IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 10: Hanging onto the Wine

Coconut Flan

10 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Today's Delusional borders on the psychotic. Some food is angel food, some food is Satan food, and you need never exercise any free will or adult decision making capabilities ever again as the voices of your invisible imaginary sky friends will henceforth control your every thought and action. 

Hide contents

God’s Perfect Zone, His Boundaries of Hunger and Fullness

December 02, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

This season, we are going to really focus on studying Christ and being careful to stay in God’s perfect boundaries! I love the Zone of God’s hunger and fullness and His boundaries! To be free the rest of your life of your will that is outside of God’s will…you have no more guilt, no more worries. You do not need anything but God and the will of God. Angel food is better than satan food, and Angel food is from the Heavens. This bread, Jesus said, is the food you need. Jesus is the bread of life. ( John 6:35) He was sacrificial, and his bread was totally in the will of the Father. “The world must learn that I love the Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me…” John 14:31 And it is in that “exactly,”—whatever it is that God gives you to eat, and it may sometimes be small—He may be testing you in the small. But He will give you food you know not of. It will taste better, smell better, be better…then you do not have the panic anymore. You will never have to go on a diet again. You are never going to need a gimmick again.

There is no real definition of Satan food in here.....

• Upvote 8

9 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Have Joe and his former family been involved with the church for 20 years? Funny his name is mentioned first.

Gwen and Joe have ALWAYS been married. Didn't you know that?! :tw_tounge_wink:

Edited by ManyGoats
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Gwen’s makeup makes her look dead. I wonder when Elizabeth will graduate to a hair piece like Gwen’s. 

Elizabeth’s natural hair might not support a hairpiece.  She’s lucky to have the hair she still has.  

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, Granwych said:

Elizabeth’s natural hair might not support a hairpiece.  She’s lucky to have the hair she still has.  

True. She may end up with a full wig eventually. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, RFsurvivor said:

There is no real definition of Satan food in here.....

It's a bit confusing as on the other hand angel food seems to be a spiritual, heavenly bread of life, doing God's will type of thing but on the other hand it smells and tastes great and comes in small portions and does away with your need to diet, so it also sounds like real food with calories.

Probably it boils down to, angel food is anything that Gwod wants you to eat, and satan food is anything Gwod doesn't want you to eat.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, ManyGoats said:

Gwen and Joe have ALWAYS been married. Didn't you know that?! :tw_tounge_wink:

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

On 12/1/2019 at 6:46 AM, RFsurvivor said:

That’s what I was thinking too! It was also not up close and for very brief moments. Unlike the skinny kids who were featured throughout. 

Actually, it seems like little Liliane isn't at any of these events. I wonder if she lucked out in the custody war between Joe Lara and his Serbian baby mama, Natasha Pavlovich. Maybe she's going to be allowed to skip some of this Remnant Fellowship garbage. 

19 hours ago, RFsurvivor said:

That would be Jennifer Martin and the man next to Jennifer is David Martin. They are also leaders. 

Yes, I am pretty sure it says Zion. Especially since this picture is from the Dedication Service that commemorates the starting of Remnant Fellowship. See the public post by Jennifer Martin where that photo was from. 

Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 8.58.44 PM.png

Looks like Tedd and Candace Anger were not being prominently featured at the celebration. Maybe they're getting forced out? Ha ha ha. 

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Who is Elizabeth clinging too? And why does Michael's wife have 2 hands on Gwen and a fur jacket on indoors on a stage (with I assume stage lights which means it should be warm on the stage)?

Erin Shamblin is in desperate competition with Joe for Gwen's attention. Sorry, you lose! 

And, oh dear, Michael is even bigger than he was last time I saw him. Not good for Erin’s image to be saddled with a husband struggling with that problem. 

Sorry, Girlie! Gwen isn't all gaga about you anymore. 

• Upvote 3
  • Bless Your Heart 1

1 hour ago, NarcissismKills said:

Actually, it seems like little Liliane isn't at any of these events. I wonder if she lucked out in the custody war between Joe Lara and his Serbian baby mama, Natasha Pavlovich. Maybe she's going to be allowed to skip some of this Remnant Fellowship garbage. 

Looks like Tedd and Candace Anger were not being prominently featured at the celebration. Maybe they're getting forced out? Ha ha ha. 

Oh I had forgotten about all of the custody issues! I hope she's being sheltered as much as possible from all this crazy!

And I thought the same thing... I figured the Angers would be all over a post like that?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Blue said:

And I thought the same thing... I figured the Angers would be all over a post like that

I suppose that they're feeling anger over having been left out . 

• Haha 9

Oh dear ... I can't decide which is worse -- Michael's pompadour hair or Elizabeth's shapeless prairie dress that looks like a bad home sewing project made of really cheap cotton.  Maybe it's a tie. The Zion shoulder straps are definitely in 2nd place though.

Silly FJ-ers  We all know that Satan food is.  It's Devil's food cake with double chocolate fudge icing.

Since Gwod teaches we can eat small amounts of anything we want.  I say small wedges of "Satan's cake" for everyone!!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Marmion said:

I suppose that they're feeling anger over having been left out . 

They don’t even pronounce it correctly! If I remember correctly, Gwen changed the pronunciation of it from “anger” to “on-Jer.”

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

Elizabeth never smiles showing her tooth and always looks like a member of the Addams family. How can this be OK with Gwod? These folks are always in formal wear, do they spend any money helping the less fortunate? Or do they spend it all playing dress up?

• Upvote 11

God's word is don't eat. 

Spoiler

Waiting and Temptation—The Example of Christ

December 03, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

The Christmas season is an even deeper time to focus on the example of Christ. We want to be like Christ in Matthew 4:1-4 and when we are tempted, answer satan with, “Man does not live on bread alone, but on the will of God.” I am not going to live off of bread. I am not going to get a relationship from food. I am going to get a relationship from every word that comes from the mouth of God. And what is His word? Wait for the growl. Stop when you are full. Those are your boundaries. That is where you may find that your will and His will were not lined up. Line it back up, get it inside the boundaries, and stay in that Zone.

Jesus waited…even after 40 days he was not going to take food that was offered by satan, or head hunger, and he only took food when it came from God. You cannot take the food of satan. You cannot take the food of head hunger. It has to be the food inside the will of God. “Not my will, but Your will be done!” is taking up your cross. Yes, you have to suffer for a few minutes and sweat it out. Look at your watch—ten minutes later the whole test is over, and the next thing you know, you do not even want that food. Your will is lined up with God’s and all the demons go away…all the head hunger goes away. You did not run to your gimmicks. You did not go to the panicked mode. You got in the Zone, and the next thing you knew, you were done with all of it. You are back inside the boundaries.

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

I am going to get a relationship from every word that comes from the mouth of God. And what is His word? Wait for the growl.

I'm sure there's a chapter and verse for this somewhere in the Bible.  This would make a lovely refrigerator magnet, however, to ward off the satanic food.

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If I remember correctly, Gwen changed the pronunciation of it from “anger” to “on-Jer.”

Like she changed the pronunciation of "shamblin" to "lara."  (The holiday season is bringing on major snark on my part.)  :occasion-santa:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 17

23 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

It's a bit confusing as on the other hand angel food seems to be a spiritual, heavenly bread of life, doing God's will type of thing but on the other hand it smells and tastes great and comes in small portions and does away with your need to diet, so it also sounds like real food with calories.

Probably it boils down to, angel food is anything that Gwod wants you to eat, and satan food is anything Gwod doesn't want you to eat.

Angel food: Four M&Ms, 3 Fritos (lick the salt off first), and as much Diet Coke as you can drink.

Devil food: More than three bites of anything.

Somehow I missed the verse in the Bible that says "Thou shalt not eat when hungry, waiting therefore until thy stomach growleth, and upon the hearing of the growl, thou shalt take upon thee and eat Fritos numbering three. Four thou shalt not eat, neither shall thou eat five, but three is the number thou must eat, provideth that thou licketh off all the salt aforehand, such that thou stretcheth the enjoyment of thy meager nourishment. Half a bag is right out."

Basically Gwen has no room at all in her brain for God, or much of anything else. Her entire processing power is taken up with food - when to eat, how much to eat, what to eat, and does that rumble count as a growl or is it just all the carbonation trying to work it's way out?

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

13 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Oh dear ... I can't decide which is worse -- Michael's pompadour hair or Elizabeth's shapeless prairie dress that looks like a bad home sewing project made of really cheap cotton.  Maybe it's a tie. The Zion shoulder straps are definitely in 2nd place though.

Silly FJ-ers  We all know that Satan food is.  It's Devil's food cake with double chocolate fudge icing.

Since Gwod teaches we can eat small amounts of anything we want.  I say small wedges of "Satan's cake" for everyone!!

Now I need to see if the bar I am going to tonight for dinner has a warm brownie dessert with ice cream and hot fudge and whipped cream on top (hold the cherry). ?:cake:

Edited by quiversR4hunting
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Somehow I missed the verse in the Bible that says "Thou shalt not eat when hungry, waiting therefore until thy stomach growleth, and upon the hearing of the growl, thou shalt take upon thee and eat Fritos numbering three. Four thou shalt not eat, neither shall thou eat five, but three is the number thou must eat, provideth that thou licketh off all the salt aforehand, such that thou stretcheth the enjoyment of thy meager nourishment. Half a bag is right out."

Would this be in the book of Bullshiticus?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10

4 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Now I need to see if the bar I am going to tonight for dinner has a warm brownie dessert with ice cream and hot fudge and whipped cream on top (hold the cherry). ?:cake:

No cherry??!   I’m planning on making chocolate covered cherries for Christmas nibbles.  The cherries (maraschino ) are soaking in Chambord till right up to a few days before Christmas.

Edited by Granwych
Stupid autocorrect
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

Elizabeth never smiles showing her tooth and always looks like a member of the Addams family

Or looks like this .  __emily_is_waiting_for_you___by_kimisz-d

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Marmion said:

Or looks like this .  __emily_is_waiting_for_you___by_kimisz-d

People who suffer from bulimia often have very bad teeth. Just a thought. 

• Sad 1

I think Elizabeth has to pose for a ridiculous amount of photos and she just smiles that small closed mouth smile because of it. If Elizabeth had bad teeth, they could easily afford veneers. I believe I’ve seen her teeth before and they looked fine. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

5 hours ago, Granwych said:

No cherry??!   I’m planning on making chocolate covered cherries for Christmas nibbles.  The cherries (maraschino ) are soaking in Chambord till right up to a few days before Christmas.

I'm not a cherry fan. However, I'll take some of your chambord and put it in my hot chocolate! Yum!

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

On 11/13/2019 at 7:21 AM, AmazonGrace said:

WeighDown gives you a permanent weigh loss system that you will fail at after two weeks. 

Hide contents

Going Back to the Growl…

November 13, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

If you have done Weigh Down before, do you remember how it was when you first start­ed? What did it feel like? You literally abandoned what you were doing before; you abandoned dieting, and you got in there and started finding the growl. You were so excited wait­ing on that growl. You were so focused on finding the growl and finding the full, that suddenly you looked up and you had lost weight, and it was the most exciting thing you had ever done in your life—eating regular foods and eating what you really liked! Why was that so much fun? Be­cause you were free.

But then about Week Three, satan came in and you may have started to focus sideways or began to wonder how far outside the bounds you could go, and you lost sight of the growl. Simply by taking your eyes off the growl, you went and overate. Then, you got on the scales and you looked down and your weight had gone up…what did you do? You panicked and went back to your old habits and old reasoning of worry­ing about particular foods or controlling meal times or your tricks and gimmicks that you allowed yourself because they have always tended to work for you in the short-term in getting weight off. You started focus­ing on the scales, head hunger snuck back in, and the next thing you know, you went backwards and you did not know how to get out.

You have to get rid of this panic feeling. All I want you to focus on is the growl. The growl is God speaking to you. You can literally find God Almighty with a growl, and that is why you will want to wait. You want that Connection more than anything you have ever wanted.

"The growl is God speaking to you." What in the world? I actually asked my AP about this when I was participating in Weigh Down, and she did not answer the question. WD turned into a "Waiting to Eat" diet for me.

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unlocked and locked this topic