IGNORED

Mills Family 4: Playing Magic for Jesus

nelliebelle1197

50 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Based on the recap it sounds like nothing’s  changed. Still the same Tom. Disappointing but not surprising. And yes, I agree with you, @Mom2Bubby that he’s got an airfryer and an instapot coming his way. Won’t surprise me if someone even buys him a new dishwasher. 

I can't imagine where he will find the room to put two more small appliances on his already too cluttered counters.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Mom2Bubby said:

He’s never come right out and said he doesn’t believe in it, because he said it makes people angry when he tells them his thoughts on it, so he doesn’t like to discuss it. Yet at the same time he said he doesn’t really like to not talk about it because he feels so strongly about it. He said if you read what the Bible really says about it, no where does it state that Baptism  means what we think it means. He gave an example from the Bible where he says it explains Baptism as “washing” and of things more then people. I can’t remember which part of the Bible it was that he said it was from. Basically he said people take what Baptism means out of context. It doesn’t mean what we think it means. So it sounds like he doesn’t believe in it and doesn’t want to Talk about it because it will make people angry. He said if he talked about how he really felt about baptism he would probably lose a lot of viewers. Quite a few people disagreed with him but he never answered their question or thoughts on it. (Of course if you disagree with him concerning anything he thinks the Bible says, he either ignores you or tells you your way of thinking if wrong). If you want to see what he says about it, it’s towards the very end of the last Bible study. I’d say the last 10-15 minutes or so. I’m not very good at explaining it. 

Tom had a live chat last night. Started out talking about Thomas’ birthday which is today. He turns 18. Then he talked about Eden getting 4 swimsuits in the mail to wear New Year’s Eve at the hotel they go to every year. He said a woman his mom knows came over to make jewelry with the girls. He talked about New Year’s Eve and what they did at the hotel for fun. As always he was complaining about not having enough time to do everything he needs to do while sitting in his chair while doing nothing but talking to strangers on the internet. He was talking about fried foods with people, and someone asked if he had an air fryer. He said no but he should really get one. (Wanna bet someone sends him one-or maybe he ends up with more than one? It always comes across like he’s subtly begging for things when he says stuff like that.)Someone asked if he had in instant pot and he said unless it was a crock pot he didn’t know what that was. ( yep, he will end up gifted one of those too I’m sure). He said he cleaned out Andreas office. A lot of what he found made him cry. He showed Andreas chore box. (Before I forget to mention it, in the last live when he said he was putting off looking for someone and concentrating on his kids, someone asked how Andreas family felt about him looking for someone. He said there were some of her family members who weren’t very happy with him when he told them he was talking with someone. I’m sure they weren’t ok with it. I don’t know that I would be either if it was my family.) He said in this video he found a certificate of Andreas where she took a midwifery course. He said a part of him wanted to throw most of the stuff he found in her office out, but another part knew he should probably keep it for the girls. He said everyone pitches in to help around the house. Justus gave the little girls their bath and Asher changes diapers( IMO that is not something Justus or Asher should be doing-especially the baths. That is something Tom should be doing). Someone asked Tom if the last trip they took was when he first noticed Andrea struggling with her health, and he said no, she had always had back pain, but he she did have bowel issues going on then. He said he thinks her back pain may have been liver related at that point. Someone asked if Thomas was considering college and he said no he was staunchly against it at this point and he(Tom) would do whatever he could to support him in whatever decision he made. Someone said they thought the older kids were taking better care of the younger kids than Tom was. Someone else asked if he was afraid Thomas would be drafted. He ignored those questions but his viewers didn’t. They got snippy as usual. Someone else asked if he still played the Bible throughout the house and he said yes and he thought it was the greatest single Decision he had made for his family ever. He said it had made his children godly people and him a godly man. (Later in the video he said he was going to make a video on how to make your own audio Bible). Someone named Amelia said something that caused his viewers to say she was a troll and she was a sicko but it was deleted so I couldn’t see what she said. Tom said he was sorry for the trolls. They were always there and they were just lame. ( another random thought I just had unrelated to this video is we never see the other women who used to be mods on the lives anymore, or the one woman named Mrs.Kim who used to send the kids a lot of stuff). He said he hasn’t visited Andreas Grave site yet and he needs to get a headstone.  He said it’s not really his thing to go to cemeteries but maybe later down the road it will be. He said every time him and the kids go by the cemetery they mention that it looks like there is something wooden built around where Andrea is buried so he needs to go check it out. He doesn’t know  what it could be or if it’s actually where she is. He said he knows she isn’t there and he doesn’t want to go but he knows some of the kids might like to go. He said he takes walks at night and he has actually thought about walking to the cemetery but waking in a cemetery at night is just creepy. He said he’s been taking lots of walks and getting his exercise that way plus it gives him time to think and clear his head. He also talked about the dishwasher being broken and needing to think about getting a new one. Someone asked if they believe in going to the dentist yearly and one of his viewers told her to mind her own business. The question asker said she was just curious as she knew Andrea didn’t believe in western medicine so the responder should be nicer as she was asking because she was genuinely curious what Tom thought. (He ignored that question too). Someone asked how the bunnies were doing. Tom said one died. The other freaks out when anyone goes near it so he’s been trying to get it used to being touched and held. He said they rescued them from someone who was raising them as meat bunnies. Someone asked what memories of Andrea bring him comfort and he said none do. They are all too painful and make him sad. Someone said they noticed he had humbled himself more on the lives and that was good. ( he ignored that too). He said Hannah got in the shallow kid pool at the hotel on New Year’s Eve and she had fun. (Of course Asher was the one to take care of her). He said Hannah was their smartest baby at this age and Andrea chalked it up to the fact that she was in the womb 10 months. (Smh). Someone asked about mrs reeves and he said she comes on Sunday’s and does the girls hair and does any housework she sees that needs to be done. Everyone kept saying he should do something special for Thomas’ birthday as it’s his 18th. Tom said they will probably Go to subway as that’s Thomas’ favorite. He answered a few questions and then said he should end the video at one hour. He said he enjoys doing the lives. They are fun for him and easier to do then taking videos and editing. Someone kept asking him to pray for Australia because of the catastrophic fires but he ignored it every time it came up. And they posted it quite a few times. He ended the live very abruptly. Said if anyone wanted to join in the Bible study it would be Wednesday, answered one random question and then was gone. 

Thanks for the recap... I enjoys these much better than actually watching. :) I will say that based on the recap this live sounds like it is heading more in the direction I was hoping he would take when Andrea first died. It sounds like he gave a lot of insight into how he is dealing with life as a single dad, and how he is starting to deal with Andrea's things and the whole she left. Much better than the constant grifting and online dating and it could actually be helpful for others going through something similar.  Also, it wasn't an all night affair so his kids were only neglected a short time. I realize I'm setting the bar very low here, but I see some improvement.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

On 1/2/2020 at 4:04 PM, griffin said:

I don't keep up a membership at all. They have all kinds of groups and get-togethers for people with similar interests. I NEVER tell anyone I am in Mensa. ( Yes, I realize I just did )

Edited Thursday at 04:05 PM by griffin

Sorry for asking, I don't want tp pick up on you so please don't feel personally attacked… If you didn't pay for the membership but you say that: "I am in Mensa", does that means that they gave you a free membership? If not, are you really "in Mensa"... It's just a detail, because I don't care about memberships on little clubs of wannabe a genius, it's not that important… life is so much bigger than that...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mom2Bubby said:

He’s never come right out and said he doesn’t believe in it, because he said it makes people angry when he tells them his thoughts on it, so he doesn’t like to discuss it. Yet at the same time he said he doesn’t really like to not talk about it because he feels so strongly about it. He said if you read what the Bible really says about it, no where does it state that Baptism  means what we think it means. He gave an example from the Bible where he says it explains Baptism as “washing” and of things more then people. I can’t remember which part of the Bible it was that he said it was from. Basically he said people take what Baptism means out of context. It doesn’t mean what we think it means. So it sounds like he doesn’t believe in it and doesn’t want to Talk about it because it will make people angry. He said if he talked about how he really felt about baptism he would probably lose a lot of viewers. Quite a few people disagreed with him but he never answered their question or thoughts on it. (Of course if you disagree with him concerning anything he thinks the Bible says, he either ignores you or tells you your way of thinking if wrong). If you want to see what he says about it, it’s towards the very end of the last Bible study. I’d say the last 10-15 minutes or so. I’m not very good at explaining it. 

Tom had a live chat last night. Started out talking about Thomas’ birthday which is today. He turns 18. Then he talked about Eden getting 4 swimsuits in the mail to wear New Year’s Eve at the hotel they go to every year. He said a woman his mom knows came over to make jewelry with the girls. He talked about New Year’s Eve and what they did at the hotel for fun. As always he was complaining about not having enough time to do everything he needs to do while sitting in his chair while doing nothing but talking to strangers on the internet. He was talking about fried foods with people, and someone asked if he had an air fryer. He said no but he should really get one. (Wanna bet someone sends him one-or maybe he ends up with more than one? It always comes across like he’s subtly begging for things when he says stuff like that.)Someone asked if he had in instant pot and he said unless it was a crock pot he didn’t know what that was. ( yep, he will end up gifted one of those too I’m sure). He said he cleaned out Andreas office. A lot of what he found made him cry. He showed Andreas chore box. (Before I forget to mention it, in the last live when he said he was putting off looking for someone and concentrating on his kids, someone asked how Andreas family felt about him looking for someone. He said there were some of her family members who weren’t very happy with him when he told them he was talking with someone. I’m sure they weren’t ok with it. I don’t know that I would be either if it was my family.) He said in this video he found a certificate of Andreas where she took a midwifery course. He said a part of him wanted to throw most of the stuff he found in her office out, but another part knew he should probably keep it for the girls. He said everyone pitches in to help around the house. Justus gave the little girls their bath and Asher changes diapers( IMO that is not something Justus or Asher should be doing-especially the baths. That is something Tom should be doing). Someone asked Tom if the last trip they took was when he first noticed Andrea struggling with her health, and he said no, she had always had back pain, but he she did have bowel issues going on then. He said he thinks her back pain may have been liver related at that point. Someone asked if Thomas was considering college and he said no he was staunchly against it at this point and he(Tom) would do whatever he could to support him in whatever decision he made. Someone said they thought the older kids were taking better care of the younger kids than Tom was. Someone else asked if he was afraid Thomas would be drafted. He ignored those questions but his viewers didn’t. They got snippy as usual. Someone else asked if he still played the Bible throughout the house and he said yes and he thought it was the greatest single Decision he had made for his family ever. He said it had made his children godly people and him a godly man. (Later in the video he said he was going to make a video on how to make your own audio Bible). Someone named Amelia said something that caused his viewers to say she was a troll and she was a sicko but it was deleted so I couldn’t see what she said. Tom said he was sorry for the trolls. They were always there and they were just lame. ( another random thought I just had unrelated to this video is we never see the other women who used to be mods on the lives anymore, or the one woman named Mrs.Kim who used to send the kids a lot of stuff). He said he hasn’t visited Andreas Grave site yet and he needs to get a headstone.  He said it’s not really his thing to go to cemeteries but maybe later down the road it will be. He said every time him and the kids go by the cemetery they mention that it looks like there is something wooden built around where Andrea is buried so he needs to go check it out. He doesn’t know  what it could be or if it’s actually where she is. He said he knows she isn’t there and he doesn’t want to go but he knows some of the kids might like to go. He said he takes walks at night and he has actually thought about walking to the cemetery but waking in a cemetery at night is just creepy. He said he’s been taking lots of walks and getting his exercise that way plus it gives him time to think and clear his head. He also talked about the dishwasher being broken and needing to think about getting a new one. Someone asked if they believe in going to the dentist yearly and one of his viewers told her to mind her own business. The question asker said she was just curious as she knew Andrea didn’t believe in western medicine so the responder should be nicer as she was asking because she was genuinely curious what Tom thought. (He ignored that question too). Someone asked how the bunnies were doing. Tom said one died. The other freaks out when anyone goes near it so he’s been trying to get it used to being touched and held. He said they rescued them from someone who was raising them as meat bunnies. Someone asked what memories of Andrea bring him comfort and he said none do. They are all too painful and make him sad. Someone said they noticed he had humbled himself more on the lives and that was good. ( he ignored that too). He said Hannah got in the shallow kid pool at the hotel on New Year’s Eve and she had fun. (Of course Asher was the one to take care of her). He said Hannah was their smartest baby at this age and Andrea chalked it up to the fact that she was in the womb 10 months. (Smh). Someone asked about mrs reeves and he said she comes on Sunday’s and does the girls hair and does any housework she sees that needs to be done. Everyone kept saying he should do something special for Thomas’ birthday as it’s his 18th. Tom said they will probably Go to subway as that’s Thomas’ favorite. He answered a few questions and then said he should end the video at one hour. He said he enjoys doing the lives. They are fun for him and easier to do then taking videos and editing. Someone kept asking him to pray for Australia because of the catastrophic fires but he ignored it every time it came up. And they posted it quite a few times. He ended the live very abruptly. Said if anyone wanted to join in the Bible study it would be Wednesday, answered one random question and then was gone. 

He is a misinformed, uninformed, bull headed, narcissistic POS.   He is God’s greatest gift to the universe and to all mankind....especially to females, just ask him.    The chicks who are in heat, panting after him, are on his wavelength - idiotic morons, clueless numb sculls.      

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

14 minutes ago, louannems said:

I can't imagine where he will find the room to put two more small appliances on his already too cluttered counters.

Irrelevant. All that matters is he get as much free stuff as possible ?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

That would actually be a very interesting topic. I agree it would lose him followers because Andrea could mock grieving parents and people would still watch, a lot of people get very deeply upset over questioning things like baptism. It wouldn't matter if he created a logical argument for his stance, this would bring a lot of hate. I have no idea if he has a well thought out argument for his beliefs, he very well might, but I kinda suspect he doesn't, which is another reason to stay quiet. 

Much like Gwen and rejecting the trinity, I wonder how much rejecting the idea of baptism is really a deeply held belief instead of a push to be different. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

56 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Thanks for the recap... I enjoys these much better than actually watching. :) I will say that based on the recap this live sounds like it is heading more in the direction I was hoping he would take when Andrea first died. It sounds like he gave a lot of insight into how he is dealing with life as a single dad, and how he is starting to deal with Andrea's things and the whole she left. Much better than the constant grifting and online dating and it could actually be helpful for others going through something similar.  Also, it wasn't an all night affair so his kids were only neglected a short time. I realize I'm setting the bar very low here, but I see some improvement.  

I was surprised not one person brought up his  plans for dating/ remarrying in this video. A couple women at first tried to be flirty with him but he either ignored it or didn’t see it. 

• Upvote 2

Tekas, My I.Q. score qualified for Mensa, so I paid the fee and joined, but don't keep up with dues anymore. I guess if you want to get technical, I am no longer an active member. I was explaining how you join and agreeing that most members would never talk about it. 

I think it's great that there's a group or club for everyone out there with similar interests, whether it's quilting or playing chess or snarking on fundies. Everyone should be able find somewhere where they feel accepted and wanted.

Edited by griffin
punctuation
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

Tom just premiered the last shopping trip. It wasn’t a very long video. It was basically the shopping trip, the drive home and putting away the groceries.  It was 1 am when they got home( him and Asher) and Hannah was still awake in her bed with her tablet. Someone asked if he was going live tonight and he said he didn’t believe so as they still had Thomas’ birthday dinner to do yet tonight. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 8

6 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Hannah was still awake in her bed with her tablet. 

The light those tablets emit can mess with the sleep wake cycle I believe. That's not a toy.  A toddler should not have that in bed with them.  Bedtime is for winding down and being quiet. There are tons of toddler toys that are meant to be for sleepy time. I've seen some cute stuffed animals that play music and have lights.  Is she eating  a full meal three times a day and a couple of snacks? Maybe she's not sleeping because she doesn't feel satisfied. 

• Upvote 11

Wait, wait, wait. Andrea had an OFFICE?! While her kids were stacked up like cordwood?!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Wait, wait, wait. Andrea had an OFFICE?! While her kids were stacked up like cordwood?!

Sharing bedrooms builds character. ?

(I’m all for sharing bedrooms but some of these families are ridiculous in the lack of space each kid has to call their own)

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Sharing bedrooms builds character. ?

(I’m all for sharing bedrooms but some of these families are ridiculous in the lack of space each kid has to call their own)

Yeah, her “office” was a part of the room that is off the kitchen ( the same one where the stairs going down to the basement are and also where the door is that leads to the driveway where they park). It wasn’t really more than two walls where she had a desk and some shelves on the walls from what I’ve seen in her videos. God, I need to heal up because I know way too much about this family. 
But I agree with you totally, they stack those kids like cordwood. Nothing wrong with sharing a room but the boys room looks so darn depressing. I’m sure the girls room isn’t much better at this point.  Tom mentioned in a few of the recent videos that he had talked to someone about coming in January to start working on putting a bathroom in downstairs. I wonder if he’s following through with that. I sure hope so. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

Here is a screenshot from this vid. The bathroom has such inconvenient access. The family needs to go through the girls room or master bedroom. Whoever's inside has to lock 2 doors. 

Screenshot_20200105-204620_YouTube.jpg

• Thank You 7

3 hours ago, griffin said:

Tekas, My I.Q. score qualified for Mensa, so I paid the fee and joined, but don't keep up with dues anymore. I guess if you want to get technical, I am no longer an active member. I was explaining how you join and agreeing that most members would never talk about it. 

I think it's great that there's a group or club for everyone out there with similar interests, whether it's quilting or playing chess or snarking on fundies. Everyone should be able find somewhere where they feel accepted and wanted.

My Iq score qualified me once. I took the tests but never joined - I’ve since had multiple TBI’s - the first few at the hands of my abusive ex and lost seriously at least 30-49 IQ points - and have “significant cognitive impairment” according to my current neurologist- but it’s not an across the board dumbing down.  Some areas - high function and sometimes high functioning and sometimes - my brain is blank. It’s beyond challenging to go from where Mensa questions were crazy easy for me (I scored just below genius IQ )to where I’m not passing the count backwards by 7’s and remember what these 5 words are in 5 min assessment tests the neurologist gives. Not “disabled” from work either but can’t function enough to advance beyond a certain point (short term memory issues for example). It’s also that it’s so inconsistent. I mask the extent of the TBI’s fairly well but I know how much I’ve lost and it’s horrifying. 

Edited by CherylV
  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 12

The size of the master bedroom jumps out at me on that.  You choose to produce a million kids, you narcissists can bunk up in the office.  Give your kids some breathing space.

Where did Tom get all this great Biblical Greek and theological knowledge for that so warrants his You Tube preaching being worthy of listening to?  I have about as much interest in watching Tom's biblical ramblings as I do bathing the possum on the deck or flossing with barbed wire, so if anyone has taken one for the team and knows more good on you.

• Upvote 15

1 hour ago, jozina said:

The size of the master bedroom jumps out at me on that.  You choose to produce a million kids, you narcissists can bunk up in the office.  Give your kids some breathing space.

Where did Tom get all this great Biblical Greek and theological knowledge for that so warrants his You Tube preaching being worthy of listening to?  I have about as much interest in watching Tom's biblical ramblings as I do bathing the possum on the deck or flossing with barbed wire, so if anyone has taken one for the team and knows more good on you.

I don't think the 'office' is big enough for anyone to sleep in. It is more like a walkway with a desk area carved off to the side. The area also serves as a stairway, mudroom, and passthrough area to the kitchen. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

I don't think the 'office' is big enough for anyone to sleep in. It is more like a walkway with a desk area carved off to the side. The area also serves as a stairway, mudroom, and passthrough area to the kitchen. 

But they could rotate the uses of the laundry (a washing machine and a dryer can be inside a bathroom), the pantry and the library… and of course the office… They could create more space for girls and boys rooms and for an extra bathroom... And why does his shop has to be so big? Most of the customers he goes to their place to fix stuff… Is it for his pinball machines? WTF, is he a teenager or what?

• Upvote 7

On 1/5/2020 at 3:16 PM, Mom2Bubby said:

@Mom2Bubby thank you so much for your recaps! Truly appreciated!

In the future, do you think you could put in some paragraph breaks? Your all-one-paragraph style captures Tom's rambling nature perhaps TOO well ? I find it hard to follow after a while and I don't want to miss your helpful info.

Edited by Petronella
  • Upvote 5
  • Bless Your Heart 3

The size of the pantry and Tom’s office are both criminal for the amount of people who need living space in that house.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

On 1/5/2020 at 7:27 PM, Itsjustme said:

The light those tablets emit can mess with the sleep wake cycle I believe. That's not a toy.  A toddler should not have that in bed with them.  Bedtime is for winding down and being quiet. There are tons of toddler toys that are meant to be for sleepy time. I've seen some cute stuffed animals that play music and have lights.  Is she eating  a full meal three times a day and a couple of snacks? Maybe she's not sleeping because she doesn't feel satisfied. 

I know I'm old (61) and I raised my child in a very structured environment because I didn't have a lot of that when I was young.  My mother tried, but she was on her own, and my sibs and I did a lot for each other and ourselves (but not as bad as what Tom is expecting of his boys).  My daughter is 22, and I was even against giving her one of those original devices that kids could play games on.  I don't remember what they're called, but I was opposed to them because I could imagine how addictive they might be.  Books, art supplies, a piano, even a pool in the backyard, but not devices before a much more advanced age.  I'm glad we stuck to that because she's still a very  creative person and really great at all kinds of conversation.  I digress:  Hannah with the tablet - YIKES!  That is above and beyond stupid in my opinion.  And why is she not wearing a blanket sleeper in winter in Wyoming?  We lived in NH when my daughter was a baby - blanket sleepers are the thing in winter in case they get cold at night, because that can happen. So many things about that last shopping video set me off.  "It's 1 in the morning and Hannah is up with a tablet."  What????  This is seriously unorganized parenting no matter what the circumstances.  And sad.  A tablet instead of a cuddly bedtime book.  Poor kid (s),  Also:  I am not parent of the year material, just blessed with common sense.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

On 1/5/2020 at 6:27 PM, Itsjustme said:

I would argue that toddlers of Hannah's age shouldn't have tablets of their own at all. It is more than enough for them to occasionally use a parent's or sibling's tablet. Having said that, I thought it was completely unsurprising when Tom got her one. After all, he tried to use Alexa as a substitute for personally supervising the kids. Giving Hannah a tablet is the equivalent of plunking her down in front of a TV as opposed to actually interacting and playing with her.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Caroline said:

I digress:  Hannah with the tablet - YIKES!  That is above and beyond stupid in my opinion.  And why is she not wearing a blanket sleeper in winter in Wyoming?  We lived in NH when my daughter was a baby - blanket sleepers are the thing in winter in case they get cold at night, because that can happen. So many things about that last shopping video set me off.  "It's 1 in the morning and Hannah is up with a tablet."  What????  This is seriously unorganized parenting no matter what the circumstances.  And sad.  A tablet instead of a cuddly bedtime book.  Poor kid (s),  Also:  I am not parent of the year material, just blessed with common sense.

I think Tom has said it is very warm in the house but even if that's so at least she should still have some pajamas on, they have short sleeve ones. I'm sure she has accidents or diaper leaks but so what, put something on her. It's normal to have lots of laundry with a toddler. Playing music for her like a lullaby would help her to go to sleep, definitely not a tablet.  Maybe he just doesn't know, some men are clueless on child care, especially infants and toddlers. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, sdjp123 said:

I would argue that toddlers of Hannah's age shouldn't have tablets of their own at all. It is more than enough for them to occasionally use a parent's or sibling's tablet. Having said that, I thought it was completely unsurprising when Tom got her one. After all, he tried to use Alexa as a substitute for personally supervising the kids. Giving Hannah a tablet is the equivalent of plunking her down in front of a TV as opposed to actually interacting and playing with her.

Ohhh, he got her one? I thought they were letting her use one of the girls' tablet he got. I don't think he's trying to do things wrong, I think he's just totally clueless and doesn't see it. His mother or one of Andrea's sisters really needs to school HIM on toddler care, someone should be there for a few weeks at night to show him the ropes and get those kids on a night time routine. No baby should be up at 1 AM. At that age she should be exhausted from a full day of activities or play, and a full tummy of 3 meals and snacks. All at the same time each day. Not to mention a nap or two. Perhaps he really should think about having a pediatrician so they can coach him on what to do and how. I know he's overwhelmed but wait until she's  a bit older when she can get out of bed. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic