IGNORED

QAnon: Paranoid Trumpers on Steroids

Cartmann99

On 11/2/2021 at 9:58 PM, Ozlsn said:

1. The what?! Middle eastern Jewish to Irish-American Catholic is not impossible, but it is... not very likely. Can we get Kennedys to do a DNA test and share results please??

And Jackie's doing what in this exactly?

I once had to print a family tree thing for some client that traced their family all the way back to Adam and Eve. It was insanity. (Mine has apparently been traced back to some Pictish King except there's a good 500 year gap in it and one of the ancestors connected to him is known to the historical record with no mention of offspring. Anything past a certain point I'm questioning!)

What's Jackie doing? Probably very politely but firmly dressing Trump down for talking about changing her design for Air Force One's livery, and going off about what they did to the Rose Garden. 

6 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Does Trump recite all the nations of the world in alphabetical order to prove he's not the Anti-Christ too? (What, you mean this isn't a Left Behind crossover?)

I'd prefer he sing them along the lines of Yakko from Animaniacs. 

Exactly how insane and nonsensical does this have to get before people start wising up en masse? A parade of dead celebrities? The resurrection of a long-dead Democratic president being what presages Trump being crowned as king? Global Martial Law? Really?

Exactly how is Global Martial Law supposed to even begin to work? I'm sure Russia and North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Australia, France, Canada, Japan, China, Venezuela, Nigeria, Egypt and everywhere else... ALL these disparate countries are just dying to join up all together under Trump, who 98% if them despise and consider a laughingstock. 

I am seriously, seriously worried about people who believe this stuff. Our mental health care system is not up to snuff as it is, and now we find out there's a whole other untreated population out there who are seriously, dangerously delusional?

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

I am seriously, seriously worried about people who believe this stuff. Our mental health care system is not up to snuff as it is, and now we find out there's a whole other untreated population out there who are seriously, dangerously delusional?

I said this to my husband last night...at what point does society step in?  I suppose the answer to that is violence or planning violence, but damn.  These people are off. their. rockers.  I encountered saner people when I was in a psych hospital.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

If possible, this has taken an even weirder turn.  Some of those people who were at Dealey Plaza yesterday waiting on JFK, Jr. to materialize have lined up to talk to a guy who has a bird on his shoulder.  

648316100_Screenshot(7228).png.a75503b093806a502d05423532f992e1.png

Yes, it's a real bird.  We don't know what he's telling them.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 9

22 hours ago, Xan said:

If possible, this has taken an even weirder turn.  Some of those people who were at Dealey Plaza yesterday waiting on JFK, Jr. to materialize have lined up to talk to a guy who has a bird on his shoulder.  

648316100_Screenshot(7228).png.a75503b093806a502d05423532f992e1.png

Yes, it's a real bird.  We don't know what he's telling them.

That’s it. I am finding myself a mystic cockatoo, dressing up as a saloon girl, and heading to Texas. I will proclaim that Trump and Jesus both came to me in a dream with a secret message for all faithful Q-Anon people and for a mere $50 a person I will give the message. For an extra $100 I will also give the secret password that guarantees a fast pass into Heaven. (I will give it to all of you FJerites for free. The password is “cucumber”.) 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 15

1 hour ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

That’s it. I am finding myself a mystic cockatoo, dressing up as a saloon girl, and heading to Texas. I will proclaim that Trump and Jesus both came to me in a dream with a secret message for all faithful Q-Anon people and for a mere $50 a person I will give the message. For an extra $100 I will also give the secret password that guarantees a fast pass into Heaven. (I will give it to all of you FJerites for free. The password is “cucumber”.) 

Look out Dallas, here I come! :auto-car:

• Haha 8

When JFK and JFK, Jr were resurrection no shows in Dallas,   "QAnon...dusted themselves off...and arose with yet another outlandish conspiracy theory: JFK is actually alive and well, but he’s disguised as famous guitarist Keith Richards from The Rolling Stones." 

Apparently some QAnons had a "Whoa, that is just TOO CRAZY!" moment and walked themselves back from the edge of the cliff. 

• Upvote 11
  • Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, Howl said:

When JFK and JFK, Jr were resurrection no shows in Dallas,   "QAnon...dusted themselves off...and arose with yet another outlandish conspiracy theory: JFK is actually alive and well, but he’s disguised as famous guitarist Keith Richards from The Rolling Stones." 

Apparently some QAnons had a "Whoa, that is just TOO CRAZY!" moment and walked themselves back from the edge of the cliff. 

Why not Betty White?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 2

19 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Oooh. I like your plan. Can I come along? For an additional $40 each person can get a three-card Tarot reading explaining their own personal path to help society get back on the right track. I'm sure most of them will be some variation of "consult a psychiatrist, read a real history book, and take an internet sabbatical". 

We'll need some merch to sell, I think. T-shirts, hats and flags, at least.

15 hours ago, Howl said:

OK, so I know it is a mystery for the ages how Keith Richards has managed to survive so long, but... JFK? Really? How? Like, did the real Keith Richards OD decades ago and now is replaced by JFK in a Keith Richards suit? Did JFK have to take extensive guitar lessons first? How did no one notice all this time? How did his bandmates not notice? And how did someone notice NOW?

I think that's the biggest crazy for me. Like if all these wild conspiracies were true, they wouldn't be out on the internet for any gullible rando to come across. Q would have been disappeared after the first post, if they were sharing real "secret" information. 

I am beginning to think behind this mess there's some douchebag who doesn't believe any of this stuff who thinks he's doing a "social experiment" by spreading lies and testing to see how nonsensical something can get before people start to notice. And how far he can get people to travel, how much he can get people to spend, etc.

It truly is like a cult, just one where the leader is a mystery. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Oooh. I like your plan. Can I come along? For an additional $40 each person can get a three-card Tarot reading explaining their own personal path to help society get back on the right track. I'm sure most of them will be some variation of "consult a psychiatrist, read a real history book, and take an internet sabbatical". 

We'll need some merch to sell, I think. T-shirts, hats and flags, at least.

OK, so I know it is a mystery for the ages how Keith Richards has managed to survive so long, but... JFK? Really? How? Like, did the real Keith Richards OD decades ago and now is replaced by JFK in a Keith Richards suit? Did JFK have to take extensive guitar lessons first? How did no one notice all this time? How did his bandmates not notice? And how did someone notice NOW?

I think that's the biggest crazy for me. Like if all these wild conspiracies were true, they wouldn't be out on the internet for any gullible rando to come across. Q would have been disappeared after the first post, if they were sharing real "secret" information. 

I am beginning to think behind this mess there's some douchebag who doesn't believe any of this stuff who thinks he's doing a "social experiment" by spreading lies and testing to see how nonsensical something can get before people start to notice. And how far he can get people to travel, how much he can get people to spend, etc.

It truly is like a cult, just one where the leader is a mystery. 

Of course you can come along!  I say we just get a big ol' bus.  I am also here for the merch idea.  I am terrible at designing, so that makes me the natural selection to design the merch because have you seen the crazy-ass things that show up at those gatherings?  

I have had similar thoughts about someone being an evil mastermind just trying to see how far he or she can make the puppets dance.  It worries me a bit because I realize it makes me someone who is developing conspiracy theories about the conspiracy theories which puts me in a mobius strip of conspiracy theories.  

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Of course you can come along!  I say we just get a big ol' bus. 

Uriah 2, Electric Boogaloo?

• Haha 14

3 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

It worries me a bit because I realize it makes me someone who is developing conspiracy theories about the conspiracy theories which puts me in a mobius strip of conspiracy theories.  

But that's how you know it's all true! Follow Mobius!!!

Douche on the internet has occurred to me too, along with an updated version of subliminal messaging.

3 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

I am also here for the merch idea.  I am terrible at designing, so that makes me the natural selection to design the merch because have you seen the crazy-ass things that show up at those gatherings?  

As am I, and I reckon we can make a mint out of this!! At least enough to buy drinks!

• Upvote 9

37 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

As am I, and I reckon we can make a mint out of this!! At least enough to buy drinks!

I am actually a designer! So I can make sure your lovely designs are actually printable! Win-win, IMO... we get the quality of design work the Q people expect and want, without subjecting some unsuspecting prepress person to hours of extra work to fix things so they can actually go on product. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, Alisamer said:

OK, so I know it is a mystery for the ages how Keith Richards has managed to survive so long, but... JFK?

I've thought about this and believe that transfusing some of Keith Richards' blood  into JFK's corpse would bring JFK roaring back to life.  

• Haha 13
  • I Agree 1

QAnon believers refuse to leave Dallas after JFK Jr disappointment — and could set up a permanent HQ: report

The recent QAnon gathering in Dallas, Texas to witness the re-emergence of John F. Kennedy Jr. to announce a joint ticket with former President Donald Trump ended in bitter disappointment for many true believers, as the decades-dead JFK Jr. never showed up.

But according to VICE, many of the believers who gathered for the event are still there — and a Christian rapper is offering to help them establish a permanent headquarters in the city.

"The group, led by the antisemitic QAnon influencer Michael Brian Protzman, who's known to his followers as Negative48, has maintained a presence in Dallas since JFK failed to appear last Tuesday. And over the weekend, the group gathered once again in Dealey Plaza, the site of JFK's 1963 assassination," reported David Gilbert.

Protzman has previously claimed that Trump would be reinstated as the "king of kings" and that type O blood is a "Christ bloodline" under attack by the New World Order.

"In an audio chat on the newly formed Occupy Dealey Plaza Telegram channel, one of Protzman's lieutenants was asked how long the group was going to stay in Dallas. He revealed that one member of the group, a rapper known as Pryme Minister, has offered the use of a property near the city that could act as a permanent headquarters for the group, calling it 'the promised land,'" continued the report. "Pryme Minister (whose real name is Randell Moody) did not respond to VICE News' request for comment."

The QAnon movement believes that Trump is a messiah working to save America from a shadowy cabal of flesh-eating Satanists.

In other nutjob news:

QAnon world believes Travis Scott accident was a Satanic sacrifice aimed at 'snatching people's souls'

On Monday, VICE reported that QAnon believers are already making up conspiracy theories about the tragic accident at the Travis Scott Astroworld Festival concert in Houston, Texas — and claiming the deaths were not only deliberate but a ritual sacrifice to the devil.

"It appears to be another incredibly sad instance of people being trampled and suffocated to death at a concert, but in the world we now live in, every mass-death event is proof of a grand conspiracy or something greater. So it's depressingly unsurprising that a plethora of content has been created pushing the conspiracy that a popular rapper conducted a large-scale ritualistic sacrifice to Satan in plain sight took place this weekend," reported Mack Lamoureaux. "The conspiracies offer a variety of 'proofs,' like the T-shirt Scott was wearing, the imagery surrounding the event, and, of course, doctored and misrepresentations of videos from the concert."

The theory also posits superstitious numerology, including that "Astroworld was exactly 666 months + 6 days after the founding of the Church of Satan."

I made some breadsticks earlier today. The recipe was supposed to make 18 but I ended up with 13. :scared-eek:

At first, I thought it was because I didn't pinch off similar amounts of dough each time, but it's obvious now that Big Flour, 5G, and all vaccines are conspiring against me!!!

Spoiler

Cartoon No GIF by Scooby-Doo

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 12

7 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Really - at least she's played a senator in a movie!

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4775065/user-clip-betty-white-advise-consent

I realized after I posted that my comment was pretty much a non sequitur on the thread, but I keep seeing these funny memes on twitter that lump those two together -- my favorite one being support for environmental conservation by claiming "if we don't, what kind of world will we leave for Keith Richards and Betty White to carry forward after the rest of us are gone? :pb_lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Protzman has previously claimed that Trump would be reinstated as the "king of kings" and that type O blood is a "Christ bloodline" under attack by the New World Order.

What. The. Actual. Hell. 

It's a homozygous recessive. 

45% of the world's population have type O (42% O+, 3% O-). 

I am not seeing any evidence of concerted attacks on people based on freaking blood type, ffs.

Also wouldn't you expect a "Christ bloodline" to be, I don't know, rarer? Like AB- (0.5% of the world?) And we haven't even gotten into the subtypes here yet. 

Is it wrong that I'm more WTF over the bloodlines than the whole totally blasphemous and utterly ridiculous Trump is King of Kings thing? That almost seems normal for this mob.

• Upvote 11

@Cartmann99 "Big Flour"  I have no words that can properly express my adoration.  But if suddenly Qanoners start swearing off baked goods, we will know you are indeed the evil genius behind the crazy.  And we will love you even more. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

What. The. Actual. Hell. 

It's a homozygous recessive. 

45% of the world's population have type O (42% O+, 3% O-). 

I am not seeing any evidence of concerted attacks on people based on freaking blood type, ffs.

Also wouldn't you expect a "Christ bloodline" to be, I don't know, rarer? Like AB- (0.5% of the world?) And we haven't even gotten into the subtypes here yet. 

Is it wrong that I'm more WTF over the bloodlines than the whole totally blasphemous and utterly ridiculous Trump is King of Kings thing? That almost seems normal for this mob.

Spoiler

music-science.gif

• Haha 13

And we have Q Anon dickheads at a protest today in Melbourne.

Spoiler

We have federal elections due next year; state elections in my state are due 26th Nov next year. I am really concerned by the imagery - this is not normal for us either. We need an enquiry into Murdoch owned media which includes Fox, SkyNews, and the majority of Australian newspapers.

• Sad 2
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 12

20 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

And we have Q Anon dickheads at a protest today in Melbourne.

Hide contents

We have federal elections due next year; state elections in my state are due 26th Nov next year. I am really concerned by the imagery - this is not normal for us either. We need an enquiry into Murdoch owned media which includes Fox, SkyNews, and the majority of Australian newspapers.

Are these travelers or American expats, or are these Australians?  Are there Trumpish Australian politicians they are trying to support?  I can't quite wrap my head around the idea of these protests extending outside the US...

• Upvote 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic