IGNORED

Erin & Chad 5: I’m Thoroughly Defrauded by Chad’s Attire

HerNameIsBuffy

Erin obviously thinks a sibling is a child younger than you in age ?. Probably because as a child she was constantly being told she was getting a new sibling and - whaddya know! - it was always a younger child...

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 37

2 hours ago, llucie said:

Still i find it weird that they will openly admit they didnt want more babies if they could choose. Obviously they dont have a choice since they cant use birthcontrol and must leave it up to God, but i thought in their circles the more babies the better. If they already feel done after 3 and are leaving it up to good i have bad news for them lol.

when did they openly admitted that they didn't want any more kids? That was carefully worded to sound less quiverfull like @Bazinga said, Erin & Chad are one of the most conservative Bates and this is like Erin's 6th pregnancy. They won't stop and not because they "don't want to".

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

These two will get to double digit kids easily. They were trying so hard in that post to not seem QF...but it still came through. Plus Erin is obsessed with babies.

• Upvote 18

1 hour ago, Seculardaisy said:

I remember they acted this surprised with Everly too. Went on and on about how surprised they were to find out and in the show they showed Erin telling Chad and he was basically floored. 

So this makes it surprise baby no. 3?  

3 "surprises" is a bit of a stretch.  It's either can't be a surprise or there are some issues over preventing these "surprises".

My niece had 3 "surprises" out of 4.   Nos. 1, 3 & 4. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

Brooklyn’s face is the same “surprised” face I had when I heard this wildly unsurprising news.

Hide contents

B0E24A0F-CF50-48B5-AD5A-A55DB2D407FC.thumb.png.4d50115d94d917acece9055194f9bcd5.png

Hide contents

694E84AA-B2EF-4F04-9E59-65D9E863DAA2.thumb.png.00d000cf42d6be23b4c55aba9ebc9646.png

It’s a look that says “WHAT?, *GASP*, NO Way, and insert eye roll here* 

:laughing-jumpingpurple:

I thought it was a yawn. ;)

14 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

when did they openly admitted that they didn't want any more kids? That was carefully worded to sound less quiverfull like @Bazinga said, Erin & Chad are one of the most conservative Bates and this is like Erin's 6th pregnancy. They won't stop and not because they "don't want to".

Exactly. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

And here I sit and wonder if they will give us another two couples expecting to tie with the Duggars....

My guess is on Tori actually. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, llucie said:

Still i find it weird that they will openly admit they didnt want more babies if they could choose. Obviously they dont have a choice since they cant use birthcontrol and must leave it up to God, but i thought in their circles the more babies the better. If they already feel done after 3 and are leaving it up to good i have bad news for them lol.

She is not saying anywhere in that barely coherent statement that she did not want more kids.

• Upvote 8

Welp, better get on those bunk beds, Chad. Erin isn't going to order them to build themselves .

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 14
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

She is not saying anywhere in that barely coherent statement that she did not want more kids.

I agree that she doesnt really mean what she says there. Its just a lie to appear relatable.

But to me that message actually says that she didnt want more kids. She is saying that all the others babies were planned since they wanted a sibling for the others, but this one was not planned at all, but it was Gods plan afteral.

Just to clarify i am not saying that poor baby 4 is actually an unwanted baby, just saying that that is what appears she is saying in that post, probably because she worded it very strange.

Edited by llucie
to clarify
  • Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Welp, better get on those bunk beds, Chad. Erin isn't going to order them to build themselves .

At the rate they are going he'd better just buy some shelves from Costco.  Both the Shupes and the Coughlins found them a great solution as they stacked their children like cordwood.

7 minutes ago, llucie said:

But to me that message actually says that she didnt want more kids. She is saying that all the others babies were planned since they wanted a sibling for the others, but this one was not planned at all, but it was Gods plan afterall.

Perhaps English is your second language because I think you are misinterpreting.

She's not saying that.  It would be a sin to plan babies if you are leaving it up to God.  She's saying that she is inexplicably surprised about being pregnant.  It is astonishing that God opens her womb regularly and the egg gets fertilised because she's having unprotected sex.

But children are an heritage of the Lord.  He will never give you more than you can handle, even if it kills you.  

• Upvote 15

2 hours ago, Hisey said:

Why do people say they’ve “called it” when it isn’t a surprise?

I actually thought this was a parody of what Erin might have written. It’s hard to believe its real, it is such a typical example of fundie talk.

If you don't care for my expressing what happened or my word choice, feel free to scroll on by. ?

This is the second time in this conversation you've had some snarky comment to make in relation to mine. (And the first one you even put words in my mouth that I never said) I'm not sure what the problem is. 

Edited by FaithAndReason
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, just_ordinary said:

And here I sit and wonder if they will give us another two couples expecting to tie with the Duggars....

My guess is on Tori actually. 

I’ll see your Tori and raise you a Carlin. I’m predicting a 4th of July themed pregnant sisters pic quick before Josie delivers and right after the honeymoon baby is announced.

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

9 minutes ago, FaithAndReason said:

If you don't care for my expressing what happened or my word choice, feel free to scroll on by. ?

This is the second time in this conversation you've had some snarky comment to make in relation to mine. (And the first one you even put words in my mouth that I never said) I'm not sure what the problem is. 

That particular poster is  trolling all over the place.  Just downvote or scroll on past her crap and don't take it personally.  

• Upvote 18
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

That particular poster is  trolling all over the place.  Just downvote or scroll on past her crap and don't take it personally.  

And she was doing so much better last week.

• Haha 14

16 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

And she was doing so much better last week.

Was she?  I must have missed it.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Was she?  I must have missed it.

I forgot to screen shot it but someone commented on the instagram announcement pretty much exactly what we are saying here... How is this baby a "suprise" Lawson had a shot back at them.

sorry I didn't mean to quote :I I have not had my coffee yet

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, AussieKrissy said:

Well you are an Aussie!

• Haha 6

Just now, Palimpsest said:

Well you are an Aussie!

Drinking it now and trying to wake up despite the fact I have been at work for an hour....

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

Dead Erin and fundies in general, you keep using the word surprise and I’m not sure it means what you think it means. 

Reveal hidden contents

305E5AAD-F2D0-402B-A24E-2F41F0AE52EF.thumb.jpeg.7dbdaf1fbeb8ab78040cac14c2165586.jpeg

Oh my goodness that typo. I definitely meant Dear, not Dead.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I forgot to screen shot it but someone commented on the instagram announcement pretty much exactly what we are saying here... How is this baby a "suprise" Lawson had a shot back at them.

Here you go:

D15438AF-8FC8-435B-BA33-B315C3926010.thumb.jpeg.27495eb25bb9f201adfa238270692402.jpeg

Anyone else find his response laughably hilarious given his bad habit of hating on women, specifically minority women, on Twitter? 

• Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 18
  • Thank You 1

9 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Here you go:

D15438AF-8FC8-435B-BA33-B315C3926010.thumb.jpeg.27495eb25bb9f201adfa238270692402.jpeg

Anyone else find his response laughably hilarious given his bad habit of hating on women, specifically minority women, on Twitter? 

oh they hypocrisy strikes again.... 

now I want to get on and reply something exactly like you wrote 

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

OM gosh a fundie telling someone else to “get a hobby”. God if only these young couples could all get a Hobby.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

OM gosh a fundie telling someone else to “get a hobby”. God if only these young couples could all get a Hobby.

that did not involve passing out god shit and rabidly humping to make babies

• Upvote 4

Oh and so nice of Lawson, his "bless you" reads like the, fuck you, he means it to be.....

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic