IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 3: Predicted 9/11 After CNN

DaisyD

9 minutes ago, dawbs said:

Can I give you a nickles worth of free advice?  worth EXACTLY what you paid for it?

I suggest  you hold up on trying to deal w/ one individual's health issues, (because from my seat, it looks like you poking and picking at people of our forum), and instead tell us (preferably someplace we can read--because IME, legitimate organizations make their major beliefs public--so creeds and purposes posted on websites, etc) what the stance on a subject IS instead of just saying 'you're all wrong in believing x" when 1-you have no idea what we/I believe and 2-you're just making this about your word on what it is, as opposed to showing us what the ACTUAL teachings are.

So saying "of course we're not sexist" is not the same as saying "here's our teaching on gender equality".  Saying "of course we're not against modern medicine (except for your ADHD meds)" is not the same as saying "here's our teaching on gender equality.

YOu're busy saying "hey, we can't be sexist, we have a woman as a leader" and "hey, we can't be anti medicine, our leader was raised by doctors" and those are ABSOLUTELY baseless statements--I know plentyof folks raised around medicine who are idiots when it comes to vaccines and I know plenty of sexist women.

Cite your sources.  Use good links.  State what the TEACHINGS are, not what you think WE think the teachings are.  State what the beliefs are, not hedging about it.
Because all this hedging makes me trust you about as far as I can throw you.  And I'm under doc's orders not to lift more than 10 lb, so, you know how far I can throw you?  yeah.

If the church could anticipate every crazy claim people we’re going to make we might attempt to preempt it all by putting every position we have about everything on our website. Having said that please show me a church that has done that. Please show me one church website that states their position on modern medicine unless they take an unusual stance like not believing in any kind of medication.If the church could anticipate every crazy claim people we’re going to make we might attempt to preempt it all by putting every position we have about everything on our website. Having said that please show me a church that has done that. Please show me one church website that states their position on modern medicine unless they take an unusual stamps like not believing in any kind of medication.

In regards to sexism, other than RF survivor 2  getting defensive of his wife and throwing that word out without any supporting evidence of it or pointing out a statement that was sexist, Show me the evidence of sexism in the Remnant. This is a new claim so it will be interesting to see who is going to jump on that one and how they’re going to try to spin it.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Hair is included in body shaming? :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

Remnant bylaw #

173.24.37 NEVER mention the bump-it

@InAllFairness, this is a snark site and her hair is insane.  But I also asked so legitimate non-snarky questions that were ignored. Questions involving her divorce have also been ignored or answered with word salad. 

I'll list my questions:

~Is RF in general anti-Trump? I honestly form a lot of my opinion about a church based on how the majority of their members feel about Trump and the GOP in general. 

~Gwen's diet teachings do not work with me. Is she open about how her diet plan is not for everyone and are people who say that her diet plan doesn't work for them welcome with open arms? Can you provide links where Gwen is shows it is okay for people to state that her plan doesn't work for them. If she does not allow this then she has started a cult. 

~Gwen  appears to live a life of opulence filled with more worldly possessions than one needs. It appear she may practice abstaining from gluttony when it comes to food, but does not do so when it comes to worldly possessions. Why? Why is food gluttony worse than storing up treasures on earth. Is this something that has ever been addressed, if so can you link to the sermon, if not why? Is she all prosperity gospel? 

~you spoke about how @SJWaterford was not choosing to have a relationship with her daughter. Is RF and Gwen willing to tell her daughter to choose a relationship with her mother over  the church? If not are you saying Gwen teaches that membership in her church is more important than family? How is that not cult like? 

~And something that I'm curious about but didn't ask before, does RF address white privilege in their church and/or systematic racism that is in our country, especially our prison system. If so can you link to the sermons about them I'd like to listen. If not, why does Gwen not feel like these issues are important if she truly stands up for the downtrodden? 

3 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Remnant bylaw #

173.24.37 NEVER mention the bump-it

:laughing-rollingyellow:

So, there is a new Little Pecan, I saw on Facebook the she had arrived.  That was the whole reason I logged into FJ.  Since we are going in circles with multiple people who don’t give a shit about our rules I’m gunna bounce form this thread for a while.  ✌️

34 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Excuse me, what?

Before we try to go to far down the racism road you would have to assume that part of this group isn’t any of the African-American members of Remnant. You would also have to conveniently act like you have no idea that we are referencing what RFhmmm Stated when he was asking what would the motivation of Gwen be to defend An African-American couple who lives in a completely different state, especially when there were hints of accusations of racism in early posts. So please feel free to Provide a link to any document or teaching that you have found that shows racism. That would be another new accusation that I’m sure we will try to claim on here. Or feel free to give one of us, African-American members, a call and ask us personally if we have ever experienced racism

4 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

Before we try to go to far down the racism road you would have to assume that part of this group isn’t any of the African-American members of Remnant. You would also have to conveniently act like you have no idea that we are referencing what RFhmmm Stated when he was asking what would the motivation of Gwen be to defend An African-American couple who lives in a completely different state, especially when there were hints of accusations of racism in early posts. So please feel free to Provide a link to any document or teaching that you have found that shows racism. That would be another new accusation that I’m sure we will try to claim on here. Or feel free to give one of us, African-American members, a call and ask us personally if we have ever experienced racism

What about Gwen’s divorce and remarriage? It’s a direct question. Answer it. I dare you.

As an aside:

The whole ‘some of you identify as African American’ thing just made me think of Rachel Dolezal and then it linked this thread with the latest Jinger one in my head (cultural appropriation discussion). 

18 hours ago, Florita said:

RF has probably figured out who your friend is &/or who you are by now. Or at least got you both on a short list. Has your friend deleted or blocked you suddenly from social media? Seems to be their m.o. I expect they are working overtime on it.

673450004_cultcold.JPG.f131e85b15bad73a62acba12bde0fc0c.JPG

They might have a clue, and they most likely know who it is by now, but to answer your question no not yet. They haven't closed communications with me or mentioned anything of that sort. Actually, things seem to be going alright at the moment. Things always seem to be going alright, but I think both my friend and I know what's going on. My friend is probably attempting to appear normal around me, but I've been at this for some time now so I don't think my friend is for certain about my intentions in trying to influence her out from RF's grip. This is a hard battle at the moment. Chess game. I'll update when major things come up as it all unfolds. My friend will either come out, or I'll be losing a good friend. I'm willing to forfeit our friendship for the sake of her coming out or at least becoming aware of certain things. 

1 hour ago, InAllFairness said:

Not really inviting ang FJ members to church....Not sensing any open minds. Just people who spend to much of their life in front of a computer screen looking for gossip. 

Speaking for myself, it is impossible to have honest and open dialog with you. Your only modes of response seem to be attack or deflect. You use lots of words but I'm having a hard time making out exactly why you're here beyond the lame attempts to cover your own ass. I can't take anything you say seriously because you are a member of a cult programmed to spout the party line. It's evident that the "we" that you call yourself doesn't allow for any more than you're giving.

9 minutes ago, MiddleTNAnon said:

Pick me up, I'm coming too.

We would like come however according to this “inAllFairness” person’s “tone”, they have a certain disdain towards atheists. I’m afraid if @RFsurvivor and I step into the church, our heathen bodies will spontaneously burst into flame ?.

Kidding, of course!

5 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

@InAllFairness, this is a snark site and her hair is insane.  But I also asked so legitimate non-snarky questions that were ignored. Questions involving her divorce have also been ignored or answered with word salad. 

I'll list my questions:

~Is RF in general anti-Trump? I honestly form a lot of my opinion about a church based on how the majority of their members feel about Trump and the GOP in general. 

~Gwen's diet teachings do not work with me. Is she open about how her diet plan is not for everyone and are people who say that her diet plan doesn't work for them welcome with open arms? Can you provide links where Gwen is shows it is okay for people to state that her plan doesn't work for them. If she does not allow this then she has started a cult. 

~Gwen  appears to live a life of opulence filled with more worldly possessions than one needs. It appear she may practice abstaining from gluttony when it comes to food, but does not do so when it comes to worldly possessions. Why? Why is food gluttony worse than storing up treasures on earth. Is this something that has ever been addressed, if so can you link to the sermon, if not why? Is she all prosperity gospel? 

~you spoke about how @SJWaterford was not choosing to have a relationship with her daughter. Is RF and Gwen willing to tell her daughter to choose a relationship with her mother over  the church? If not are you saying Gwen teaches that membership in her church is more important than family? How is that not cult like? 

~And something that I'm curious about but didn't ask before, does RF address white privilege in their church and/or systematic racism that is in our country, especially our prison system. If so can you link to the sermons about them I'd like to listen. If not, why does Gwen not feel like these issues are important if she truly stands up for the downtrodden? 

We are Going to jump off after this last response. Again we are only posting things that will encourage truth seekers to continue searching for themselves beyond this forum. Several of these questions are addressed in Gwens teachings or on her website. We have political preferences from all ends of the spectrum in our church. I think the majority would fall in the category of believing both sides have lost their mind and are creating a mutually toxic environment in our country today. But we do not speak for the general membership. Leadership does not get involved in influencing the general membership one way or another. Their focus is teaching people how to have a relationship With God. If you do that effectively  it doesn’t really matter what’s going on in the world around you. If you have an eternal perspective and are aware of the Scripture that says our lives are like a mist here one moment gone the next. If that’s true everything else doesn’t really matter. 

Certainly not going to get into a doctrinal debait in this forum. There is plenty in the, what do we believe, section of our website. If you go through that and it intrigues you to keep looking great, if not that’s totally fine also. 

A brief comment on Joe and Gwen’s relationship marriage. There’s obviously no way to prove anything. Those who are intent on looking negatively on or making Gwen look bad will continue to promote their narrative. I will give a brief description of timelines and how it happened  so that onlookers have a brief understanding of the story. 

Before we get into it, to answer why you have not seen pictures or a ceremony.  Neither Gwen nor the Remnant  is overly concerned about being on anybody else’s timeline in putting this stuff out. As important as a few of you on this form think you are, the vast majority of the world isnt trying to pick it apart. Therefore we are not worried about putting information out quickly to squash whatever accusations or narratives FJ Members are trying to put out there. As has been stated multiple times we’re not even making any of these posts for your benefit but to be on here for anybody in the future who looks at this form. Don’t worry though, plenty of pictures and information will be made public on the church website shortly, we would presume. 

As RFhmmm Stated, obviously the separation between Gwen and her husband had been a long time coming. The paperwork that was filed in October was simply the start of the legal process. Joe attend the church for the first time and met everybody at the end of August. He did go to work with exodus industries sense being a general contractor is his background And what he did when he came to the church. He did go to Destin with a large group including multiple Exodus industry workers to do work on Gwen’s house. He stayed in a separate house with those workers. Over time, after Gwen filed for divorce their friendship began.  Without getting into private details of the divorce process, it was believed that both sides were in agreement on how to separate their vast financial holdings and that the divorce will be finalized within weeks as a result of their agreement. Unfortunately that did not happen and so the process of unwinding  and distributing their assets began the long process that it takes to do that. The idea of the relationship being something more than a friendship happen months after everyone thought we were only a few weeks away from the Divorce being final. There were multiple time frames in which an agreement had been made and a finalization date set only to be changed again at the last moment. Feelings grow as a relationship develops regardless of the courts time frame. What we are certain of is that no actions were taken on these feelings until the divorce was finalized.  Yes the engagement happened shortly after the paperwork became final but that’s because their friendship had grown to a point where they knew that was the direction they wanted to go. And yes they kept it at a friendship level which is the most powerful way to start a relationship. Based on their age it’s not unusual for quick engagements and marriages once individuals know what they want to do. She also did not take one step in regards to a divorce or engagement and remarriage prior to taking it before the entire leadership of the church and getting their approval. Based on the leaderships intimate knowledge of what she went through in her marriage they unanimously approved the divorce and based on getting to know Joe over the previous year they unanimously approved of their marriage. 

Never say never but I believe this will be the last post made. There’s enough information out there and everybody can draw their own conclusions by the attitudes of everybody who has posted of what the truth is or whether or not there’s more to the story if you are considering getting involved with Weigh Down or Remnant.  One last piece of advice. If any family member out there thinks that they have answers for life that are better than what Remnant teaches and you have a family member in Remnant or heading that direction, do what we do. Simply live your life and and let the fruit of your life cause them to decide which direction to go. Our church is rapidly growing because despite what they read on forms like this they cannot deny the positive Fruit in the lives of those inside remnant church. You don’t have to call them brainwashed cult followers. Just let your life out Shine ours and they will want to follow you.

I’m sorry friends, I’m just getting caught up on this thread. But did we really just have a group of people try to claim they weren’t a cult by creating only one account so they could respond in unison? That’s like the #1 brainwashed cult stereotype! 

1 hour ago, InAllFairness said:

Certainly not going to get into a doctrinal debait in this forum. 

Just let your life out Shine ours and they will want to follow you.

All these robots, and not a single on has spellcheck. Damn shame.

And thanks for the advice on how to attract followers. I’ll keep that in mind if I ever want to form a cult. 

39 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

Hello,

It's Wednesday, and you'll be having service tonight. I want you to tell Gwen that I'm coming for my friends. You and RF have done nothing but ensnared them with deceptive teachings from Gwen. I don't have anything to lose except for a good friend. I'm willing to lose a good friend if it means exposing them to your wickedness. There's no losing for me, only winning. God is on my side, I proclaim that in full confidence. I am not dismayed, 

DEAR RF MEMBERS,

Anyone searching on here from RF, I urge you to run away from them as soon as you can. I know it might seem impossible and hard, but the grass is greener on this side. Trust that God wants better for you and the freedom from the tiresome law RF follows. Learn what true Grace is. The key to delivering you from Gwen's ensnaring lies is to learn what God meant when he mentioned the forgiveness of sins by his Grace even while we were yet sinners and far from God, not of our own works/efforts, but by the perfect blood atonement of Jesus Christ who stands as our righteousness in the day of Judgement. The greatest discovery in my life is that I did nothing to deserve his mercy, love, and forgiveness. We've become heirs with Christ, through Christ, and for Christ. Adopted children of God. If you can understand that about scriptures, then you'll immediately see Gwen's deception in everything she says. Please read the scriptures on your own, and reach out for help. There are many resources on scriptures online.

@InAllFairness, if you don't want me to believe you are a cult, then you should have actually bothered to have answered specific questions. There is literally no reason you can't have answered specific issues about the church teachings using your own words if necessary or linking to Gwen's teachings. 

14 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

Therefore we are not worried about putting information out quickly to squash whatever accusations or narratives FJ Members are trying to put out there.

You aren't actually answering questions. I don't really get it at all. People are curious about your church, you acknowledge people who might be interested in knowing the truth about your church might read here, but when pressed for specific answer, you dissolve into word salad. You can't even cough up some links to help people understand more. 

If I was in the area, Googled the church found this thread and saw that church members shied away from giving real answers I would start leaning on the side of believing that all the accusations about them being a cult are true. I actually tried Googling to see if I could find RF teachings on racism, white privilege, gluttony of possessions, if the church is open to the idea that Gwen's diet plan doesn't work for everyone, and my one question, if Gwen teaches that the church shouldn't come before family and if it is you should leave the church. If you can direct me to where these issues are thoroughly addressed that would be helpful for me and anyone who in the future finds this thread while trying to learn about the church. If they aren't answered on the website, then give us the answers here. 

If you can't, then anyone reading this thread in the future can understand that RF is very secretive and doesn't like giving answers about their beliefs. 

@SJWaterford I don't know what it's like to lose a daughter to a cult that pushed her away from her own family, but I am deeply sorry that this is happening to you. You're daughter is around my age, and I've most likely met her before. Hold onto hope. Stay strong through it all, you can do it because you are strong.

See, funny, but since gender equality, equality regardless of sexual orientation, and progressive race issues were important to me, last time I was searching for a new church, I looked for information on what the church believed on that.

I was able to find statements of faith that included that in all of the churches I considered.  Because either through the larger organization (methodist/anglican/whatever) or, even more heartening, the local church website, churches who find those things important publicize that they find them important.  Both those that agree with me and those who don't--if they find the role of women in the church important, YES, it was on their effing webpage.  I live in podunk Mayberry, and 2 out of 3 of the churches I considered had those things find-able.

So, yeah, I don't think it's unreasonable for people to ask for written facts of what an org. professes to believe. ( And, to consider a church, heaven knows you don't have to agree with all of it.  But it' snice to know if you're going to disagree about something BIG, to know that before you go in).

Also,
IMO,
HOnorable people with honorable intentions, when going into someone else's house (aka, website) and not realizing that the TOS prohibits a group posting under 1 name, when TOLD point blank that it's against the rules, quits fucking breaking the rules.
But, you know, that would be honorable intentions.

I just noticed we shun people who break rules after being told to stop breaking them. :laughing-jumpingpurple:  So are they done trying very hard to not look like a cult while instead looking just like a cult or will they send another person here to give non-answers? 

47 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

obviously the separation between Gwen and her husband had been a long time coming. The paperwork that was filed in October was simply the start of the legal process. Joe attend the church for the first time and met everybody at the end of August. He did go to work with exodus industries sense being a general contractor is his background And what he did when he came to the church. He did go to Destin with a large group including multiple Exodus industry workers to do work on Gwen’s house. He stayed in a separate house with those workers. Over time, after Gwen filed for divorce their friendship began.  Without getting into private details of the divorce process, it was believed that both sides were in agreement on how to separate their vast financial holdings and that the divorce will be finalized within weeks as a result of their agreement. Unfortunately that did not happen and so the process of unwinding  and distributing their assets began the long process that it takes to do that. The idea of the relationship being something more than a friendship happen months after everyone thought we were only a few weeks away from the Divorce being final. There were multiple time frames in which an agreement had been made and a finalization date set only to be changed again at the last moment. Feelings grow as a relationship develops regardless of the courts time frame. What we are certain of is that no actions were taken on these feelings until the divorce was finalized.  Yes the engagement happened shortly after the paperwork became final but that’s because their friendship had grown to a point where they knew that was the direction they wanted to go. And yes they kept it at a friendship level which is the most powerful way to start a relationship. Based on their age it’s not unusual for quick engagements and marriages once individuals know what they want to do. She also did not take one step in regards to a divorce or engagement and remarriage prior to taking it before the entire leadership of the church and getting their approval. Based on the leaderships intimate knowledge of what she went through in her marriage they unanimously approved the divorce and based on getting to know Joe over the previous year they unanimously approved of their marriage.

Oooh, ok. I got it now. Gwen's messy ass divorce dragged on far longer than she thought. It fucked with her timeline to snag Joe because she's old so instead of waiting she just started the relationship. Also, she had to get a unanimous vote of approval to marry Tarzan. I hear you loud and clear.

See, this kind of logic is what you get when you lick chips for dinner instead of eating.

34 minutes ago, InAllFairness said:

She also did not take one step in regards to a divorce or engagement and remarriage prior to taking it before the entire leadership of the church and getting their approval. Based on the leaderships intimate knowledge of what she went through in her marriage they unanimously approved the divorce and based on getting to know Joe over the previous year they unanimously approved of their marriage. 

Do you really expect us to believe that the "entire leadership of the church" had any other option but to approve the divorce of their founder and leader?  

Is there proof that her ex husband mistreated Gwen? Because that is what your post implies..."based on...what she went through in her marriage."

Finally, I think it's pretty rude of ALL OF YOU to continue posting as a group after ALL OF YOU were told that it needs to stop. Why does it take a group of you to post on this forum? And, frankly, they should have chosen someone with better grammar/typing skills as their spokesperson. 

I was 4 or 5 pages behind, just from last night.  This was very interesting.  I love the way that they deflect and don't answer - and then think we don't see what they are doing.

Wonder what will be discussed at their services tonight?

Gwen and Company,

I just want to give you a big HOW-DO-YOU-DO and welcome you to FREEGINGER!  

This is a wonderful site to snark and learn about the absurdity of the human experience especially as it relates to people who use religion to abuse and berate others.  

You and the Rement are one of the lucky ones to have come on our radar screen.  Why?  Between a weight loss program that became a CHURCH (Hello? IRS?) to avoid paying corporate taxes, a leader who buys Aqua Net by the case, and the fat shaming, how could we resist?  To top it off we have Tarzan swinging by periodically.  Could it get any better? 

Enjoy your moment in the sun.  Sooner or later we will get bored with you, and move on to the next religious lunatic.

Peace out -

Tatar-Tot 

PS - Try some - they are yummy with catsup!

Good gravy! WTF did I just read? I go to work for a few hours and the Borg with bad grammar join? I think we're going to have to rip up the subfloor after this.

The thing that keeps sticking out to me is the apparent equivalence in their minds of stating one's distaste/concern about their church, and attacking them personally. Telling someone you love that you are worried that the church they attend has dangerous teachings/beliefs is NOT a personal attack. I suspect that those who have disassociated from family were told they were being attacked, when, in fact, their church was being questioned. Take, for instance, when I tried to explain the church I attended as a teenager to Mr. He declared that it wasn't a Christian church (he was raised MUCH more conservatively). I can't help but think that, in RF, that would have been classified as a personal attack and I would have been counseled to leave him.

4 minutes ago, DaisyD said:

Good gravy! WTF did I just read? I go to work for a few hours and the Borg with bad grammar join? I think we're going to have to rip up the subfloor after this.

The thing that keeps sticking out to me is the apparent equivalence in their minds of stating one's distaste/concern about their church, and attacking them personally. Telling someone you love that you are worried that the church they attend has dangerous teachings/beliefs is NOT a personal attack. I suspect that those who have disassociated from family were told they were being attacked, when, in fact, their church was being questioned. Take, for instance, when I tried to explain the church I attended as a teenager to Mr. He declared that it wasn't a Christian church (he was raised MUCH more conservatively). I can't help but think that, in RF, that would have been classified as a personal attack and I would have been counseled to leave him.

Hey, I'm known as the Borg Queen my Mr. Briefly and just about everybody else that knows me in real life.  Don't insult my Borg!  :)  

I was surprised yet also not surprised at how low they went in some of their responses.    They obviously think that they are so smart and everybody else is not, that we will believe them just because they said it, etc.  When they failed at convincing us how wrong we are, they left.  Not a coincidence.  I'm sure that they will be back again, groups/people like that do not like to be shown to be wrong.  They have to come out on top.

The RF Committee to Silence FJ has failed bigly.

So next time, don't make it obvious you are typing as a group. Try to use short paragraphs that get right to the point. Answer questions directly, no word salad. Now if you can't do these things then it might be time to consider you have joined  a cult. 

I'm eating grapes right now and I didn't even wait till my stomach growled. I just wanted a snack. They are the Thomcord seedless grapes and I adore them. 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived