IGNORED

Mills Family 4: Playing Magic for Jesus

nelliebelle1197

I'm guessing this person finally learned what the Mills actually believe. Andrea joined Tom in believing really nasty things, and he isn't going to find many people who were willing to share the vile beliefs he and Andrea held. Most people are going to run far, far away when he starts talking about their beliefs.  

ETA: There are very few women willing to mother a ton of kids, home church with Tom and share beliefs like he has. And I don't see him being able to tolerate a wife who didn't share some of those crazy beliefs.  Not even a lot of fundies are on the level of what Tom and Andrea believed. They had some really extreme beliefs and it isn't surprising that as women get to know him they bolt. 

Edited by formergothardite
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I'm guessing this person finally learned what the Mills actually believe. Andrea joined Tom in believing really nasty things, and he isn't going to find many people who were willing to share the vile beliefs he and Andrea held. Most people are going to run far, far away when he starts talking about their beliefs.  

ETA: There are very few women willing to mother a ton of kids, home church with Tom and share beliefs like he has. And I don't see him being able to tolerate a wife who didn't share some of those crazy beliefs.  Not even a lot of fundies are on the level of what Tom and Andrea believed. They had some really extreme beliefs and it isn't surprising that as women get to know him they bolt. 

Yes. I’m wondering how many things Tom would be willing to compromise about with a new partner. Would he be able to give up home school, Magic, etc? After his live last night, it doesn’t seem like it. To paraphrase what he said: He prides himself on not listening to anyone but God to make his decisions. Sometimes people get mad at him but that doesn’t bother him at all.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I think it’s because she saw Tom with his shirt off during the New Years video... 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 18

Took me all day but I did it! Lol Tom was texting someone during most of the chat.  Cried the poor me act right off the bat. 

Someone said the kids needed him right now  and not another mom and he said he always takes things slow. (Uh, ok?)

Someone asked if he got Andrea a headstone yet and he said he was just happy if the kids eat everyday, he couldn’t think about that yet. Too much else to worry about-(yeah, like finding a new woman to replace Andrea.)He said he hasn’t been doing much for extra curricular activities. (smh)

He said he was probably going to take the kids sizes off the video descriptions as they had enough clothes. 

He’s back to crying every time he talks about Andrea. Seems like when he was sidetracked with a woman and he mentioned Andrea he didn’t seems as sad or cry. 

Someone asked if Tom would make an amazon wishlist for the family and he said he didn’t have one as they had all they needed. 

Someone brought up New Year’s Eve at the hotel. He said there wasn’t a lot of people There and by the time they went to bed it was only him and the kids. He said Andrea was the reason everyone went, the glue if you will that kept everyone together. 

Two super chat donations so far. 

Someone asked if he would ever move and he said no. Andrea was raised there, and her family came from there, and his kids were going to live there, so no he would never leave. (So I guess the kids don’t have a choice when they are older if they want to leave? I know they all say now they don’t, but way to Give them a choice Tom) 

Hannah started crying for Asher so tom made Judah take her to Asher instead of getting up to check on her himself. She even came out where Tom Was and he said she couldn’t have her tablet but she could have Asher. He did pan over to Judah sitting on the couch with Hannah with a sippy cup Of Milk and her blanket. 

Someone asked Tom who the buddy teams were and he didn’t know. Had to ask the older Boys. 

Tom said Judah went to the dentist and has to get a bunch of cavities filled so braces are on hold Until Those are done. 

Someone asked Tom what conspiracy theories he believed in. He said he had a few but youtube is a bad place To discuss them. 

Someone brought up Jordan Peterson again. Tom thinks he’s an incredible guy. 

Tom also does state he thinks over population isnt a problem -if anything he thinks it’s just the opposite. 

Tom said he didn’t always agree with Andrea in everything religion wise. He said he also didn’t agree With everyone in church when the attended. He said if he didn’t agree with someone he wouldn’t get up and leave. he would hear them out.  He said if you did that you’d never go to church. (But hasn’t he told us before the reason they started doing  Home church was because they didn’t agree with the churches they were attending? He changes his mind on stuff all the time.)

Tom wouldn’t mind having an Apple Watch but wouldn’t consider getting one. (In other words, someone please buy me one.)

Some of his viewers were getting catty with each other and Tom Stood up for one woman. Said she could hold her own. Another guy spouted some religious stuff that Tom Didn’t agree with regarding end times. 

Someone else asked if he believed in corporal punishment and he said he wouldn’t  answer that. (But he already did in a previous video.)

Seems like every video he does goes back to religious talk. Always the same viewers that steer it in that direction too. 

Someone asked what he would do if jehovah witnesses would come to his house? He said he likes it when the Mormons come and he thinks he must get put on a list after awhile because he can match them in their views, so they stop coming.  He said he didn’t know enough of the core tenets of the JW to be able To engage with them well. So he turns them away. 

One of his viewers said they hadn’t gone to church in years but really enjoys Toms Bible studies because she doesn’t like listening to a self made preacher reading a chapter out of the Bible and trying to interpret it (ok, which one of us wrote that? LoL. That had to be a snarky response and he just didn’t get it-Lol)

Oh my God! Now Tom just compared himself to Isaac Newton! Get out! Haha oh boy! 

And now Hannah is crying again. 

Someone just asked where Hannah Rae was! Hahaha. Ok now I know that had to be one of us. 

Someone asked what he thought of Joel Osteen and he said he was going to let that one go by without answering (can’t say that I blame him on that one!) he said he would say he is not a fan. 

Someone said their son was bi curious and should They try to shake the sin out of him? Tom said you should pray. 

Hour and 47 minutes In and Hannah is crying again wanting her Asher. 

And tom just sits there in his Recliner sighing and saying how sad and lonely he is and how the lives help him so much now that he’s not talking to anyone. And he will probably be doing them more again. What happened to wanting to concentrate on his kids and taking care of them? TOM YOU ARE AN ASSHAT SIR! 

Same person who asked about the son being bi curious just Asked how to break it to his wife that his daughter is dating someone Muslim.  Tom caught on that they might be a troll. 

And Tom just said he knows it makes people sad to hear Hannah crying but sometimes you just need to let the babies cry. Yeah Tom, sometimes, not every freakin’ time. Argh! 

So he finally has Thomas go get her so he can hold her. He should have done this an hour ago. Again I say, TOM MILLS/ASSHAT! 

He says he’s not going to obey any rules or do what other people Think is proper as far as dating is concerned. It’s between him and God. ( I feel it should be a consideration of how his children feel, and are coping).  He said he’s just trying to get through the day and make sure his kids are happy and fed then some day he will do more of what he wants.  (Does this guy even hear himself talk?) He says he doesn’t think he’s been through the 7 stages of grief yet  

There was one viewer tonight who was really trying hard to get noticed. And she’s been on most if not all of his lives trying to get his attention. She said she’s 23 and single. Not a big stretch to think who he might be after next. And I believe her initials are someone who came here to defend him not to long ago. 

Someone asked how they decided to homeschool. Tom Said Andrea wanted to from the very beginning and he did not but he eventually came around to her way of thinking. 

He said he’d be doing another live soon. There was more but I was trying to listen while doing other things so I hope I didn’t miss much. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Spelling-again
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 9
  • Love 3

58 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

There was one viewer tonight who was really trying hard to get noticed. And she’s been on most if not all of his lives trying to get his attention. She said she’s 23 and single. Not a big stretch to think who he might be after next. And I believe her initials are someone who came here to defend him not to long ago. 

Are you talking about Tora? Because I felt like she was being beyond obnoxious in trying to get noticed and make it known she is single.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

43 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Are you talking about Tora? Because I felt like she was being beyond obnoxious in trying to get noticed and make it known she is single.

Yep. That’s who I meant. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

36 minutes ago, aray825 said:

Anyone else notice this Aunt Josie person calls him Tommy and Tom Tom and he usually addresses her in the lives?

At Andrea's funeral, I heard the minister call Tom Tommy. Maybe the locals all call him Tommy.  I wonder if Aunt Josie is a real Aunt+Tom Tom sounds like a family nickname.

"Someone else asked if he believed in corporal punishment and he said he wouldn’t  answer that. (But he already did in a previous video.)"

Do you really which video Tom discussed corporal punishment?  I didn't think the Mill's believed in spanking.

In an old video, Andrea discussed at length their view on natural consequences. And in the comments, someone went on about proverbs and beating children with a rod, but Andrea refused to comment back.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Looks like she has changed her name to Olga but kept her same photo, interesting. Might change again now lol. Ah I’ll leave her alone though.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, louannems said:

At Andrea's funeral, I heard the minister call Tom Tommy. Maybe the locals all call him Tommy.  I wonder if Aunt Josie is a real Aunt+Tom Tom sounds like a family nickname.

"Someone else asked if he believed in corporal punishment and he said he wouldn’t  answer that. (But he already did in a previous video.)"

Do you really which video Tom discussed corporal punishment?  I didn't think the Mill's believed in spanking.

In an old video, Andrea discussed at length their view on natural consequences. And in the comments, someone went on about proverbs and beating children with a rod, but Andrea refused to comment back.

Live dinner April. 2018- They said they believe in corporal Punishment but don’t really have to do it very often as usually a strong talking to from dad will work. I only remember this because I just watched it. And I do remember the video about the natural consequences too. So who knows what they really believe. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, louannems said:

Andrea called him Tommy. If any woman is calling him that then that is really weird. 

Edited by Itsjustme
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, louannems said:

I wonder if Aunt Josie is a real Aunt+Tom Tom sounds like a family nickname.

I suspect so. When Tom said "Hi Aunt Josie", Thomas looked up from his phone and smiled as though he knew who Aunt Josie is.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

Andrea called him Tommy. If any woman is calling him that then that is really weird. 

A lot of his family call him Tommy. Andrea was asked once why Thomas was called Thomas and her reply was something along the lines of 'Tom has all the nicknames'.

• Haha 2
  • Thank You 2

I caught part of Tom’s pt 2 live chat tonight. 

(Timestamp 23:33)

Tom was talking about regretting not talking to Andrea more when he knew she was going to pass. He said:

“I was so emotionally wrecked and drained. And I just wanted to run away as fast as I could. I wanted her to hurry up and (pause)...I knew she was going to die and I wanted to just get it done and over with.” 

What the absolute HELL?!?! You wanted her to hurry up and die Tom?!?!!!!! How disgusting!!!!

Edited by Justsum1twothree
Added timestamp
  • Upvote 2
  • WTF 13

5 minutes ago, Justsum1twothree said:

I caught part of Tom’s pt 2 live chat tonight. 

(Timestamp 23:33)

Tom was talking about regretting not talking to Andrea more when he knew she was going to pass. He said:

“I was so emotionally wrecked and drained. And I just wanted to run away as fast as I could. I wanted her to hurry up and (pause)...I knew she was going to die and I wanted to just get it done and over with.” 

What the absolute HELL?!?! You wanted her to hurry up and die Tom?!?!!!!! How disgusting!!!!

Whoa- that is so rude of him to talk like that!! I wonder if Andrea's family watch those live chat?? I bet they would be pissed if they had to hear that from Tom.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, FreeFundiesKids said:

Whoa- that is so rude of him to talk like that!! I wonder if Andrea's family watch those live chat?? I bet they would be pissed if they had to hear that from Tom.

He also said that the subject of Andrea rarely comes up. The kids are ok, he thinks.  Tom, of course, grieves continuously and cries daily, but the kids are fine.

He also said 23&Me is "unreliable, silly heritage stuff".  WTH Tom!

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 6

Darn it!!!! I put the wrong timestamp somehow, it’s actually 19:49!!! And I’m too late to edit my original post. Oops.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

I just noticed at the second video, someone called Pamela, right at the beginning, said that "hope makes you smile", and Tom answered: "Isn't that the truth Pam, isn't that the truth!  Now I'm confused though!"

Maybe the "girl" started talking with him again… Could it be someone try to "catfish" him and make him lose time, maybe a family member, who knows?!?

1st video - Somebody asked him: "How do you know so much? Lol" and he answered: "I don't know, I guess I just do!!" Like saying: Oh I'm so smart and I was born this way, I know everything about everything, just ask me!!!

Somebody that came here complaining about their photo just said "you and rachel should date" -> Rachel should be jumping with happiness that somebody is playing the chaperon for her, oh girl!! XD

Edited by Tekas_76
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

It's so creepy that he's been trolling for a relationship, and that he ANNOUNCED a relationship that had evidently barely started (and which is now--no surprise--ended). From what I've seen of single parents, it's good practice to be cautious about bringing a new relationship to your kids' attention until you're at a reasonably committed stage, to avoid attachment confusion. Not only did he tell his kids, he told the internet!! Why??????

He seems to think he's some kind of celebrity or something with a duty to the public to share his life updates and his deep thoughts. What a total misapprehension.

Edited by Petronella
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

12 hours ago, louannems said:

Aunt Josie is a young woman.  It just looked suspicious to me.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

20 hours ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Yes. I’m wondering how many things Tom would be willing to compromise about with a new partner. Would he be able to give up home school, Magic, etc? After his live last night, it doesn’t seem like it. To paraphrase what he said: He prides himself on not listening to anyone but God to make his decisions. Sometimes people get mad at him but that doesn’t bother him at all.

IMO, he would be willing to toss homeschooling, but his magic games? I bet not.. He and Andrea seemed to enjoy being extreme in their beliefs. That seemed to be a point of pride for both of them that they supported things that most people, even fellow fundies, found horrifying. I don't seem Tom giving up that sense of pride in being different and having shocking believes. But after all these years of Andrea joining him in the crazy, it is probably a bit of a surprise to him to discover most people find these sorts of beliefs repulsive. I really think he is going to struggle to find anyone who is willing to join in belief system. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

When my stepfather died, the cancer took him from a confident, alert, and robust man to death in less than a year.  

At the end, he got a lung infection and found it hard to breathe.  He was so panicked that he was kept unconscious for over a week to recover.  Although the infection was nearly gone, when the doctors woke him up, he insisted he couldn't breathe, even though his blood oxygen levels were normal.  He was so convinced that he was suffocating that the doctors put him under again.  A couple of days later they woke him up again.  Same thing.  He was was put back under again.  

The next day, with the cancer taking more and more of his bodily functions away and dependent more and more on technology to survive, he was woke up again.  My mother was there for what she knew was the final goodbye.  She tried to tell him his oxygen levels were good, and to tell him how much she loved him.  Several of my siblings were in the waiting room hoping that they could see him one alive more time.  It was no use.  Dad was panicked and kept choking out that he couldn't breathe.  Mom told the doctors to put him back under.  She kept telling him she loved him until he was knocked out, hoping that he understood her even through his terror.  Then she told the doctors to not wake him up again, let the rest of the family in to say goodbye and let him go.

I'm in my 50's.  I've got a few stories about family members who found the end of life to be under similar circumstances, and a couple of friends who went through the same things with their family members.  Sometimes, when accident or disease strikes, and the person who is afflicted with a situation where they cannot survive, it's tough.  Do you keep them around as long as you can just so you can say that everything was done to keep them alive for as long as possible?  Is there any reason to keep someone alive even when there's no hope and they're suffering?

I shame what's his name for many things, but not for wanting a no-win situation to end quickly rather than drawing it out.  Many of us wishes that we'd handled things better when a loved one is dying.  We hope that we were giving as much comfort to our loved one as we could and helped to ease their way out.

But considering how what's his butt has handled things since then, I have a hard time being all that compassionate towards him.  He's so "Feel bad for me because my wife died"  "Feel bad for me because I have all these kids to take care of"  "I'm suffering because what's her name is dead, and I'm left with all these kids, don't you feel bad for me?"  "I need a new woman in my life, even if it's only a few months after my wife died.  Only young, pretty women need apply".

• Upvote 5
  • Love 17

3 hours ago, feministxtian said:

I understand this feeling. When my husband went into hospice, I just wanted to get it over with. He was suffering, He was comatose, 100lbs, his arms and legs contracting from the brain damage. I wanted it all to STOP. I wanted his suffering to STOP. The only way to stop it was for him to pass away. It was hell on earth the last few weeks of his life. He was not himself, the brain tumors were screwing with his moods, he was incontinent, incoherent most of the time, wasn't eating, wasn't drinking, refused to take his meds. As much as losing him crushed me, watching him suffer was hell on earth. I loved and still love my husband, but watching the man who had been rather vain end up in diapers, urinating on himself, pooping his pants...it was a blessing when his suffering ended. 

Don't be so quick to judge here 

I think it's different because you wanted your husband's suffering to end.  Tom just wanted his own perceived suffering to end.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

1st video - Somebody asked him: "How do you know so much? Lol" and he answered: "I don't know, I guess I just do!!" Like saying: Oh I'm so smart and I was born this way, I know everything about everything, just ask me!!!

He said something similarly arrogant about being smart when talking about how distilled water doesn’t boil???? That sounded super wrong so I googled it and nowhere does it say distilled water does not boil. What on earth is he talking about, does anyone know? I guarantee you he thinks he is smarter than every single one of his viewers and minions. He thinks he’s smarter than any expert. I think these people don’t really believe in “expertise” and really resent the idea of it.

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic