• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 1

Ivycoveredtower

Everly really does take after her mama. 

Ivycoveredtower

Ivycoveredtower

Ivycoveredtower

I'm officially calling it Erin has to be pregnant, here is her latest picture for the boutique and they hashtaged it bump friendly. last time they were so blatant about something like that it was with Whitney and soon after she announced. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 4

19tacos&counting

Latest picture of Erin has be wondering! I don’t see any notable bump. The dress is a little flown. EDCE30E3-B736-4213-AB70-EF160D4B395A.thumb.png.4baee53933ed9239077537631ee76cb5.png

Waffle Time
catlady

i like the solid dresses on Erin and Carlin in Whitney's photo, better than the floral one on Erin above it.  the contrast at the waistline is too abrupt for my preference.  

regarding her hashtag in the ad, it could just be marketing rather than a reference to herself.

bal maiden
19 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I'm officially calling it Erin has to be pregnant, here is her latest picture for the boutique and they hashtaged it bump friendly. last time they were so blatant about something like that it was with Whitney and soon after she announced. 

I have breastfed both my kids, and can’t for the life of me work out how that dress is nursing friendly. I see a cross over, but it’s wayhigh, and even if you could hoik a boob out, you’d have no chance with the other side!

JermajestyDuggar
40 minutes ago, bal maiden said:

I have breastfed both my kids, and can’t for the life of me work out how that dress is nursing friendly. I see a cross over, but it’s wayhigh, and even if you could hoik a boob out, you’d have no chance with the other side!

Anything is nursing friendly. If your nipples are long enough ;)

I hated nursing and I did it for over 2 years straight. I did make a lot of my clothing become nursing friendly by just hiking my shirt all the way up or pulling a loose neck shirt way down (and stretching it out). I will never miss nursing. 

Hisey
On 5/14/2019 at 6:40 PM, Ivycoveredtower said:

Another photo shoot? Erin seems like she lives at the photographer (and her kids live there too!) Carson seems like a sweetie, though.