IGNORED

Mills Family 4: Playing Magic for Jesus

nelliebelle1197

4 hours ago, Dysfundamental said:

Yes, and also priests of Eastern Rite Catholic churches. TV host George Stephanopoulos’s father is a Greek Orthodox priest, for example!

Wow. I didn’t know that about George Stephanopoulos’s father. 

I don't remember the exact mortgage, but they needed quite a bit more than the asking price of $12,000.  Lots of repairs were needed.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, louannems said:

I don't remember the exact mortgage, but they needed quite a bit more than the asking price of $12,000.  Lots of repairs were needed.

Not only did they get a larger loan originally to do repairs, they remortgaged some years back to expand the basement area. 

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

So like for cloning or a movie based on her life? ? 

Sorry, I know it's a typo but it's kind of a good one. ?

How is it that this many women are willing to sleep with Tom. Gaaaaaaaaah

wahh I cant edit my previous post. I meant adoption. 

• Upvote 1

To date, since August 16, Tommy boy has raked in $73,148.    Within the past month or so, he has taken in roughly $1900.    Not too shabby for doing absolutely nothing.......except for playing poor pitiful me to his adoring women.    The kids have always been “fine, doing good”, but not Tommy boy.   

His last update on GFM was September 9.    To open he said thank you, it looked like it was slowing down, but was picking up again - not verbatim.    

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Olivia Marie said:

To date, since August 16, Tommy boy has raked in $73,148.    Within the past month or so, he has taken in roughly $1900.    Not too shabby for doing absolutely nothing.......except for playing poor pitiful me to his adoring women.    The kids have always been “fine, doing good”, but not Tommy boy.   

His last update on GFM was September 9.    To open he said thank you, it looked like it was slowing down, but was picking up again - not verbatim.    

Then he has the monetization on the videos too. He's not even keeping the channel going, he throws in some of Andrea's videos when he wants a sympathy viewing. I thought using that video of him shopping while she was sick and showing her face on the phone was awful. He used a vulnerable, personal moment, to gain attention. Is nothing sacred and sentimental to him?  She was very ill, we know now, and he shows her face, which anyone who is sick would not want to be shown. It just seems uncaring and not thoughtful of her.

1 hour ago, FreeFundiesKids said:

wahh I cant edit my previous post. I meant adoption. 

That's nothing. people know what you meant. :)

Edited by Itsjustme
  • Upvote 9

I don't really have anything to say that hasn't been said about Tom, Andrea, the kids, and this whole sad situation. But I can say that I keep reading the thread title as "Praying for a Magic Jesus." ?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

He should be able to get Social Security survivor's benefits for the kids, and with the size of his family, they would almost certainly be qualified for Medicaid and food stamps (and were before she died as well - even more so because there was an additional family member).

I haven't been here for a while, so I thought I'd check in.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, yeahthatsme74 said:

I don't really have anything to say that hasn't been said about Tom, Andrea, the kids, and this whole sad situation. But I can say that I keep reading the thread title as "Praying for a Magic Jesus." ?

Maybe that should be the next thread title?  Because it seems like he prays to Magic Jesus to make money appear.

Edited by Pleiades_06
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

On 1/14/2020 at 7:23 AM, Dysfundamental said:

My mum died when I was a kid, and what my brother and I wanted most was attention from our dad, not presents from strangers. 

I can’t say anything else about the Mills family situation, because it breaks my heart.

This post was the first one I thought of when I read Tom's announcement that he had a new love interest. Literally the last thing the kids want or need right now is a "replacement" for Andrea. They need their dad to put his phone down, focus on getting to know them and their needs, and to be there entirely for them. It's barely 5 months since their mother died and their entire world was shattered ffs.

Tom seems to think that he can go back to how it was before - apparently interchangeable woman taking care of him and the kids, him doing whatever the hell he pleases, everyone allegedly happy. 

About the only hope I have is that the new woman - assuming this lasts longer than the 5 minutes the last replacement did - will decide that homeschooling is too hard and ship them all off to school where they might at least be able to access some appropriate counselling. 

Where the hell Andrea and Tom's extended family are in all this I don't know. I find it bizarre that they don't appear to have stepped in more - whether by cooking or cleaning or just offering to take the kids out somewhere. Like maybe to visit their mother's grave, which surely at least some of the older kids would like.  If it were my sister who died and were being apparently replaced in such a short time frame I would be seriously angry, and trying to do as much for the kids as possible.

1 hour ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Maybe that should be the next thread title?  Because it seems like he prays to Magic Jesus to make money appear.

Magic Jesus and His Mad Coven. 

Actually not a bad band name...

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Where the hell Andrea and Tom's extended family are in all this I don't know. I find it bizarre that they don't appear to have stepped in more - whether by cooking or cleaning or just offering to take the kids out somewhere.

Yes, I was having the same thought. Why grandma Kitty or sister Mileena don't step in more, do things with the kids, take them to the library, the moms grave, etc? Mileena doesn't work, so even with her health problems she could be a good support for her siblings at this time of emotional need, why doesn't she? Why they don't visit their old granny anymore? Tom doesn't have time for that? How about Kitty? The kids spend too much time inside the house, they should go outside more, do more things for fun and learning, otherwise they won't be able to learn about the real world, society and they'll have problems fitting in everything and everywhere. ?

When seeing the last dinner video I was freaking for how little food the kids had on their dishes, and Sophia wasn't being served… poor kids, it's junk food or little food, they can never win ?

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Tekas_76 said:

Yes, I was having the same thought. Why grandma Kitty or sister Mileena don't step in more, do things with the kids, take them to the library, the moms grave, etc? Mileena doesn't work, so even with her health problems she could be a good support for her siblings at this time of emotional need, why doesn't she? Why they don't visit their old granny anymore? Tom doesn't have time for that? How about Kitty? The kids spend too much time inside the house, they should go outside more, do more things for fun and learning, otherwise they won't be able to learn about the real world, society and they'll have problems fitting in everything and everywhere. ?

When seeing the last dinner video I was freaking for how little food the kids had on their dishes, and Sophia wasn't being served… poor kids, it's junk food or little food, they can never win ?

Mileena is disabled and has her own health/mental health to deal with.

Andrea's family seemed to be helping a lot at first, I'm wondering if they've cut down because they don't agree with Tom's womanising, I'm sure they will have seen or heard about his flirting in the lives and he said some knew about the first woman he became close to and they weren't happy about it. That said, they do need to be there more for the kids, if only because they seem to have more normal lives that the Mills kids would benefit from!

He really needs to concentrate on them, not new relationships, I wouldn't put it past him to introduce her to the smaller kids as their "new mommy", I feel whatever woman he ends up with will be in for a shock, it's all very well romanticising about becoming part of a huge family and playing mom to so many kids, but the reality is going to be very, very different and she will find that out fast which could cause more disruption to those kids lives if she decides she can't cope with it!

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Tekas_76 said:

Mileena can’t do a lot due to a disability. Grandma Kitty has taken over most of the homeschooling, and several of the kids sleep over her house and   Andrea’s sister’s on a regular basis.

4 minutes ago, Sloth said:

Mileena is disabled and has her own health/mental health to deal with.

Andrea's family seemed to be helping a lot at first, I'm wondering if they've cut down because they don't agree with Tom's womanising, I'm sure they will have seen or heard about his flirting in the lives and he said some knew about the first woman he became close to and they weren't happy about it. That said, they do need to be there more for the kids, if only because they seem to have more normal lives that the Mills kids would benefit from!

He really needs to concentrate on them, not new relationships, I wouldn't put it past him to introduce her to the smaller kids as their "new mommy", I feel whatever woman he ends up with will be in for a shock, it's all very well romanticising about becoming part of a huge family and playing mom to so many kids, but the reality is going to be very, very different and she will find that out fast which could cause more disruption to those kids lives if she decides she can't cope with it!

Haha we were writing the same answer at the same time!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

I didn't watch the entire last live but did he say it was 3 am? Asher was up doing dishes and Hannah was crying and one of the other girls were up. Why doesn't he take care of his kids. Right in front of everyone he neglects his kids and people still worship him. And the way he shovels in his food! Oh my. 

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 2

7 minutes ago, Tekas_76 said:

I know in one of the lives someone asked Tom what Andreas family thought about him looking for someone and he said some of them weren’t happy. Maybe there is tension or hard feelings towards him. Supposedly one of Andreas sisters helps with the homeschooling and takes the kids overnight quite a bit. I know if it was my family I’d step up more but maybe they are so angry at him they don’t. 

Tom also made a comment on one of his videos on his channel that he isn’t that close To his oldest daughter. He said because he didn’t get to raise her and know her that well(supposedly because she lived so far away) that he felt she was more like his niece than his daughter. He has made comments about certain things that he doesn’t agree with life choice wise, and it always seems to me to be a dig at her and her choices( tattoos, mental health issues, etc). He’s always subtle About it and never names her, but to me I get the impression it’s her he is talking about. 

The food thing bothers me too. I get that you can’t make 9 different meals for everyone just because certain ones don’t like what you cook, but it never seems to me like they have much choice if they don’t like the main meal. If they don’t eat pizza on pizza night they get breadsticks. Really? How about some fruit or veggies wit the pizza. For goodness sake Tom pick up a prepared veggie tray and let your kids nosh on that instead of just breadsticks. And he sits down to eat with a full plate of food and makes the older ones get food for the littles. He’s the father, he should be doing that before he eats. Their diets are terrible. They weren’t much better when Andrea was alive. If I were toms mom I would be helping him understand how to manage the meal times. She must have more of a clue than tom seems to have. Even when Andrea was alive she always commented how people were always saying they couldn’t believe their family spent so little on groceries. They didn’t know how she fed so many people and saved so much money. She was proud of that. She said for one thing she didn’t like leftovers and if the kids didn’t like what she made as the main meal then they just kind of fended for themselves. She said they have to try one bite of what she made and that’s it.  How many little kids can “fend for themselves” and make something to eat if the parent doesn’t make them something? And even her “big family meals” didn’t Seem to make that much. If I remember correctly, her chicken alfredo was only a pound of pasta and 4 chicken breasts. For 11 people. Granted some of the younger ones don’t eat a lot, but that sure as heck wouldn’t be enough to eat in my family if it was that size. I think the kids pick at a lot of snack/junk food during the day if they get the chance. 

6 hours ago, thesedays said:

He should be able to get Social Security survivor's benefits for the kids, and with the size of his family, they would almost certainly be qualified for Medicaid and food stamps (and were before she died as well - even more so because there was an additional family member).

I haven't been here for a while, so I thought I'd check in.

More than one person has mentioned to Tom that he can get survivor benefits for the kids and he says he doesn’t want to do that. Not sure why. 

• Upvote 7
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Tom has said some not nice things about Andrea's family. He said that Christmas at Papa Gary's was ok and that he never really liked it. He also said that some of Andrea's sisters came  to the new years eve hotel but didn't stay over like in years past and that they came to see Andrea not him. I think Andrea was the one who held all of those relationships together, she probably tempered Tom's ass like behavior with her family. Even Grandma Fern is forgotten about now, the kids need her and the others more than ever. I hope Tom doesn't alienate them into not helping at all. For the record I feel like Andrea's sisters do as much as they can, I get the feeling they don't really care for Tom. His mother is going into that crazy house and schooling Sofia in kindergarten with Claudia. I can't imagine spending more than 5 minutes in that house!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, SIngingforsupper said:

Tom has said some not nice things about Andrea's family. He said that Christmas at Papa Gary's was ok and that he never really liked it. He also said that some of Andrea's sisters came  to the new years eve hotel but didn't stay over like in years past and that they came to see Andrea not him. I think Andrea was the one who held all of those relationships together, she probably tempered Tom's ass like behavior with her family. Even Grandma Fern is forgotten about now, the kids need her and the others more than ever. I hope Tom doesn't alienate them into not helping at all. For the record I feel like Andrea's sisters do as much as they can, I get the feeling they don't really care for Tom. His mother is going into that crazy house and schooling Sofia in kindergarten with Claudia. I can't imagine spending more than 5 minutes in that house!

He has been taking the kids to see Grandma Fern. He said he had some video but hadn't edited it yet.  As for not really liking Christmas as Papa Gary's, I might give Tom a pass for distancing himself here, knowing what we do about Gary's past.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

If I remember correctly Tom said that they are not eligible for Social Security survivor's benefits. I do know that it's true that there are eligibility requirements to get survivor's benefits that are based on working a certain number of years and making a certain amount of money during those years. So it is quite possible given Andrea's lack of work history that they would not be eligible.

Edited by sdjp123
  • Upvote 7

28 minutes ago, sdjp123 said:

If I remember correctly Tom said that they are not eligible for Social Security survivor's benefits. I do know that it's true that there are eligibility requirements to get survivor's benefits that are based on working a certain number of years and making a certain amount of money during those years. So it is quite possible given Andrea's lack of work history that they would not be eligible.

Additionally, he said that he would not take social security benefits, as he felt it was taking money out of other people's pockets that wasn't theirs. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

On the recent live, Tom said Grandma Kitty and the sisters have been doing the homeschooling three times a week, all along.  And like others have said, there are frequent sleepovers. 

Andrea's sister takes the kids to the library every Wednesday, and has since the first Wednesday after Andrea's death.

Evidently, a YouTube person sent the family a big box of crocheted afghans.  Somehow the postal service sent them to Grandma Fern (no idea how that would happen since different last names).  Grandma Fern thought they were all for her and has hung and draped them all over her apartment!  Tom didn't want to hurt her so he decided to let the afghans stay there for now.

Grandma Kitty was there for the Christmas gift unwrapping, in both videos, the personal family gifts, and the YouTube people gifts.  The kids are very comfortable with her and I suspect she is over there often.

I think  the sisters do clean; it's just not shown.  In one live, Tom mentioned the sisters had dropped the kids off after an overnight, and he said they must have cleaned, since everything was so clean.

Tom does eat like a disgusting pig; I don't know how anyone can do a live while eating. The little kids have never eaten much of their dinners, even before.  And no one cared if they left their full plate and glass of milk.  They were very nonchalant about that.  I feel the little kids never come to the table hungry, or they would eat.  There are boxes of cheap snack cakes readily available to snack on.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

On 1/16/2020 at 11:01 PM, Pleiades_06 said:

Now he’s talking about what a great guy Jordan Peterson is ?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/how-dangerous-is-jordan-b-peterson-the-rightwing-professor-who-hit-a-hornets-nest

The comments section is wacko. Judah jumped on to ask, “Wait, what’s going on?” Why is that child a moderator??

How awful. Tom is less crazy in some ways than Andrea, but when it comes to nasty beliefs, he is just as bad as she was. I'm going to guess that the next wife will be just as vile as Andrea, Tom wouldn't want anything less than that. Maybe they won't be hard core into child neglect like Andrea since that isn't something Tom loves, but if they are, I doubt he will protect his children. 

And the poor child is moderating probably because Andrea always had child moderators. 

3 hours ago, Grandma D said:

Right in front of everyone he neglects his kids and people still worship him.

It is really weird to see these sorts of things. Andrea was the same way. She bragged about child neglect and she still had tons of fans, even here. I don't know what women see in Tom. He is a selfish asshole But I also don't get why people liked Andrea. I guess people just want to like these people and feel like they know them in some way so they are willing to overlook a lot of bad stuff. It is the only I can think of why Andrea and now Tom have any fans. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

During one of the live chats someone had asked if any of the kids were interested in extracurricular activities or sports. Tom's answer was and I'm not quoting exactly  "No, they don't want to go somewhere by themselves if the rest of the family can't be there"  So in other words their world only goes as far as their own family. They have become afraid of doing anything without doing it with the family.  Wouldn't it be nice if some of them could have some outside activities to keep them busy? They may even sleep better at night. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, louannems said:

On the recent live, Tom said Grandma Kitty and the sisters have been doing the homeschooling three times a week, all along.  And like others have said, there are frequent sleepovers. 

Andrea's sister takes the kids to the library every Wednesday, and has since the first Wednesday after Andrea's death.

Evidently, a YouTube person sent the family a big box of crocheted afghans.  Somehow the postal service sent them to Grandma Fern (no idea how that would happen since different last names).  Grandma Fern thought they were all for her and has hung and draped them all over her apartment!  Tom didn't want to hurt her so he decided to let the afghans stay there for now.

Grandma Kitty was there for the Christmas gift unwrapping, in both videos, the personal family gifts, and the YouTube people gifts.  The kids are very comfortable with her and I suspect she is over there often.

I think  the sisters do clean; it's just not shown.  In one live, Tom mentioned the sisters had dropped the kids off after an overnight, and he said they must have cleaned, since everything was so clean.

Tom does eat like a disgusting pig; I don't know how anyone can do a live while eating. The little kids have never eaten much of their dinners, even before.  And no one cared if they left their full plate and glass of milk.  They were very nonchalant about that.  I feel the little kids never come to the table hungry, or they would eat.  There are boxes of cheap snack cakes readily available to snack on.

Sounds like he just gave the afghans to Grandma Fern but didn't want to let the person who sent them know that so he makes up some dumb story. Actually I'd rather see that poor sweet lady have them and enjoy them. I'm sure she is much more grateful for them. I feel really sad for her, that her grand daughter died and she has only seen those kids maybe two times since. He really is just moving on from anything that had to do with her. Wonder how holidays will be with the new "mother".

As far as dinner times. H------ah should still be being fed. Not just sat down and allowed to pick at her food. Three meals a day and two snacks. You sit down with her and you spoon feed her.

I do believe that the family helps out the most they can. After all they have their own schedules. Andrea's sisters have even had sleepovers for the girls. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Additionally, he said that he would not take social security benefits, as he felt it was taking money out of other people's pockets that wasn't theirs. 

Omg the IRONY 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Omg the IRONY 

Right?! And apparently Andrea did work for a short amount of time at a Christian school. In any case, I don't think most reasonable people would begrudge those kids getting social security. Maybe now that the dental stuff is being addressed, we can hope for therapy. Maybe. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic