IGNORED

Mills Family 4: Playing Magic for Jesus

nelliebelle1197

3 hours ago, Grandma D said:

I didn't watch the entire last live but did he say it was 3 am? Asher was up doing dishes and Hannah was crying and one of the other girls were up. Why doesn't he take care of his kids. Right in front of everyone he neglects his kids and people still worship him. And the way he shovels in his food! Oh my. 

I believe he was commenting on a viewer who said it was 3am in the viewer's time zone

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

Sounds like he just gave the afghans to Grandma Fern but didn't want to let the person who sent them know that so he makes up some dumb story. Actually I'd rather see that poor sweet lady have them and enjoy them. I'm sure she is much more grateful for them.

It must be because, for some reason, he has her address in the description box of all videos. Maybe people thought that it would be safer to send to her instead of sending it to a PO Box. Anyway, she should have noticed the quantity was matching the number of kids and think about why people would send so many. If it was for her maybe they would have sent one or two, logically. If it was me having all that work doing the afghans I wouldn't be very happy for knowing that the kids are not enjoying them. Anyway, if she is happy with all that stuff hanging around her house just collecting dust, good for her. Nothing like a happy granny… Oh, I miss my granny ? 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Right?! And apparently Andrea did work for a short amount of time at a Christian school. In any case, I don't think most reasonable people would begrudge those kids getting social security. Maybe now that the dental stuff is being addressed, we can hope for therapy. Maybe. 

I remember reading somewhere that Christian school often don’t withhold social security, and I think aren’t necessarily required to. It was awhile ago that I ran across that, so I can’t remember the details, but that could also be a part of it.

But Tom is also an idiot, so there’s that.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I just opened up a video where he took everyone shopping. I was overwhelmed, I don't know why all the kids needed to buy chips and candy. One boy bought toaster strudel. These kids are being set up for failure. There are too many children and not enough adults. He bought a handful of apples and like two other things, saying he needed to come back later due to something with the Wi-Fi. How about you just buy your kids some food without livestreaming it. Who are these videos for? Who is into watching other people shop? I so don't understand this culture. 

If I was tasked with this disaster, I'd be taking weekend trips to Costco or Sam's club. I'd make sure to have a couple of rice cookers and start cooking things like adobo chicken and stews and chilis. Chicken Alfredo's and pizza seems so expensive, unhealthy, and labor intensive. Probably bring back some of the horrid things of my childhood, which tended to be something like "meat with sauce" on a carb. 

I would not be livestreaming myself arguing with my kids over whether they could spend their own money on toaster strudel. Actually, I can't ever see livestreaming a shopping trip, that seems so obnoxious to other shoppers and employees.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

1 minute ago, Maggie Mae said:

These kids are being set up for failure. There are too many children and not enough adults.

No adults. Tom is not adulting. If he were he'd have set the boundaries on the one sweet snack they could buy (not the bag of 24 mini kit kats!), be in there with a list, and be loading up on the groceries they would need for reasonably healthy meals and snacks all week. Also, not livestreaming. 

I feel like I do in the JRod thread where everyone comes up with low cost healthy recipes that are feasible with the resources Tom and JRod have. They have cooking facilities. They have some storage space. They require thought and some effort to think about everyone's needs - to have fruit and vegetables to snack on if one child doesn't like the meal, to have enough for everyone to eat, to have it ready at roughly a set time. 

Thanks to everyone saying what Andrea's extended family are doing. Glad they're in there and the kids are getting some family help. Hope Tom doesn't alienate them, or push them away, particularly if this new relationship continues. I think he's probably right in his assessment that Andrea's sisters don't think much of him - I doubt his recent behaviour has helped improve that.

• Upvote 14

5 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

As far as dinner times. H------ah should still be being fed. Not just sat down and allowed to pick at her food. Three meals a day and two snacks. You sit down with her and you spoon feed her.

While at her age it is normal to let her start physically feeding herself, it is *so* bizarre how he has Hannah sit so far away from him at the table, next to Sophia and maybe Justus or Solomon. Tom pays no attention to her during meals and has no clue what food she actually ends up eating in a day. I'm sure he thinks she should sit there because she always has, but that logic is screwed up and he should be sitting next to his baby to make sure she eats and is safe.

• Upvote 11

7 hours ago, louannems said:

he little kids have never eaten much of their dinners, even before.  And no one cared if they left their full plate and glass of milk.  They were very nonchalant about that.  I feel the little kids never come to the table hungry, or they would eat.  There are boxes of cheap snack cakes readily available to snack on.

I watched some of the earlier live dinners recently and it was really weird how none of the kids actually ate dinner. It seems like the kids must have just snacked(probably on junk food even with Andrea) all day because they never seemed hungry. Andrea and Tom were glued to questions while the kids poked at their food and wandered about. 

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

22 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

While at her age it is normal to let her start physically feeding herself, it is *so* bizarre how he has Hannah sit so far away from him at the table, next to Sophia and maybe Justus or Solomon. Tom pays no attention to her during meals and has no clue what food she actually ends up eating in a day. I'm sure he thinks she should sit there because she always has, but that logic is screwed up and he should be sitting next to his baby to make sure she eats and is safe.

If he was really interested in being a good father he would get himself a child development book or a parenting book and learn how to deal with these new things he has been thrown into. Does he even take her to a pediatrician? That would be helpful so they could coach him on what he should be doing at every stage of her development, but NO,it's obvious he thinks that is woman's work. He doesn't think he should be doing any of the child rearing. He's barely trying, he's just winging it until he gets a new woman to do it. Didn't he say the reason he was staying home and not working as much was so he could take care of the kids?  

He really should be thanking his lucky stars. He has a LOT of help. There are people out there who lose a spouse and are left with children every single day. They struggle and they don't ask for anything from anyone! He has Andrea's sisters helping, he has his  mother helping,  he has that lady come over who helps to clean, he has you tube people sending clothing, food, and money!  His insurance took care of all the medical bills.  His mortgage is paid. All he does is complain about what he doesn't have. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

Tom just premiered the video from New Year’s Eve. It was quite short. Maybe 10-15 minutes long. It showed their night at the hotel and showed them driving in at home. When it showed them making waffles for breakfast at the hotel, Tom commented he wished he had a waffle maker. Bet he gets one now. Didn’t really show much else. Kids in pool, playing with drone and a bunch of guys playing magic.  Did show Tom once in his swim trunks. ?And super fan wasn’t on that I could tell. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Added a thought
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

8 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

During one of the live chats someone had asked if any of the kids were interested in extracurricular activities or sports. Tom's answer was and I'm not quoting exactly  "No, they don't want to go somewhere by themselves if the rest of the family can't be there"  So in other words their world only goes as far as their own family. They have become afraid of doing anything without doing it with the family.  Wouldn't it be nice if some of them could have some outside activities to keep them busy? They may even sleep better at night. 

This almost sounds like that family in California that had about 15 undernourished kids, some of whom had not been out of the house in years.

4 hours ago, Jasmar said:

I remember reading somewhere that Christian school often don’t withhold social security, and I think aren’t necessarily required to. It was awhile ago that I ran across that, so I can’t remember the details, but that could also be a part of it.

But Tom is also an idiot, so there’s that.

Some public schools don't either, and instead pay into a pension fund.  That's another reason why teachers often have second job - not so much for the additional money as to acquire Social Security quarters.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

During one of the live chats someone had asked if any of the kids were interested in extracurricular activities or sports. Tom's answer was and I'm not quoting exactly  "No, they don't want to go somewhere by themselves if the rest of the family can't be there"  So in other words their world only goes as far as their own family. They have become afraid of doing anything without doing it with the family.  Wouldn't it be nice if some of them could have some outside activities to keep them busy? They may even sleep better at night. 

I guess this is just another example of Tom not understanding how kids develop and what they need.  We intentionally set up activities and situations for our daughter that she would have to do alone in order to help her learn how to make friends, ask for help, and live for a few hours without us. (YMCA camps, swim lessons, piano lessons, swim team, etc.)  Little by little as she grew she acquired the confidence everyone needs to manage on their own some day.  But, then again, I'm proud that my daughter has been able to live on her own and make her own decisions about her own life as a young adult.  All of that childhood practice adds up to able adults one day.  I guess if you're never expected to live away from your family you don't need that kind of practice.  Sad and irresponsible to not provide choice to your children, Tom, Maxells, et.al.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Hannah is so lucky to have Asher for a dad. 

3 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

No one watches her except for Asher.  These kids are pretty much raising each other and themselves. 

On 1/17/2020 at 12:00 PM, Mom2Bubby said:

I don’t personally think it’s Rachel. I’m not sure how much we are allowed to speculate as I’m  pretty new to this site, but If Its allowed I could list the initials of the person(or two) that I think it is. (And I could be totally wrong). 
I totally agree that he is acting impulsively. I think he has spent most of his life acting this way. He’s a man child for sure. Asher seems more responsible and adult like than Tom does. 

Do you think it’s the girl that called him Tom Tom in the last live? 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

?And super fan wasn’t on that I could tell. 

Poor super fan is probably holed up crying her eyes out that she is stuck with her 10% husband now that Tom has found a 'girl'.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

Considering what happened to Andrea, I wonder if that has given Tom enough of a reason to rethink the 'natural remedies' approach to medicine. Judah getting braces is a huge step in the right direction. But what about the rest of the kids? The whole point of dental preventative care is to catch any problems before they arise/cause pain (for ex, cavities). Ditto that for medical care/annual check ups. 

• Upvote 7

12 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Tom commented he wished he had a waffle maker. Bet he gets one now.

I also noticed that and had the same thought, LOL Tommy boy always begging and asking for free stuff...:whaa-serious:

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I see Tom is going to do a live Q&A tonight at 10 pm Eastern( I believe that’s the time) on youtube. Boy I have a few questions I’d like to ask. I know I’d get banned though. Super fan already had something to say in the comments section. Gotta get her two cents in there. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Spelling
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

I see Tom is going to do a live Q&A tonight at 10 pm Eastern( I believe that’s the time) on youtube. Boy I have a few questions I’d like to ask. I know I’d get banned though. Super fan already had something to say in the comments section. Gotta get her two cents in there. 

lol....she's like the Mills Family German Shepherd watch dog!! 

I've gotten tired of watching him, his "I have a girlfriend arrogance" and watching money and greed take over his world while claiming to be so Godly. He can justify it any way he wants to, he keeps saying he feels God has made this money available to him to help his kids. Actually the Bible says when we see it as a gift from God, and we ask Him to help us use it to help OTHERS and support His work, then money becomes something good instead of something evil.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Tom is really down.......the girl and him did not work out, because of you tube.  Side note: also because Andrea died five months ago today. /s/

Edited by Lisamc7
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Lisamc7 said:

Tom is really down.......the girl and him did not work out, because of you tube.  Side note: also because Andrea died five months ago today. /s/

So this is relationship #2 of his that hasn't worked out?  Both likely because of You Tube?  You'd think Mr. Mensa would figure out the common cause, wouldn't you?  

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

I’m watching the live now and trying to figure it all out...did he say that? 

Two women have been fighting in the comments section about baptism and it’s distracting me from his monologue 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Pleiades_06 said:

I’m watching the live now and trying to figure it all out...did he say that? 

Two women have been fighting in the comments section about baptism and it’s distracting me from his monologue 

He said it in the beginning.  Said he was feeling down during Sophia's birthday party because apparently things ended with "the girl" today.  He also said that she wasn't comfortable with the You Tube situation. And that he wasn't doing as many lives when he had someone to talk to so he will probably be doing more lives now.  Creepy Rachel Day must be absolutely giddy to hear today's news!

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 6

1 hour ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

So this is relationship #2 of his that hasn't worked out?  Both likely because of You Tube?  You'd think Mr. Mensa would figure out the common cause, wouldn't you?  

“Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of his life”....Dumb Azz!     Two have dodged bullets - so far.   

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

He also said that she wasn't comfortable with the You Tube situation.

I wonder if she started being harrassed, or whether she took a step back, looked at him again and thought nope. Either way if he wants a relationship to last more than five minutes he might want to consider not broadcasting his life to the world.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

I didn’t get to watch the live last night because I fell asleep. Sounds like I didn’t miss much. Agree with all of you who did watch it and posted. Maybe I will watch it today. 

• Upvote 1

I don't believe for a moment that someone starting a relationship with him would end it becasue of You Tube. He has a You Tube channel!  Is this some big surprise to them? What would they think they are getting into? Any potential partner would know they would have to be willing to be a part of the channel. I think some people are playing with his head. We don't even know if he met these people in person or if it was just people he was "talking" to or texting. 

It's sad that he bases his happiness on whether he has a companion. He's like the friend that whenever they have a boyfriend/girlfriend they disappear, then when they don't, they are spending tons of time with you. The way he was treating people the last few weeks was awful. Being really abrupt when ending the videos, not really engaging with the subscribers, being cocky, and now all of a sudden he's alone again and he likes everyone again and wants to spend two hours on a chat telling everyone how much it helps him. Well, when he has someone he doesn't think so. He's just using people as a fill in until he finds another person to give his time to and then he'll start ignoring everyone again.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic