IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 10: Hanging onto the Wine

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

This video makes me so nervous. 

Hide contents

We own side by sides and four wheelers and drive through creeks and woods. You never, ever,ever do that without a helmet. Not only do they not have helmets on anyone, including children driving four wheelers and riding on the back. They have people sitting on laps so there is no seat belt. Side by sides are generally safer than four wheelers but only if you properly use seat belts and helmets. 

Jesus Christ Gwen, spend some of that money on some damn helmets. 

If I'm reading it correctly Gwen and Joe are actually breaking the law in TN because it seems like they require everyone under the age of 18 to wear a helmet. 

So after some light googling, it does look like under 18 are required to wear a helmet. It does not surprise me that they are not enforcing it because I had seen the golden children (Gwen’s grandchildren and friends) drive golf carts/four wheelers....the rules did not seem to apply to them.

Also, the outtakes again! WTF? What level snuggle do you want? Is the goal of the outtakes to make people think they actually have sex? 

Edited by RFsurvivor
Hit submit too early
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, RFsurvivor said:

Also, the outtakes again! WTF? What level snuggle do you want? Is the goal of the outtakes to make people think they actually have sex? 

Why do they call them outtakes?! They are all very carefully planned moments of Gwen and Joe trying to look sexy but instead just coming off as very fake. I get second hand embarrassment watching it because it is so cringe worthy. They are fooling no one outside the hive mind. 

I skipped to the outtakes in this one since I have no desire to see Gwen ruin Narnia, but I am very grateful Joe didn't crawl up Gwen's skirt at the end, which it kind of looked like he was heading there. His way of twirling her or doing some sort of dance whenever he has to hold her close seems like he is trying to distance himself from her. It is rarely just a hug and it seems sometimes she has to tell him to kiss her by looking up and saying "kiss". 

• Upvote 6

I did spot Michael a couple of times in the video. I wonder when those portions were taped.

Edited by ManyGoats
  • Upvote 3

It bugs me that all the girls (except maybe michael’s Youngest) are wearing makeup similar to Gwen and Elizabeth’s already. A couple of the girls are still pretty young. I just hate how they are being perfectly molded into mini Gwen’s already. It’s sick. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 3

On 11/29/2019 at 3:09 PM, NarcissismKills said:

Joe's had so much Botox that he can't actually do much with his face. But it sure doesn't take much for him to look creepy. Rather shocking that doggie crawling scene. These people are completely without decency. 

Joe always looks like he’s in pain even with the Botox. And I’m curious as to what Gwen’s natural hair looks like first thing in the morning.  Maybe joe wears a blindfold then.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

36 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It bugs me that all the girls (except maybe michael’s Youngest) are wearing makeup similar to Gwen and Elizabeth’s already. A couple of the girls are still pretty young. I just hate how they are being perfectly molded into mini Gwen’s already. It’s sick. 

I worry a little, too, about a couple of the younger ones who look a little chubbier than the rest. I'm not criticizing the kids at all -- I just wonder if they're getting some pressure from family to eat less.

• Upvote 3

I think those all too brief glimpses of Michael are old video spliced into this newer 'seasons are changing' video.  He looks very young in the one of him in the snow when Gwod mentions the song he wrote.  In the other shot he looks older but  appears to be much thinner than other recent photos.

Obviously Gwod's video squad reads here and knows that we find Michael conspicuous by his total absence. Because. .. Suddenly ... .poof ... there's a video with 2, count 'em 2, extremely brief shots of him.

However, Gwod's Squad isn't smart enough to realize that we recognize old spliced in video when we see it.

Nice try Gwod Squad -- but ... Fail. Epic Fail.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

Stage 1 snuggling, stage 2 snuggling, and stage 3 snuggling. Vomit! No thank you, I do not need to know what kind of snuggling they plan to do. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

6 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I think those all too brief glimpses of Michael are old video spliced into this newer 'seasons are changing' video.

Nice try Gwod Squad -- but ... Fail. Epic Fail.

That’s what I was thinking too! It was also not up close and for very brief moments. Unlike the skinny kids who were featured throughout. 

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, ManyGoats said:

I worry a little, too, about a couple of the younger ones who look a little chubbier than the rest. I'm not criticizing the kids at all -- I just wonder if they're getting some pressure from family to eat less.

The thing about Gwen’s piece of shit advice is that it’s probably not going to work that well on kids. She has junk food and sweets available all the time. She eats a bite here and there and she’s done. Children run and play and get really hungry. So they are going to see those cookies and French fries and eat a bunch. Gwen never talks about eating healthy foods like veggies, fruits, or lean protein. So of course the children will choose French fries over carrot sticks! Just like I think she’s setting children up to be like Elizabeth, I think she’s also setting them up to be overweight with her focus on junk food. She’s harming them all.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

It never stops being funny when Gwen writes a devotional about putting your priorities in order and then skips the next day's devotional.

But we get one today: You will get thin easily, all you have to do is lose all interest in eating.

Spoiler

Not This Year

December 01, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

Comments are off

So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. I Thessalonians 5:6

Did the “old you” eat with abandon at office parties, special family meals, holiday get-togethers, and of course all those treats that are fun to make at this time of year – only to grieve later over the rising scale? Not this year! Starting today, find a friend who is a “thin eater” and observe their eating behavior. They will turn food down – yes, even holiday office treats are passed by effortlessly if they are not hungry! They never spend time dreaming about or longing for food. Sometimes, they even have to be reminded to eat, much like the way children have to be told to put the toys down and come to the meal. YOU can do this too! Lose interest in the “eating” portion of your day and transfer that energy to God. Lose the lust; stop dreaming of the food and TRUST that God can fill your time with better things. Make living for God and others your new interest, and He will give you back wonderful times of refreshment – within His boundaries – and with the blessing of NOT gaining weight (even losing your excess weight) while enjoying everything the season brings!

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

On 11/29/2019 at 2:44 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I'm not a shrink, not even an armchair shrink, and don't play one on TV, but is it possible that Michael' weight gain** is a sign of deep, deep depression?

He never looks happy in his photos, at times downright haunted. 

I've only met him a few times, but every time I couldn't figure out if he was an extreme dark and sad person, or if he was just a total pretentious jerk... I can tell you that when I was at the few events we attended, my husband and I both thought "WOW, he could at least PRETEND like he wants to be here, haha!" We couldn't figure out if he was just being forced to show up to things he didn't want to be at, or if he was looking down on everyone and angry he had to be around the "little people."

**Not that we advocating the incredibly fake front that RF puts on.. it just seemed very obvious that he didn't want to be there, and we're the kind of people who figure if you don't want to be there THAT badly, then feign a headache or something... don't show up and just be a jerk to everyone. 

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Blue said:

I've only met him a few times, but every time I couldn't figure out if he was an extreme dark and sad person, or if he was just a total pretentious jerk... I can tell you that when I was at the few events we attended, my husband and I both thought "WOW, he could at least PRETEND like he wants to be here, haha!" We couldn't figure out if he was just being forced to show up to things he didn't want to be at, or if he was looking down on everyone and angry he had to be around the "little people."

**Not that we advocating the incredibly fake front that RF puts on.. it just seemed very obvious that he didn't want to be there, and we're the kind of people who figure if you don't want to be there THAT badly, then feign a headache or something... don't show up and just be a jerk to everyone. 

I've found that relatives of nearly any "royalty," be it church, political, acting, etc. can and do be jerks whenever and wherever they please and make no bones about it.

I agree with you, myself.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

A new picture that shows Gwen's children. Both almost certainly have eating disorders. 

Do Gwen's straps say Zion? 

131233930_gwen1.thumb.jpg.6d3eaa7d11947c5d80070cf5a5097d7d.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

50 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

A new picture that shows Gwen's children. Both almost certainly have eating disorders. 

Gwen’s makeup makes her look dead. I wonder when Elizabeth will graduate to a hair piece like Gwen’s. 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The thing about Gwen’s piece of shit advice is that it’s probably not going to work that well on kids. She has junk food and sweets available all the time. She eats a bite here and there and she’s done. Children run and play and get really hungry. So they are going to see those cookies and French fries and eat a bunch. Gwen never talks about eating healthy foods like veggies, fruits, or lean protein. So of course the children will choose French fries over carrot sticks! Just like I think she’s setting children up to be like Elizabeth, I think she’s also setting them up to be overweight with her focus on junk food. She’s harming them all.

But she's a government approved dietitian - licensed by the State of Tennessee!

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

Looks like Zion to me.  That makes sense, Gwen being a Judaizer and all.

#hebrewroots

• Thank You 3

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Who is Elizabeth clinging too? And why does Michael's wife have 2 hands on Gwen and a fur jacket on indoors on a stage (with I assume stage lights which means it should be warm on the stage)?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Who is Elizabeth clinging too? And why does Michael's wife have 2 hands on Gwen and a fur jacket on indoors on a stage (with I assume stage lights which means it should be warm on the stage)?

That would be Jennifer Martin and the man next to Jennifer is David Martin. They are also leaders. 

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Yes, I am pretty sure it says Zion. Especially since this picture is from the Dedication Service that commemorates the starting of Remnant Fellowship. See the public post by Jennifer Martin where that photo was from. 

Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 8.58.44 PM.png

• Thank You 8

Just now, WeirdHarold said:

Michael's name being black (tag removed? not taggable?) is interesting.

Actually not super weird for him. Over the 10+ years I was there when social media was a thing, he was generally not on social media. Occasionally he would have an account, but he never really kept them up to date or even active  

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Gwen’s makeup makes her look dead. I wonder when Elizabeth will graduate to a hair piece like Gwen’s. 

At least Elizabeth got to wear something other than that black dress. (Though that shapeless gray thing doesn't do much for her except hide her.) And she's minus the red lipstick.

• Upvote 5

Such a beautiful night of remembering the starting of Remnant Fellowship Church...

Here is my snarky imagining of how the starting really happened:

David:  Gwen, you are doing such a good job with your diet business.  But, the taxes!  Oy!

Gwen:  What to do...what to do...

David:  Well, how would you feel about starting a church, then we could be tax exempt and make a profit.

Gwen:  Me, a prophet!  I'm in!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 1

Have Joe and his former family been involved with the church for 20 years? Funny his name is mentioned first.

• Upvote 1

Today's Delusional borders on the psychotic. Some food is angel food, some food is Satan food, and you need never exercise any free will or adult decision making capabilities ever again as the voices of your invisible imaginary sky friends will henceforth control your every thought and action. 

Spoiler

God’s Perfect Zone, His Boundaries of Hunger and Fullness

December 02, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

This season, we are going to really focus on studying Christ and being careful to stay in God’s perfect boundaries! I love the Zone of God’s hunger and fullness and His boundaries! To be free the rest of your life of your will that is outside of God’s will…you have no more guilt, no more worries. You do not need anything but God and the will of God. Angel food is better than satan food, and Angel food is from the Heavens. This bread, Jesus said, is the food you need. Jesus is the bread of life. ( John 6:35) He was sacrificial, and his bread was totally in the will of the Father. “The world must learn that I love the Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me…” John 14:31 And it is in that “exactly,”—whatever it is that God gives you to eat, and it may sometimes be small—He may be testing you in the small. But He will give you food you know not of. It will taste better, smell better, be better…then you do not have the panic anymore. You will never have to go on a diet again. You are never going to need a gimmick again.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 2

• Coconut Flan locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unlocked and locked this topic