.    The women under his spell scramble to see who can give the most.     He has, and is, profiting from Andrea’s death.  

Andrea didn’t bring income to the family, so there is no need for his greed.    Financially nothing changed with Andrea’s passing.   The medical bills were paid by insurance, funeral costs were at a minimum, no headstone, he hasn’t hired for cleaning-cooking-homeschooling, etc.   He hasn’t spent a penny on clothes, food, day-to-day expenses, medical for the children.  It has all been paid for by his adoring fans.   The fact that the GFM remains opens is proof positive that he is a beggar.   He has said repeatedly on his lives that many of the gifts they receive are given away because they don’t have room, or they don’t need them.   Many of the gifts he openly says he doesn’t like or use.   Ungrateful azz.    How can that many women be so clueless.   It boggles the mind.   

I’m glad Judah will have braces.  All of the children are long overdue for healthcare, dental care.    I do, however, think it is so very wrong to keep the GFM open.     He is no worse off since Andrea passed away, nothing changed financially.   He now has more money than ever before, and still coming in.  He is basking in the glory and he doesn’t want it to stop.   He spends far more on food (crap junk) than Andrea did....and that is hard to top.  

It will be interesting to see who this new love is.   Is she really 25, only 7 years older than Thomas.    Did he meet her on his very own dating site, Lives.    Did he meet her on Dummies Dating Dummies?   So many possibilities.   

I would love to buy him for what he’s worth.......and sell him for what he thinks he’s worth.    How fun to be a billionaire.   

I Googled how long is appropriate for GoFundMe to remain up.  It seems most leave them up indefinitely in order to refer back to comments.

Tom stated on his live that his business has really picked up and he's super busy. I know on Andrea's budget video, she said their budget was $6,000 per month. She did say Tom didn't always pull in 6K monthly, and they could cut out giving extra to their mortgage, if need be.

I sort of believe Tom when he says they don't need the money.  He also had a life insurance policy for Andrea.

But I know he absolutely loves all the attention he is getting from gifts, money, and people tuning in to his lives.  It's his therapy,  which he denies his own children, as they are "fine".

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.gofundme.com/c/questions&ved=2ahUKEwjz-ZrHj4vnAhXiOn0KHQqEBKgQFjABegQIDRAG&usg=AOvVaw2gyoQFGWqmZUqlD4AohdxN&cshid=1579280873046

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, SIngingforsupper said:

Tom did say he was using the go fund me for Judah's braces. Poor kid has several cavities to be filled before his next appointment. Glad the go fund me is being used for one of the kids. What grown man says "I'm talking to a girl?" Tom has as much creep factor as Rachel Day. 

Exactly, like I have said in the past he behaves like a teenage boy. I'm glad his son is getting braces but kind of sad he isn't the one providing them for him. The GFM was supposed to be to help him while Andrea was sick and he was "there with her".  Those poor children, not even given a year to absorb their mothers death. As for the new love interest, who in their right mind would have the heart to take away attention from those children at this time?

Didn't he say he didn't have time to do all the things he needed to do? BUT he has the time to have a companion? The other night he said his phone battery was low and he was tired. Betting he was on the phone with her. Isn't he embarrassed to think strangers are supporting his family? Didn't he boast before that he made enough to take care of his kids and I think, not sure, but he said some money they got when Andrea's mother died?

Poor Andrea doesn't even have a headstone, wasn't the Go Fund Me supposed to be for that? Or does he not find that important enough to use the money on? Maybe her sisters and brother will do it.  I know he says she isn't there but it's still important to have a place you can visit and also it's a chronicle that the person lived on this earth at one time. 

Edited by Itsjustme
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 5

17 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

Exactly, like I have said in the past he behaves like a teenage boy. I'm glad his son is getting braces but kind of sad he isn't the one providing them for him. The GFM was supposed to be to help him while Andrea was sick and he was "there with her".  Those poor children, not even given a year to absorb their mothers death. As for the new love interest, who in their right mind would have the heart to take away attention from those children at this time?

Didn't he say he didn't have time to do all the things he needed to do? BUT he has the time to have a companion? The other night he said his phone battery was low and he was tired. Betting he was on the phone with her. Isn't he embarrassed to think strangers are supporting his family? Didn't he boast before that he made enough to take care of his kids and I think, not sure, but he said some money they got when Andrea's mother died?

Poor Andrea doesn't even have a headstone, wasn't the Go Fund Me supposed to be for that? Or does he not find that important enough to use the money on? Maybe her sisters and brother will do it. 

Unless family or friends pay for a headstone, Andrea will never have one.    He will not spend his hard-earned beggar money to honor the Mom of his nine children.   The day Andrea was laid to rest is the last time he was there.  He has stated many times that he has never been to the cemetery, and that he has NOT EVER taken the children.  That is just wrong.   He is selfish, an arrogant and cocky narcissist.  He only cares about himself, how he feels, what he wants, what he can get, what about me, blah blah.   It’s all about Tom, it’s the Tom Show.   I didn’t agree with much of what Andrea stood for, but she does not deserve how Tom has disrespected and dishonored her.   H*ll, he wasnt even by her side contstantly when he KNEW she could die at any minute.   He was outside talking on YouTube.      During those days he was already telling people -   “Andrea says I will remarry.”    Already paving his path for his new life of women fawning all over him.  He is the lowest of low, a creep, he is a disgrace.  

1 hour ago, Mom2Bubby said:

I don’t personally think it’s Rachel. I’m not sure how much we are allowed to speculate as I’m  pretty new to this site, but If Its allowed I could list the initials of the person(or two) that I think it is. (And I could be totally wrong). 
I totally agree that he is acting impulsively. I think he has spent most of his life acting this way. He’s a man child for sure. Asher seems more responsible and adult like than Tom does. 

I don’t think it’s Rachel either.  From her pictures and videos, she is not young enough, not thin and fit enough.   

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

If he is spending the GFM money on dental care for his kids, then he could easily spend a huge chunk of that money. Just the cleanings for all the kids will cost a lot. I bet every single one of them have rotten teeth. This could cost a fortune. I don't think Scamaritan covers well check ups, so if he starts taking them to the doctor, he is also going to go through that money fast. 

I realize Tom is very unlikeable, but the fact he is willing to take the GFM money and use it to at least get one child's teeth fixed shows that he isn't 100 % selfish and a man baby. He is shown he is willing to get them much needed care. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

I'm 25 and I can confirm that the prospect of someone my age marrying Tom is SEVERELY gross.  I have a sibling who's younger than some of the Mills kids which makes it feel so much worse.  

I went back to the descriptions of some of the videos to see how old the kids are.  I find it so telling that Tom posts their shirt sizes in every video's description.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Olivia Marie said:

Unless family or friends pay for a headstone, Andrea will never have one.    He will not spend his hard-earned beggar money to honor the Mom of his nine children.   The day Andrea was laid to rest is the last time he was there.  He has stated many times that he has never been to the cemetery, and that he has NOT EVER taken the children.  That is just wrong.   He is selfish, an arrogant and cocky narcissist.  He only cares about himself, how he feels, what he wants, what he can get, what about me, blah blah.   It’s all about Tom, it’s the Tom Show.   I didn’t agree with much of what Andrea stood for, but she does not deserve how Tom has disrespected and dishonored her.   H*ll, he wasnt even by her side contstantly when he KNEW she could die at any minute.   He was outside talking on YouTube.      During those days he was already telling people -   “Andrea says I will remarry.”    Already paving his path for his new life of women fawning all over him.  He is the lowest of low, a creep, he is a disgrace.  

I don’t think it’s Rachel either.  From her pictures and videos, she is not young enough, not thin and fit enough.   

I don't either. Mainly because she is married and admitting to a relationship with her would go against he religious beliefs. Please, someone give us some kind of clue as to how we can figure out who the 25 year old is!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, Olivia Marie said:

Don't forget that he has an older daughter which he gave up for adaptation  that is 24 years which is going to be awkward for her. 

• Upvote 6

If she’s 25, that’s a 17 year age difference. My husband and I are 15 years apart and I can honestly say I have never felt this was a problem. I think it depends on the individuals.

What makes things more complicated are Tom’s 10 children. I’m wondering if they had any say in all of this. I don’t think kids should necessarily determine if parents remarry, but I personally would definitely want to have my kids’ input. 

A much bigger issue imo is that Tom is citing a man who believes in conspiracy theories and the crazy stuff Andrea used to post videos about (since deleted). It really shows how extreme this guy’s views are. That sort of gets lost in the chaos of what he presents about his life.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson

• Upvote 9

8 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

Someone asked: Is Tom  priest" and Rachel answered: "Yes, he is." For Rachel, her beloved Tom is everything that he wants to be… LOL

If he was a priest he could have never have been married anyway, only pastors can be married and have a religious life at the same time. But her saying that he is a priest, really? Based on what? The "home seminar" with Andrea?

Anglican/Episcopal priests can be married.

But no, he is in no way a priest!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

You know....you saying about someone he knew before brings up that very sad video that Andrea posted with the heading SAD DAYS, Happy Days. It was heartbreaking to see Andrea so upset.  Apparently a  female "friend" stopped by to talk to Tom about some "concerns" she had. This while Andrea was out shopping. She felt horribly betrayed and that the friend went behind her back to speak to her husband when she wasn't home. Many people had commented that Tom should have stopped it or not allowed it to happen at all. 

I think by her sadness she wasn't as sad about the friend's betrayal but by Tom's lack of support. She then left a comment in the comment section saying she was very emotional when she posted the video and knows her friend wasn't trying to be hurtful.  Was she told she was over reacting like so many women are told when they bring up their feelings? It sounds like she didn't get much back up. Her feelings were not validated and SHE had to end up saying she was being emotional.

She had  every right to be sad A woman goes over your house to speak to your husband when your not home??? Yeah, I'd be mad too. I'd be more mad if hubby didn't shut it down and say when you talk to me about my household you talk to both of us. Not make her feel like she was "overly emotional" with her feelings and needed to make that clear. So, so, sad.  

Just wondering if it's this "friend" who was already inserting herself into their private business???? That sadness Andrea showed wasn't just about a friend being a jerk, that was fear, hurt, betrayal, and not feeling supported.. Deeply, painful, hurt that she felt the need to talk to get it out and see what others thought becsue she needed validation that she wasn't getting at home.

• Upvote 8
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, louannems said:

Tom stated on his live that his business has really picked up and he's super busy. I know on Andrea's budget video, she said their budget was $6,000 per month. She did say Tom didn't always pull in 6K monthly, and they could cut out giving extra to their mortgage, if need be.

How the hell do they still have a mortgage on a 12,000 house if he's bringing in 6K a month + whatever money from youtube? 

12 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

She had  every right to be sad A woman goes over your house to speak to your husband when your not home??? Yeah, I'd be mad too. I'd be more mad if hubby didn't shut it down and say when you talk to me about my household you talk to both of us. Not make her feel like she was "overly emotional" with her feelings and needed to make that clear. So, so, sad.  

I don't really understand. Is Tom not allowed to talk to his friends without his wife? This entire mindset is bizarre to me.  They are both so dramatic and ridiculous. 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

woman goes over your house to speak to your husband when your not home??? Yeah, I'd be mad too. I'd be more mad if hubby didn't shut it down and say when you talk to me about my household you talk to both of us. Not make her feel like she was "overly emotional" with her feelings and needed to make that clear. So, so, sad.  

I guess it really depends on what the woman had concerns over. There were some VERY big things to be concerned about when it came to Andrea and Tom seems to be slightly less crazy about medical neglect. It makes absolute sense that someone who had concerns about how Andrea was neglecting her kids would go talk to Tom. Andrea made it clear she would not listen to reason when it came to child neglect. 

IMO, since we know what sort of a person and mother Andrea is, we shouldn't just assume the friend was in the wrong. Or that Tom should have shut down friends who had concerns over how Andrea lived her life. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, FreeFundiesKids said:

Don't forget that he has an older daughter which he gave up for adaptation  that is 24 years which is going to be awkward for her. 

So like for cloning or a movie based on her life? ? 

Sorry, I know it's a typo but it's kind of a good one. ?

How is it that this many women are willing to sleep with Tom. Gaaaaaaaaah

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Going to church doesn’t make you a good person, your actions do. It’s like a mob mentality in the comments section. I don't want to keep watching but can’t seem to look away. I feel sad for those kids. I really do. 

Sorry I did this in two replies, you had so many good points.

I love that you said that about church. I go to church 4-5 times a week and I go becasue I am an  IMPERFECT human being and not becasue I am perfect. Going to church does not mean you are perfect at all. For me there was only one perfect being.  

I once had a contractor at my house doing some painting. They had forgot to put molding back on in one of the rooms. So one of the workers came and was pretty flustered that he had to come back he told me "he had to waste his gas coming here for nothing" after he pounded on my door and hadn't even rung the bell. He was very agitated and I decided to cut it short. I actually think he had a few beers becasue I could smell it on him and his face was beet red.  I told him to leave and I would call for someone else to come out. When I called the owner of the company the guy told him I WAS RUDE to him! Then the owner proceeded to tell me that he can't believe this guy would be rude becasue he goes to church every week!!!!!! I was offended that he used religion as a way to win an argument. I was SO tempted to tell him that I go 4-5 times a week but i figured that would be doing the same thing he was. I don't use my religion as some badge of goodness.

Believe me there are a lot of very nice people who go to church for the right reasons, but there are many who just go becasue it makes them look good, many, many hypocrites. 

19 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

It makes absolute sense that someone who had concerns about how Andrea was neglecting her kids would go talk to Tom. Andrea made it clear she would not listen to reason when it came to child neglect. 

We don't know what concerns she had. No one said it had to do with the kids

Edited by Itsjustme
  • Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, zeebaneighba said:

Anglican/Episcopal priests can be married.

But no, he is in no way a priest!

Yes, and also priests of Eastern Rite Catholic churches. TV host George Stephanopoulos’s father is a Greek Orthodox priest, for example!

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

49 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

We don't know what concerns she had. No one said it had to do with the kids

We don't know, which is why we don't have any reason to think that the woman was in the wrong in what she did. Especially since Andrea was so open and proud of how she neglected her children and Tom has shown he is more reasonable about some of those things. We don't know what it was about, but when we look at what sort of a person Andrea was, it is pretty easy to see how friends would have every single reason to got to Tom with concerns. 

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, Olivia Marie said:

I went to FB to check the person who wrote this, Laura Milton, and it remembered me of Laura Ann Mountain-Milton, one of his big lady fans. But I think that she's married, so it cannot be her... anyway her post would sound to me more like a joke or something ironic because him asking and collecting all those gifts and cash donations.

An then again, she forgot to include "Dear Lord, sweet Jesus, please send Tom a good wife, clean, organized, that can do everything in a home, sew, cook, clean, organize, take care of the children, homeschool, that is available for satisfying Tom anytime, by increasing his ego any way he needs or for having sex anytime he wants (including at his lunch break). Dear Lord, remember that she has to be thin and elegant and in shape, but someone that dresses modestly, because Tom doesn't want all that goodness to be seen by the other villagers when she goes shopping with a bunch of kids.  Sweet Jesus, make her fertile, because Tom needs to keeping spreading his seed, so one day Moorcroft will be filled only with Mills citizens, no one else, in the stile of the Mormon communities. Dear Lord, please keep the cash coming in the GFM account and the candies also through the mail boxes. I'll keep you in my prayers, and Jesus, please protect the children against cavities even with all the candy that they eat. Amen"    -----> That would be more complete, LOL 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

How the hell do they still have a mortgage on a 12,000 house if he's bringing in 6K a month + whatever money from youtube? 

I don't really understand. Is Tom not allowed to talk to his friends without his wife? This entire mindset is bizarre to me.  They are both so dramatic and ridiculous. 

The mortgage was paid of by go fund me, he said 10,000. 

Tom is allowed to speak to friends but not one that talks about his wife behind her back. That's dishonest and invites trouble. They are a couple, if there is a problem you like to address then you address both

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

Tom is allowed to speak to friends but not one that talks about his wife behind her back. That's dishonest and invites trouble. They are a couple, if there is a problem you like to address then you address both

Specifically because, as I remember it, the person who went around Andrea to speak with Tom was Andrea's friend, not Tom's. I can't fault Andrea for being upset there... The whole thing seems shady.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Itsjustme said:

They bought that house how long ago and still had 10K left? How much more than the 12K did they take out? Goodness. 

1 hour ago, Itsjustme said:

I'd feel like a crazy person if I was worried about my partner interacting with other people. That's weird and creepy. 

• Upvote 6

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic