Rufus bless, maybe this guy needs his own thread? :shock:

:shakehead2:

• Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 9

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Rufus bless, maybe this guy needs his own thread? :shock:

I would say you just can't make this stuff up but obviously he did.

• I Agree 10

More idiocy from BarbieQ:

image.png.ee468ff144f147e34eaa50255c61c588.png

• Eyeroll 14
  • WTF 1

On 6/12/2021 at 1:01 AM, Audrey2 said:

I would say you just can't make this stuff up but obviously he did.

Tip of the damn iceberg.  I'll see your Bishop Larry Gaiters and raise you Romana Didulo.  

QAnons Are Harassing People at the Whim of a Woman They Say Is Canada’s Queen  A woman who claims she is the secret ruler of Canada has, thanks to QAnon influencers, thousands of followers, some of which are extremely active offline and harassing Canadians.

Her followers print up "cease and desist" documents and deliver them to various businesses and restaurants announcing "You've been served!".  Most people just say Thank you.  The docs demand that the recipient stop all vax and covid mitigation measures. 

This is all funny, but it's not, because she's calling for her followers to  the execute of health care workers and politicians involved in the vax rollout.  

Edited by Howl
  • WTF 12

11 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

More idiocy from BarbieQ:

image.png.ee468ff144f147e34eaa50255c61c588.png

Knowing Trump, had his coup attempt worked, he probably would have given Putin Alaska and all the blue states.

• Upvote 7

I fully realize math isn’t my strong point, but what the actual hell is that mess?! Maybe after a few drinks some of it might make sense. Or not. Probably not. 

• Haha 12
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

I fully realize math isn’t my strong point, but what the actual hell is that mess?! Maybe after a few drinks some of it might make sense. Or not. Probably not. 

I think the time to worry is when this nonsense starts making sense to you.  :pb_smile:

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 13

Have seen more than a few comments on twitter that many pastors are becoming alarmed at the speed at which congregants are adopting QAnon beliefs, as in, it's spreading like wildfire. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Have seen more than a few comments on twitter that many pastors are becoming alarmed at the speed at which congregants are adopting QAnon beliefs, as in, it's spreading like wildfire. 

Oh my.  Some of the pastors are possibly to blame for having entered the political arena when they should have stayed clear or of not countering basic untruth when they first saw it.  I think they can encourage balanced logical thinking without being political.  

As to the shenanigans getting to the mark of the beast, I've seen some really wild ones.  They'll make up almost any scheme to get to 666.  

• Upvote 12

When I lived in SW Colorado, there was a HWY 666 that went from Gallup, NM, north through Shiprock, past Cortez, CO and ended in Monticello, Utah. 

And yup, they ended up changing the highway number.  There was the sign of the beast association and then the problem with people stealing highway signs -- obviously the devil made them do it. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Howl said:

Well it's essentially replacing Christ with Trump, with minimal other belief change AFAICS. Some of these "Christians" haven't been for a very long time. Maybe we should start renaming them Trumpies.

• Upvote 9

18 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

How does 66 equal 18?  In that one example, they're adding in the number of letters?  And I see they had to add that 2 to the "sarscov" to get it to come out to the appropriate number.  Plus, they had to add the 19 to Covid to get that to add up.  This is insanity.  Not to mention that the whole "666" nonsense makes as much sense as being afraid of the number 13.  

These people will believe anything.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

9 minutes ago, Xan said:

How does 66 equal 18?

If you stand on your head and add the two numbers…. ?  

6 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Some of these "Christians" haven't been for a very long time.

Yes, I find it scary how easily so-called worship of Jesus was eagerly replaced with worship of Trump.  Madness. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

If you do this with T R U M P it adds up to 88 which means HH which means Hitler.  Ooooh!  Aaaah!

(and never mind the handful of other words I tried that produced only gibberish.  Selective perception anyone?)

• Haha 15

Trump and Bill O'Reilly are planning to do a series of rallies together this December:

QAnon supporters have acted with dismay and confusion after Donald Trump announced the December dates of his upcoming speaking tour with Bill O'Reilly, which coincides with when he is meant to have already been reinstated as president.

Trump has confirmed the upcoming dates and locations for the events with the former Fox News host in a statement while sharing links for his supporters to buy tickets, which are being sold for at least $100.

According to the statement, Trump and O'Reilly will appear in Sunrise, Florida on December 11, before moving to Orlando on December 12, as well as Houston, Texas on December 18, and ending with Dallas on December 19.

"My tour with Bill O'Reilly is getting a lot of attention, and I'm looking forward to it. Maybe tickets would make a great Father's Day gift? In any event, I'll see you then, and much sooner," Trump said.

:popcorn2:

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Haha 3

On 6/22/2021 at 3:50 PM, Cartmann99 said:

Trump and Bill O'Reilly are planning to do a series of rallies together this December:

:popcorn2:

These people are really saying they think Trump wouldn't charge $3000 a ticket? Trump would charge his mother for a hug, if she was still around. Actually, he'd probably sue her for ripping off his hairstyle. 

Trump loves money and himself. That's it. 100%. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to open their eyes. 

I am alarmed and dismayed at how incredibly stupid so many people are. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

So I've seen at least two people arrested for voting twice for Trump.  I'm guessing they'll be executed?

• Upvote 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic