IGNORED

QAnon: Paranoid Trumpers on Steroids

Cartmann99

51 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Now that this is in the news, how can we expect FB users and advertisers to respond?

I don't expect a substantial response.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8

19 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I used to get a lit of pro-TFG “Deplorables” group recommendations.

• Upvote 3

Isn't it remarkble that they all seem to hear god speaking to them...

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

Ted Cruz's father claimed to have a religious vision which led to Lyin' Ted's 2016 White House run. It's a safe bet that his father will have another vision when Cruz is ready for another try. :popcorn2:

• Eyeroll 9

27 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

I think He's speaking to me saying don't vote for the charlatans.  That or it's the cat.  

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Ted Cruz's father claimed to have a religious vision which led to Lyin' Ted's 2016 White House run. It's a safe bet that his father will have another vision when Cruz is ready for another try. :popcorn2:

Just thinking of Teddy makes me have a vision. It's a vision of me throwing up.

• Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

This is what you've been waiting for: The Second Coming of JFK.

Spoiler

Hundreds of QAnon Fans Are Going to Texas to See JFK Return. No, Seriously.

A QAnon prophecy says the assassinated president will return and make Trump the president again.

Hundreds of QAnon supporters are currently traveling from all across the U.S. to Dallas, where they expect to see John F. Kennedy suddenly reappear on Tuesday night and ordain former President Donald Trump as the “king of kings.”

Some QAnon followers were so eager to secure their place for the return of JFK that on Monday night hundreds of them gathered in Dealey Plaza, where Kennedy was shot in 1963, waiting for the latest QAnon conspiracy theory to come true. 

QAnon influencers are promoting several different versions of the conspiracy theory, and of what will supposedly happen Tuesday night.

According to Whiplash347, an account with almost 250,000 followers, Trump will be reinstated as the 18th president of the United States, because everything since 1871 (the date the Sovereign Citizen movement claims the U.S. became a corporation) is “illegal.”

Whiplash347 continues that Trump will then step down, and John F. Kennedy Jr., who died in a plane crash in 1999, will become president “like he would of if it wasn't for Killary plotting to kill him.” Joining JFK Jr. as vice president will be disgraced former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. 

At this point, Trump will ascend to “become 1 of the 7 new Kings. Most likely the King of Kings.”

Michael Brian Protzman, who runs the Negative48 channel (over 100,000 subscribers), sees things slightly differently.

Protzman has long claimed that the Kennedy bloodline is directly linked to Christ. He told his followers that on Tuesday, “JFK Sr, Jackie, and JFK Jr will be reintroduced to the world.” Then, the JFK Sr. “will travel around for seven days, then will pass.”

Before he dies, however, “JFK Sr. will transfer power to Donald Trump and JFK Jr. will be Trump’s vice president.”

Advertisement

Another part of the conspiracy claims that JFK’s return will coincide with the reversion to the Julian Calendar, which means the date will change immediately back to Oct. 20.

As ludicrous and outrageous as all these claims are, it’s a clear indication of the hold that the QAnon conspiracy movement has over its followers that hundreds of them gathered in Dallas more than 24 hours before this is all scheduled to take place.

A live video of the gathering on Monday night was posted to YouTube by “Patriot Dave,” a QAnon supporter from Missouri. He spoke to dozens of members of the crowd asking them where they’d traveled from for the event. People there said they had come from Florida, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Delaware, New York, California, North Carolina, Michigan, Arizona, Utah, Minnesota, Georgia, South Dakota, and Indiana. Many in attendance wore T-shirts with the words “Trump-Kennedy 2024” emblazoned on the front.

Many more QAnon followers have indicated on Telegram groups and other QAnon message boards that they also intend to travel to Dallas on Tuesday for what they believe will be the moment they’ve been waiting for: when Trump is vindicated and order is restored.

JFK Jr. has been a key part of the QAnon conspiracy mythos for some time. It began in June 2018 when someone claiming to be him posted on the message board 8chan and suggested he was the person behind the movement.

And last week in Las Vegas, two people who QAnon followers have claimed are JFK Jr. in disguise appeared on stage puring the Patriot Double Down, a major QAnon-focused conference. 

https://www.vice.com/en/article/xgd85a/qanon-dallas-jfk-trump

Mind you, JFK was born in 1917 so he's 104 now, and Hillary Clinton was 15 when he was shot. Gotta start young because there's so many people to assassinate, so little time.

• Confused 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

According to Whiplash347, an account with almost 250,000 followers, Trump will be reinstated as the 18th president of the United States, because everything since 1871 (the date the Sovereign Citizen movement claims the U.S. became a corporation) is “illegal.”

Whiplash347 continues that Trump will then step down, and John F. Kennedy Jr., who died in a plane crash in 1999, will become president “like he would of if it wasn't for Killary plotting to kill him.” Joining JFK Jr. as vice president will be disgraced former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. 

I'd be willing to read a few chapters to see where the writer goes with the zombie JFK Jr character, but magnanimous Trump? That's too far-fetched for me. :thumbsdown:

• Upvote 6

I kind of love it that they have gone to all this trouble to get TFG reinstated as the president but even so they recognize that Trump having the power is a bad idea so he is gonna step down ASAP and relinquish his throne to JFK JR, because someone who died in the nineties is sure to be less low energy than Trumpster.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

This is what you've been waiting for: The Second Coming of JFK.

Hide contents

Hundreds of QAnon Fans Are Going to Texas to See JFK Return. No, Seriously.

A QAnon prophecy says the assassinated president will return and make Trump the president again.

Hundreds of QAnon supporters are currently traveling from all across the U.S. to Dallas, where they expect to see John F. Kennedy suddenly reappear on Tuesday night and ordain former President Donald Trump as the “king of kings.”

Some QAnon followers were so eager to secure their place for the return of JFK that on Monday night hundreds of them gathered in Dealey Plaza, where Kennedy was shot in 1963, waiting for the latest QAnon conspiracy theory to come true. 

QAnon influencers are promoting several different versions of the conspiracy theory, and of what will supposedly happen Tuesday night.

At this point, Trump will ascend to “become 1 of the 7 new Kings. Most likely the King of Kings.”

Michael Brian Protzman, who runs the Negative48 channel (over 100,000 subscribers), sees things slightly differently.

Protzman has long claimed that the Kennedy bloodline is directly linked to Christ. He told his followers that on Tuesday, “JFK Sr, Jackie, and JFK Jr will be reintroduced to the world.” Then, the JFK Sr. “will travel around for seven days, then will pass.”

Before he dies, however, “JFK Sr. will transfer power to Donald Trump and JFK Jr. will be Trump’s vice president.”

Advertisement

Another part of the conspiracy claims that JFK’s return will coincide with the reversion to the Julian Calendar, which means the date will change immediately back to Oct. 20.

As ludicrous and outrageous as all these claims are, it’s a clear indication of the hold that the QAnon conspiracy movement has over its followers that hundreds of them gathered in Dallas more than 24 hours before this is all scheduled to take place.

A live video of the gathering on Monday night was posted to YouTube by “Patriot Dave,” a QAnon supporter from Missouri. He spoke to dozens of members of the crowd asking them where they’d traveled from for the event. People there said they had come from Florida, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Delaware, New York, California, North Carolina, Michigan, Arizona, Utah, Minnesota, Georgia, South Dakota, and Indiana. Many in attendance wore T-shirts with the words “Trump-Kennedy 2024” emblazoned on the front.

Many more QAnon followers have indicated on Telegram groups and other QAnon message boards that they also intend to travel to Dallas on Tuesday for what they believe will be the moment they’ve been waiting for: when Trump is vindicated and order is restored.

JFK Jr. has been a key part of the QAnon conspiracy mythos for some time. It began in June 2018 when someone claiming to be him posted on the message board 8chan and suggested he was the person behind the movement.

And last week in Las Vegas, two people who QAnon followers have claimed are JFK Jr. in disguise appeared on stage puring the Patriot Double Down, a major QAnon-focused conference. 

https://www.vice.com/en/article/xgd85a/qanon-dallas-jfk-trump

Mind you, JFK was born in 1917 so he's 104 now, and Hillary Clinton was 15 when he was shot. Gotta start young because there's so many people to assassinate, so little time.

Don’t you love how they adore Republican Trump, but veritably worship Democrat Kennedys?

• Upvote 14

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

So that would be "instated" not "reinstated" then as Trump and JFK and presumably everyone since 1817 was illegally elected?

Why not just skip straight to that point? Why do you need either a President or two dead Kennedys?

1. The what?! Middle eastern Jewish to Irish-American Catholic is not impossible, but it is... not very likely. Can we get Kennedys to do a DNA test and share results please??

2. So JFK Sr is coming back for a quick tour ("nice technology, wow planet's a bit screwed, love your hair") before faffing off again? And Jackie's doing what in this exactly? Does Aristotle get to come back too? Would that be awkward?

What? Why would anyone do this? It would be stupid and confusing and Y2Kish for our systems. Also stupid.

So he's a Presidential King? Why am I trying to make sense of this? Also... I wouldn't want to be too close to Presidential Kennedys, they were 2/3 unsatisfactorily investigated assassinations in a short period of time.

• Haha 14

QAnon Crowd Super Bummed That JFK Jr. Did Not Appear in Dallas

Rather than face their disappointment, though, the QAnon faithful quickly pivoted to a new prediction, claiming that the Kennedys and a host of other late celebrities would unveil themselves at a Rolling Stones concert in Dallas later that day.

“Rolling Stones?” said the host of one livestream monitoring the event. “Rolling away the stone!”

[...]

The Dallas QAnon believers had become convinced the Kennedys would unveil themselves on Nov. 2 around 12:30 p.m. Central time, right around the hour of Kennedy’s assassination. But they then began to add on other dead celebrities, convinced that they, too, would appear, having faked their deaths to avoid the deep state.

They began to pick out random people they encountered in the Dallas area as celebrities in disguise, claiming one man was comedian Robin Williams and another comedian Richard Pryor.

[...]

Still, some skepticism began to break in. During the Monday night livestream, some audience members became frustrated by their leaders’ refusal to peg the Kennedys’ reappearance to a specific time and date, the result of an apparent effort to avoid a single moment of crushing disappointment. One Dallas resident pointed out that no parade permits had been obtained for the parade of dead celebrities that was supposed to follow on Tuesday afternoon.

One of the livestream’s hosts shot back that followers needed to show more faith, pointing out how lonely so many of them had been before latching on to QAnon.

“Some of them were home alone feeling lonely,” she said. “They had nobody there. We’ve heard these stories for months about people, people feeling alone, having nobody they can talk to. And now you have, what, 1,000 people in Dallas?”

Suddenly, another woman cut her off.

“I just can’t wait to see Kobe Bryant!” the new woman said.

The list of returning celebrities grew long, coming to include not just the Kennedys, Bryant, and Williams, but also actress Debbie Reynolds and racecar driver Dale Earnhardt.

“Yes, there’s been a rapper here, we’re not sure of his name,” said one man livestreaming from Dallas.

“Tupac, maybe?” asked one helpful listener.

:doh:

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 11

I'm not sure how to say this, but there is a part of me that becomes more relieved as the Q thing gets more and more surreally bizarre.  

I mean, at least some of these folks have got to have a threshhold of believability somewhere...

Hopefully we are now approaching the Q version of jumping the shark?

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 6

Which dead celebrity do you want to see resurrected? I would love to see Queen live in the original lineup. Or as live as it gets.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

3 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Which dead celebrity do you want to see resurrected? I would love to see Queen live in the original lineup. Or as live as it gets.

Seconded! I'd love to see a zombie Freddie Mercury strutting along the stage belting out "We will rock you!"

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 4

@Ozlsn- . So JFK Sr is coming back for a quick tour ("nice technology, wow planet's a bit screwed, love your hair") before faffing off again? And Jackie's doing what in this exactly? Does Aristotle get to come back too? Would that be awkward?

Brilliant.  Absolutely brilliant.

Do we have to limit our dead celebrities to just one?  If so, I pick George Michael. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

My choice is not a celebrity but if anyone who's dead could come back I want to see Teddy Roosevelt just so he can kick the orange menace to the curb.

And if we're playing the dinner party game, or what people living or dead would you like to have dinner with my vote is Teddy Roosevelt, John Muir, Charles Bird Grinnell, and Gifford Pinchot.

James Garfield would be a pretty interesting guy to have dinner with too.

• Upvote 9

10 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

Hopefully we are now approaching the Q version of jumping the shark?

Ha ha, we can always hope.  Meanwhile, I’m going to urge Q-Republicans to write in JFK Jr. for president on their ballot in the next election.  😜

• Haha 12
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

Ha ha, we can always hope.  Meanwhile, I’m going to urge Q-Republicans to write in JFK Jr. for president on their ballot in the next election.  😜

If you can get that going that would be hilarious, not least as there is no requirement that I am aware of for a candidate to actually be alive (or non-fictional) to be written in. Dead Kennedy(s) For President!

14 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I was reading "Last Chance To See..." again last night, and I would love Douglas Adams to get a look at the current insanity and get his take on it. (Side note: now wondering if the rate of acceleration of extinction increased further with the advent of low cost air travel - travelling in 1988 was significantly more difficult getting to/around places like DRC and China. Also so sad that of the animals they profiled in the book one is now almost certainly extinct, and all are still endangered, some critically.)

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

More fanfic from the Q-Nuts:

:cray-cray:

Full Global martial law sounds interesting... especially on the Global Emergency Broadcast System! I'm going to hazard a guess that this all takes place right before the Rapture? Does Trump recite all the nations of the world in alphabetical order to prove he's not the Anti-Christ too? (What, you mean this isn't a Left Behind crossover?)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic