IGNORED

Erin & Chad 5: I’m Thoroughly Defrauded by Chad’s Attire

HerNameIsBuffy

It absolutely does look like mascara. 

Yet, could it maybe be wet (teary) eyelashes that are clumpy from 'sleep' (I dunno how else to call the grossness that sometimes collects in people's eyes) and make it all look like mascara? Maybe she used a filter? 

Oh, who am I kidding. It probably IS mascara on a baby. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 5/31/2019 at 10:00 AM, Screamapillar said:

Erin curled Brooklyn's hair for a photoshoot when she was barely two years old, so I wouldn't put it past her to put mascara on a baby.

Meanwhile, I can't even get my small children to be still enough to get a bandaid on straight. How does one even successfully get mascara on a baby?

Don't ask me. I couldn't even get my youngest dressed let alone put make up on her. She wouldn't sit still long enough. She was our monkey.  

I know all sorts of folks get upset when we speculate on pregnancy, but I think Erin might be preggo based on the instagram picture at the Paine wedding. She has that puffy, tired, early pregnancy look. I realize that she could be bloated or simply tired from having three small children and two weddings two weekends in a row. But I'm going with pregnant. 

• Upvote 4

I really hope that Erin waits a year or two before adding anymore children to her family. Another one or two would be very difficult space wise in her small cottage home. Four or five children aged six and under is a LOT of hard work. She would have less time to spend with Carson and Brooklyn which would be sad as they appear to be such a happy family. I hope that she has a decent gap as Everley is only 14 months old. But, I don’t think that planning to space out children is something that Erin would be happy with. Not too sure about Chad; he might be ok with some NFP. Here’s hoping that they are happy with three “blessings” for the moment. 

Chad has been looking exhausted lately. That man needs a beer and a couple of hours to watch sports imo. 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

Chad has been looking exhausted lately. That man needs a beer and a couple of hours to watch sports imo. 

Or a less manipulative wife.

• Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 2

On 6/3/2019 at 4:32 PM, FaithAndReason said:

I know all sorts of folks get upset when we speculate on pregnancy, but I think Erin might be preggo based on the instagram picture at the Paine wedding. She has that puffy, tired, early pregnancy look. I realize that she could be bloated or simply tired from having three small children and two weddings two weekends in a row. But I'm going with pregnant. 

While it may be fun to “call” it, another pregnancy would probably be a bad thing for the small children in that family. More crowded conditions, increased stress on parents...why would anyone hope for such a thing for Carson, Brooklyn and Everly?

23 minutes ago, Hisey said:

While it may be fun to “call” it, another pregnancy would probably be a bad thing for the small children in that family. More crowded conditions, increased stress on parents...why would anyone hope for such a thing for Carson, Brooklyn and Everly?

I never said I hoped for it. Not sure where you got that from. I said I think she might be early pregnant again. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

I have no idea where they would put a fourth. Erin would have to give up her beloved little cottage for something bigger. The house is tiny, no basement, and they are renting so they can’t build an addition. They need to buy a fixer upper with a lot more square footage and get started on it ASAP. We know they will eventually have a fourth. So better now than later.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have no idea where they would put a fourth. Erin would have to give up her beloved little cottage for something bigger. The house is tiny, no basement, and they are renting so they can’t build an addition. They need to buy a fixer upper with a lot more square footage and get started on it ASAP. We know they will eventually have a fourth. So better now than later.

They can put 2 bunk beds in the kids bedroom, that fits 4 children (plus a baby in the parent's bedroom, as Erin is OK with co-sleeping). I wonder if they have closets for clothes and toys. 

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

They can put 2 bunk beds in the kids bedroom, that fits 4 children (plus a baby in the parent's bedroom, as Erin is OK with co-sleeping). I wonder if they have closets for clothes and toys. 

That room was so small that I don’t think it could fit two regular sized bunk beds. She would have to switch bedrooms with the kids to make that work. And then her full sized bed would probably take up most of the room in the smaller room. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Chad would get put on bunk bed duty to accommodate. :pb_lol: 

I could so see him building a triple bunk bed in that bedroom in order to accommodate Erin. I have this feeling Erin wants to stay in the house and Chad just goes along with it. 

• Upvote 5

I wonder why Erin is so set on that house. I’m sure they get a good price but with as handy as chad is, they could get a big house that’s needs gutted. Maybe something foreclosed. Keep renting for the next year while chad and crew fix it up. Something with 3-4 big bedrooms. I think the housing is pretty cheap down there for a foreclosed home? 

• Upvote 4

I don't really get it either but I also grew up in apartments so there's nothing appealing about tiny cottages to me. Give me space. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I don't really get it either but I also grew up in apartments so there's nothing appealing about tiny cottages to me. Give me space. 

I understand they have a large yard and that helps a lot. But that’s only when the weather is good. There are plenty of days in the winter when it’s too cold to play outside and days in the summer when it’s too hot to be outside. Plus rainy days in spring in fall. Therefore there’s a lot of time they spend indoors. I would go a little bonkers if I had three small kids in a small house for a few days straight. I personally think there’s nothing wrong with living in a small house! I think lots of people in the US could downsize and still be happy. But there gets to be a point where each person in the house just doesn’t have enough space for comfort. And I’m afraid they will reach that point with #4. The Duggars and Bateses all reached that point years ago. They got lucky that they got tv shows to help to finish off a huge house (Duggars) and a huge addition (Bateses). 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That room was so small that I don’t think it could fit two regular sized bunk beds. She would have to switch bedrooms with the kids to make that work. And then her full sized bed would probably take up most of the room in the smaller room. 

Jerm, surely you remember the Hamster Cage of Horrors? Erin can fit at least 5 more kids in there.

• Haha 7

I wouldn't put it past them to have Chad build a quadruple bunk bed. Wasn't there some fundie that put their kids on like industrial shelving? And someone who build bunk beds into a closet?  

• Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Jerm, surely you remember the Hamster Cage of Horrors? Erin can fit at least 5 more kids in there.

Was that Emily and DNA? I wasn’t here for it but I definitely read the old thread. That place looked so unsafe. So many quiverful fundie families have squeezed too many people in a home or RV. Let’s name a few... Duggars, Rods, Bateses, Emily and DNA, Anderson’s, Keller’s, Miller’s, and probably a few more I’m forgetting. 

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Was that Emily and DNA? I wasn’t here for it but I definitely read the old thread. That place looked so unsafe. So many quiverful fundie families have squeezed too many people in a home or RV. Let’s name a few... Duggars, Rods, Bateses, Emily and DNA, Anderson’s, Keller’s, Miller’s, and probably a few more I’m forgetting. 

The Shupes! Erika had what, seven kids?, in a tiny three bed room tract home. The girls were basically shoehorned in like sardines with massive sets of bunks in a tiny room.

And the  Zsucifer gang has 12 in a tiny little dump - and the parents each have their own room!

Edited by nelliebelle1197
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Is the boutiques inventory in Chad and Erin's house too?

When I watched the video of everyone packaging the stuff, it looked like Zach and Whit’s house.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

When I watched the video of everyone packaging the stuff, it looked like Zach and Whit’s house.

I wonder if that video was for show and the main stock is with a fulfillment partner...

• I Agree 1

Just now, nelliebelle1197 said:

I wonder if that video was for show and the main stock is with a fulfillment partner...

If it isn’t now, I bet it will be soon. It’s so much easier and more fun to make your money by modeling modest dresses and making sponsored posts on social media. Packaging and shipping dresses is boring. They will soon be paying someone to do the boring work. If they aren’t already. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If it isn’t now, I bet it will be soon. It’s so much easier and more fun to make your money by modeling modest dresses and making sponsored posts on social media. Packaging and shipping dresses is boring. They will soon be paying someone to do the boring work. If they aren’t already. 

I would imagine they will pay for someone to help with packing and shipping soon too. That video last night of them all packing... their faces all looked miserable.

• I Agree 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic