IGNORED

QAnon: Paranoid Trumpers on Steroids

Cartmann99

"the activation of the graphene oxide" being "energized" by 5G technology and killing them."

Where the fuck do they come up with this shit? How do people actually believe this? smh

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 11

It's like Mad Libs for meth addicts!  

• Upvote 12

Y'all may have come across this in the news already, but it is epic in its horribleness.  A seemingly normal dad, Matthew Taylor Coleman, who with his wife ran a successful surfing instruction business in Santa Barbara, CA, took his two children (10 mo old and 2 year old) across the border to Mexico and killed them both by repeatedly stabbing them with a spear fishing gun. People who had been around him recently (like in the last week) saw zero signs of anything amiss. 

He has a bachelor’s degree in history from Point Loma Nazarene University in San Diego, California and an MA in Spanish from UC Santa Barbara. He is also deeply into Q and the Illuminati. 

NBC: "A criminal complaint alleges that he told the FBI that he killed his children because he believed they "were going to grow into monsters" and that conspiracy theories led him to believe that his wife had passed down her "serpent DNA" to the children...According to the complaint, Coleman said that he knew what he did was wrong but that "it was the only course of action that would save the world."

I am thinking so strongly about Andrea Yates, who  was manipulated by an itinerant fire and brimstone preacher while suffering from post-partum psychosis. Even though she knew it was wrong, she murdered her children because she thought they were sentenced to eternal damnation; she had to do it to save them.  

After being convicted and sent to prison in Texas, her conviction was later overturned and she's currently (and likely permanently) in a mental hospital in Kerrville, TX.

Even though it was clear during the trial and numerous people testified that she was mentally ill,  the key element in Texas law (I don't know about other states) is that she knew what she was doing to her children was wrong. 

• Sad 13

More nonsense from the people of the Q:

image.png.974d46a4bacb453fd9d3990ea3f11eb8.png

• Eyeroll 13
  • WTF 1

Sweet jebus, I've been infected with the mark of the beast and can't detox.  However, I'm in good company, with tens of millions of my fellow Americans all mark of the beast and whatnot, although it's not showing up on my forehead or anywhere else.  Nothing sheeplike going on; no lanolin craving or anything.

BUT: In Woody Allen's Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex, there's a  segment where a psychiatrist, Dr. Ross (Gene Wilder), falls in love with a sheep entrusted by to him by a patient.  Things happen, Gene Wilder is busted in a hotel room with the sheep, and ends up in the gutter swilling Woolite.  Is that our fate? 

But back to numbers:  Starting with 666, 3 x 6 = 18 x 2 (I've had the jab twice)  = 36

Or is it 666 x 2 = 1332    

1 + 3 + 3 + 2 = 9

How do they DO it?  I'm just getting random numbers.  Does one have to know the super secret QAnon handshake or what?

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 6
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Howl said:

Sweet jebus, I've been infected with the mark of the beast and can't detox.  However, I'm in good company, with tens of millions of my fellow Americans all mark of the beast and whatnot, although it's not showing up on my forehead or anywhere else. 

Starting with 666, 3 x 6 = 18 x 2 (I've had the jab twice)  = 36

Or is it 666 x 2 = 1332    

1 + 3 + 3 + 2 = 9

How do they DO it?  I'm just getting random numbers.  Does one have to know the super secret QAnon handshake or what?

I had a consultation with the dead celebrity who lives in my clothes dryer and this is what I was told:

We're going to end up getting 666 shots and then be taken to a secret location to get the mark tattooed on our foreheads. When we wake up the next morning, the graphene oxide in the vaccine will be activated by the tiny microchips in the tattoo ink, and then a song will start playing inside our heads, slowly driving us all insane...

Spoiler

• Haha 16

14 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I had a consultation with the dead celebrity who lives in my clothes dryer and this is what I was told:

We're going to end up getting 666 shots and then be taken to a secret location to get the mark tattooed on our foreheads. When we wake up the next morning, the graphene oxide in the vaccine will be activated by the tiny microchips in the tattoo ink, and then a song will start playing inside our heads, slowly driving us all insane...

Hide contents

My dead celebrity, who is Fred Astaire, and lives, appropriately enough, in the Mitsubishi Mr. Slim air conditioner, agrees, but says the song will be:

Spoiler

Edited by thoughtful
it was a small riffle, after all
  • Haha 13
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Howl said:

I think even numerologists would have trouble with this insanity. And, as with the essential oil woo, I'm always amused when those who proclaim to be great Christians dabble in stuff like this unironically, knowing full well that they'd proclaim people who actually use numerology and such to be hell-bound heathens. 

Show them a tarot card and they'd probably declare you demon possessed. But add up some numbers associated with letters, JUST LIKE numerology (which is frequently referenced in reading tarot cards) and suddenly they are getting secret messages from God. 

(So I pulled a tarot card with the vague question of whether the Q-crazies were right about this, and the answer I got was basically "people have been nuts forever, and they'll keep being nuts, they'll just come up with new nuttery each year". As for numbers, the card was a 10, which means completion and reduces to one, which means a new beginning. So a new beginning of something old. And it was the Wheel of Fortune, which also has an element of chance... occasionally they'll hit on something true but it's due to pure luck, not knowledge. I wouldn't base my life on the cards, but do pull one daily just to see what I get. It often applies to my day, in some way, and always helps me keep perspective - tomorrow is another card, another day, trials are not permanent. These people shouldn't base their belief system on whatever false info they're reading online, but should focus on actual facts!  Or just pull some cards. They'll be no less accurate than their half-assed numerology.)

• Upvote 9

23 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

My dead celebrity, who is Fred Astaire, and lives, appropriately enough, in the Mitsubishi Mr. Slim air conditioner, agrees, but says the song will be:

:laughing-rolling:

I have Phyllis Diller at the moment. Lucille Ball is supposed to come in September.

Spoiler

Funny Face Phyllis GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show

200.gif

Dead comedians taking over your dryer makes doing laundry almost fun! :my_biggrin:

• Haha 13

On 8/16/2021 at 5:41 AM, Cartmann99 said:

I'm kind of weirdly impressed by her arrogant confidence when she is so utterly, completely, batshit crazy and ignorantly wrong.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I'm kind of weirdly impressed by her arrogant confidence when she is so utterly, completely, batshit crazy and ignorantly wrong.

This sort of emphatic crazy always makes me think of the line from "The Second Coming" by Yeats:

The best lack all conviction, while the worst   

Are full of passionate intensity.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

On 8/7/2021 at 6:30 PM, Cartmann99 said:

:doh:

Wasn't Pete Santilli on the scene at the occupation of the Malheur Wildlife Reservation pretending to be "Press"?  

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Wasn't Pete Santilli on the scene at the occupation of the Malheur Wildlife Reservation pretending to be "Press"?  

Good catch!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

On 8/19/2021 at 9:41 PM, church_of_dog said:

And clothes! Was she born wearing that outfit?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 2

11 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Isn't aiding and abetting a known terrorist organization a prosecutable felony?

• I Agree 8

12 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Isn't aiding and abetting a known terrorist organization a prosecutable felony?

Apparently, only when the organization is made up of Muslims.

• Upvote 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic