IGNORED

QAnon: Paranoid Trumpers on Steroids

Cartmann99

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Biden might be president of the United States corporation that has gone bankrupt but the nation of United States  is governed by President Donald Trump.

I had no idea the US was part of two countries.

Um, can I decide to stick with US Corporation? I still trust Biden over Trump... and I can't believe anyone looks at Trump or Powell and thinks "yes, these are two sane, hard-working individuals".

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Apparently having American people just assume jurisdiction over Finnish people and decisions and prosecute them according to real or imaginary American or international statutes  is not a violation of the sovereign nation somehow.

No, no, that makes complete sense.

Remember the other day when the US bought Greenland?  Well, they just threw Finland in too to sweeten the deal.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6

17 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Biden might be president of the United States corporation that has gone bankrupt but the nation of United States  is governed by President Donald Trump. 

Oh great, they're adding in Sovereign Citizen bullshit. 

On 1/17/2021 at 8:50 PM, AmazonGrace said:

China has 250 K soldiers waiting on the borders in Canada and Mexico.

And somehow the world media failed to notice them getting there or waiting there. Also I'd hate to be on the Canadian duty, that would be cold!!

• Upvote 14

Reporting from the void:

My internet outage has been delayed. We still have electricity. I have observed no death squads. 

That goes to show how clever they are.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 4

"Dances with Karens" -- I literally just guffawed when I read that.  I'm going to think about it and laugh for the rest of that day. 

The text if you can't read it:   @Praying-Medic  Nothing is gonna happen today or any day for that matter. Time to give it up already. We're fucked! 

Clarification: This seems to be someone posting in response to The Praying Medic and not the words of The Praying Medic himself. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 9

kuva.png.f82f4bbc7c0278b47b5ede5d1e770f14.png

My sources tell me that Biden won't be president tomorrow, but neither will Trump. There is a military coup going on and Biden will be arrested. There will be military tribunals broadcast on emergency TV broadcasts all around the world (Sidney Powell will be presiding over these). Social media may go down. The United States has not been a nation since 1871 because it has been a corporation ever since City of London bought it and there has been no real presidents since Grant. They own several other nations too. The corporation of the US will be dissolved because there is no president tomorrow, and the power will be returned from the elites to the people. We will see massive arrests of corrupted people world wide and everything will be fine. Those who believe in authorities will be severely upset when the truth comes out. Illuminati will be forced out of finance business, money will be based on gold again, and the wealth will be more justly distributed. The internet and electricity may go out temporarily  but food shortage is not likely.

• Bless Your Heart 1
  • Haha 9
  • Thank You 4

@AmazonGrace, I go between wanting to laugh at your posts and wanting to cry. Some of this hits too close to home. My Trumper parent has always been into off the wall things but is getting worse as time goes on and it wouldn’t surprise me if this is some of the stuff they believe!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

37 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

the power will be returned from the elites to the people. ... and the wealth will be more justly distributed. 

Wait, aren't these things AGAINST everything they stand for?

If they want wealth more justly distributed, shouldn't they have been voting for Bernie this whole time?

Oh wait... they just meant straight white people above the poverty line? Carry on.

• Upvote 14

23 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Reporting from the void:

My internet outage has been delayed. We still have electricity. I have observed no death squads. 

That goes to show how clever they are.

I've seen "FoolWinkle" and "Qbacca" as well, but I do like "dances with Karens".

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4

On 1/17/2021 at 4:50 AM, AmazonGrace said:

My Q sources in Finland may be nuttier than those in the US. Anyway this is what I have learned recently:

Biden will not become president even if he has a fake inauguration ceremony. Trump has tremendous powers because of the Insurrection act of 1807 and a national emergency that he declared in 2018.  France, Italy, Germany, Great Britain and China forged the election results. China has 250 K soldiers waiting on the borders in Canada and Mexico. The United States, the Federal Reserve System and the IRS will be declared bankrupt and the phoenix will rise from the ashes and remove all the pedophiles. And the Qanon shaman who got arrested is a deepfake because they have never heard of him before. 

Most Finnish politicians will also be arrested, if they haven't already been replaced with clones and doppelgängers. They are traitors to the country because Finland is part of the EU. And somehow seemingly unrelated things that are happening in Finland are going to be avenged by Trump's prosecutors.

Some of these people lost quite a bit of money betting for Trump victory in the elections. But their hope is that once the corrupt cabal is out of power all debts will be forgiven. Nesara/Qesara has something to do with this but I must confess they lost me with that bit.

Why did Trump wait until after he was out of office to release the pedophile-removing phoenix?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Well, I went through the remaining Q's, reported them*, blocked them*, and deleted the list.

I feel so freeeeeeeeee. I know Q's are still going to be around, but at least POTUS will no longer be pandering to them.

*Not the blue checked ones.

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

The real Q was the friends we made along the way but stay tuned for my new scam.

I just came to post this.  

Q is throwing in the towel, but stay tuned, and he'll set up a way for you to send him money. 

I don't think this is going to fly with people who gave up everything and invested every fiber of their being in Q.  This guy's identity is known, his physical address may be known as well.  I'd assume it's scary to be him right now. 

That the inauguration went off without a hitch, was solemn and amazing and beautiful and awe-inspiring was so important. At least some people watched and realized that  there were no mass arrests and there would be no mass arrests and Q was nothing and would be nothing. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 12

Some believers are sceptical and threatening the prophets but keep the faith, the plan is working and the goalposts are moving.

The inauguration was a recorded fake. We know this for certain because somebody  who has a Youtube channel said he had seen the tape ten hours in advance. (I think he reported it afterwards.) Although Biden swore an oath on a satanic Bible, Joe Biden is not the president, the army holds the power because Trump activated the Insurrection Act. There were 17 flags in his departure and this was a message to Q because Q is the 17th letter.

Washington DC has been surrounded by a locked fence.  The trials will be held in DC because all the cabalists are there. Trump will return in power on March 4th. There were no arrests on inauguration day (even though predicted) because all successful warfare requires a surprise moment, and it wouldn't have worked if the arrestees knew it ahead of time. Biden didn't get the nuclear codes, he is not the commander in chief so we can breathe easily, knowing that Satanists will not return to the power.  Oh and the Vatican has been raided. Someone saw 650 airplanes on Flightradar that were going from Vatican to the US. (1)

They brought 34 quadrillion (2) worth of treasures to the United States that will be put to use for good purposes.

kuva.thumb.png.6499c7c176c233be8e58de9c600b00f3.png

Footnotes:

(1) The Vatican has no airport.

(2) 34 quadrillions are  the same as 34 000 trillions, 34,000,000,000,000,000.

According to https://www.businessinsider.com/heres-how-much-money-there-is-in-the-world-2017-10?r=US&IR=T

the total amount of money in the entire world is about 5 trillion dollars if you count actual cash in circulation, and $80 trillion if you count the money that exists digitally .

It is doubtful that 34 quadrillion worth of treasures would fit in 650 airplanes.

Officially, the Vatican's total net assets are about 4 billion. (A trillion is a thousand billions and a quadrillion is a million billions.)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-vatican-finances-idUSKBN26M5XD

Was it a message to Q that Biden signed 17 executive orders on his first day?

https://www.france24.com/en/video/20210121-joe-biden-signs-17-executive-orders-in-first-move-as-us-president

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Thank You 9

the butthurt is strong with these folks  

QAnon is not going away. But it’s reeling in abject confusion and despair after Joe Biden took office on Wednesday without Donald Trump leading an army of federal agents and National Guardsmen to storm the inauguration and arrest the entire leadership of the Democratic Party.

QAnon has always been a crystal clear example of Poe’s Law, the adage that any sufficiently extreme position reaches a state where it is indistinguishable from parody without knowledge of the author’s intent. (By this point, some of the derision may have been coming from pro-Q posters who finally realized they’d been duped.) Examples at this point included messages informing federal agents that “EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS WEBSITE IS SATIRE,” asking “Mods please explain why Biden isn’t arrested yet,” and people screaming at each other about the logic of searching for hidden codes in video timestamps.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

QAnon douche cannons might find it harder to get certain jobs. 

Rep. Stephanie Murphy (D-FL) was already struck at how the Capitol attack demonstrated the growing influence of conspiracy theories like QAnon—a wide-ranging set of unfounded beliefs encompassing election lies and fantasies of depravity by those in power—which drove adherents to a violent plot to keep Donald Trump in power by any means necessary.

Then came the report that at least 22 current or former members of the U.S. military or law enforcement were found to have been at or near the Capitol attack on Jan. 6, according to a Jan. 15 review by the Associated Press, with more reportedly under investigation by federal officials.

A former Pentagon official, Murphy quickly drew up a bill designed to block QAnon believers, and other conspiracy followers, from obtaining the security clearances required to access classified federal government information.

“What we discovered was that there was a shocking number of people involved in that insurrection who seemingly live normal lives, working in government and law enforcement and the military,” Murphy told The Daily Beast. “It’s really dangerous for individuals who hold these types of views to receive a security clearance and access to classified information… if any Americans participated in the Capitol attack, or if they subscribe to these dangerous anti-government views of QAnon, then they have no business being entrusted with our nation's secrets.”

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 7

I'm getting very concerned about Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert.  Both women are fanatics with a gun fetish. When I say fanatics, I mean that in the true, literal sense, obsessed with guns and Jesus. As one tweep noted, Lauren Boebert is Michelle Bachman with a gun and a kill list. 

Taylor Greene is 100% QAnon; I don't  think Boebert is 100% QAnon...YET.  

Apparently, Representatives are allowed to have guns in their offices but may not bring them into the Chamber.  Yesterday a male representative  tried to go through the magnetic screening station into the House chamber yesterday with a gun. WTF.  He knew it would set off the sensor. He tried to pawn it off the bag it was in on an aide, but the aide was heard to say, I don't have a permit and wouldn't take it.  DC laws about gun possession are incredibly strict.  At least the aide has two brain cells to rub together and some sense of self preservation. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 10
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2

On 1/19/2021 at 10:56 PM, AmazonGrace said:

Reporting from the void:

We did have a power outage last night which must have been it, and in no possible way could be related to the high temperatures we are currently experiencing.

If there were death squads they probably collapsed from heat exhaustion and dehydration.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

I keep forgetting it’s summer in Australia.

(It’s 12°F/-11°C right now where I am).

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

This guy got out of Qanon when they predicted that Trump would use a phrase as a proof, which turned out to be something that he uses regularly.

• Thank You 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic