IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 3: Predicted 9/11 After CNN

DaisyD

Hey I went back and looked at the post you're referencing, @InAllFairness. A couple of things:

1. Those screenshots appear to be from @SJWaterford's own devices.
  2. There is no personally identifying information attached, from what I can tell.

On no front is this a rule violation. If you see other posts you believe to be in violation, use the "report post" link, so this discussion doesn't clog up the thread. Thanks!

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, SJWaterford said:

So here is my response to RFhmmmmm.

Let’s meet. Anywhere, anytime so that you can get the full story. I even have easy to follow printouts of texts and emails for you to see. I can bring witnesses (teachers, friends, etc to establish the timeline).  But if you aren’t willing to do that, then shut up. Don’t you ever threaten me again you arrogant ass.  Your rant was half baked, your timeline should have started about 8 months earlier and your details made sure to leave out any details that would put my daughter in a negative light. Apparently you only got the 19 year old-my parents are assholes-version of the story. 

SJWaterford, Your hatred for the Remnant is well documented. So is your position that you intend to take it down at all cost. I want to point out that The only advice you are getting about how not to destroy your future relationship with your daughter is coming from those of us in the Remnant. We are convinced that nothing we say will cause you to look favorably upon us. Our only hope for you and your family is that you will choose a relationship  with your daughter over your desire to attack her, her church and her belief system. There’s a good chance she will end up getting married and having children someday. You do not want to choose to miss out on those things.  Parents all across the world have to deal with children who made life decisions they did not agree with. In order to maintain a relationship they simply agree to disagree and enjoy all of those other activities that you posted about that your family enjoyed in the past.  We sincerely hope that you choose your daughter and your relationship with her over your Desire to feed your hatred of Remnant.

21 hours ago, InAllFairness said:

SJWaterford posted these. Not necessarily concerned about everything being taken down or anybody being censored. Just showing why there was probably some confusion about what could or could not be posted based on what other people were posting.  Not going to go look for them but FJ members also posted pictures of Hannah Collins and her family from her Facebook page. These were not from a church or Weigh down public website.  By the way, Hannah‘s dad was there, walked her down the aisle and gave her away for those who were claiming something different several posts back. 

From the guidelines:

* Knowingly posting private, identifying information about another FreeJinger.org member and linking it to their FJ identity, (including but not limited to last name, address, phone number, email, or the full names of family members) without the express permission of the FJ member whose information has been disclosed.

* Posting private, identifying information about an individual, including addresses and phone numbers that are not available via public resources (ie court documents, news articles)

* Any member who posts the real life identity of another FJ member, or compiles ‘clues’ about a FJ member"s identity and posts them here or anywhere else on the internet; including Facebook or Twitter, will be banned. Any member who participates in this type of "outing" or "doxing" will be banned. In addition to being banned and having the reason for your banning announced on FJ to general scorn and derision, be aware that you may also be subject to criminal prosecution. There are numerous state and federal laws against publishing private information for the purposes of harassing, stalking, causing financial harm, or inciting violence against others. So before you decide to indulge in some on-line stupidity, remember that there may be real life consequences. There is probably nothing anyone will post here that will offend you to so much that you will need to indulge in behavior that could result in a fine or jail time. Use common sense.

I'm not an admin and I don't speaks for anyone by myself... but in my reading of the above @SJWaterford did not violate anything!  She posted private information but not private, identifying information.  I have no clue who the people are in her posts because she dutifully blacked out anything that could identify -- which to me, seems well within the rules.  I could be wrong.

Fun show... enjoying the fireworks...  you're not helping your case any.

16 hours ago, Florita said:

673450004_cultcold.JPG.f131e85b15bad73a62acba12bde0fc0c.JPG

Back to the potential people out there that are really trying to find out the truth. Simply go through all of the comments made by everybody in the last several forums and make your own conclusion as to who this quote really represents.

5 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

I am absolutely floored by the level of crazy brought by @RFhmmm and @InAllFairness. The overwhelming need to discredit and deflect is quickly solidifying their cult status in a way that no Remnant survivor could. If the madness that they voluntarily brought here is this bad, imagine what it must be like to deal with this group face to face. For all the posturing being done, they have literally brought nothing to the table beyond their own need to do damage control. 

They are illustrating the techniques they use to break up families and marriages. Divide and conquer. Create "hostilities" that are entirely imaginary. 

34 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

We are curious as to why the Christians on here think they have an ally in all the atheists on here. You do realize that you are far outnumbered and this is primarily a non-believing group of people. They think anybody who believes in a God or goes to a church Or is associated with organized religion of any kind is brainwashed and a cult follower. For any non-Trinitarian on here, you do realize that all of mainstream Christianity considers you a cult also, right

I’m a Christian member of FJ. I’ll try to satisfy your curiosity.

I think I have allies among these people, including the atheists here, because we have certain goals in common: to understand and expose religious fundamentalism and the human mistreatment that goes along with it.

I don’t think I am “far outnumbered” — though I haven’t done the math. I hear lots of Christian perspectives quite frequently. I also hear intelligent perspectives that don’t indicate any particular religious affiliation. It’s not “primarily” anyone. It’s normal for Christians to be interested in the unhealthy corners of our communities.

Very few atheists have expressed to me anything like a view that, “anybody who believes in a God or goes to a church Or is associated with organized religion of any kind is brainwashed and a cult follower.” — mostly they seem to think that religion, while entirely optional and not exactly rational, is mostly harmless — except where it harms people. Then they talk about the harm.

Yes, I did know that “mainstream” Christianity holds roughly to the Apostles’ Creed, and that trinitarian belief is an accepted part of the definition of orthodox / heterodox doctrine. That’s common knowledge.

5 minutes ago, Florita said:

They are illustrating the techniques they use to break up families and marriages. Divide and conquer. Create "hostilities" that are entirely imaginary. 

While pretending that all they want is for the families to get along. 

16 hours ago, LovelyLuna said:

I have successfully lost a few pounds in the last few months. I have an underachieve thyroid and so it is really hard, but I am proud of going from 170’s to the mid 160’s.  I am 5’4’’ and weighed 110 lbs in collage.  I take thyroid medication or I would be easily 200 lbs+.  It has taken cutting out sugar and carbs, eating a lot of vegetables, and a lot of will power.  I am pretty much at the lowest I can while still being on heavy psych meds so I am content.  Not only wouldn’t I be welcome, but they would tell me to go off my meds.  So, fuck you, fuck your cult, and fuckity fuck Gwen. :bananna-demon:

Much love to anyone targeted by the fuck wads, :hug:

One of the things RFhmmm  didn’t address but we think is important.  The accusation that Gwen does not believe in modern medicine. The exact opposite is true. She comes from a family of doctors and surgeons. If she is against anything that would probably offend people on this group it would be unproven holistic methods.  The only thing she questions is what even the medical community  acknowledges is an over diagnosis of all kinds of things. Maybe there are fans of pharmaceutical companies on here but I would suspect there are those of you on here who are suspicious of the road the pharmaceutical companies have taken all of us.   Especially in premature diagnosis of children and getting them put on medications at early ages.  We go to doctors, have surgery and when needed take whatever medications are needed. We have doctors and surgeons who are part of our congregation. Those are the facts regardless of what is said on this forum. Lovelyluna,  if heavy psych meds is what is keeping you somewhat under control, if this is what you call control, please keep taking them. 

57 minutes ago, Florita said:

I have a question maybe the current RF's can answer. What about Mark 10:12 and Romans 7:2-3? This is what they say:

And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery.

For example, by law a married woman is bound to her husband as long as he is alive, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law that binds her to him. So then, if she has sexual relations with another man while her husband is still alive, she is called an adulteress. But if her husband dies, she is released from that law and is not an adulteress if she marries another man.

How do you reconcile that the prophetess is also an adulteress? Or did you all have to redact those verses from your Bibles with a thick black Sharpie?

Still haven't had an answer to the very simple question @Florita posed. Is it really that difficult to answer?

1 hour ago, InAllFairness said:

It would be difficult to pick which quote we would want to point out

There is a search button up above, use that to find the quotes saying that waiting for your stomach growl is starvation. With those search terms it should be fairly easy to back up this claim. 

I’m sure this response will have those who believe this and have posted about it to come out of the word works. 

Except no one  remembers anyone saying that. So cough up so proof or admit it wasn't said. 

if you don’t believe the Gwen’s teaching that waiting for the growl and stopping when your satisfied is wrong or dangerous, congratulations. Welcome to our side!!!

I'm on the one size doesn't fit all side. I'm on the if I personally wait for my stomach to growl I tend to overeat, therefor Gwen's plan wouldn't work for me side. I'm also on the side that it is wrong and unhealthy to tie eating habits in with morality or sin or character. I'm on the side that teaches that when you start shaming people for eating you can lead to some of those people being like me where I would barely eat in public but hide away eating lots of food and feeling mountains of shame. Thanks to tons of therapy I now know that I have nothing to be ashamed of it I eat that extra piece of cake. I'm on the side that says everyone should figure out what works for them. 

If Gwen isn't open and accepting about how her plan doesn't work for everyone, then she is acting like her plan is God's plan and has started a fucking cult. 

I"m also on the side that before Gwen lectures people on gluttony perhaps she should look in the mirror at her own lifestyle. She owns a glut of stuff she doesn't appear to need. The definition of gluttony also includes being greedy and excess indulgence. Looking at Gwen's vast amounts clothing changes, her huge house, her jewelry, her shoes, it looks like the text book example of excess indulgence. She might not indulge herself with food, but from all appearances she does do so with the items of this world. She has surrounded herself with opulence and worldly possessions. It looks like she has a log in her own eye that needs to be taken care of. 

59 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

You do realize that you are far outnumbered and this is primarily a non-believing group of people.

As one of the resident non-believers it has been my experience that the Christians here seem to outnumber the non-Christians. We are primarily a snark group who make fun of crazy religious stuff, that includes Gwen's hair. Also out of the non-believers, I would guess the majority of us were raised in strict religious organizations that Gwen's church remind us of. 

1 hour ago, WorseThan1Thinks said:

You're kidding, right?

So RFhmmm posts a wall of text and we're supposed to just simply take it at face value?  RFHmmm's post was supposed to explain everything and we just walk away?  We are not members of your cult.  We don't blindly swallow what your leadership says.  

Then you have the audacity to say "we ignored" the information he posted?  What, because we don't accept it as truth?  You guys come here to state whatever perception you want to sell, literally hurl VERY personal insults to various people who have lost family to RF and then walk away?

If fact,  @RFhmmm appended his post by saying:

No, we're not "ignoring information" as you say.  The only ones ignoring things are you guys ignoring questions. 

You guys do realize you'd get destroyed in an honest debate of facts on a forum that isn't controlled by RF, right?   

For the onlooker/seeker, we want to reiterate The position RFhmmm took. He addressed several issues that if you are a truth seeker who was really checking out Remnant, you will probably end up visiting us and have the opportunity to investigate the only way you really can, by personal experience. Notice that as they try to continue to promote false ideas like us shunning nonbelievers or people who leave,  they refuse to respond to the points that were made.  Just two examples. If we caused divorces if a spouse refuses to join Remnant how do you explain all of the happily married couples were only one spouse is in Remnant? How do you explain all of the family members were there was never any interruption in their relationship because the non-Remnant family members never attacked the Remnant relative?  How do you explain all of the family members who currently have good relationships with their family who’s in Remnant even though at the beginning they reacted very similarly to how SJWaterford  has reacted. All they will be able to say is that’s not true and we don’t have to take your word for it. We’re not asking you to take our word for it we’re offering to introduce you to these people and have you tell them for yourselves. Again all non-Remnant spouses and family members. 

28 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

Our only hope for you and your family is that you will choose a relationship  with your daughter over your desire to attack her, her church and her belief system. There’s a good chance she will end up getting married and having children someday. You do not want to choose to miss out on those things. 

Oh my god, you are disgusting. Keep talking, you're doing wonders for your church. Your threats are horrifying and my heart goes out to @SJWaterford

31 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

Our only hope for you and your family is that you will choose a relationship

If this is true then tell her daughter that no church is more important than her family. Tell her to walk away from RF and choose her family instead. I have told this story before but I had a pastor who said that a woman said her husband was concerned about her involvement in church and it was causing problems because she thought she should choose church before her husband. The pastor said from the pulpit that God is never going to make you choose a church over your family so he advised her to stop spending so much time in church. 

You seem to be saying that Gwen teaches HER church is more important than family? Again, that sounds cult like. 

And I guess her hair and marriage are two of the things Gwen has banned her followers from discussing? If it is a bump it, then she has those suckers stacked! 

The second example would be child abuse accusations. They are very good at looking up court documents. Notice how they have not acknowledged the fact that the Franklin Police Department did go through everything ever said or written by Gwen Shamblin and came up with no findings of anything related to child abuse. Notice also how those who have been members of the church or say they visited will not directly respond when we ask them if they ever witnessed or were subject to any kind of child abuse. They are not interested in getting the truth out, they are interested in promoting their own personal agenda of hatred towards the church. That’s why they will not verify anything that might dispute something that is widely excepted By the general population because it has been falsely promoted so much.  They want to try to pile up on false accusations with  whatever additional unverifiable accusations they want to make to continue with their agenda of taking down an organization they don’t like or agree with.  Obviously because of all the rules on here nothing can really be verified. It would require giving a lot of personal information. Even if we put testimonies of people on here everybody would jump in and say it’s just Remnant people posing as non-Remnant family members. For the few who truly are seeking feel free to come visit us anytime anywhere and we will be happy to answer All questions and verify all statements. 

We are curious as to why the Christians on here think they have an ally in all the atheists on here. You do realize that you are far outnumbered and this is primarily a non-believing group of people. They think anybody who believes in a God or goes to a church Or is associated with organized religion of any kind is brainwashed and a cult follower. For any non-Trinitarian on here, you do realize that all of mainstream Christianity considers you a cult also, right

I love how you can’t even post as a person  and you acknowledge that you are posting as ‘we’. It says a lot.

I’m a Christian - but I don’t really talk about it here. I don’t see ‘sides’ or the need for an ‘ally’. We are all here together, with a mix of backgrounds and beliefs, in order to expose and discuss the damage that fundamentalist cults do with their lies, deflection and manipulation.

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

No weird cultlike walls of text here, nope! None at all. :shifty:

Also, no side stepping or evasion of any kind.  Just the truth (or at least RF's version of it)

@InAllFairness, in all fairness, people would be more open to understanding your church dynamic if you would address some of the questions that have been ignored. It is sending up red flags that there are certain things that none of the people who have come to defend Gwen will touch with a ten foot wall o'text. 

All you guys are doing is making it look like you have stuff to hide and that you are very, VERY cult like. If you don't want us to think you are a cult, then don't write like you are one. 

Yeeeeah, every RF supporter post reeks of "this has been written and edited so I don't get in trouble," which is a way bigger cult clue than whether or not anybody believes in the Trinity (I care zero whits about the minutiae of other FJ posters' beliefs, so long as they aren't in controlling sects). 

The language of these supporter posts is almost legalese in its vagueness and topic avoidance; it comes off as coached, political, and inauthentic.  Also, I'm enjoying the repeated requests to "Come to Nashville for the truth," as if facts depended on one's proximity to Brentwood, Tennessee... sheesh. Does God require me to be near blonde highlights and country music for the holiness to "take," or what? Why would the truth only be available there, in a Tennessee accent? 

18 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

Notice how they have not acknowledged the fact that the Franklin Police Department did go through everything ever said or written by Gwen Shamblin and came up with no findings of anything related to child abuse. Notice also how those who have been members of the church or say they visited will not directly respond when we ask them if they ever witnessed or were subject to any kind of child abuse. 

Notice the cognitive distortion. Notice the total disregard or sypmathy for the abused. Notice how they are ignoring fact that a child has died at the hands of parents who followed Gwen Shamblins "teachings". 

We attempted to quote “RFsurvivor 2 But it’s not working. Forgive us for addressing a few things they said Without a direct quote. His rant is only a couple of pages back for reference.  Notice how he contradicted RF survivor one by saying they were shunned when she said she never claimed that they were shunned. That could be our mistake. Perhaps they’re not in agreement or on the same page on this issue. we believe RFhmmm Probably assumed they were in agreement and was referring back to posts they both made.  RF survivor two made the point that  RFhmmm  made in his post. The only time anybody ends up in a situation where friends or family might disassociate with them for a period of time is when they do exactly what our RFsurvivor one and two are doing. Attack your Remnant friend or family member and their church and their entire belief system.  call them  A brainwashed cult member and wonder why they might not want to go to dinner with you or associate or communicate with you while you’re in attack mode. Every day family disassociates with other family members for much less abusive behavior. This one isn’t too difficult to figure out. Once again for good measure, give one example where a family member who is not in Remnant was cut off from any family member in Remnant when there was no attacking or abuse going on!!!

Just because it’s amusing let’s address trying to randomly throw out  misogyny and sexist because you feel like if you just say it everybody will jump on the bandwagon and believe it’s true. Which is probably true on this forum. Hopefully any outside on lookers aren’t that gullible. You’re actually trying to claim that a group of people who follow, worship and are brainwashed by a woman is a  sexist group ? You’re the only male on here who is assuming that a woman can’t stand up for herself or defend herself when she is challenged or questioned. In today’s world that would be called sexist. To be clear we don’t buy into That way of thinking and despite the inaccuracies of your statements it is honorable that you are standing up for your wife.

2 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

We attempted to quote “RFsurvivor 2 But it’s not working. Forgive us for addressing a few things they said Without a direct quote. His rant is only a couple of pages back for reference.  Notice how he contradicted RF survivor one by saying they were shunned when she said she never claimed that they were shunned. That could be our mistake. Perhaps they’re not in agreement or on the same page on this issue. we believe RFhmmm Probably assumed they were in agreement and was referring back to posts they both made.  RF survivor two made the point that  RFhmmm  made in his post. The only time anybody ends up in a situation where friends or family might disassociate with them for a period of time is when they do exactly what our RFsurvivor one and two are doing. Attack your Remnant friend or family member and their church and their entire belief system.  call them  A brainwashed cult member and wonder why they might not want to go to dinner with you or associate or communicate with you while you’re in attack mode. Every day family disassociates with other family members for much less abusive behavior. This one isn’t too difficult to figure out. Once again for good measure, give one example where a family member who is not in Remnant was cut off from any family member in Remnant when there was no attacking or abuse going on!!!

Just because it’s amusing let’s address trying to randomly throw out  misogyny and sexist because you feel like if you just say it everybody will jump on the bandwagon and believe it’s true. Which is probably true on this forum. Hopefully any outside on lookers aren’t that gullible. You’re actually trying to claim that a group of people who follow, worship and are brainwashed by a woman is a  sexist group ? You’re the only male on here who is assuming that a woman can’t stand up for herself or defend herself when she is challenged or questioned. In today’s world that would be called sexist. To be clear we don’t buy into That way of thinking and despite the inaccuracies of your statements it is honorable that you are standing up for your wife.

*eats more popcorn*

Ha, ha, ha! Seriously, @InAllFairness? “The only time we shun people who leave RF is if they left because they have been damaged by RF — and talk openly about it. When our victims tell the truth, well, that’s obviously all about us: an open attack on us. Therefore: shunning. As for family members, well, think of all the mean comments that might be made if they don’t unconditionally approve of their loved one’s cult involvement! It’s the mean comments that caused the problem, not the cult! See how all the shunning makes sense now?”

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived